Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning (46574 Views)

I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / If Romancelanders Monikers Are Their Real Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
missclassy:

Should I contribute?

Wait let him say sorry first

He cant afford recharge card so i will allow him
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
Guy: I really like you and want you to be my girlfriend .

Girl: wow. .I like you too as a friend but we can't date..I'm sorry, I hope you are cool with that?

Guy: Sure, I am..its alright.
(Real meaning-- Nooo I'm notttt. damn you!!)
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

Whatttttt

Ask detective Naijaboy embarassed
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

Wait let him say sorry first

He cant afford recharge card so i will allow him

Loool
Lala247:
Op jus apologise lets move on or i take my invaders out of here lol
To be very sincere, i don't know wah you people are talking about sad
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dimples192:

Ask detective Naijaboy embarassed

Lol ok i blive u
It is him
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:

U will soon know
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

Lol ok i blive u
It is him
Letz be frank, i don't know who the dude is, that was how a dude was accusing me to be zick while i don't even know him at all
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:

Say sorry first
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Darkrebel666:
Guy: I really like you and want you to be my girlfriend .

Girl: wow. .I like you too as a friend but we can't date..I'm sorry, I hope you are cool with that?

Guy: Sure, I am..its alright.
(Real meaning-- Nooo I'm notttt. damn you!!)

Lol thats a good one
Guys hate plus one
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

Say sorry first
Sorry? for what i know nothing about?? datz hilarious
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:

Sorry? for what i know nothing about?? datz hilarious

Ok bye
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

Ok bye
Fine, bye.............
But I'm still gonna repeat this I DON'T KNOW WHO THE DUDE IS!!!!!!
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:

Fine, bye.............
But I'm still gonna repeat this I DON'T KNOW WHO THE DUDE IS!!!!!!

Its you ok
how did u know we where on that missclassy thread huh
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

Its you ok
how did u know we where on that missclassy thread huh
I entered the forum that faithful day and i saw the topic then i clicked on it
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:

I entered the forum that faithful day and i saw the topic then i clicked on it

N den what else
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

N den what else
What did you expect me to do i was reading the comments that was where i came across you people....
And i remember i commented on the thread, that's all
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
cherryice:
Op is zick? Lol

son of a biitchh grin

Cherry u will kill me oh
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:

What did you expect me to do i was reading the comments that was where i came across you people....
And i remember i commented on the thread, that's all

N wt was d comment

U said we should get out of the thread
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

N wt was d comment

U said we should get out of the thread
You can go and check the thread, i can't be cramming that......
And why will i be hiding identity
It's not normal
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:

You can go and check the thread, i can't be cramming that......
And why will i be hiding identity
It's not normal

Hmm i will investigate
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Anyway we git you to page 1

If you need more derailing i will be at the dating zone, hook up thread bye
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

Hmm i will investigate
please, i will urge you to do that as soon as possible coz o don't like this kind of thing.....
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:

please, i will urge you to do that as soon as possible coz o don't like this kind of thing.....

Ok ur ok for now , dont have enough evidence but im watching u sha
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
@Op,you've got a good topic,Hmmmn,the invaders?Lala247 and co,I salute una,What really got me laughing was the continuous"You are zick"and the"Seriously am not zick" it's really funny,I do hope you come out clean(that's if you not the zick of a person)
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

Ok ur ok for now , dont have enough evidence but im watching u sha
I still don't know the reason why you are stalking me sad why can't you question the zick of a guy instead of me..... I'm here to have fun not to be provoked
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:
@Op,you've got a good topic,Hmmmn,the invaders?Lala247 and co,I salute una,What really got me laughing was the continuous"You are zick"and the"Seriously am not zick" it's really funny,I do hope you come out clean(that's if you not the zick of a person)

I think ur trying to tell me something

His zick abi

This guy tryna take me play hmmm
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
You be him papa? shocked so when you dey ask guys own they be your papa?
Vickydera2:
I don't av any money on me now maybe later we talk abt it---"wat makes you think I will gv u my hard earned money just like dat. I be ur papa?" angry
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Smartresult(f): 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
Why waste ur mb to check this shit . Click my signature to start making $500 daily , without spending a kobo, register to get ur free website , send ur brothers, sisters, friends and church members to join you.
They will also get their free website to start making money and fight jobless.
It is absolutely free, you have nothing to loose. An investment free opportunity, try it and pass testimony to others. Click my signature to get access now!
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Lovexme(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
I only agree with Number 5. Every other phrase is a farce. #MyOpinion
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Arabmoney2BNH(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Guys!don't think am rude please Download my hit track herehttp://www.datafilehost.com/d/0d12fe02
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

I think ur trying to tell me something

His zick abi

This guy tryna take me play hmmm
Nope,i think he's clean,but you can still do some digging sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Man: "How My Beard Got Me Sugar Mummy In Lagos" / THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val / Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.