Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

How To Open And Run A School Successfully - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open And Run A School Successfully (65608 Views)

Underage Girl Went To Open Account In Zenith Bank And Was Rejected / Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. / Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Donpizzle(m): 6:52am On Mar 11, 2015
queenprecy:
I leave Ur story for gods. no nid of drawing my attention becos u can't get it in your miSerable life. God made me to be beautiful n no one can change it . so go hug transformer******

miserable lyf? Really.......I am DONPIZZLE, hw kan i b miserable....i kan pay ur boyfrnd monthly salary jst for being my cook...ffffffffffoooooooooolllllllllll....lol
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by CollinsSam(m): 8:36am On Mar 11, 2015
williams20:

You can get a loan on two conditions

1. If its a long term , low interest loan
2. If you have the financial ability to pay up the loan outside the school's purse
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by CollinsSam(m): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2015
queenprecy:
God help me to provide money ooo
Amen o, and me too
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by CollinsSam(m): 8:53am On Mar 11, 2015
Lightening:

Asides the qualification and property, the biggest challenge is populating the school in this era of stiff competition amongst school owners.
To overcome this, just attach yourself to your church as a platform to grow the school.
WoW!!! What a Nice Idea... Thanks wink
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by CollinsSam(m): 9:00am On Mar 11, 2015
williams20:
Don't be discouraged , start small , remember great things have humble beginnings
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by CollinsSam(m): 9:01am On Mar 11, 2015
williams20:
Having a MEd is not the most important factor in running à school , it sure will help you know exactly what your workforce is up to , but you need a lot of administrative skills and trainings
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by CollinsSam(m): 9:25am On Mar 11, 2015
williams20:
I can send you some materials to first build your 'person' than later I can take you through the school management , marketing and profit plan
All will be shared here except for ebooks which would be shared via emails , I'm not interested in selling any eBook or materials to anyone .
Thank you sir... I'll always like to have the eBook and materials...
God bless

1 Like

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by CollinsSam(m): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2015
queenprecy:
I leave Ur story for gods. no nid of drawing my attention becos u can't get it in your miSerable life. God made me to be beautiful n no one can change it . so go hug transformer******
Dear Op... I credit you for generating this thread... I know so many passerby's would have gained alot, including myself...
So i beg you not to Fight anyone people will always want to make you annoyed with their comments... Yours is to ignore them.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by williams20(m): 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
Donpizzle:

miserable lyf? Really.......I am DONPIZZLE, hw kan i b miserable....i kan pay ur boyfrnd monthly salary jst for being my cook...ffffffffffoooooooooolllllllllll....lol

Mr Donpizzle be a gentleman ,thanks for your understanding
(Y)
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by contadina: 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
Thanks to all the contributors. I didn't post the write up but I have also benefited. My sister owns a school and my brother too. They all started small but today they are thriving. I hope to start mine soon. I have gotten 3 years experience in teaching and I will appreciate if i get directions too. This is my email address. nwachukwu_g@yahoo.com.
All I can say contribute is that patience, Persistence and Prayer works in all sector .
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
Donpizzle:

OK thanks but pls stop sending me mail becos u are nuisance, filling in my inbox wt Ur sTuPid messages. pls mind Ur bussiness. am sure u are still in ur parents house dats y u r misbehaving
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
I thank everyone who hv contributed and encourage me to set up my school may God continue to see u through in Jesus name. I just can't wait to see my dream come true. one love
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
CollinsSam:

Amen o, and me too
he will do it for u in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Donpizzle(m): 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
queenprecy:
OK thanks but pls stop sending me mail becos u are nuisance, filling in my inbox wt Ur sTuPid messages. pls mind Ur bussiness. am sure u are still in ur parents house dats y u r misbehaving

my parents house? Am a BOSS,i liv alone. Enuf of dis shiiiiitttt. U hv won.......
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
Donpizzle:

my parents house? Am a BOSS,i liv alone. Enuf of dis shiiiiitttt. U hv won.......
Berra for u
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by CHANCEMAN: 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
Williams20, I am working on getting accredited and according to my partners the outdoor playground should be equipped. The school is to be located in PH .Any ideas on how to get such equipment there in Nigeria?.I am not resident in Nigeria at the moment.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
CHANCEMAN:
Williams20, I am working on getting accredited and according to my partners the outdoor playground should be equipped. The school is to be located in PH .Any ideas on how to get such equipment there in Nigeria?.I am not resident in Nigeria at the moment.
do u hv partners?
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by williams20(m): 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
queenprecy:
do u hv partners?

Yes I have a few persons who are into importation of school playground equipment ,
Locally made ones are cheaper than the foreign ones , some of our colleagues brought it from their homes in California and Chicago but the rest source it locally , but wait a moment , you don't need much equipment on your playground to get accreditation ,
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
OK thanks
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by williams20(m): 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
I'm trying to attach some files on here, but if it doesn't work out I'll need you to post your emails if yoiure interested in a few of the documents that 'll help your school start and grow well .
Thanks .

E.O.T. William CBT,Member IAeng, ASHM
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by CHANCEMAN: 1:48am On Mar 12, 2015
@Queenprecy, yes I am partnering with some people.

1 Like

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by CHANCEMAN: 1:54am On Mar 12, 2015
Williams20, what kind of equipment will do for accreditation purposes? What will be a reasonable budget for such a project?
Local or imported?
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 8:43am On Mar 12, 2015
CHANCEMAN:
@Queenprecy, yes I am partnering with some people.
OK in Nigeria today wat causes problem is money. how do u overcome dat wt Ur partners?
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by alakara(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
williams20:
I'm trying to attach some files on here, but if it doesn't work out I'll need you to post your emails if yoiure interested in a few of the documents that 'll help your school start and grow well .
Thanks .

alakara2015atgmailcom
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by iamjane(f): 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
williams20:
Thanks .

I've been following. Here's my email address, thanks.

jane4oma@gmail.com
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Abojupupa: 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
williams20:
Thanks .

faithfulness2.tl@gmail.com
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Expressions(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
oduz:

YES

.... this depends on the Number of classes expected (eg min of 6 for Pry, less for nursery, more for secondary etc) plus other ancillary rooms,

e.g clinic/sick bay, Staff room etc

...... minimum total may vary slightly from state to state ................

Details are obtainable (often for a fee) at the State Ministry of Education .........
Wow thanks
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Expressions(m): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
@queenprecy Waooo, your thread made it to fp, that's a positive sign you know.

So, how has it been thus far with the loads of info and all?
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Expressions(m): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
williams20:
Thanks .

Please try.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
Expressions:
@queenprecy Waooo, your thread made it to fp, that's a positive sign you know.

So, how has it been thus far with the loads of info and all?
yea dats a positive sign my dear all thanks to you all who hv contributed so far in dis thread. wt all d info hv got in dis thread I knw d sky is my starting point. cheers
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
@expression Am just trying to put d capital togeda. I knw God almighty wl see me through
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by CHANCEMAN: 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
queenprecy:
OK in Nigeria today wat causes problem is money. how do u overcome dat wt Ur partners?

These are close family members,but like they say no risk no gain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc / Easiest Way To Send Money from Nigeria to US? / Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.