Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds (29824 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / Alleged Tinubu-buhari Rift: ‘I Will Name Them One After The Other’ – Oba Akiolu / Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by kboycrew: 4:39am On Mar 07, 2015
YouthsPC0:
Everything!

But we are not surprised at all

The Addis Ababa light rail commissioned recently covers 46Km at a cost of $475 Million or N71.2B.

The Abuja - Kaduna light rail will commence operation in March 2015 covering 180Km built at a cost of $500 Million or N80B.

The completion date of the Port Harcourt Mono Rail project is unknown. It covers 4Km and has gulped $1.2 Billion or N180B.

The completion of the Lagos Blue Light Rail project is unknown. It covers 57Km and has consumed $1.39 Billion or N208B.

Nigerians know who the thieves are...
Olodo... do you know the difference btw locomotive and high speed electric train?

1 Like

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Billygee2u: 5:09am On Mar 07, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I'm beginning to wonder if APC usually disconfigure some peoples brain before they allowed to join as supporters.

Politics apart, I expect every sane Nigerian and more or less a Lagosian to be ashamed of the thief called Tinubu but the reverse is the case
the lagosians supporting APC have been brain-washed like islamic terrorists.
Those shouting Sai Baba are the ones who have received the crumbs that fell from Tinubus dog table

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by momo22: 5:51am On Mar 07, 2015
Billygee2u:

Those shouting Sai Baba are the ones who have received the crumbs that fell from Tinubus dog table
The two of you are idiots of the highest order, you called somebody a thief and you can't arrest him. Shame on all of you, only insane people follow GEJ the most corrupt and useless leader Nigeria has ever produced.

2 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by quixotic: 6:00am On Mar 07, 2015
Trailblazer1:

What would be your reaction if he's arrested undecided
did they just have the dossier now?

1 Like

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by quixotic: 6:10am On Mar 07, 2015
Built2last:
It is noteworthy that no APC chieftain of supporter has said the documentary is a lie

they just want it off the air.

Ameachi has gotten a wind that his documentary is being produced and the guy is panting.

is this a new way of exposing the loothery and thiefry of our rulers. take not, rulers not leaders cos they are not leading.
pdp thinks we are gullible and now ì know why.you want apc to leave its presìdential campaìgn to start arguing about documentaries about people who are not contesting electìons. Just ask your self. Ìf they have dossìer they should have acted long ago. It ís even an indictment on mr. Presidents fight agaìnst corruption for not actíng against tìnubu ìf the allegations are true. Anybody can allege. Lets be wise

1 Like

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by holatin(m): 6:14am On Mar 07, 2015
vislabraye:

Then "stealing is not coRruption" is a figure of speech too.
Abeg which figure of speech is dat ?
the guy tweet ?
is d guy a politician ? no just a Fan

1 Like

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Rad1cal: 6:15am On Mar 07, 2015
psalmsjob:

1. We want to #Change STEALING to CORRUPTION ASAP.

2. We want to #Change standing-by idle while people are being Killed by Boko Haram.

3. We want to #Change petrol Price from N97/N87 or N150 to N40

4. We want to #Change lack of electricity to constant electricity supply at a reasonable price.

These are just a few of the #Change we want and the person that can deliver on these #Change is #Buhari but how you asked;

1. By not leading the way when it comes to stealing of public funds and promoting it.

2. By not politicizing everything that happens in the Country or blaming it on opposition party. But rather face every challenge head-on as the C-In-C not by wearing military uniform with chiken-heart.

3. By putting the interest of the general public 1st and not satisfy a few cabal of friends and associates over the general populace.

4. By not sacking competent persons like Bert Inaji and appointment clueless people to handle privatizations of public property for selfish gains.

These are some of the ways #Buhari will bring about the #Change we so desire and deserve after 16 years of PDP rule in Nigeria of which GEJ, Mr. Clueless himself used 6 years out of the 16 years.

#WeWantChange no be for mouth my guy na for real don't wait until we start fighting for #Change before you understand that no one is paying majority of us to demand for it, we're just sick and tired of a group of mor.ons taking us for ride.

An average Nigerian despite the under funding of our schools is 100 times smarter than #GEJ so how can he continue to rule us. No #NeverAgain shall we be deceived by crafty words from his saTANiod saying he'll do better on his 2nd term. Lailai we no go gree!

#SaiBuhari #March4Buhari #NigeriaWillBeGreatAgain

When Buhari ruled 30 years ago, did he change any of that ?
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by justmenoni: 6:24am On Mar 07, 2015
U no lie but blv me after may 29 this will surely happen cos if GMB wins most pdp politicans will be probed and if GEJ wins most apc politcians will be probed as well thats why this election is really going to be a tough one,u think all the apc financers are just voluntary helpers? Nah

francizy:

Don't mind them! They are all hypocrites. If he's arrested and prosecuted now, you will hear all manner of trash and they will tag it propaganda..

If I were GEJ and I win this election, immediately after 29th May, I will start probing all these corrupt officials. I will pause any project or agenda and face corrupt officials so that they will know that "silence" doesn't entail "cluelessness"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by chukzyblingz(m): 6:30am On Mar 07, 2015
Yea, it's true. They've actually known how stupid Nigerians are that's why somebody like Buhari has the guts to run for any position in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by meccuno: 6:30am On Mar 07, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I'm beginning to wonder if APC usually disconfigure some peoples brain before they allowed to join as supporters.

Politics apart, I expect every sane Nigerian and more or less a Lagosian to be ashamed of the thief called Tinubu but the reverse is the case
its called Formating And Re-installing.....
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by meccuno: 6:31am On Mar 07, 2015
Trailblazer1:

its called Formating And Re-installing their brains.....
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by meccuno: 6:34am On Mar 07, 2015
Billygee2u:

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by meccuno: 6:37am On Mar 07, 2015
gratiaeo:
APC has morons as it supporters
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by meccuno: 6:38am On Mar 07, 2015
francizy:

No! It belongs to to APC because APC adopted the message and posted it on their handle. That statement speaks volume of what/who APC supporters are.

I've seen one saying that even if he's shown Buhari, Tinubu, and all APC heads in a meeting with Shekau, it won't change his mind. He has decided. That same callous statement received several likes.

1 Like

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by meccuno: 6:39am On Mar 07, 2015
Djicemob:
Even if APC is bokoharam some people would still support them
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by ayindejimmy(m): 6:42am On Mar 07, 2015
Trailblazer1:

What would be your reaction if he's arrested undecided
Forget about that. We all know Tinubu is corrupt. He's just a necessary evil (burden) for Buhari.
That's what most of you don't get.

1 Like

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by zulu4bravo: 6:45am On Mar 07, 2015
Change! Change!! Change!! What kind of change do we want from a man who openly said dat ABACHA stole notin frm NIGERIA...ApC's re just. Bunch of aggrived looters who their streams of looted income has been frustrated and they re looking 4 another channel...yet people kept shouting. SAI...SAI...SAI..what is. Sai ? Is it d name of my. DOG? Hmmn....just watching wit my eagle. EYE from a far.

1 Like

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by stronger: 6:52am On Mar 07, 2015
maestroferddi:
You will remain deluded if you think I would be stuck in the rut with a chap who appears to have leased out or mortgaged his brain to the giddiness and phantasmagoria of hallucinatory substances.

Suffices to say that I elect against crossing swords with a blatant neophyte on the theme of literary appreciation.

LOL!!!! I gave you five days to go figure out what a figure of speech is (no pun intended).

Apparently you couldn't so you came back with a speech (pun intended) filled with words you have no clue about. . lol

Alright, it's time to go do your morning chores and homework. Shoo. . shoo

Bye Felicia!
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by mrffk: 6:54am On Mar 07, 2015
I wonder why pastor osinbanjo is involved witb these devils

2 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by francizy(m): 7:09am On Mar 07, 2015
stronger:

Awww. . your ignorance is impressive! Do you remember basic English classes? Exaggeration? Figures of speech.

E.g, If heaven falls down, I will still get married. Does that mean I will actually get married if heaven falls down? Or does it just serve to Emphasise my point on really wanting to get married?

I'll give you a few minutes to thing about it. Okay take a few days to think about it and if you still don't figure it out, I can't help you. Enrol in one of GEJ's Almajiri schools.

Thank me later. wink

Am not surprised since this came from an APC supporter. No matter how much you APC supporters try to make me believe all of you are razz, insultive and violent, I still believe there are good ones among u.

One thing I find difficult doing here is insulting people, but it seems like your way of life. As if, if you don't do it in a day, you don't live pass that day. I seriously feel for you bro cry and I'd love you to embrace Jesus because he alone has an answer to your problems. smiley

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by ochejoseph(m): 7:15am On Mar 07, 2015
fistonati:
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]Mr Immorality, even if you're not ashamed of ursef, pls be ashamed of ur forefathers.[b]Mr Immorality, even if you're not ashamed of ursef, pls be ashamed of ur forefathers.[/b]Mr immorality, if even yopu're not ashamed of ursef, pls be ashamed of ur forefathers

Good Morning, My original Post was replaced by the Mod, the real title of that thread was also changed, that Tweet by APC is the worst ever! Check the Politics area to see the original thread regards!

1 Like

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by francizy(m): 7:17am On Mar 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:
your monkey has no right cos stealing is not corruption

Please learn to converse without insulting people. If your president is a monkey, then what kind of human being are you to have allowed a monkey govern you for over four years? undecided
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by ogene007: 7:27am On Mar 07, 2015
That will simply confirm that the APC and their supporters are deluded and need psychiatric evaluation. Unfortunately for them, majority of Nigerians are not willing to hand over the country to political lunatics.
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 07, 2015
Akshow:

If u satanist are not ashamed of badluck, tell me why an apc should be ashamed of tinubu. blooooody hypocrites
We "satanists" are supposed to be the bad guys nw... If Tinubu is as currupt as YOU DEFINITELY KNOW, what will Nigeria be 'changing' into? That'll be maintaining Status Quo... Just Saying...
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by francizy(m): 7:35am On Mar 07, 2015
bondingman:
Can you imagine this assholes angry
Even if a voice from heaven says vote APC, many Nigerians wouldn't vote
they'll think its d devil

I think it should be the other way around you know...

Even if a voice from hell fire tells Nigerians this "I am the devil and I have endorsed APC, so vote for APC because they will bring change to your country.

Gullible Nigerians will still vote APC.. grin

1 Like

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by grizeal(m): 7:44am On Mar 07, 2015
PDP ona de fear, or wat is PDP problem d leaders n supporters u people hv been bring in a lot of allegation on Buhari every now n den wit@ d man saying a word cnt u guys leave him along y dnt u try n work 4 hw to deliver ur man n stop finding ways to disqualify d man. Cos 4 me if I no get PVC to vote I go cut my thumb 4 INEC as my vote 4 BUHARI.

Join me to sing dis song

THERE IS A GREAT CHANGE SINCE I KW APC A GREAT CHANGE SINCE I KW BUHARI THERE IS GREAT SINCE KW BUHARI A GREAT CHANGE SINCE I KW THEM.

WE RE MARCHING FORWARD HALLELUJAH AMEN IN D NAME OF JESUS HALLELUJAH AMEN.
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by stronger: 7:44am On Mar 07, 2015
francizy:

Am not surprised since this came from an APC supporter. No matter how much you APC supporters try to make me believe all of you are razz, insultive and violent, I still believe there are good ones among u.

One thing I find difficult doing here is insulting people, but it seems like your way of life. As if, if you don't do it in a day, you don't live pass that day. I seriously feel for you bro cry and I'd love you to embrace Jesus because he alone has an answer to your problems. smiley

Peace.

Lol. . I didn't mean to be insultive. I apologise if you felt that way. I meant most of it in humour, but it's quite depressing to see how this has spread. It makes me really sad that our educational system has become so bad. When I was in primary 3, I could have known IMMEDIATELY that this was meant to be a HYPERBOLE! Com'on!!

Anyways, sorry again if you felt offended.

Cheers.
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by thunder74(m): 7:51am On Mar 07, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the tweet.
Jonathan and EFCC should arrest Tinubu if he is actually corrupt. You do not bring a culprit to book by making a propaganda out of him.
That shows Jonathan is clueless!
You need hard evidence to convict a criminal beyond reasonable doubt and you can't likely get that in APC states that refused to domesticate the FOI laws.
Even if a judge witnessed a crime, he can't convict based on what he witnessed but the evidence presented before him.
Tinubu is a smart guy but since he has sued in tort, he must proof that AIT documentary about him is not true.
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Goddex: 8:05am On Mar 07, 2015
APC the Boko Haram party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC / President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) / Unknown Gunmen Assassinate Gbenga Ogbara (APC Chairman) In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.