Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) (53092 Views)

That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents / All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing / When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Austin234(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
I love dis post. God bless d op. May our parents live to eat d fruit of their labour, Amen

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
joseph1832:
Do you know me? Have you ever seen me before? Do you know where I hustle? Do you have an inkling how much I earn? Do you know where I reside? Yet you label me "poverty stricken". I believe everybody knows just how wise you are!!!.

And I'm still waiting for you to name the place and time lemme spit on your face!!

#I'mCoolLikeThat

Why in the green hell would I want to know a poverty stricken non-entity piece of shiit like u A smal boy that is beneath d sole of my shoes.

Probably, I appeared in ur dreams last nite n dealt with u, and u felt the best way is to come out early in d morning to defame my character on an auto thread,when sane young men are running around doing productive duties.

People like you do not exist in my radar, but since u have decided to step off your boundary and stroll your poverty stricken legs into mine, then I will teach u a very big lesson u will never forget in a hurry. Useless poor fool
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Austin234:
I love dis post. God bless d op. May our parents live to eat d fruit of their labour, Amen

Amen
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nyceguy92: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
emusmith:
Sometimes we forget to check up on my parents because we are "too busy". Take a few minutes today and call your parents.
Perhaps, do it now!
No more procrastination!

sad

When I lost my dad, I wished I had spent more time chatting with him like we did whenever I came back from the city.

Call and/or spend more time with your parents if you still have them for when they are gone , the quality time spent together
is like a healing balm.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Sijo01(f): 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
My mind is telling me what a bad asss girl you are . cheesy

Ama good girl! Your mind is wrong.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by professore(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Great
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by joseph1832(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
mobuch:

Why in the green hell would I want to know a poverty stricken non-entity piece of shiit like u A smal boy that is beneath d sole of my shoes.

Probably, I appeared in ur dreams last nite n dealt with u, and u felt the best way is to come out early in d morning to defame my character on an auto thread,when sane young men are running around doing productive duties.

People like you do not exist in my radar, but since u have decided to step off your boundary and stroll your poverty stricken legs into mine, then I will teach u a very big lesson u will never forget in a hurry. Useless poor fool
"You are going to teach me a lesson". Where? Nairaland Ooh fear dey catch me!!!.

People like you only live online and should never be taken seriously. All you know how to do is rant! Rant!! And rant!!!.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Bidex6444(m): 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Holudamsel:

Dnt just jump into conclusion,you dnt know me.

Must I knw u? All I knw is dat u re a lady and the question is who have u bin calling if not ur parent? It means u've bin calling all dis small boys u dey follow waka for street....ish.. Too bad of u thou..
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by watered(m): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Its hard for a minimum of 2days to pass by without me hearing from my mama and papa.

God bless them.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by nkkystel(f): 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Very touching! O God touch my cousin who has abandoned a father who care for him from birth. This is a child the mother abandoned at 3months like my mum said. The father took care of him till he became a grown man. He's been in the States for over a decade now and hasn't sent his father a dime even in sickness.
We don pray tire!
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by shawn3586(m): 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
Pls let have time 4 our parent
Na dem give birth 2 us oo

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
Sijo01:

Ama good girl! Your mind is wrong.
My instinct never fails me .
just a little confessions from you and I would become a prophet. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wow! So speechless
Calling ♍Ɣ dad right away
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
joseph1832:
"You are going to teach me a lesson". Where? Nairaland Ooh fear dey catch me!!!.

People like you only live online and should never be taken seriously. All you know how to do is rant! Rant!! And rant!!!.

Drop a meeting address and I will meet u there
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by JahzaraAde(f): 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Awwww...

Thank God for our parents! i make sure I tell my mum I love her every time we speak smiley
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by sirbegojay(m): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
well, this post is seems funny buh very vry touching
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by daxon001(m): 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
Awww..so touchin!
Honesty,i wish I could love my parents n siblings deeplysad
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by joseph1832(m): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
mobuch:

Drop a meeting address and I will meet u there
Ehi Bar Along Goddy Love Street Egbeda! Its very popular!.

I'll be there tonight, 7pm prompt!.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by soulfood(m): 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
Get your Wedding DJ here.

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
joseph1832:
Ehi Bar Along Goddy Love Street Egbeda! Its very popular!.

I'll be there tonight, 7pm prompt!.

And u expect me to drive all the way from ajah to meet an idiotic non-entity like u at a far flung surburb like egbeda this nite Just report yourself at the nearest police station in ikeja, and tell them chief okonkwo asked them to keep u there or you come and meet me at new castle hotel in oniru estate,lekki by 9pm, Idiiot
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
I wanna remit some money to my mum right now. Thanks for this post.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by joseph1832(m): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
mobuch:

And u expect me to drive all the way from ajah to meet an idiotic non-entity like u at a far flung surburb like egbeda this nite Just report yourself at the nearest police station in ikeja, and tell them chief okonkwo asked them to keep u there or you come and meet me at new castle hotel in oniru estate,lekki by 9pm, Idiiot
Gerrout! You said name the place and I did, why didn't you show? You are just a depraved lobotomize masa damnata!

You've forever displayed you are no better than a purus idiota!.

When you're done making a fool of yourself, log out your Nairaland ID and drink acid!.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Jasperwhizz(m): 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
Sijo01:
Just called mama & her sister to ascertain if they've gotten home. We went shopping together but have other things to attend to.
THANK GOD! I Pray my Mum live Long to see her Great-great grandkids. And have strong health and Prosperity IJN AMEN.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
joseph1832:
Gerrout! You said name the place and I did, why didn't you show? You are just a depraved lobotomize masa damnata!

You've forever displayed you are no better than a purus idiota!.

When you're done making a fool of yourself, log out your Nairaland ID and drink acid!.

Idiiot,From 2day henceforth, I will be on your case, take that from me,
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Jasperwhizz(m): 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
MY MUM WOULD HAVE LONGLIFE AND PROSPERITY AND LIVE TO SEE HER GREAT-GREAT GRANDKIDS IJN AMEN.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Efisko1(m): 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
emusmith:

Yes o...

Yesterday, I had to tell someone this. sad
IF I HEAR!!!!
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Adex097: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
I call my mum almost everyday...it is part of madaily routine . cool.

I luv you mum kiss
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Peejayybold(f): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
The first sensible/reasonable post on frontpage since I joined NL
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Boomboost(m): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Me loves me mum like crazy even when she's grumpy, I love my dad, even when he's annoying. I love my brothers, even when we're fighting. I love my girl, even when she's flirting. I love me, even when I'm hurting.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
afolag:
Good post, I aslo want to use this medium to apeal to anyone holding a grudge against his or her mum for whatever reason to let it go. the pains she suffered to carry you for 9mnths back you and breast fed you is enough for you to know how much she did love you.
Thank you.
and dad too. the fathers are the ones that suffer neglect the most.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by SuccessfulO(f): 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
asuoka:
my dad died last two weeks...even thou i quarrel with him most time now i miss him more than anything in this world wish i made him more happier when he was alive..
not that i dont love him just that our views differ...but thank God tru him i became a man he made to be able to stand on my own because of his discipline...pulled me to Christ...i gave my life to Christ wen i was 19 thanks to Him
So sorry for ur lost nd may de soul of ya dad RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Bought His Dad A Truck And His Dad's Reactions Will Amazed You(Video) / Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated) / Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.