Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,670 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds (29826 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / Alleged Tinubu-buhari Rift: ‘I Will Name Them One After The Other’ – Oba Akiolu / Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by psalmsjob: 11:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
eleojo23:
This is another reason to question this 'change' that they are talking about.

So they think Nigerians are stup.id?
They are wrong. People are not that dumb.
The only ones who will still go ahead to support thieves are the few robots who have been programmed to type 'Sai APC' (even if they rob them blind) and "Change".
If you ask them what manner of change, they have no answer rather they will reply with another statement which they have been programmed to use in extreme cases of questioning and that is "Anything but GEJ/PDP"
Really?
Anything but GEJ even if it's something worse?

Only robots think that way (oops! I forgot, robots can't think!)

1. We want to #Change STEALING to CORRUPTION ASAP.

2. We want to #Change standing-by idle while people are being Killed by Boko Haram.

3. We want to #Change petrol Price from N97/N87 or N150 to N40

4. We want to #Change lack of electricity to constant electricity supply at a reasonable price.

These are just a few of the #Change we want and the person that can deliver on these #Change is #Buhari but how you asked;

1. By not leading the way when it comes to stealing of public funds and promoting it.

2. By not politicizing everything that happens in the Country or blaming it on opposition party. But rather face every challenge head-on as the C-In-C not by wearing military uniform with chiken-heart.

3. By putting the interest of the general public 1st and not satisfy a few cabal of friends and associates over the general populace.

4. By not sacking competent persons like Bert Inaji and appointment clueless people to handle privatizations of public property for selfish gains.

These are some of the ways #Buhari will bring about the #Change we so desire and deserve after 16 years of PDP rule in Nigeria of which GEJ, Mr. Clueless himself used 6 years out of the 16 years.

#WeWantChange no be for mouth my guy na for real don't wait until we start fighting for #Change before you understand that no one is paying majority of us to demand for it, we're just sick and tired of a group of mor.ons taking us for ride.

An average Nigerian despite the under funding of our schools is 100 times smarter than #GEJ so how can he continue to rule us. No #NeverAgain shall we be deceived by crafty words from his saTANiod saying he'll do better on his 2nd term. Lailai we no go gree!

#SaiBuhari #March4Buhari #NigeriaWillBeGreatAgain

2 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by adanny01(m): 11:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
hansad:

Sometimes, one wonders why one has to belong to the same country with apparently educated illiterates. See what ethnic and religious bigotry is bringing to all of you. You are ready to quench to have as your president a sick 73 year old Buhari who can hardly express himself, who can hardly string words together to make a correct sentence, who is believed to have not finished secondary school, whose record of service is tainted with many corruption themes; who is a openly a religious extremist; etc. in the 21st century; just because bigotry would not allow you accept the Jonathan at the helm.

You dont deserve to be replied. You said Buhari is sick, yet you have no proof, he is 73 there are older presidents even in Africa, you said he cant express himself yet he speaks better than GEJ and even more intelligent, you said he cant make correct sentence yet he speaks better grammar than GEJ. Corruption is the last thing you can call Buhari even FFK knows that one. All you believe are half truths, plain lies or mere propaganda. Dont you have a mind of your own? You said see what ethnic and religious bigotry is bringing to all of you, yet you seem to be the only one who is ethnic and a religious bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by tempest69: 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Thugs will soon come in to shout change, I pity dem future and generations!
Apc has succeeded in collecting change chanters stars, dey now useless, even if apc say dem(thugs) parents re mad, dey will shout saibabasiababa. Useless souls!
"Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed suppoerters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!"
is stealing corruption? If so ask ur dumb GEJ y is he moving freely

1 Like

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
tempest69:
is stealing corruption? If so as ur dumb GEJ y is he moving freely
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by yoosooph: 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
hansad:

Sometimes, one wonders why one has to belong to the same country with apparently educated illiterates. See what ethnic and religious bigotry is bringing to all of you. You are ready to quench to have as your president a sick 73 year old Buhari who can hardly express himself, who can hardly string words together to make a correct sentence, who is believed to have not finished secondary school, whose record of service is tainted with many corruption themes; who is openly a religious extremist; etc. in the 21st century; just because bigotry would not allow you accept the Jonathan at the helm.

I will rather vote for an illiterate buhari that would bring CHANGE that we so much desire than vote for educated President Jonathan. I know how much I am paying everyday for fuel. How can a President remove subsidy that affect poor masses, just to create SURE P. If an educated president doesn't know that increase in the price of fuel, will increase the price of everything poor masses pay for in this country, why should I vote for him ? How many Nigerians have benefited from sure p? ALL nigerians? Anyway, it is my choice to make. I am now for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 07, 2015
grin They are very correct Nigerians will vote anything all in the name of change. Poverty don spoil people brain. Every thing America do we wan do too; CHANGE! And Buhari is the change? The world is mocking Nigeria. From bad to worse! After suffering for six years; na wao!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Truckpusher(m): 12:25am On Mar 07, 2015
stronger:

fair point. But it is even more absurd to think that that was meant to be anything but a figure of speech! I mean com'on!

I can say, even if Buhari shoots all of my family, I will vote for him. Will you then accuse me of being stupid? this is basic stuff man!

Cheers
Defending the indefensible is a mental illness and you need to see a doctor before your situation degenerates further.

3 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Eluwilussit(m): 12:26am On Mar 07, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the tweet.
Jonathan and EFCC should arrest Tinubu if he is actually corrupt. You do not bring a culprit to book by making a propaganda out of him.
That shows Jonathan is clueless!

I will politely beg to differ with you on the first statement. I think it speaks badly of the party and the followers. It depicts a moronic kind of followership. Herd effect.

On the second one, I agree with you to a large extent. I think Jona has been treading too softly and carefully for his own good. He needed to clamp down on corrupt officials and politicians. Then again, this is nigeria. If Buhari and the North could play the ethnic card with Boko Haram, I am sure that it could be played with anything and everything. Even corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Truckpusher(m): 12:29am On Mar 07, 2015
yoosooph:

I will rather vote for an illiterate buhari that would bring CHANGE that we so much desire than vote for educated President Jonathan. I know how much I am paying everyday for fuel. How can a President remove subsidy that affect poor masses, just to create SURE P. If an educated president doesn't know that increase in the price of fuel, will increase the price of everything poor masses pay for in this country, why should I vote for him ? How many Nigerians have benefited from sure p? ALL nigerians? Anyway, it is my choice to make. I am now for Buhari.
You need some serious education, I swear. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by vislabraye(m): 12:34am On Mar 07, 2015
holatin:
Even with all ur education, exagerration no ring a bell 4 ur ear.
So pathetic

Then "stealing is not coRruption" is a figure of speech too.
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by stronger: 12:49am On Mar 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Defending the indefensible is a mental illness and you need to see a doctor before your situation degenerates further.

Hey isn't it way past your bed time? Don't talk when adults are talking eh?

Run along now. Shoo
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by ichidodo: 12:52am On Mar 07, 2015
stronger:

[s]
Hey isn't it way past your bed time? Don't talk when adults are talking eh?

Run along now. Shoo[/s]
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by ichidodo: 12:53am On Mar 07, 2015
psalmsjob:

[s]
1. We want to #Change STEALING to CORRUPTION ASAP.

2. We want to #Change standing-by idle while people are being Killed by Boko Haram.

3. We want to #Change petrol Price from N97/N87 or N150 to N40

4. We want to #Change lack of electricity to constant electricity supply at a reasonable price.

These are just a few of the #Change we want and the person that can deliver on these #Change is #Buhari but how you asked;

1. By not leading the way when it comes to stealing of public funds and promoting it.

2. By not politicizing everything that happens in the Country or blaming it on opposition party. But rather face every challenge head-on as the C-In-C not by wearing military uniform with chiken-heart.

3. By putting the interest of the general public 1st and not satisfy a few cabal of friends and associates over the general populace.

4. By not sacking competent persons like Bert Inaji and appointment clueless people to handle privatizations of public property for selfish gains.

These are some of the ways #Buhari will bring about the #Change we so desire and deserve after 16 years of PDP rule in Nigeria of which GEJ, Mr. Clueless himself used 6 years out of the 16 years.

#WeWantChange no be for mouth my guy na for real don't wait until we start fighting for #Change before you understand that no one is paying majority of us to demand for it, we're just sick and tired of a group of mor.ons taking us for ride.

An average Nigerian despite the under funding of our schools is 100 times smarter than #GEJ so how can he continue to rule us. No #NeverAgain shall we be deceived by crafty words from his saTANiod saying he'll do better on his 2nd term. Lailai we no go gree!

#SaiBuhari #March4Buhari #NigeriaWillBeGreatAgain[/s]
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by lordfamuu(m): 12:55am On Mar 07, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I'm beginning to wonder if APC usually disconfigure some peoples brain before they allowed to join as supporters.

Politics apart, I expect every sane Nigerian and more or less a Lagosian to be ashamed of the thief called Tinubu but the reverse is the case

Oh is dat We actually knew dats wot u want to achieve, but mind u , Lagosians are not dummies. We easily recognise LIES wen we see one. So pls tell ur pay-masters to try anoda stunt.
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by ichidodo: 12:55am On Mar 07, 2015
adanny01:

[s]
You dont deserve to be replied. You said Buhari is sick, yet you have no proof, he is 73 there are older presidents even in Africa, you said he cant express himself yet he speaks better than GEJ and even more intelligent, you said he cant make correct sentence yet he speaks better grammar than GEJ. Corruption is the last thing you can call Buhari even FFK knows that one. All you believe are half truths, plain lies or mere propaganda. Dont you have a mind of your own? You said see what ethnic and religious bigotry is bringing to all of you, yet you seem to be the only one who is ethnic and a religious bigot[/s].
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by stronger: 12:55am On Mar 07, 2015
Demmzy15:

Later it's this illiterate GEJites that would shouting "GEJ has provided free education", moreover their supporters are block heads!! Must you take the tweet literally, it's a figure of speech. I could call it an hyperbole, everyone knows it's not possible to that, but the tweet was trying to say nothing can change his mind!

Olodo, carry brain like Goody Goody! angry

Bros I have been trying to school these kids since o. You know when a person's brain is blocked, there is nothing that can be done.

I even used examples (like was done in school); Even if my girlfriend kills my entire family, I will still marry her!! Obviously I wouldn't, if she did, but it's a figure of speech to show that I really love her. Basic stuff that we learnt in primary school, but e no gree enta. . lol

maybe we should leave them to their ignorance smiley

2 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by stronger: 1:02am On Mar 07, 2015
maestroferddi:
You are talking nonsense!

Which figure of speech are you talking about?

Find the nearest police station and tell the Nigerian Police that even if heaven falls that you would rob a bank. We shall love to see what becomes of you:whether guns wouldn't be planted on you so as to create the reason to waste you and your deluded imagination.

Rubbish!

Here's a puzzle. My post, which you quoted has the exact figure of speech I was talking about. I'll give you 5 days to find it. . you know what, never mind. . you wouldn't get it even if it hit you in the face.

Send me your email, I'll send you a manual on HOW TO USE YOUR BRAIN!!

Cheers
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Demmzy15(m): 1:22am On Mar 07, 2015
stronger:

Bros I have been trying to school these kids since o. You know when a person's brain is blocked, there is nothing that can be done.

I even used examples (like was done in school); Even if my girlfriend kills my entire family, I will still marry her!! Obviously I wouldn't, if she did, but it's a figure of speech to show that I really love her. Basic stuff that we learnt in primary school, but e no gree enta. . lol

maybe we should leave them to their ignorance smiley
My bro, that's the result of cluelessness o

1 Like

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by maestroferddi: 1:23am On Mar 07, 2015
stronger:

Here's a puzzle. My post, which you quoted has the exact figure of speech I was talking about. I'll give you 5 days to find it. . you know what, never mind. . you wouldn't get it even if it hit you in the face.

Send me your email, I'll send you a manual on HOW TO USE YOUR BRAIN!!

Cheers
You will remain deluded if you think I would be stuck in the rut with a chap who appears to have leased out or mortgaged his brain to the giddiness and phantasmagoria of hallucinatory substances.

Suffices to say that I elect against crossing swords with a blatant neophyte on the theme of literary appreciation.
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by mayibuye: 1:54am On Mar 07, 2015
MEADOWS INC. RECRUITMENT AGENCY now recruiting ND/HND/Bsc in the field of marketing or any degree in a related discipline for a Pharmaceutical firm now based in IBADAN. A second degree or MBA will be an advantage. Ideal candidate must have a passion for identifying business trends, developing business ideas and concepts and nurturing them to function. He/she will help consolidate existing business projects and meet revenue target. The individual must be computer literate, self-motivated and goal oriented.
The company is recruiting creative and passionate Marketing Executives (50 Executives) who are ambitious and motivated with the skills and attitude to work in a fast paced sales environment. The successful candidate will play an integral role in the growth of the marketing team.
JOB DESCRIPTION
To create portfolio of clients
Make product presentation
Be able to set business targets and lead a team in achieving them
Assisting in the writing and production of a variety of marketing campaigns including outdoor, brochures, direct mails and e-shouts
General administration
CANDIDATE’S PROFILE
Experience is big advantage but training will be provided for those that do not have the required experience but are quick to learn.
You should be intelligent and ambitious with flair and a hardworking attitude-your drive to be the best will make you best placed to have successful and rewarding marketing career within an established and forward thinking team.
Additional skills and abilities required for this role include:
Computer literacy
Proven presentation skills-verbal and written
Eligible candidates apply by sending Name, Age, Sex, Qualification, and Course of study to 081 7020 5093
TEXT MESSAGE ONLY PLEASE!
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by AreaFada2: 1:56am On Mar 07, 2015
Trailblazer1:

What would be your reaction if he's arrested undecided

You know the answer. It will become "Jonathan & his Igbo co-horts witch-hunting SW people".

Evidence and what not will be totally overlooked by the mostly Lagos-based media.

Because they think of GEJ as clueless, they are totally blind to his political savvy. He knows the tribalistic terrain of 9ja.

He won't play into their hands so cheaply by prosecuting Tinubu.
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 07, 2015
kastonkastrol:
This is very bad.... Corruption has been so institutionalized by GEJ that people recklessly speak about looting their states/nation's treasury.
I can vividly remember that the PDP national chairman(adamu muazu) said almost the same thing this foolish man said.. In muazu's words; "monkey dey work baboon dey chop, if you chop we too can also chop"

“Monkey dey work, baboon dey chop. That must stop. This time round, monkey must work and monkey must eat". - adamu muazu

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxEfkATp-aGF_SBy_zU906R4FO42DTK6g-8AHZZhxf4qpX6HJpelFulJk[/img]

It is finished!
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by richidinho(m): 2:36am On Mar 07, 2015
Na Amaechi talk this shit
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by nortcentrallord(m): 2:58am On Mar 07, 2015
YouthsPC0:
Everything!

But we are not surprised at all

The Addis Ababa light rail commissioned recently covers 46Km at a cost of $475 Million or N71.2B.

The Abuja - Kaduna light rail will commence operation in March 2015 covering 180Km built at a cost of $500 Million or N80B.

The completion date of the Port Harcourt Mono Rail project is unknown. It covers 4Km and has gulped $1.2 Billion or N180B.

The completion of the Lagos Blue Light Rail project is unknown. It covers 57Km and has consumed $1.39 Billion or N208B.

Nigerians know who the thieves are...

Illiterates will not understand that and the educated illiterates are the most difficult to deal with Bc they understand but yet pretend to be blind.
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by nortcentrallord(m): 3:03am On Mar 07, 2015
eleojo23:
This is another reason to question this 'change' that they are talking about.

So they think Nigerians are stup.id?
They are wrong. People are not that dumb.
The only ones who will still go ahead to support thieves are the few robots who have been programmed to type 'Sai APC' (even if they rob them blind) and "Change".
If you ask them what manner of change, they have no answer rather they will reply with another statement which they have been programmed to use in extreme cases of questioning and that is "Anything but GEJ/PDP"
Really?
Anything but GEJ even if it's something worse?

Only robots think that way (oops! I forgot, robots can't think!)
APC supporters are confused zombies. They have lost their brain to the wind of their devilish "change".
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by light004: 3:34am On Mar 07, 2015
kastonkastrol:
true..... Nigerians have already decided and nothing can change the hurricane of change.. I will advice PDP to stop wasting their time and stolen money.

What a pity and you actually went to school. I seriously doubt that. So, it's true that Apc is a party of certificate forgers and liars. Toronto, Chicago and Cambridge. Na wa oooo.

Even if na cbn dem rob, no issue
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by ramalot(m): 3:45am On Mar 07, 2015
This tweet summarizes the very sad truth of Nigeria as a country.

What they're saying in essence is that partisan politics, and ideological dogma is all they go by.
Nigerian politicians are all KNOWN thieves, so what difference does it make if they're shown stealing?

That's just business as usual i guess.
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Day11(m): 4:20am On Mar 07, 2015
Many illiterate are trolling in diz days. Gone are the days when d forum is our daily tonic, I can't still believe to be reading racist and tribalistic comments on dis TOPIC.

Very simple.

"Even if Tinubu & Buhari" asked me not to vote APC. I'll still vote for them. grin

"Even if Buhari & Tinubu" will jail my family, it won't change my mind. shocked

"Even if Buhari & Tinubu" are GAY. I will still vote APC. undecided

Dis are 'figure of speech' to show how much you love d person(s)

Meanwhile #BringBackOurNairaLand #iHaveDecided #Oyoyo #Change4Nigeria
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Day11(m): 4:25am On Mar 07, 2015
ramalot:
This tweet summarizes the very sad truth of Nigeria as a country.

What they're saying in essence is that partisan politics, and ideological dogma is all they go by.
Nigerian politicians are all KNOWN thieves, so what difference does it make if they're shown stealing?

That's just business as usual i guess.

The tweet is just a response to the Tinubu Documentary airing on AIT. Just read it again, you will understand. No biggie, have seen worst tweets

Like. Even if Buhari presents a Shoprite receipt as cert, It won't change dia mind cry, so what's dif in dis one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) / APC Changes Slogan From ‘Change’ To ‘Progress’ / 2019 Elections: 8 Things Saraki Said At 84th PDP NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.