Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (68973 Views)

Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by midasbliss(f): 10:08am On Mar 04, 2015
timilehing:
It happened to me while in school, not that I broke up with my gf but this friend keeps looking for ways to get in line. This very day, she came to visit her friend in my hostel, she decided to stay late with her & later left her room saying it's late already that she can't sleep with her cos her friend's bf is around & she can't go to her place that night. Though I knew what she's up to but I played along. She started by undressing claiming she can't sleep with cloths on (but she can sleep with only bra & panty with a guy on the same bed). She was surprised I didn't even said anything to her big boo.bs or curvy hips, we went to bed but both disguising as sleeping. About an hour later, she starts her trouble, gently & softly still I played along & helped her to the mood she want but when it got to a place that she wants more than caressing, she was urging me to go in like that (full aboard) I use my last lifeline (I don't have con'dom at home & I'm even a virgin lol) I can't start nursing STDs at this stage. She got annoyed calling me different names but I didn't bulge. Though I see free punny in my front but I've decided not to give in. She tried times after times but I stand on my decision every other day. Don't ever give
Ur Gf Is Lucky
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 04, 2015
timilehing:
It happened to me while in school, not that I broke up with my gf but this friend keeps looking for ways to get in line. This very day, she came to visit her friend in my hostel, she decided to stay late with her & later left her room saying it's late already that she can't sleep with her cos her friend's bf is around & she can't go to her place that night. Though I knew what she's up to but I played along. She started by undressing claiming she can't sleep with cloths on (but she can sleep with only bra & panty with a guy on the same bed). She was surprised I didn't even said anything to her big boo.bs or curvy hips, we went to bed but both disguising as sleeping. About an hour later, she starts her trouble, gently & softly still I played along & helped her to the mood she want but when it got to a place that she wants more than caressing, she was urging me to go in like that (full aboard) I use my last lifeline (I don't have con'dom at home & I'm even a virgin lol) I can't start nursing STDs at this stage. She got annoyed calling me different names but I didn't bulge. Though I see free punny in my front but I've decided not to give in. She tried times after times but I stand on my decision every other day. Don't ever give

CHAI!!!!

BROS U TOOO STINGY HAHA........d bible says give and it sha be given untop u

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Hawlahscho(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2015
brito:

I know you wella

shocked nairaland should provide one more button abt followers shocked

grin
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Hawlahscho(m): 10:14am On Mar 04, 2015
nanosilver:
[size=26pt]TOTALLY DESTROYAND ELIMINATE EVERY TRACE OF MRSA:
Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
[/size]

[size=36pt]NANO SILVER IS KNOWNTO ELIMINATE 99% OF VIRUSES EVEN STUBBORN ONES RESISTANT TO ANTIBIOTICS LIKE THE STAPH VIRUS[/size]

[size=26pt]NOW AVAILABLE AGAIN! PLS CALL: 07083400404[/size]

REPORTED grin
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Olodapsing(m): 10:14am On Mar 04, 2015
eyeview:
Let me tell you this...
1,The moment you get to have sex with her,that friendship is destroyed forever. It will never be same again with her.
2,Its not every advance from a lady that you must weakly fall for. Had it been she was the one in a troubled relationship that had issues,would she give in to your advances? I guess no.
3,She's going thru a lonely phase and if you manage to avoid this,when she gets into a happy relationship,she'll appreciate you for being a gentleman.

I wish I saw this post earlier, I will av make a change
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2015
Hawlahscho:

shocked nairaland should provide one more button abt followers shocked

grin

Who did u kiss ? jerry must hear this . meet me there
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by stan241(m): 10:20am On Mar 04, 2015
jomoh:

Then all is fair and square.

Right now she's making her move. Remember ladies are not always bold with their requests but I will give it to her for her strategies. Don't take her for granted. If you have any feeling for her, reciprocate it now but if you feel you might still get back with ur ex then sit her down and let her know.

Its then up to her if she's ok with the fact that you might still get back with your girl and won't mind going ahead with the relationship.

Don't overlook her moves.

Personally I appreciate girls like that. They know what they want and they go for it.
I think that getting back with the ex part is the tricky aspect because believe me and from experience ladies move on faster than we guys after a break up the guy can have other flings but it will take him a while to fall seriously for someone else again and then there is the possibility of his best friend turning into one of those rebound chicks for him that's why he should kinda stay away from both of them for a while to fully access what his emotions/feelings are especially with regards this best friend of his
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by ghetto101(m): 10:24am On Mar 04, 2015
it's clear she don't want to be ur friend alone,she want something more.if you have feeling for her give her a chance maybe she might be the right girl.you know her and her kind of person which we don't so it's your decision to make.

lordthree:
Lately, I and my girlfriend have been having problems so we broke up two weeks ago and immediately my best friend heard about it she has been behaving weird. She called me to her place and when i got there she was in her underwear and told me to help her pick out clothes to wear it took like ten mins and she was in her underwear all through. She even rubbed her butt a couple of times asking what i thought about it .

Another day while we were talking, she asked if i found her attractive and i said i did but we are just friends then she asked why I'm not emotional with her, i said i have a girlfriend, she said "you have an ex" while saying this she had her hand on my thigh and was stroking it. It took the grace of God to leave there without doing anything

I'm confused. Do i go ahead and give her what she wants or do i just wait till i get back with my girlfriend because we have been dating for a while and sometimes we break up.I'm just confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Evina(f): 10:25am On Mar 04, 2015
femi4:
But you ll agree with me that most times, if you need someone to go extra miles for you.....they always come handy

Please don't get me wrong! I am NOT saying people of the opposite sex can't be friends. I am saying that, those really close exclusive friendship, where they both call themselves best friends, don't work!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Evina(f): 10:27am On Mar 04, 2015
DECOtech:

I like you for this comment. whats ur name?

Thank you. smiley
My name is Mrs Gaybe. wink
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by timilehing(m): 10:27am On Mar 04, 2015
forkadict:

And you are sure you are not impotent? Cos if you are not, then with this description you gave up there of what went down, you had passed the point of no return. And if you dare get to that point and decide not to go all the way, you will nurse health complications for 2 weeks. Intense migraine, ulcer like stomach ache, dysentry, malaria, typhoid, etc Now tell me which is easier? Commit the crime or experience all these?
You're funny, I am one faithful dude that will never cheat on my gf. I've promised her no s.ex so why would I have it with another lady? I've seen se'x as an overhyped action since my adolescent

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by femi4: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:

Please don't get me wrong! I am NOT saying people of the opposite sex can't be friends. I am saying that, those really close exclusive friendship, where they both call themselves best friends, don't work!
Alright

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by DECOtech(m): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:

Thank you. smiley
My name is Mrs Gaybe. wink

ok, I'm Mr Daniels.
weldone madam
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by forkadict(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2015
datkoded:
Chai. U mean am? This ur story familiar die, especially the sleeping naked part(that seduction technique is 99% effective)... 100 L, I was still a virgin. She happened to be a notorious lesbian and my childhood friend. The only difference between our stories is that I gave a the f*cking of her life.. Till today I never told her she's my first, even my guys never believed I nailed her. I just keep it to myself. Just in case of next time, avoid such compromising situations by all means... We are men and we are humans, blood flows in our veins. I bet if it happens again u'll fall, I.e is if u haven't already?? smiley badt guy grin

You were a virgin but you gave a notorious lesbian the forking of her life. Oh PL-E-A-Z-E!

NEXT!

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by jomoh: 10:40am On Mar 04, 2015
stan241:
I think that getting back with the ex part is the tricky aspect because believe me and from experience ladies move on faster than we guys after a break up the guy can have other flings but it will take him a while to fall seriously for someone else again and then there is the possibility of his best friend turning into one of those rebound chicks for him that's why he should kinda stay away from both of them for a while to fully access what his emotions/feelings are especially with regards this best friend of his

This is also a very good analysis.

The guy may not be committed to the girl in the end because he seems to still have a lot of feelings for his ex. He might end up "using" the lady. Which could eventually be an emotional rape on the lady.

You're very right. I never looked at it from this angle.
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by lordthree(m): 10:41am On Mar 04, 2015
rigarmortis:
this is easy.

she wants you and she is looking for something.............leverage to hold on to.

what you do is, take her out, drink, but her some too, make sure you don't get drunk, a lil tipsy will do, take her home, fxck her to stupor, don't cum inside please!

afterwards rest, repeat the above act as many times as possible.

sleep.

wake up the next morning with eyes like..........................what have we done!

blame it on the DRINK!
say you will never have done with without the sleep, form broken heartedness, put your face in your palms, force out two drops of tears, more than that and you are a baby, no tear and you are heartless.

stand, pretend you are in a daze, start wearing your clothes fast, as if some spiritual force just called you from the village.

rush into your car/cab/okada.

once inside start smiling, call your girl, rush into her loving arms, and live happily ever faster.

she wont call you again.
na wa oh this guy..

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Evina(f): 10:42am On Mar 04, 2015
DECOtech:

ok, I'm Mr Daniels.
weldone madam

Thank you. smiley
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by koyyess: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2015
lordthree:

i really dont know, i love my girlfriend and i know we will get back together but my friend really gets me more than anyone, what if i regret not doing anything in the future.
Wonders shall never end. Have you thought that probably another guy may have the same thought towards your girlfriend as we speak? If you are afraid of any future regrets, then go ahead-break your relationship with your girlfriend once and for all and start a relationship with your bra and pant 'friend'.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Adelawysb: 10:43am On Mar 04, 2015
i cant stop laughing dou u see free entry u no fit utilise am i dey very sure sey u be arsenal fan coz u 2 mumu

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Adelawysb: 10:44am On Mar 04, 2015
lipsrsealed kiss
Adelawysb:
i cant stop laughing dou u see free entry u no fit utilise am i dey very sure sey u be arsenal fan coz u 2 mumu
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by MuyiRano(m): 11:01am On Mar 04, 2015
*In Fela's voice* I no be gentleman at all, I no b gentleman at all o, me I no b gentleman at all.

Just joking

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by mrgreen4real(m): 11:14am On Mar 04, 2015
Guy you dull small jst kolombi her sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2015
lordthree:

im not exactly a shallow guy, but my ex has it all, physical features and all and killer curves my friend is pretty too but if i had to compare on the bases of looks then my ex would win but coming to personalities my friend has a great one and its like we know what we are both thinking and we have similar behaviours, the opposite with my girlfriend, we really dont have anything in common but i love her maybe because it was difficult to get her to be my girlfriend (took me close to six months)
6month before u got her? no wonder she is behaving such. and by mistakingly u marry her, u're in deep hot soup!!

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by souljaboi51(m): 11:20am On Mar 04, 2015
nacking your bestie is awesome. oga dont dull... grin who knows, something good may come out of it wink From what i gathered, in every relationship that exists between a boy and a girl that call themselves besties, one usually ends up loving the other.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 04, 2015
timilehing:
a guy like me. Self control 100% but yours is 60% u committed touchery
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2015
katzz:
I cant even imagine being in her shoes...throwing urself at a man, a taken man. I respect peoples relationships nd I dont like complicating my life unnecessarily
take 750 naira mtn, 775241256345, be fast nAiraland guys are not smiling
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 04, 2015
katzz:
I cant even imagine being in her shoes...throwing urself at a man, a taken man. I respect peoples relationships nd I dont like complicating my life unnecessarily
take 750 naira mtn, 775241256345, be fast nAiraland guys are not smiling
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by bayulll01(m): 11:47am On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:

How much don enter that your only account with Fortis MFB?
Osho free master. tongue
if I descend on u now they will call me woman basher abii take yaaa time I pity u,quote ur miserable comment,be grateful ehn leech
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by pak: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2015
rman:

Are you my brother from another mother pak?

You crystalized my thoughts. The only realist on the thread.

Most likely bro !

Remember the ALUU days and the stick we got for dissenting from popular opinion cheesy

pak:
rman and pro 01,
please be ready for attacks left right and centre for pointing out obvious observations to people who are definitely not ready to entertain dissenting opinion.

Pro01, you especially hit the nail on the head with your previous mail regarding the police complicity and the likelihood that they might play to the gallery.

I'll urge you to quickly skim through the thread below to witness the level of attack I faced when making similar points earlier. Its beyond shocking.

https://www.nairaland.com/1075527/names-masterminds-gruesome-murder-aluu4/1
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by pak: 11:53am On Mar 04, 2015
timilehing:

Nigerians !! Never real

That you allowed an almost unclad girl to sleep with you and you caressed and cuddled her all through the night despite the fact that she's not your girlfriend shows that your problem is not a moral one.

You were a virgin and quite obviously still scared of sex and in all likelihood still unsure if you'll be able to perform to her expectations, so you decided to take a faux moral highroad

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by bayulll01(m): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:

How much don enter that your only account with Fortis MFB?
Osho free master. tongue
if I descend on you now they will say am a woman basher abi,I quoted you by helping your ministries,ehn be grateful leech

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.