Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (69065 Views)

Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Evina(f): 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
bayulll01:
if I descend on you now they will say am a woman basher abi,I quoted you by helping your ministries,ehn be grateful leech

Are you always this stoopid!
Quoted me to help? Who are you? Are you done helping yourself! You this messenger of IFA! grin
Heediot! tongue

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by danbrowndmf(m): 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote
author=shadowgwalker post=31284103]nah him get the site?you jealous say
I no dey answer you for bbm! bloodyMALEWHORE.[/quote] Animal,i even know u sef? Cow!
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by bayulll01(m): 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:

Are you always this stoopid!
Quoted me to help? Who are you? Are you done helping yourself! You this messenger of IFA! grin
Heediot! tongue
typical leech girl with cheap tattoo that's the way they talk,very aggressive and fooolish,hey dumbo face front u don't deserve my attention
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by stan241(m): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
jomoh:

This is also a very good analysis.

The guy may not be committed to the girl in the end because he seems to still have a lot of feelings for his ex. He might end up "using" the lady. Which could eventually be an emotional rape on the lady.

You're very right. I never looked at it from this angle.
Yea so let him just chill out a little so he doesn't do something he will regret later on
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by KingBish(f): 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
lordthree:
Lately, I and my girlfriend have been having problems so we broke up two weeks ago and immediately my best friend heard about it she has been behaving weird. She called me to her place and when i got there she was in her underwear and told me to help her pick out clothes to wear it took like ten mins and she was in her underwear all through. She even rubbed her butt a couple of times asking what i thought about it .

Another day while we were talking, she asked if i found her attractive and i said i did but we are just friends then she asked why I'm not emotional with her, i said i have a girlfriend, she said "you have an ex" while saying this she had her hand on my thigh and was stroking it. It took the grace of God to leave there without doing anything

I'm confused. Do i go ahead and give her what she wants or do i just wait till i get back with my girlfriend because we have been dating for a while and sometimes we break up.I'm just confused.

You've finally ended things with the girlfriend of two years that can't cook?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by lordthree(m): 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
KingBish:

You've finally ended things with the girlfriend of two years that can't cook?
yes we broke up two weeks ago
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by timilehing(m): 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
pak:

Nigerians !! Never real

That you allowed an almost unclad girl to sleep with you and you caressed and cuddled her all through the night despite the fact that she's not your girlfriend shows that your problem is not a moral one.

You were a virgin and quite obviously still scared of sex and in all likelihood still unsure if you'll be able to perform to her expectations, so you decided to take a faux moral highroad
You need to learn something called self control. Me & any lady no matter how attractive she is, will both sleep on a bed forever & nothing will happen. If I don't have it for you, I can't give it to you
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by pak: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
timilehing:
You need to learn something called self control. Me & any lady no matter how attractive she is, will both sleep on a bed forever & nothing will happen. If I don't have it for you, I can't give it to you

Ok sir
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Durchmann(m): 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:

Exactly! But for how long?

Yeah!

How long?
That's the ultimate question.

Anyway, life is short. You just have to enjoy it the way you can.
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by braine(m): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
shadowgwalker:
...beat her blue and black and tell her, 'you don't touch the tail of a tiger and go free '

A lady suggesting violence of a fellow lady. shocked

Anyway, OP, you should have made your gf your best friend in the first place.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Evina(f): 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
bayulll01:
typical leech girl with cheap tattoo that's the way they talk,very aggressive and fooolish,hey dumbo face front u don't deserve my attention

Gosh! You are so dense! I can't deal!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
silvermania:
take 750 naira mtn, 775241256345, be fast nAiraland guys are not smiling
hahaha
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by honvalid(m): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
My brother go drink 1bottle ofkunu mixed with milk.After 30minutes u go know wetin u go do am. grin
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by bayulll01(m): 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:

Gosh! You are so dense! I can't deal!
yes u don't fit to tread words with me peelee leech
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by letmekissyou: 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
sauceny:
Her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pop pop),
I said her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pop pop),
Cause she a fashion killa, and I'm a trendy nigga
Cause she a fashion killa, and I'm a jiggy nigga

How did you even get access to the internet??

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by ogaprime(m): 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
lordthree:

lmao which nairalander

Oga bf, you don see the thread?? Na your babe??
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by lordthree(m): 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
ogaprime:

Oga bf, you don see the thread?? Na your babe??
lol no thats not her
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by incrediblestev: 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
timilehing:
gay alert!!!!
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by caprini1: 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
if you truly consider as a good friend and want your friendship to keep rolling,,don't fhuuck her undecided
Made that mistake bro...and lost one of the best female friend one can ever wish for.I could have just been stronger,but I gave in to her softness,and that was it,our eyes cleared within 10mins....still hurts like hell.The answer is run like usain bolt + steroids!
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by ogaprime(m): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
lordthree:

lol no thats not her

Lool...ehen!! So its becoming a general acceptable ideology with de women folks
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by lordthree(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
ogaprime:

Lool...ehen!! So its becoming a general acceptable ideology with de women folks
i was surprised that another guy is also going through the same thing with me oh hm
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Laid2001: 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
If you flow better with her, maybe she is the right person for you afterall.
lordthree:

she has helped me through a lot and i always ask her for advice when i have problems with my girlfriend she has been a good friend why her behavior now confuses me

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by lordthree(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Laid2001:
If you flow better with her, maybe she is the right person for you afterall.
we do and we constantly insult each other like jokey (stroking)
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by lordthree(m): 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
tunex777:
AMAZING ETISALAT DATA BUNDLE.
500MB-N500
1G-N800
1. 5G-N1200
2G-N1600
CALL A BROTHER TUNDE 08084126978
08162637076 WATSAPP 08162637076 FOR THOSE
THAT BASE IN IBADAN FOR FACIAL TRANSACTION
oga tunde what is your opinion on this matter
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by timilehing(m): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
incrediblestev:
gay alert!!!!
Pervert. Anu ofia
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by ogaprime(m): 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
lordthree:

i was surprised that another guy is also going through the same thing with me oh hm

Boyfriend association of Nigeria should please take note of this ideologies from the female folks

De solution is, de guy shouldn't allow his gf to visit since she won't partake in de food that she will eat from even if she won't do other things
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by belente(m): 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
shadowgwalker:
dafûq you saying?
u get hunch back ?
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
timilehing:
It happened to me while in school, not that I broke up with my gf but this friend keeps looking for ways to get in line. This very day, she came to visit her friend in my hostel, she decided to stay late with her & later left her room saying it's late already that she can't sleep with her cos her friend's bf is around & she can't go to her place that night. Though I knew what she's up to but I played along. She started by undressing claiming she can't sleep with cloths on (but she can sleep with only bra & panty with a guy on the same bed). She was surprised I didn't even said anything to her big boo.bs or curvy hips, we went to bed but both disguising as sleeping. About an hour later, she starts her trouble, gently & softly still I played along & helped her to the mood she want but when it got to a place that she wants more than caressing, she was urging me to go in like that (full aboard) I use my last lifeline (I don't have con'dom at home & I'm even a virgin lol) I can't start nursing STDs at this stage. She got annoyed calling me different names but I didn't bulge. Though I see free punny in my front but I've decided not to give in. She tried times after times but I stand on my decision every other day. Don't ever give
You deserve a big knock on your forehead.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by okonelfg(m): 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
Baddestguyp:
and you expect us to understand what u just typed
guy i swear,i read her comment more dan 5times but not stil getin wot she wrote lol tot i was d only one confuse at her comment.
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Baddestguyp(m): 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
okonelfg:
guy i swear,i read her comment more dan 5times but not stil getin wot she wrote lol tot i was d only one confuse at her comment.
you r not the only one. I guess she was just seeking attention
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
braine:

A lady suggesting violence of a fellow lady. shocked

Anyway, OP, you should have made your gf your best friend in the first place.
nah joke oh grin

I'm not an APC member.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.