Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds (29831 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / Alleged Tinubu-buhari Rift: ‘I Will Name Them One After The Other’ – Oba Akiolu / Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by praxisnetworks: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
Oga are you comparing electric speed trains with locomotives?....sincerely you're d.aft!

YouthsPC0:
Everything!

But we are not surprised at all

The Addis Ababa light rail commissioned recently covers 46Km at a cost of $475 Million or N71.2B.

The Abuja - Kaduna light rail will commence operation in March 2015 covering 180Km built at a cost of $500 Million or N80B.

The completion date of the Port Harcourt Mono Rail project is unknown. It covers 4Km and has gulped $1.2 Billion or N180B.

The completion of the Lagos Blue Light Rail project is unknown. It covers 57Km and has consumed $1.39 Billion or N208B.

Nigerians know who the thieves are...

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by momo22: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I'm beginning to wonder if APC usually disconfigure some peoples brain before they allowed to join as supporters.

Politics apart, I expect every sane Nigerian and more or less a Lagosian to be ashamed of the thief called Tinubu but the reverse is the case
Can you prove that Tinubu is theif? If you can't then you are insane.

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by ogazi007(m): 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
He couldn't have said it better.Let them keep wasting their time exposing their own ignorance.you allowed a known thief working freely until you know he is not going to support you before the yeye documentary!Tinubu is not a government official so I don't know what is the essence of all the noise.

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by vislabraye(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I'm beginning to wonder if APC usually disconfigure some peoples brain before they allowed to join as supporters.

Politics apart, I expect every sane Nigerian and more or less a Lagosian to be ashamed of the thief called Tinubu but the reverse is the case

I dey tell you.

APC is becoming presumptious. I'm surprise that people don't see anything wrong with this statement.
I'm beginning to think that those people against GEJ are just tribalists

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Deltagiant: 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
stronger:

fair point. But it is even more absurd to think that that was meant to be anything but a figure of speech! I mean com'on!

I can say, even if Buhari shoots all of my family, I will vote for him. Will you then accuse me of being stupid? this is basic stuff man!

Cheers
Good you admitted it was a fair point....In a country the politicians have made the hungry public see politics as a means to an end? You can't be serious!

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
In martin luther king voice hate can neva drive away hate, so is evil so is corruption. U get more.
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by PapaBrowne(m): 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
Apparently, the crooner of that tweet doesn't know the meaning of undecideds.

Those kind of documentaries are usually targeted at the undecideds or the shakky- those neither here nor there.

I know many folks who immediately withdrew support for Buhari after watching the Buhari documentary. I also know a couple of folks who withdrew support for Jonathan after hearing the "how much did Nwobodo steal speech"?

So yes these documentaries and soundbites have immense impact on undecideds and undecideds are more than the decideds!!

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by femmy2010(m): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
Built2last:
It is noteworthy that no APC chieftain of supporter has said the documentary is a lie

they just want it off the air.

Ameachi has gotten a wind that his documentary is being produced and the guy is panting.

is this a new way of exposing the loothery and thiefry of our rulers. take not, rulers not leaders cos they are not leading.

Why waste millions airing those documentary when they could easily have taken tinubu and others to court?
Or what they have on them wont stick?

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by bondingman: 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
please,kindly define cluelessness undecided
Someone voting bank robbers into government

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by texalux(m): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
Am telling you like say you read my mind say baba!

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by datribune: 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:

U need to calm down on d hate & rumours & focus on d facts. To date d only accusation against d Jagaban was d politically orchestrated allegation dat he had a foreign account. dis allegation by d OBJ govt was found to be spurious as he had d account b4 becoming governor of lagos state.
When d history of lagos state & indeed nigeria is written, d Asiwaju's name will be written in gold. He transformed d city of lagos thru visionary leadership inspite of spirited attempts by OBJ's govt to cripple his administration. He put in place a succession process which threw up d indefatigable governor of lagos state, Raji Fashola. Tinubu is instrumental to d deepening of democracy in nigeria by scuttling d ambition of d dysfunctional PDP to turn Nigeria into a one-party hegemony.
All allegations against Tinubu ar baseless & unproven unlike Bode George, d leader & godfather of PDP in lagos state who is an ex-convict dat was jailed for corruption.
Nigeria owes d Jagaban & other progressives tons of gratitude 4 breaking d evil strangle-hold of d so-called largest party in africa, d dysfunctional PDP.

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by stronger: 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
Deltagiant:

Good you admitted it was a fair point....In a country the politicians have made the hungry public see politics as a means to an end? You can't be serious!

No, fair point that another figure of speech could have been better. Doesn't mean people should not recognise it for what it is? You can't be serious!

anyone who takes that tweet LITERALLY is a victim of our horrible system and to them I extend my condolences and sympathy!

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Mufasa27(m): 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:

99.9 percent of apc supporters are brainwashed.,You can see it in the way they reason, they are just blind to the fact!

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by stevolutionary(m): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
kastonkastrol:
true..... Nigerians have already decided and nothing can change the hurricane of change.. I will advice PDP to stop wasting their time and stolen money.

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by vislabraye(m): 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
bondingman:
Can you imagine this assholes angry
Even if a voice from heaven says vote APC, many Nigerians wouldn't vote
they'll think its d devil

If you read your Bible very well, you will see that satan pretends to be ano angel of light.
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by stronger: 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
eleojo23:
This is another reason to question this 'change' that they are talking about.

So they think Nigerians are stup.id?
They are wrong. People are not that dumb.
The only ones who will still go ahead to support thieves are the few robots who have been programmed to type 'Sai APC' (even if they rob them blind) and "Change".
If you ask them what manner of change, they have no answer rather they will reply with another statement which they have been programmed to use in extreme cases of questioning and that is "Anything but GEJ/PDP"
Really?
Anything but GEJ even if it's something worse?

Only robots think that way (oops! I forgot, robots can't think)

Only badly programmed robots do not comprehend a figure of speech!!

Your ignorance is impressive! Do you remember basic English classes? Exaggeration? Figures of speech.

E.g, If heaven falls down, I will still get married. Does that mean I will actually get married if heaven falls down? Or does it just serve to Emphasise my point on really wanting to get married?

I'll give you a few minutes to thing about it. Okay take a few days to think about it and if you still don't figure it out, I can't help you. Enrol in one of GEJ's Almajiri schools.

Thank me later. wink
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by babestella: 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
This only goes to confirm that APC is at the lowest of lows in the clan of maggots. I will tear my PVC card if APC is the only party in existence. What a Shame. No wonder it was easy for them to forge certificates, now this is at their lowest. Bunch of stew.pid urchins looting Nigeria dry and calling others names. The thought of APC as party, their leaders and followers gives me millions of goose bumps. What a disgusting party.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by major466(m): 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
This tweet is a confirmation that APC has acknowledged the documentary about Tinubu to be true.

...And they want to fight Corruption

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by sasquareT(m): 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Politics apart, I expect every sane Nigerian and more or less
a Lagosian to be ashamed of the thief called Tinubu but the reverse is the case

APC is like islam my brother if you don enter you don enter be that no exit

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Igbo20(m): 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
@ochejoseph hw can u say a thin like ,somebdy like will not vote for them tinubu is a theif they will sel dis country

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by bondingman: 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
vislabraye:

If you read your Bible very well, you will see that satan pretends to be ano angel of light.
O so true!
Only d devil will endorse A Feee Ceeee

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by babestella: 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
major466:
This tweet is a big confirmation that APC has acknowledged the documentary about Tinubu to be true.

Before nko, Tinubu is a thief, a crafty one at that. Fashole is a hypocrite, a thief and a deranged bigot. Fashola cannot show Lagosians how much that comes into government account and how much he spends for the past 8 years yet he points his s1lly finger at the presidency. Lair Mohamed is a dirty swine who goes around in diapers. Rubb.ish.

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Hitunnu(f): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Even PDP is bullshit his bro. Alamesia didn't he gave him presidential pardon, his wife miss piss was caught at the airport with million of dollars even him the cluelessman 32billion missed while he was governor of his state(bayelsa).all exconvicts determined nation's lives at national conference wats the outcome. Some senseless pple after spending over 4yrs in sch stil come out and Shout GEJ 2019. Where is Faruq/lawan, stella Oduah,petroleum minister yet stealing isn't corruption. Mr president av to advertised projects of his 6yrs. A total failure didn't we av eyes. Are they not the sametin. No messiah yet except God.
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Heffalump(m): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
APC still having a long dream of winning the presidency with this satellite of thieves and thugs in the party. What a miserable dream indeed.
grin grin grin grin grin cry
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
Djicemob:
Even if APC is bokoharam some people would still support them
you r more confuse,ur statement admitted APC is absolutele not BH, "Even" now u agree BH is PDP.
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Omadachi(m): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
That's just the truth.We have made up our mind.How can GEJ think he can use propaganda to win the heart of Nigerians?Telling us that Tinubu is a thief,Buhari will soon die blalalalalala...How does that affect his performance?He felt becos he got it on a platter of gold in 2011 the same thing will repeat itself even if he fail to perform.

Too late..We have made up our mind and there is no going back.By the time Buhari becomes president and fail to perform after 4 years we will also chase him out.Is hard time Nigerians should decide on what they want.
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
PapaBrowne:
Apparently, the crooner of that tweet doesn't know the meaning of undecideds.

Those kind of documentaries are usually targeted at the undecideds or the shakky- those neither here nor there.

I know many folks who immediately withdrew support for Buhari after watching the Buhari documentary. I also know a couple of folks who withdrew support for Jonathan after hearing the "how much did Nwobodo steal speech"?

So yes these documentaries and soundbites have immense impact on undecideds and undecideds are more than the decideds!!
sorry but all what you just said is meaningless grammar
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by anwo247: 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
datribune:
[s][/s]

U need to calm down on d hate & rumours & focus on d facts. To date d only accusation against d Jagaban was d politically orchestrated allegation dat he had a foreign account. dis allegation by d OBJ govt was found to be spurious as he had d account b4 becoming governor of lagos state.
When d history of lagos state & indeed nigeria is written, d Asiwaju's name will be written in gold. He transformed d city of lagos thru visionary leadership inspite of spirited attempts by OBJ's govt to cripple his administration. He put in place a succession process which threw up d indefatigable governor of lagos state, Raji Fashola. Tinubu is instrumental to d deepening of democracy in nigeria by scuttling d ambition of d dysfunctional PDP to turn Nigeria into a one-party hegemony.
All allegations against Tinubu ar baseless & unproven unlike Bode George, d leader & godfather of PDP in lagos state who is an ex-convict dat was jailed for corruption.
Nigeria owes d Jagaban & other progressives tons of gratitude 4 breaking d evil strangle-hold of d so-called largest party in africa, d dysfunctional PDP.

In addition to being stupid, you are also a fool to believe Tinubu is not a thief. Who has done this to you?

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by abduljabbar4(m): 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
francizy:

Don't mind them! They are all hypocrites. If he's arrested and prosecuted now, you will hear all manner of trash and they will tag it propaganda..

If I were GEJ and I win this election, immediately after 29th May, I will start probing all these corrupt officials. I will pause any project or agenda and face corrupt officials so that they will know that "silence" doesn't entail "cluelessness"
your monkey has no right cos stealing is not corruption
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by dipo1234: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
90% of APC fans that go ahead to support the party are thugs and touts, i cant imagine someone who is tagging another person as corrupt is a chief corrupt man shouting change. Change to wat if i may ask. How you see the magnitude of atrocities this man has perpetrated. The same set of people is organising one million march tomorrow. A bunch of people deceiving themselves. I will curse any of my generation that participate in the nonsense march.

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Deltagiant: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
stronger:

No, fair point that another figure of speech could have been better.!

That has been my sentiments ....Be a little thoughtful next time around...People are reading.

Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table / INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra / APC Mega Rally in Bayelsa State.... Live On AIT

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54