Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) (53089 Views)

That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents / All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing / When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by femi4: 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
freecocoa:
Well, except the man doesn't know how to operate the phone or is too old to dial digits, he too can/should call his children.

My Dad calls more than we do.
It should be both ways, especially when the child is finally on his/her own
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by freecocoa(f): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
emusmith:

Some things in people can't be hidden sad
Meaning?
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by micrep3030(m): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
I love my mum infact after God is my mum
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by FregeneB(m): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Some people don buy house for Nairaland. Una nor dey rest??

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by femi4: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
justi4jesu:

Femi fi mi le ja re cheesy cheesy I know you haven't called yours no need to ask tongue
lolz....I did yesterday
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by freecocoa(f): 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
femi4:
It should be both ways, especially when the child is finally on his/her own
I do know that but he always calls before we get the chance to do, because he's the less busy one.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
emusmith:

Thanks, you too. smiley

Sure i will, i don't joke with mine wink
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
femi4:
lolz....I did yesterday

Pissure or lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by femi4: 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
freecocoa:
I do know that but he always calls before we get the chance to do, because he's the less busy one.
Alright
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Cherrywhite(f): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
asuoka:
my dad died last two weeks...even thou i quarrel with him most time now i miss him more than anything in this world wish i made him more happier when he was alive..
not that i dont love him just that our views differ...but thank God tru him i became a man he made to be able to stand on my own because of his discipline...pulled me to Christ...i gave my life to Christ wen i was 19 thanks to Him

Very touching....,but he gave u d best gift any one wuld av given u....Salvation in Christ. God bless his departed soul.amen

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by femi4: 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
justi4jesu:

Pissure or lipsrsealed tongue
na voice recording dey
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by gnykelly(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
just saw a chicken in the rain shielding her chicks from rain with her feathers. that sacrifice of real mother.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
femi4:
Keep trying

I have cheesy
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by tonychristopher: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
what about orphans, whom dem go cvome call....i am crying .....oh hmmmm mtchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
justi4jesu:

Sure i will, i don't joke with mine wink

cheesy
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by jinkees: 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
its easy to say when u have a loving and caring mum mother hood is not all about nursing and breastfeeding a child after all animals do the same too mother hood goes a long way than that. how does it feel to have a mum who constantly judges you to her friends never appreciate anything you do for her, never calls u unless u call her first, condemns you and your husband at the slightest opportunity she gets and always compares you to people that buys their mothers jeep and big big gold jewellery . well my mum is like that and I still pray to God to give me the grace to endure and pray for her because staying away from her is the best way to achieve peace of mind. hmmmmmm
emusmith:

Yes o...

Yesterday, I had to tell someone this. sad

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by sholikay(m): 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
So touching. sad
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
femi4:
na voice recording dey

lolz grin
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by labiola: 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Rosarie:
even wit dis i will not call her.for the man he does not know his duties.loved ma mom wit all my blood but wit d way she spoke to ma hubby i will distant myself till she begs to see me.am d only child who goes dwn evryweekend to help her cos she feels re helps arewitches!nw she will know ma value

You better let go off of whatever your parents has done for you, it could be painful atimes but in this case, you just have to let go. You don't need to wait till she begs you before you call her, you might wait forever for that call oh. That is the only commandment that didn't start with "thou shall"rather start with "Honour"

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by achi4u(m): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
I wish my parents can come back to life...
especially my mummy.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
missbehave247:
NL self..... Anyway I was here
U are actually living up to ur name! U dey misbehave!!! I don't know why peeps can't just appreciate nice threads, yet they won't create for others to comment! SMH!
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Chidizman(m): 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Just called mama & her sister to ascertain if they've gotten home. We went shopping together but have other things to attend to. Sai Buhari sad
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Funkychic(f): 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
missbehave247:
NL self..... Anyway I was here

ur username sef.... I tire
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Habeyy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
GOD bless my parent....my papa ,may u live long to enjoy d fruit of ur labour and to my mum. ...may u continue to RIP.... embarassed God bless the memory we had together
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by funnydick(m): 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Bad children forget their parents
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Moheat(m): 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
emusmith:
Sometimes we forget to check up on my parents because we are "too busy". Take a few minutes today and call your parents.
Perhaps, do it now!
No more procrastination!

sad

This came at the right time! Thank Op! I haven't call my dad for over a month.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Moheat(m): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
emusmith:
Sometimes we forget to check up on my parents because we are "too busy". Take a few minutes today and call your parents.
Perhaps, do it now!
No more procrastination!

sad

This came at the right time! Thank Op! I haven't call my dad for over a month all because of hustling! God go punish hustling oh! Now let me call my lovely old boy, the best dad in the world
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by goshen26: 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
aminae:
SO TOUCHING, IT BROUGH TEARS TO MY EYES!!!

you can lie oooo.

Whr is the water in ur eyes

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by tiredface: 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
GOOD STUFF. THANKS FOR SHARING. I STILL MISS MY OLD MAN SOOO MUCH. AFTER MANY YEARS OF HARD WORK AND SACRIFICES, HE COULDN'T HANG AROUND TO ENJOY IT ALL. I GIVE GOD THE GLORY, MON'S HERE.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by achi4u(m): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
jinkees:
its easy to say when u have a loving and caring mum mother hood is not all about nursing and breastfeeding a child after all animals do the same too mother hood goes a long way than that. how does it feel to have a mum who constantly judges you to her friends never appreciate anything you do for her, never calls u unless u call her first, condemns you and your husband at the slightest opportunity she gets and always compares you to people that buys their mothers jeep and big big gold jewellery . well my mum is like that and I still pray to God to give me the grace to endure and pray for her because staying away from her is the best way to achieve peace of mind. hmmmmmm
I thought this scenario only happens in nollywood movies,can a mother cause her offsprings?
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by M4gunners: 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
afolag:
Good post, I aslo want to use this medium to apeal to anyone holding a grudge against his or her mum for whatever reason to let it go. the pains she suffered to carry you for 9mnths back you and breast fed you is enough for you to know how much she did love you.
Thank you.
What about dad or was it only the Mother that suffered it?
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by suruwilliams(m): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
I just called my grandmum and she is more than happy it's been a while thanks to you OP cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Bought His Dad A Truck And His Dad's Reactions Will Amazed You(Video) / Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated) / Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.