Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,443 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone (37628 Views)

Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Babawhileyouweregone# FFK donated half pack of toothpaste to Tinubu.

Babawhileyouweregone# Organized Nigerian Tailors started sewing clothes for you!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by lolademariam: 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
#babawhileyouwereaway,PEJ said when we not bus conductor. U keep on asking 4 Change Change#
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by zicoraads: 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kentrasso:
I wish I could laugh but am too sad....
Sorry dear...no situation is permanent. It's just a phase, it will definitely pass!
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Eluwilussit(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Buhari is still better than your father.

Nonsense!

Buhari is only good enough as my gateman. I pay people who are more intelligent than that oaf to guard my house. He is the least qualified Nigerian to ever aspire to our presidency.

I guess he's better than your good for nothing father, that's why you are typing this rubbish. Fool.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by madjune(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I pity d youth of dis generation, an old man as old as 73 is now d saviour undecided?

He's a man with the vision.

Vision is ageless. Anybody can have it.
And when you see someone with it, u will know.

Do you have it? Step forward pls and campaign as a young man.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by notobs: 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
lifeisshort1:
#babawhileyouweregone, FFk, Okupe, Abati and co were all checking on nairaland to know when you wan come back, now that ur back fear don dey catch dem again.

[size=13pt]Gov. Fashola Spends N400 Million Per 1MW Of Electricity
Doing the calculations for comparism we find out that the FG with its attendant inflation of contract sums is shockingly more prudent than the Lagos state govt.

the FG spent $8bn for 4774MW of electricty at its 10power plant.

$8 Billion = N1.28t @ N160 to $1

Fg spent 260million per mega watt fashola spent 400 million per MW

hence some clever individual made away with 140 million per MW of electricity generated in lagos[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1474680/gov-fashola-spends-n400-million
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Shiifi(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
#baba while yo wer gone Gej saw baga on his map and decided to go wit dat you uniform which u wer long long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
Peppyluv:
Why are you insulting his father,did he insult yours? Don't you insult GEJ every moment? Old fool that denies her own father.

shut up biitch and mind your busines.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by ichidodo: 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
olaolayink:

#babawhileyouweregone dis poster i just quote lose his sense of reason.....
#babawhileyouweregone,this poster like your other supporters have been hostile,insultive and vicious to neutral voters and observers even decampees like barcanista haven't been spared...please teach them British civility and conservativism that you have been exposed to abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Seamareggae(m): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
#BabaWhileYouWereGone we started looking for the 2millon jobs GEJ created...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by elbaraj001(m): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
Babawhileyouwheregone:..PEJ said GEJ is a tokina-na- doing......
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by steppin: 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
You're the silly b!tch here and you need to shut the f^ck up!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by san316(m): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kentrasso:

my sister. many things today are making me sad too. but we have to smile any way. cant let ourselves feel let down.
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Jaypea98: 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
Iluv:

I still get surprised at how educated folks like you dont understand the difference between stealing and corruption. Stealing is not corruption and it is clear.

One question for you: is bribery and extortion the same thing? If you can honestly answer that, then i dont have a case with you.
BOSS Stealing can be regarded as corruption in some contexts eg.Politics.
A public office holder could be regarded as corrupt if he steals or loots
public funds
#Wiseup #Babawhenyouweregone.
..........................................Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
Leave the brainwashed mugus,see how they praise men who have done nothing but destroy this country. Imagine calling tiefnubu and obj saviours....tufiakwa!

babestella:

That picture you posted here?

The man (OBJ) who spent more than 16 billion dollars on power is yet your APC party's mentor and promoter today. Are you thinking at all? or you just post pictures to make yourself happy with your fake certificate forger. I hope your fake general came back with his Cambridge result?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Icekyng: 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
oluswaggz:
network no dy wr d man go? or dem no dy browse dr. wetin b babawhileyouwheregone.
Child of hate, anger and vexation, hw market today
Bad Belle is a disease, hope you get well soon dear grin
oluswaggz:
network no dy wr d man go? or dem no dy browse dr. wetin b babawhileyouwheregone.
Child of hate, anger and vexation, hw market today
Bad Belle is a disease, hope you get well soon dear
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by lanre2009: 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kentrasso:

Cheer up in Jesus name.....lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by betty202020(m): 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kagawa:
General Muhammadu Buhari, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), on Friday returned to Nigeria on a British Airways flight from London, after almost 10 days in London for a campaign break. In what seems like a twist, the Nigerian twitter as it is fondly called has gone berserk with a trending hashtag #Babawhileyouweregone.

Here are some hilarious stuff from fun loving Nigerians who never like to miss a good moment for laughs.

@Backarray: #BabaWhileYouWereGone GEJ told the yooths that Nigeria was no.4 on the list of highest polio cases & they clapped.

@DOlusegun: #BabaWhileYouWereGone Sheyi Shay caused a presidential erection (pun not intended)

@imamdimam: #BabaWhileYouWereGone Adamu Muazu blamed APC for fuel scarcity and later blamed his IT team for saying his mind.

@jag_bros: #BabaWhileYouWereGone Mr Chia that normally calls u "Quarter to Go" died at d age of 46. We wished him R.I.P

#BabaWhileYouWereGone Nigeria became a state in Chad. Our new president is badass

- http://thebusinessaim.com.ng/general-muhammadu-buharis-return-to-nigeria-sparks-twitter-trend-babawhileyouweregone/
it seems like this op is a fool. who was the governor of nigeria then; tinubu abi? #teammumuontheloose.
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by notobs: 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
This is how corruption works in APC + Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=13pt]Gov. Fashola Spends N400 Million Per 1MW Of Electricity
Doing the calculations for comparism we find out that the FG with its attendant inflation of contract sums is shockingly more prudent than the Lagos state govt.

the FG spent $8bn for 4774MW of electricty at its 10power plant.

$8 Billion = N1.28t @ N160 to $1

Fg spent 260million per mega watt fashola spent 400 million per MW

hence some clever individual made away with 140 million per MW of electricity generated in lagos[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1474680/gov-fashola-spends-n400-million

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Tolupride(m): 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
#Babawhileyouwheregone
fayose was busy eating amala at iya kareem's bukar
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Buhari is only good enough as my gateman.
I think it should be the other way round.

Mumu!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Icekyng: 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
Peppyluv:
Leave the brainwashed mugus,see how they praise men who have done nothing but destroy this country. Imagine calling tiefnubu and obj saviours....tufiakwa!

Child of hate, anger and vexation
How market today
Anywayz bad Belle is a disease, get well soon
Get a life! wink
Peppyluv:

How market today
Get a life!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
Coming from a frustrated old biitch called berem.
MzJackBaueress:
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by femijck(m): 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
#babawhileyouweregone GEJ Said if paraventure he losses d election,he's going back to his village...so baba you know where to get him and do d needful.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by chemicool: 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
#Babawhileyouweregone, Mama vernacular begged us to vote her husband.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by tintingz(m): 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
[size=14pt]#BabaWhileYouWereGone Mama piss a.k.a Sheppopotamus has been talking nonsense about you[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by gsalvatore: 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
I Pity the youths of this country.

Now I know for sure they are not even near ready to take over their future.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by adeA1(m): 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I pity d youth of dis generation, an old man as old as 73 is now d saviour undecided?
ofcos we ve to settle down foe d old age man(in persn of d general). Evnthou u maybe youth u re not representin d kind of d youths Nigeria needs @presnt. Takin u for instance, a lot of youths d presnt adminstration has succeded in nursin re bounch of Tribal bigots - Religion extrimists - compromised minds . Owing to d abovementioned points I wll rather go for 100yrs man than to ve an already compromised polluted youth on d throne..
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by lifeisshort1: 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
babestella:

That picture you posted here?

The man (OBJ) who spent more than 16 billion dollars on power is yet your APC party's mentor and promoter today. Are you thinking at all? or you just post pictures to make yourself happy with your fake certificate forger. I hope your fake general came back with his Cambridge result?
Mr man u obviously sound pained, in as much we re all entitled to our different views , I won't take insults from you, create your hastag for your slowpoke if you like. i have decided.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by listlic: 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

and the present who you feel is right is now the saviour as well? They are just saying they are tired of the clueless man, and they will rather want a dying/aging man to rule than the need of a clueless man who you feel is the saviour.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ok,that's the poem they sing for you at home everyday,that is why you are posting it everywhere ...nice. Next!

Icekyng:

How market today
Get a life! wink
How market today
Get a life!
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by omowest(m): 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
chizitelu16:
buhari cant be d saviour of.my generation

Are u telling me that ur brother is the saviour, after how meaning years, (6) years for that matter, if u don't like it Somali dey fine u or otherwise go ...........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari Hosts Photo Exhibition In Abuja (Photos) / Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges / Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.