Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) (53094 Views)

That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents / All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing / When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
@OP becos when he was younger he was stupid. Infact dats wat I am douing to my dad now. I may not even bury d guy sef.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by braine(m): 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
afolag:
Good post, I aslo want to use this medium to apeal to anyone holding a grudge against his or her mum for whatever reason to let it go. the pains she suffered to carry you for 9mnths back you and breast fed you is enough for you to know how much she did love you.
Thank you.

Those are not enough reasons that a mother loves.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
Saw this 2 weeks ago.
Called my mom immediately
She didn't pick up
Moved on
You should too... undecided undecided
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Bsc(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
Chei
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Bidex6444(m): 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
Holudamsel:
Wow,op you just spoke to me.very touching feel like crying seriously.

God bless you for this.

I know its common for we guys not to call our parent not for laides ....shior so who have u been calling if you don't get to call your parent..? Wakeup dear..
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by RAO1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nice post!....I called my mum this morning, visited her last weekend.... Dad, R.I.P!
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by predentstats: 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
chikahenry:
Ar u holding any against ur mum??

I'm guilty of this bros
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Fhemmmy: 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
@OP becos when he was younger he was stupid. Infact dats wat I am douing to my dad now. I may not even bury d guy sef.

Ummmmm . . . That is a serious one, but will advice you deal with whatever he has done to you and make up with him.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
Bidex6444:

I know its common for we guys not to call our parent not for laides ....shior so who have u been calling if you don't get to call your parent..? Wakeup dear..

Dnt just jump into conclusion,you dnt know me.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by BCJAY(f): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
my dad is gone but i call my mum from time to time. Even yesterday i did may God preserve her for me
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Fhemmmy: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
afolag:
Good post, I aslo want to use this medium to apeal to anyone holding a grudge against his or her mum for whatever reason to let it go. the pains she suffered to carry you for 9mnths back you and breast fed you is enough for you to know how much she did love you.
Thank you.

I think most times, it is good to forgive them just because of your own peace of mind . . . .
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by drake2(m): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
emusmith:
Sometimes we forget to check up on my parents because we are "too busy". Take a few minutes today and call your parents.
Perhaps, do it now!
No more procrastination!

sad

God bless u, just called my Mom. Though I call her often, but u just made me call her now. She is doing very well at old age. Many thanks
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Ummmmm . . . That is a serious one, but will advice you deal with whatever he has done to you and make up with him.

Na nt this life time
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by 14DUI(m): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry How i wish you're both alive so i can do all they never did. May your bsouls rest in peace, everytime your thought came through, i just can't control my emotion.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by jobsat34(m): 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
emusmith:
Sometimes we forget to check up on my parents because we are "too busy". Take a few minutes today and call your parents.
Perhaps, do it now!
No more procrastination!

sad

No 1 culprit.. cry cry cry cry cry

Gonna call now..

Permission to post this on my FB timeline?
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Iyinemzo(m): 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
afolag:
Thank you.
Thanks for this words...Mothers are to be pampered by their children...That's why i Love Wizkid's "Mummy Mi"
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by delishpot: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Enjiy ya parents o. Us orphans go dey look God face everyday too Dey take get hope and love.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
delishpot:
Enjiy ya parents o. Us orphans go dey look God face everyday too Dey take get hope and love.

Ur parents are just pathways for ur entrance to this world.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Hugo7(m): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
I always do..thank God I still have both of them around, I cherish every moment we spend together.hope to still have them for a very long time anyway I hv got two parents dats for another day.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Hugo7(m): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
I always do..thank God I still have both of them around, I cherish every moment we spend together.hope to still have them for a very long time anyway I hv got two parents lucky me, dats for another day.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by malonephill(m): 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
I should have read this earlier, but was talking to my mum on phone. I do call her at least 3 times a week.

#proudofher
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by amalder: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
Me I can't go 2 to 3 days without calling my mum
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by okechukwu3: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
This post is touching and should be encouraged
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by delishpot: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

Ur parents are just pathways for ur entrance to this world.

But its still nice to have them around nau! You know to get some advice and stuff. I havent still found someone I could open up to since I lost them. Its going to 7yrs now. cry

1 Like

Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by sokera: 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
i better change my calling habit especially towards my Mom... thanks for the post
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by yokiti: 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
afolag:
Thank you.
We are being ministered to in different ways, it is only left for us to discern it and heed to the message/ voice of the holy spirit. This post of yours is a blessing.
Though one has good reasons not to heed to this call based on ideological differences, I believe there is still reason for one to make that important sacrifice for the benefit of all.
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
He that has ears.........
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by walecho(m): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
Good post
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by aminae: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
ur too far from me so hw will u see it?

goshen26:

you can lie oooo.

Whr is the water in ur eyes
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by Abithel: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
I just did
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by pweetixandy: 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
afolag:
Thank you.
isalie
Re: Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) by yusufbida(m): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Sijo01:
Hmmmmm........ Glad am not guilty of this. God bless my papa & mama.
GOOD VE YOU HEAR FROM DEM TODAY?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Bought His Dad A Truck And His Dad's Reactions Will Amazed You(Video) / Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated) / Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.