Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) (53088 Views)

That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents / All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing / When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by MARKone(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
cry

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
waoooo. i dont joke with my parent. even my grannies and my hubby grannies i call them and send them something always.

their blessings are always following me.

i encourage everyone to always call them and give them something because when you were a little child and in need they were there.

taking care of them is a seed and the best seed you can ever sow into your future.

i know of a woman who call her mama and granny witch, the granny died and she was asked to kill cow, i wept and said you should have used that cow money to take care of her when she was alive. what a curse!!!.

some sow seed into their pastor's life and failed to remember their parent, they both complement.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by agatson: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
OMG, when last do u call your dad and thatnx him all he have done for you? yes you
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by dre11(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
I call them at least once a week when am not with them

They are the best gift
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by LewisO: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
I call my parents steadily.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
justi4jesu:
cheesy cheesy cheesy I just called mine wink

I did too...her phone was switched off. Though she came to visit me yesterday after like 3 weeks sad
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Biliamin(m): 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
God Bless my parents
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
emusmith:

I did too...her phone was switched off. Though she came to visit me yesterday after like 3 weeks sad

Hope you gave her transport with some goodies angry smiley

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Rosarie(f): 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
even wit dis i will not call her.for the man he does not know his duties.loved ma mom wit all my blood but wit d way she spoke to ma hubby i will distant myself till she begs to see me.am d only child who goes dwn evryweekend to help her cos she feels re helps arewitches!nw she will know ma value

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by eleko1: 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by dandutse01(m): 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
Very touching indeed.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Dyt(f): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
I am sorry pa
cry cry
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
justi4jesu:

Hope you gave her transport with some goodies angry smiley

She is travelling to her country this week. I gave a lot and she blessed me. smiley
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by aminae: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
My dear, do not let that bother you, your dad has already forgiven you. You see the truthfulness of the saying "People do not value what they have until they lose it" Mine died two years ago and I miss him so much though I was by his bedside when he gave up. I promise to do what ever it takes to make my mom happy and live long for me.

asuoka:
my dad died last two weeks...even thou i quarrel with him most time now i miss him more than anything in this world wish i made him more happier when he was alive..

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Euckybaby(f): 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Rosarie:
even wit dis i will not call her.for the man he does not know his duties.loved ma mom wit all my blood but wit d way she spoke to ma hubby i will distant myself till she begs to see me.am d only child who goes dwn evryweekend to help her cos she feels re helps arewitches!nw she will know ma value

the bible says he that insults his parents his light will be put off in heaven...no matter respect them..cause when they r gone ull have lots of regrets

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Joshuadon: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
afolag:
Good post, I aslo want to use this medium to apeal to anyone holding a grudge against his or her mum for whatever reason to let it go. the pains she suffered to carry you for 9mnths back you and breast fed you is enough for you to know how much she did love you.
Thank you.
A VERY SENSEFUL TOPIC?
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by femi4: 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
justi4jesu:
cheesy cheesy cheesy I just called mine wink
So, we have to remind you?
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
emusmith:

She is travelling to her country this week. I gave a lot and she blessed me. smiley

Nice keep it up wink
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by freecocoa(f): 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
Well, except the man doesn't know how to operate the phone or is too old to dial digits, he too can/should call his children.

My Dad calls more than we do.

Anyways, the man may not have call units so... what I understand from this story though, is that we should never become too busy for our loved ones, especially aged parents.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Fhemmmy: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ummmmmmm . . . lemme quickly call them.... Thanks for this great reminder
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by femi4: 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
emusmith:

Keep trying
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
justi4jesu:

Nice keep it up wink

Thanks, you too. smiley
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
femi4:
So, we have to remind you?

Femi fi mi le ja re cheesy cheesy I know you haven't called yours no need to ask tongue
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by mabeni(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
Op, u just bring back a painful memory . No Love like that of parents to their children. LOVE YOU MUM and Dad but i losed u too early at 10...i suffered. RIP. *cries...

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by phemmy88(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
Just called mybmum now, then opened this thread.... Coincidence right :-) ....love my parent so much
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
mabeni:
Op, u just bring back a painful memory . No Love like that of parents to their children. LOVE YOU MUM and Dad but i losed u too early at 10...i suffered. RIP. *cries...

I can imagine, It is well cry
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
freecocoa:
Well, except the man doesn't know how to operate the phone or is too old to dial digits, he too can/should call his children.

My Dad calls more than we do.

Some things in people can't be hidden sad

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Slimmos(m): 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
i do call my mum at least twice a week and even also call my grand mum at least twice in a month...my dad of blessed memory. R.I.P, i do his remembrance once in a year
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Joshuadon:

A VERY SENSEFUL TOPIC?
Infact its holding a spot for the best topic on NL for the year 2015, am looking forward for the topic to take it place

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Bought His Dad A Truck And His Dad's Reactions Will Amazed You(Video) / Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated) / Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.