Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? (28778 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? / Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
Love her till infinity...even if we wouldn't be together...am gonna lover her from now till infinity which is never.....

In bruno mars voice(don't you say goodbye)
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by kannymoore(m): 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
OohMpa:

*Thlows glenade in the hair*

Oya, bingo fetch fetch angry angry

*dies*....!!!!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by oluayo001(m): 12:05am On Mar 09, 2015
Twaci:
Ok, I know some romancelanders will form macho and be like, "Nah! I can not fit to....".

Don't lie to yourselves! Be sincere. Tell me the craziest thing you can do for that girl or guy you love.....who knows, you might just get a Secret Admirer from this grin.

Well, as for me, if I truly love a guy, I can kiss him in public....

Kiss in public only?....nthin special about dat.
Been there, done dat....was done in a filled up bus(danfo) going home wit her..
D crazieSt tin I've eva done is have s3x in A class in LASU around 4-5.30pm....
So I'm still thinkin wat else I could do dat would be crazier dan dat.......??
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by hensben(m): 12:07am On Mar 09, 2015
Tell her to text another dick
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by fairygeh(f): 12:09am On Mar 09, 2015
Crying stup1dly for what the b astard did. Even after he broke my heart big time.i cried and cried and still thought something good could come out of it, took some really silly steps,I can't even share the details cos I know nairalanders wil think i am stup1d and all sort of names.I forgave him .silliest mistake v ever made,i never knew I could do all that it still surprises me till date. love could be funny, the 1 diot doesn't deserve it one bit.
Anywhere u are EX, I know karma will still catch up with you,u will never find happiness all d days of ur life .as u made me cry so shall u cry.

On a lighter mode,i am with the best thing that has ever happened to me now and he has popped the question and I said YES

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by onadana: 12:14am On Mar 09, 2015
coolGive my life for them to live...and am not joking.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by Twaci(f): 12:17am On Mar 09, 2015
oluayo001:

Kiss in public only?....nthin special about dat.
Been there, done dat....was done in a filled up bus(danfo) going home wit her..
D crazieSt tin I've eva done is have s3x in A class in LASU around 4-5.30pm....
So I'm still thinkin wat else I could do dat would be crazier dan dat.......??
Wow! I dunno oh!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by Twaci(f): 12:19am On Mar 09, 2015
fairygeh:
Crying stup1dly for what the b astard did. Even after he broke my heart big time.i cried and cried and still thought something good could come out of it, took some really silly steps,I can't even share the details cos I know nairalanders wil think i am stup1d and all sort of names.I forgave him .silliest mistake v ever made,i never knew I could do all that it still surprises me till date. love could be funny, the 1 diot doesn't deserve it one bit.
Anywhere u are EX, I know karma will still catch up with you,u will never find happiness all d days of ur life .as u made me cry so shall u cry.

On a lighter mode,i am with the best thing that has ever happened to me now and he has popped the question and I said YES
Awwww! Congrats!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 09, 2015
Twaci:
Wow! I dunno oh!
Snubing me? undecided
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by MadCow1: 12:21am On Mar 09, 2015
Fhuck her.. cool

That's all... cool
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by nerodenero: 12:27am On Mar 09, 2015
Stole that she could pay her tuition fee.It was in-house stealing.Crazy but no regret.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by Twaci(f): 12:27am On Mar 09, 2015
diddydiva:
Snubing me? undecided
Whadiya think so dearie?! No am not!

Xup na? U don steal tosyne2much from me completely...derris God oh!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by tosyne2much(m): 12:29am On Mar 09, 2015
Twaci:
Whadiya think so dearie?! No am not!

Xup na? U don steal tosyne2much from me completely...derris God oh!
Ehn ehn !!! tongue
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by fyxboss(m): 12:30am On Mar 09, 2015
quivah:
inconvenient my self just to please him..

that's okk tho but its rubbish if you actually had to pretend about it (that you are okkk with it) when you could just talk it out.
yea
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by brightko: 12:31am On Mar 09, 2015
the funniest thing i have done is, spending 180 mins on international call with my girl
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by MrDoGood(m): 12:31am On Mar 09, 2015
Firstly, I am not crazy.

So this question ❓ has no use to me.

Only crazy people do crazy things.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by Twaci(f): 12:31am On Mar 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ehn ehn !!! tongue
Oh I see! U don get mouth! After all av done for u! Smh
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by fyxboss(m): 12:33am On Mar 09, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
Give him my money tongue

It hurts just writing it cheesy
love that.... Wld u give me nw?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by fyxboss(m): 12:35am On Mar 09, 2015
mytime24:
Bj , cover face cool
what? Don't mind tho
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 09, 2015
mytime24:
u again mr stalker angry
everybody zii is a Stalker Shebi?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by okonelfg(m): 12:39am On Mar 09, 2015
spendin my last card on my bebe n starvine d whole day
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by jamoscofield(m): 12:44am On Mar 09, 2015
Twaci:
Wow! Hope he sees this...
I'll jump in front of a Train..
A
s

L
o
n
g

a
s

its

N
o
t

m
o
v
I
n
g

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 09, 2015
My BF is in Zaria and I'm in California. I like to send him packages and letters. Sometimes just pictures make him happy. My last trip to the beach I sent him these.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:46am On Mar 09, 2015
I can do a lot for whom I truly love though nothing comes to mind at the moment. I do enough crazy things so it's hard to say which.... Reminiscing right now brings tears.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:47am On Mar 09, 2015
Jujusmom:
My BF is in Zaria and I'm in California. I like to send him packages and letters. Sometimes just pictures make him happy. My last trip to the beach I sent him these.
Wow! That's a helluva love you got holed up for him. I admire this.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 09, 2015
53cur3m0d3:

Wow! That's a helluva love you got holed up for him. I admire this.

Aww thank you.. There are a lot of things I'm learning and trying just to better understand how different our lives are. If it isn't obvious he's Nugerian, I'm American. A lot of cultural differences. Beyond blessed to be able to love him smiley

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 09, 2015
Love myself more than him. nothing to be crazy about. Op after 2 or 3 years I doubt you'll ask this same question.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 09, 2015
Sent these to the boyfriend in Zaria. They are "Open when" letters. Words of inspiration or just love for times he feels discouraged or if we argue etc. When those times come he's instructed to open one that relates to his or our situation. They really do help!

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by yemolz: 1:18am On Mar 09, 2015
Go extra miles for her.

She deserves the best of me at all times.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by youngds: 2:24am On Mar 09, 2015
shitshappen:
I carried her ghana-must-go for head reach bus stop. grin while she catwalk behind me.
This was happening in the day time , at a big city.
Son of man born of woman, you don too mumu in the name of love

Dis Guy Got Me LaughingOut Loud!!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by goksongold(m): 2:27am On Mar 09, 2015
To be sincere with her, to see a more beautiful lady n ignoring her, to always make her happy even if am not!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To / Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos / Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.