Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,786 members, 7,956,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) (53350 Views)

That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents / All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing / When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Sunymoore(m): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
@OP becos when he was younger he was stupid. Infact dats wat I am douing to my dad now. I may not even bury d guy sef.
Easy bro.. He's your dad
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Rosarie(f): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
asuoka:

the bible says he that insults his parents his light will be put off in heaven...no matter respect them..cause when they r gone ull have lots of regrets
where did u c insult?i can nva try dat.ma mom i owe her ma upbring education n all i am today.i dare nt,jst mad at her action ovr a trival issue
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Sunymoore(m): 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
Saw this 2 weeks ago.
Called my mom immediately
She didn't pick up
Moved on
You should too... undecided undecided
Be patient love... Try again please

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
joseph1832:
I call my parents every now and then. My mum even assists me in my hustle.

Kudos to the mothers who really know what it means to be a mother!.

Poverty stricken fool
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by yusufbida(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
emusmith:
Sometimes we forget to check up on my parents because we are "too busy". Take a few minutes today and call your parents.
Perhaps, do it now!
No more procrastination!

sad
I JUST PAY DEM A VISIT NOW DESPAT MY TIGHT SHCEDULE.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
I'd better go get my phones checked too, cos nobody calls me either cry cry
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by kilokeys(m): 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Holudamsel:
Wow,op you just spoke to me.very touching feel like crying seriously.

God bless you for this.

same here
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Vicjustice: 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
tdayof:
bro I catch you today grin smiley
Funny you, hahaha...
Oh, you be think say na only you sabi book space?
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by fairygeh(f): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
Too bad .despite the fact that i still live with my parents and I see my parents everyday before I go to work I call my.dad and mum everyday an work before I reach the house. So used to it.the day I don't call them sef,they are usually surprised
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by eyitayo007(m): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
am Guilty embarassedam Guilty
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
emusmith:
Sometimes we forget to check up on my parents because we are "too busy". Take a few minutes today and call your parents.
Perhaps, do it now!
No more procrastination!

sad
You just raised a nice point .

Lemme put a call to that my old man and his Queen. wink

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Rosarie:
where did u c insult?i can nva try dat.ma mom i owe her ma upbring education n all i am today.i dare nt,jst mad at her action ovr a trival issue

you dont need to insult her verbally...look at proverbs..there are so many ways you can insult her like thinking bad abt dem...
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
mobuch:

Poverty stricken fool
Poverty isn't a crime .

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by jinkees: 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
achi4u:
I thought this scenario only happens in nollywood movies,can a mother cause her offsprings?
I wish I was in a nollywood movie. its very painful when hear people talk about love from their mother and its like WDF are they talking about because it is very strange to me. its well praying to God ohh for a solution.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Poverty isn't a crime .

The poverty stricken fool "joseph1832" knows what am talking about.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by RALPHOW(m): 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
This is an area Oyinbo need to tap from us
We are far better than them,
Most of their children may not call for 5,6,10 year,
However we should do more.
Kudos to Africans in this area.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
Sijo01:
Just called mama & her sister to ascertain if they've gotten home. We went shopping together but have other things to attend to.
I want to know about these other things you attended to alone. grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
mobuch:

The poverty stricken fool "joseph1832" knows what am talking about.
I see that you want a fight with him but not here ,ok?

Please kindly create a fight thread for yourselves and fight till eternity I personally don't care. grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
cry cry cry cry Teary eyes...

Its something am used to tho...

Whenever am not at home, I cant go a day or 2 without speaking with my parents....

I just cantttttttttt!!!!

Love you mum and dad..... kiss

Youl reap the fruit of your labour more and more smiley
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Raimond(m): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
One of the most sensible posts I've seen on this forum. #Good
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by otizs: 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
afolag:
Good post, I aslo want to use this medium to apeal to anyone holding a grudge against his or her mum for whatever reason to let it go. the pains she suffered to carry you for 9mnths back you and breast fed you is enough for you to know how much she did love you.
Thank you.
for †ђξ fact I understand your post, I want to tell Ɣo that, I'm only holding grudge with my dad alone not my mum. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
mabeni:
Op, u just bring back a painful memory . No Love like that of parents to their children. LOVE YOU MUM and Dad but i losed u too early at 10...i suffered. RIP. *cries...

you have a Father and mother in Christ
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by missbehave247(m): 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
No tire ooo0.... Names don finish
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by meexteriox(m): 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
This just saddened me right now.
Lost my Dad 13 years ago. Lost my Lovely Mum 2 years ago.
Was very close to them, hmmm, miss them to bits. Wish i could turn back the hands of time.

It's well
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
tiredface:
GOOD STUFF. THANKS FOR SHARING. I STILL MISS MY OLD MAN SOOO MUCH. AFTER MANY YEARS OF HARD WORK AND SACRIFICES, HE COULDN'T HANG AROUND TO ENJOY IT ALL. I GIVE GOD THE GLORY, MON'S HERE.

mine didnt wait to chop in my billions... cry....i will miss that man forever
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
I see that you want a fight with him but not here ,ok?

Please kindly create a fight thread for yourselves and fight till eternity I personally don't care. grin

He started it on another thread, so let's end it here;
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Sijo01(f): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
I want to know about these other things you attended to alone. grin

Gosh, watin your handsome mind they tell you? cheesy cheesy
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
And this picture just brought tears to my eyes. cry

I call them everyday even though I see them almost everyday.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
mobuch:

He started it on another thread, so let's end it here;
Well,what did he do to you?

He took your girlfriend ?

Better start talking o.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by joseph1832(m): 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
mobuch:

Poverty stricken fool
Do you know me? Have you ever seen me before? Do you know where I hustle? Do you have an inkling how much I earn? Do you know where I reside? Yet you label me "poverty stricken". I believe everybody knows just how wise you are!!!.

And I'm still waiting for you to name the place and time lemme spit on your face!!

#I'mCoolLikeThat

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
You just raised a nice point .

Lemme put a call to that my old man and his Queen. wink

smiley
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
Sijo01:

Gosh, watin your handsome mind they tell you? cheesy cheesy
My mind is telling me what a bad asss girl you are . cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) / Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' / We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.