Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) (53093 Views)

That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents / All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing / When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Eroxxy: 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
If u still have parents, pls cherish them! I lost both a long time
ago. How I miss them.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

and dad too. the fathers are the ones that suffer neglect the most.
yea fathers did alot too.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Adamo84(m): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Post like this should make FP more often than those mumu "Tonto Dike and Jeniffer who wears it better" rubbish post. God bless the poster and whoever picks a lesson from this wonderful post.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by SuccessfulO(f): 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
mabeni:
Op, u just bring back a painful memory . No Love like that of parents to their children. LOVE YOU MUM and Dad but i losed u too early at 10...i suffered. RIP. *cries...
So so sorry 4 ya lost. De lord is ur strength nd will always be with u.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by greatgod2012(f): 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
emusmith:
Sometimes we forget to check up on my parents because we are "too busy". Take a few minutes today and call your parents.
Perhaps, do it now!
No more procrastination!

sad

not guilty of this.
But how i wish a particular brother of mine can see this.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Ewuro4: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
They already blasted my phones off 2am today

Parent: hello
Me: Hello ( sleepily)
Parent: oko mi, how are you, just want to say hello
Me: okay , 'we are okay' ( and thot to myself 'but I spoke to you on Sunday '), but I no fit talk it out loud grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by joseph1832(m): 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
mobuch:

Idiiot,From 2day henceforth, I will be on your case, take that from me,
Fuccck you!!!
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by AIZubair(m): 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
We need more of these on FP.
Not 10 things......
9 ways...Bla bla bla
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Sijo01(f): 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Jasperwhizz:

THANK GOD! I Pray my Mum live Long to see her Great-great grandkids. And have strong health and Prosperity IJN AMEN.

Amen!
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Sijo01(f): 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
My instinct never fails me .
just a little confessions from you and I would become a prophet. cheesy

One of the characteristics of a fake prophet, impressing on people to make a negative confession tongue
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by YasirNasir(f): 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
Had called mum in d afternoon. Just finished calling my dad before I log in to nairaland.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by YasirNasir(f): 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
Eroxxy:
If u still have parents, pls cherish them! I lost both a long time
ago. How I miss them.
so sad. Sorry
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by notformealone: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
afolag:
Good post, I aslo want to use this medium to apeal to anyone holding a grudge against his or her mum for whatever reason to let it go. the pains she suffered to carry you for 9mnths back you and breast fed you is enough for you to know how much she did love you.
Thank you.
but there are some parents that carried you for 9 months with hatred and annoyance.... so you using the "carried for nine month" as a prerequisite for forgiveness is gross. instead say it is good to forgive, God said we should forgive and so on.... not nine month bull shit

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
Now let's relate this to GOD...how long do we call God,does GOd know us by names?
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by MistadeRegal(m): 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
emusmith:
Sometimes we forget to check up on my parents because we are "too busy". Take a few minutes today and call your parents.
Perhaps, do it now!
No more procrastination!

sad

But guy......According to your post, me wey no come know your parents' phone number nko?
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
afolag:
Good post, I aslo want to use this medium to apeal to anyone holding a grudge against his or her mum for whatever reason to let it go. the pains she suffered to carry you for 9mnths back you and breast fed you is enough for you to know how much she did love you.
Thank you.
1000likes goes 2u

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by richkal(m): 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
@OP, May GOD continue to bless you for this good post, i can't help but to cry after reflecting on some of the bad things i have done to both of my parents, epecially the hatred have for my father. Honestly, this post is devine message to me, i am making a pledge to work on myself to be a better son to my parents (thank God, both are still alive). I pray my God preserve both of them till the old and give me much strength to care for them till last minute of their lifespan.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by sharawwy(m): 11:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
So touchin
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by jerrymej(m): 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
Just five minutes back that I call mum and dad, and they are all doing fantastic.

God sef know say I no the guilty.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
notformealone:
but there are some parents that carried you for 9 months with hatred and annoyance.... so you using the "carried for nine month" as a prerequisite for forgiveness is gross. instead say it is good to forgive, God said we should forgive and so on.... not nine month bull shit

aiit I believe av learnt something from that.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Samsonklin(m): 6:55am On Mar 05, 2015
asuoka:
my dad died last two weeks...even thou i quarrel with him most time now i miss him more than anything in this world wish i made him more happier when he was alive..
not that i dont love him just that our views differ...but thank God tru him i became a man he made to be able to stand on my own because of his discipline...pulled me to Christ...i gave my life to Christ wen i was 19 thanks to Him
wow... Lucky yhu. nothing go mk me miss my hegoat of a fada. Spits!
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
Samsonklin:

wow... Lucky yhu. nothing go mk me miss my hegoat of a fada. Spits!

Don't ever insult ur father....go tru proverbs if ur a christian...and ull see curses for children who don't honour der parents
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by robosky02(m): 10:21am On Mar 05, 2015
Peejayybold:
The first sensible/reasonable post on frontpage since I joined NL

indeed cos some are off side
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by ReSexzskilz(f): 11:59am On Mar 05, 2015
afolag:
Thank you.
FVCK PARENTS, FVCK MUM!
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Bidex6444(m): 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Holudamsel:

Dnt just jump into conclusion,you dnt know me.
Oga, I'm not interested in knowing u.... All I'm sayi g is that get real info b4 posting on NL...
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Bidex6444(m): 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
Holudamsel:

Dnt just jump into conclusion,you dnt know me.
Oga, I'm not interested in knowing u.... All I'm saying is for u to get real info b4 posting on NL...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Bought His Dad A Truck And His Dad's Reactions Will Amazed You(Video) / Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated) / Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.