Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds (29840 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / Alleged Tinubu-buhari Rift: ‘I Will Name Them One After The Other’ – Oba Akiolu / Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by adanny01(m): 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
What he said is absolutely right. At this moment, i am tired of waiting to vote Buhari. See, even if the devil himself contest against GEJ i will vote for the devil.
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by billyG(m): 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
How much did tinubu & amaechi stole self?is it up 2 d price of peugeout 504 that GEJ want him jailed.

1 Like

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Heffalump(m): 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hitunnu:
Even PDP is bullshit his bro. Alamesia didn't he gave him presidential pardon, his wife miss piss was caught at the airport with million of dollars even him the cluelessman 32billion missed while he was governor of his state(bayelsa).all exconvicts determined nation's lives at national conference wats the outcome. Some senseless pple after spending over 4yrs in sch stil come out and Shout GEJ 2019. Where is Faruq/lawan, stella Oduah,petroleum minister yet stealing isn't corruption. Mr president av to advertised projects of his 6yrs. A total failure didn't we av eyes. Are they not the sametin. No messiah yet except God.

Sisi, the way you write and type shows you are misinformed. Knowledge is free.

2 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by hansad: 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
YouthsPC0:
Everything!

But we are not surprised at all

The Addis Ababa light rail commissioned recently covers 46Km at a cost of $475 Million or N71.2B.

The Abuja - Kaduna light rail will commence operation in March 2015 covering 180Km built at a cost of $500 Million or N80B.

The completion date of the Port Harcourt Mono Rail project is unknown. It covers 4Km and has gulped $1.2 Billion or N180B.

The completion of the Lagos Blue Light Rail project is unknown. It covers 57Km and has consumed $1.39 Billion or N208B.

Nigerians know who the thieves are...

You think say some of those bigoted and roguish Nigerians care to know that Tinubu and Buhari are bad market for Nigeria?

To many of those Nigerians who now shout Change, all they want is Jonathan and some people in his cabinet to go. They are not interested to know the SURELY BAD FUTURE a Buhari presidency now must imply for Nigeria.

Some foolish ones even believe that if Buhari wins, that he shall be leaving soon for Osinbajo. But they do not know that if Buhari ever wins, when he is leaving or dies in office, power cannot go to Osinbajo - ask the Buhari clan as they used to transfer power among themselves before.

4 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by abduljabbar4(m): 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
gratiaeo:
APC has morons as it supporters
God punish your papa pen1s and your prostitute mama hole
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by babestella: 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
APC = ISLAM

ISLAM = TERRORISM

TERRORISM - DEATH.

NIGERIANS LOOK BEFORE YOU VOTE. A VOTE FOR APC IS A VOTE FOR DEATH AND SERVITUDE. ONCE YOU GET IN YOU DON'T GET OUT ALIVE. BE WISE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Demmzy15(m): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
helpee:
And if patience Jonathan says buhari is brain dead now they will be shouting. It means APC has turned her followers to mumu. How much did we steal that you are talking? Even if we loot CBN our foolish followers will keep shouting sai buhari and jagban. So Jonathan is right, how much did nwobodo steal....he is a learner compared to what buhari godfather....tinubu stole. now they are eyeing the central bank....God no go gree
Later it's this illiterate GEJites that would shouting "GEJ has provided free education", moreover their supporters are block heads!! Must you take the tweet literally, it's a figure of speech. I could call it an hyperbole, everyone knows it's not possible to that, but the tweet was trying to say nothing can change his mind!

Olodo, carry brain like Goody Goody! angry
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
Truth be told; Tinubu and Saraki are thieves. Okonjo Iwela, Alison Madueke & most of Jonathan's aides are corrupt too, no really much difference between the PDP & APC but I believe in Buhari

1 Like

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by yoosooph: 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Four years ago, it was Jonathan. Now, it is Buhari. It is my right, my chioce and my decision. What have I benefited from this government? Increase in fuel price, increase in electricity charge, decrease in value of naira, strikes everywhere etc I just want to try someone else. If he doesn't perform, I will also condemn him.

3 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by abduljabbar4(m): 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=Djicemob post=31352624]Even if APC is bokoharam some people would still support them[/quote/] just like what gej did, say that somebody recorded them walking and video shopped the video to make it look as if they were talking. You think you are the only ones that don't have sense?
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by babestella: 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
Demmzy15:

Later it's this illiterate GEJites that would shouting "GEJ has provided free education", moreover their supporters are block heads!! Must you take the tweet literally, it's a figure of speech. I could call it an hyperbole, everyone knows it's not possible to that, but the tweet was trying to say nothing can change his mind!

THERE ARE MORE ILLITERATES AND HALF BAKED GRADUATES IN APC LEADERSHIP STRUCTURE AND THEIR FOLLOWERS.

1 Like

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Heffalump(m): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
adanny01:
What he said is absolutely right. At this moment, i am tired of waiting to vote Buhari. See, even if the devil himself contest against GEJ i will vote for the devil.

My friend you are waiting to roast in hell. But God loves you and he won't let it happen despite your stubborn stiff neck.
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by asiwajuonafeko: 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
You are rit dude (why don't you tell ur tinubu to go rob then. You thing we are still under darkness. Abeg think str8
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Demmzy15(m): 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
babestella:

THERE ARE MORE ILLITERATES AND HALF BAKED GRADUATES IN APC LEADERSHIP STRUCTURE AND THEIR FOLLOWERS.
Of course there are, but they reason intelligently. But I thank God you've agreed that PDP supporters gat block heads, it's a simple understanding "figures of speech".
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by yoosooph: 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
babestella:
APC = ISLAM

ISLAM = TERRORISM

TERRORISM - DEATH.

NIGERIANS LOOK BEFORE YOU VOTE. A VOTE FOR APC IS A VOTE FOR DEATH AND SERVITUDE. ONCE YOU GET IN YOU DON'T GET OUT ALIVE. BE WISE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

What kind of post is this?
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by abduljabbar4(m): 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
babestella:
APC = ISLAM

ISLAM = TERRORISM

TERRORISM - DEATH.

I thought sambo said pdp is more islamic than apc. This is what you do. Go to christians and tell them that we are islamizing Nigeria and come to us and tell us that you are more islamic.
Ya Allah, kill this idiot in this second. The man is a waste of sperm. Even monkeys are more useful than him
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by mrrock: 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
People are talking about corruption now, but if APC mistakenly win this election you will then see mega corruption (the senior brother of corruption).

Tinubu also said "whether Buhari is qualified or not he's our candidate". APC
have no respect for Nigeria. The type of government they will institute will be
lootocracy!. A government where you're free to loot as much as you can.

2 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by hansad: 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Demmzy15:

Sometimes, one wonders why one has to belong to the same country with apparently educated illiterates. See what ethnic and religious bigotry is bringing to all of you. You are ready to quench to have as your president a sick 73 year old Buhari who can hardly express himself, who can hardly string words together to make a correct sentence, who is believed to have not finished secondary school, whose record of service is tainted with many corruption themes; who is openly a religious extremist; etc. in the 21st century; just because bigotry would not allow you accept the Jonathan at the helm.

3 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by adanny01(m): 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Heffalump:

My friend you are waiting to roast in hell. But God loves you and he won't let it happen despite your stubborn stiff neck.

LOL! The reason i am LOL is i didnt call your name or referred anything to you in anyway. How come you are raining insults on me. You sound like a mad man because only mad men rain insults unprovoked.

May be you didnt get me well. Insult me all you want, i shall vote Buhari, you can go hug transformer, am sure you will live to tell me your story.

1 Like

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by holatin(m): 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Which of ur family property e stole, y dr clueless no fit arrest am ? Or tinubu is higher dan d law ?
Trailblazer1:
I'm beginning to wonder if APC usually disconfigure some peoples brain before they allowed to join as supporters.

Politics apart, I expect every sane Nigerian and more or less a Lagosian to be ashamed of the thief called Tinubu but the reverse is the case
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Jowonloju(m): 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
My Family and I are voting Buhari
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by datribune: 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
anwo247:

In addition to being stupid, you are also a fool to believe Tinubu is not a thief. Who has done this to you?

Hahahaha another dumb saTANoid defending d clueless eediot. U can't even mask your stupidity by trying to discredit a man who along wit other patriots has succeeded in breaking d evil strangle hold of d discredited, inept, corrupt & dysfunctional PDP which swore to rule our nation 4 d next 100yrs whether they perform or not. Newsflash, dumbo, Nigerians ain't dumb like u, a unicellular-brained simpleton with a stupidity gene who is throwing tantrums on d forum.
Mtcheeeww. Go hug a transformer & save d world of ur pathetic existence if u can't deal wit d change dat is coming.
We shall soon say good riddance to u pathetic saTANoids & to d weakest, most corrupt, effeminate & clueless leader in nigerian history. SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by hansad: 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
Jowonloju:
My Family and I are voting Buhari

Because you are either an ethnic or religious bigot, or plain stupidity makes you wrongly believe that if ever Buhari wins, Buhari shall soon die or resign, therefore Osinbajo shall take over. But you lack sense of history of Nigeria's political power and succession.

If your prayer is ever heard, na you go weep more than you believe others shall.
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by maestroz: 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Tinubu may be corrupt but the propanganda only shows GEJs cluelessness and apathy to curtailing corruption. I still saw the dude (Tinubu) attend a wedding function. What would it have cost him to initiate his arrest and get him tried. I no blame am sha. I mean corruption, sorry charity begins at home.he needs to curtail mama peez GCFR excesses first before grammar go turn drama.

Tinubu go waka tomorrow mek dem arrest am afterall we get EFCC and ICPC.

As for AIT, make una remember say una neva pay my dividend since I buy una shares o. I no go wan hia tori wen court slam una 100bille.una no say na 50k una stil dey for market. In case una win, mek una do profit sharing or else I go sue una cos I follow dey watch am every night.

#propaganda for change
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by loomer: 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
my reaction is irrelevant. Jonathan and EFCC should get him arrested and don't wait for Buhari to do so.

You reaction is relevant, cos if he is arrested n evidence brought against him u GO still say na plot to ruin d man.

As for me, I no fit support any political party cos all of them na same goal dem get...
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by fistonati(m): 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
[/b][color=#990000][/color]
ochejoseph:
[/quote]Mr Immorality, even if you're not ashamed of ursef, pls be ashamed of ur forefathers.[b]
ochejoseph post=31349737:
Mr Immorality, even if you're not ashamed of ursef, pls be ashamed of ur forefathers.
[quote author=ochejoseph post=31349737]
Mr immorality, if even yopu're not ashamed of ursef, pls be ashamed of ur forefathers
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by holatin(m): 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
Really !
Ir dat d same reason gej presided over the fec meeting on october 2009 where a 4KM was awarded 4 64billion naira.
B4 u say yar adua.
Yaradua was already in saudi hospital then
anthoneg:

My friend if only u have a little knowledge of engineering den u would av knwn dat it is possible to build a road/rail line of abt 1km for as little as 2million naira in some places. and in someoda places d same 1km would cost more dan 200million naira. do u no wat it takes to build a km of road/rail line across the Atlantic? If only u knw den u won't be comparing cost of building a road in a very solid and stable terrain of Kaduna-Abuja with the Swampy unstable terrain of Port Harcourt and Lagos
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Wow...the spell being used by APC is very potent

2 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by hansad: 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
maestroz:
Tinubu may be corrupt but the propanganda only shows GEJs cluelessness and apathy to curtailing corruption. I still saw the dude (Tinubu) attend a wedding function. What would it have cost him to initiate his arrest and get him tried. I no blame am sha. I mean corruption, sorry charity begins at home.he needs to curtail mama peez GCFR excesses first before grammar go turn drama.

Tinubu go waka tomorrow mek dem arrest am afterall we get EFCC and ICPC.

As for AIT, make una remember say una neva pay my dividend since I buy una shares o. I no go wan hia tori wen court slam una 100bille.una no say na 50k una stil dey for market. In case una win, mek una do profit sharing or else I go sue una cos I follow dey watch am every night.

#propaganda for change

Jonathan government arrest Buhari or Tinubu for any charges? Una go burn parts of Nigeria for that. Army can't even come in to control because of reasons you know well.
Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Demmzy15(m): 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
hansad:

Sometimes, one wonders why one has to belong to the same country with apparently educated illiterates. See what ethnic and religious bigotry is bringing to all of you. You are ready to quench to have as your president a sick 73 year old Buhari who can hardly express himself, who can hardly string words together to make a correct sentence, who is believed to have not finished secondary school, whose record of service is tainted with many corruption themes; who is openly a religious extremist; etc. in the 21st century; just because bigotry would not allow you accept the Jonathan at the helm.
LMAO! Pls hold it there!!! BUHARI an extremist? Buhari corrupt? Buhari a sick man? Buhari a drop out? Mehn your brain must be outdated, bra this are old allegations/old stories. Even if you'd present these points to Fani-Kayode or Doyin Okupe they would give you a dirty slap because no one brings this points again. Old stupid arguments!!!

My support for Buhari is not based on bigotry to Jonathan, I supported Jonathan whole heartedly in 2011. My family all voted for him even though we are MUSLIMS. You are the one who hates Buhari because:-
*He is a Muslim(but remember that the Bible says " When the righteous[the verse never said a Christian, but the righteous] thrive, the people rejoice; but when the wicked rule, the people groan)
*He is a Fulani.

No other reason, you accuse me of something in which you do! Too bad, better go and think of your future and that of your children!

1 Like

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by maestroferddi: 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
stronger:

Awww. . your ignorance is impressive! Do you remember basic English classes? Exaggeration? Figures of speech.

E.g, If heaven falls down, I will still get married. Does that mean I will actually get married if heaven falls down? Or does it just serve to Emphasise my point on really wanting to get married?

I'll give you a few minutes to thing about it. Okay take a few days to think about it and if you still don't figure it out, I can't help you. Enrol in one of GEJ's Almajiri schools.

Thank me later. wink
You are talking nonsense!

Which figure of speech are you talking about?

Find the nearest police station and tell the Nigerian Police that even if heaven falls that you would rob a bank. We shall love to see what becomes of you:whether guns wouldn't be planted on you so as to create the reason to waste you and your deluded imagination.

Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by holatin(m): 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
Even with all ur education, exagerration no ring a bell 4 ur ear.
So pathetic
vislabraye:

I dey tell you.

APC is becoming presumptious. I'm surprise that people don't see anything wrong with this statement.
I'm beginning to think that those people against GEJ are just tribalists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) / APC Mega Rally in Bayelsa State.... Live On AIT / Buhari Wins In Benue Govt House’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.