Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds (29810 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / Alleged Tinubu-buhari Rift: ‘I Will Name Them One After The Other’ – Oba Akiolu / Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Sanchez01: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
hayoakins:
From the tweet, it's obvious that APCnigeria only echoed a followers' resolution

#CHANGE2015

Bless you bro! The problem here is that these PDP e-warriors failed to see that. Someone was quoted and the hyphen depicts that it was the exact words of a follower. "Ibadin", whoever he is, made the statement and it was only re-echoed by the APC Twitter handle.

3 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:
Lalasticlala seun obinoscopy can you do something about this?

in your fantasy, why would an ATTACK thread make homepage?
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by DrPrickson: 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
Foolish people

1 Like

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by jimohibrahim(m): 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
robbing a bank
i swear they will land in jail, and i will make sure it happens...
no space for apc for now at least.

6 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
SHOCKED EVEN IF DEM DEY ROB CENTRAL BANK

UNA GO STILL VOTE 4 DEM

THIEVES IN GOAT CLOTHINGS (APC) grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by aboy247: 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Next documentary will be on Amaechi All APC chieftains are corrupt

Planned documentary on Amaechi rattles APC
SOURCE: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/3706-planned-documentary-on-amaechi-rattles-apc

2 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by MOG1D1: 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
What should we expect from APC with Tiffnubu as leader?

4 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Adyrin(m): 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
Oga Tinubu; your juju nor catch reach that extent yu hear!

I will NEVeR allow you win in ♍γ̲̣̣ unit and that's a promise!

GEJ till 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by redcliff: 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
see Barcanista calling someone hypocrite on the tweet thread meanwhile he/she is as hypocritical as the word can be.

1 Like

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by mustymatic(m): 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
Boko Haram is just wasting time, if they truly want FGN's attention, they should start kidnapping PDP officials... #BringBackOurGirls
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by cr7lomo: 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
What a shame , robbing it on the face of their supporters . And some ignorant people will still vote them . Nigerians please open ur eyes , they have indicted themselves

Yeah , we might need change but not this kind of change

11 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by anytexy: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
APC supporter na Robot. That is why I don't like them. They can never go against the policy of their leaders. Every thing is all correct in APc states. mtcheeeew

7 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by pecothecash: 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
true talk,
sai baba jare
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by poiu33: 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
APC knows tinubu is a thief.

8 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Kelklein(m): 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
[size=16pt]I done dey carry one kind eye dey look this IT guy handling this account...how re we sure he hasn't been bought over by Reno and his gang..

alert. to the party leaders[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by 8kingz(m): 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
Even if PDP show say Buhari turn dhoom,i go vote am...Say Buhari joor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by gratiaeo(m): 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
APC has nothing but distraction to offer Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by stronger: 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
The fact that this is getting attention (front page on nairaland) is a testament to how much the lack of education has affected us!

EXAGGERATION FOLKS!! Figures of Speech. We learnt this in basic English classes.

**Even if the world ends today, I will get married.

*Even if there is an Earthquake I will go to the bank.

**Even if I die today, I will wake up and VOTE FOR BUHARI

Figures of speech! used to emphasise a position. In this case, used to emphasise that NOTHING can STOP the CHANGE MOVEMENT!!

Must we arrange English classes for you guys? Lol!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by cyril83(m): 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:

What would be your reaction if he's arrested undecided

His reaction how ? For arresting a thief.

Think bro.
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by bondingman: 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Can you imagine this assholes angry
Even if a voice from heaven says vote APC, many Nigerians wouldn't vote
they'll think its d devil

4 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Deltagiant: 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
stronger:
The fact that this is getting attention (front page on nairaland) is a testament to how much the lack of education has affected us!

EXAGGERATION FOLKS!! Figures of Speech. We learnt this in basic English classes.

**Even if the world ends today, I will get married.

*Even if there is an Earthquake I will go to the bank.

**Even if I die today, I will wake up and VOTE FOR BUHARI

Figures of speech! used to emphasise a position. In this case, used to emphasise that NOTHING can STOP the CHANGE MOVEMENT!!

Must we arrange English classes for you guys? Lol!!

Quite dangerous and inappropriate figures of speech in a country known for her politicians' financial impunity. Horrible!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by stronger: 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
francizy:

No! It belongs to to APC because APC adopted the message and posted it on their handle. That statement speaks volume of what/who APC supporters are.

I've seen one saying that even if he's shown Buhari, Tinubu, and all APC heads in a meeting with Shekau, it won't change his mind. He has decided. That same callous statement received several likes.

Awww. . your ignorance is impressive! Do you remember basic English classes? Exaggeration? Figures of speech.

E.g, If heaven falls down, I will still get married. Does that mean I will actually get married if heaven falls down? Or does it just serve to Emphasise my point on really wanting to get married?

I'll give you a few minutes to thing about it. Okay take a few days to think about it and if you still don't figure it out, I can't help you. Enrol in one of GEJ's Almajiri schools.

Thank me later. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by html14java(f): 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
Fools
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Marvellouzkk(f): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
So because GEJ is corrupt we should replace him with a bandit of CORRUPT looters in BUHARI/TINUBU/ATIKU

We should be asking where TINUBU/AMEACHI/ATIKU got their money & private jets from to sponsor Buhari. Buhari is knowingly taking money from these thieves to fund his campaign is corruption. Yet he is fooling us that he wants to fight corruption

Show me your friends or those you move with then people will see who you REALLY are

We have looters/robbers masquerading as agents of change

8 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Akpan107(m): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
francizy:

Don't mind them! They are all hypocrites. If he's arrested and prosecuted now, you will hear all manner of trash and they will tag it propaganda..

If I were GEJ and I win this election, immediately after 29th May, I will start probing all these corrupt officials. I will pause any project or agenda and face corrupt officials so that they will know that "silence" doesn't entail "cluelessness"
they are just wasting their time. Buhari will never be President again

6 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by get2abbey(m): 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
did anyone notice barcanista...aka Solomon Tonye tweet

So he has finally gotten the "protection" from PDP

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187112_480x302xAPCrobb_jpg_pagespeed_ic_TMFlRrPdeF_webp_jpg934d213b82184e2ecb94ef0f9b763856

1 Like

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by anwo247: 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
Sir, they will not vote you if your Roberry video is shown. You think Nigerians are fools? No wonder buhari don't care to speak to local journalists or present his certificate.

Very soon, this influence of alcohol will go down. March 28th is not too far.

1 Like

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by yungcyrus(m): 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kworoftion must go......BUHARI for chairman of Efcc.......sai baba! ''aaay feee ceee''.....

1 Like

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by stronger: 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
Deltagiant:

Quite dangerous and inappropriate figures of speech in a country known for her politicians' financial impunity. Horrible!

fair point. But it is even more absurd to think that that was meant to be anything but a figure of speech! I mean com'on!

I can say, even if Buhari shoots all of my family, I will vote for him. Will you then accuse me of being stupid? this is basic stuff man!

Cheers
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by anthoneg: 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
YouthsPC0:
Everything!

But we are not surprised at all

The Addis Ababa light rail commissioned recently covers 46Km at a cost of $475 Million or N71.2B.

The Abuja - Kaduna light rail will commence operation in March 2015 covering 180Km built at a cost of $500 Million or N80B.

The completion date of the Port Harcourt Mono Rail project is unknown. It covers 4Km and has gulped $1.2 Billion or N180B.

The completion of the Lagos Blue Light Rail project is unknown. It covers 57Km and has consumed $1.39 Billion or N208B.

Nigerians know who the thieves are...

My friend if only u have a little knowledge of engineering den u would av knwn dat it is possible to build a road/rail line of abt 1km for as little as 2million naira in some places. and in someoda places d same 1km would cost more dan 200million naira. do u no wat it takes to build a km of road/rail line across the Atlantic? If only u knw den u won't be comparing cost of building a road in a very solid and stable terrain of Kaduna-Abuja with the Swampy unstable terrain of Port Harcourt and Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by ichidodo: 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Even if APC orchestrates the nyanya and jos bombings,sponsors BH and surrenders their States treasuries to thieffnubu...some people will still vote for them,fortunately we are looking at a microscopic few.

7 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by bettercreature(m): 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
You guys should keep fighting a lost battle,I swear if APC present goat i will vote for it Sai Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow / Unknown Gunmen Assassinate Gbenga Ogbara (APC Chairman) In Osun / Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.