Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister (37213 Views)

Corper Begs Senator Ashafa N100,000, See The Reply He Got / FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa / Senate Defends Confirmation Of Musiliu Obanikoro As Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by 1miccza: 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
henrysam:
Stupidity in apc knows no bound.
Somebody have not been served and ashafa of all pple is using nation news paper belonging to his oga. Tinubu to disrupt the proceedings in the house
I wonder what we are going to experience if they should will the election {God forbids}
Bunch of mugun

If by error or omission they get to win that is the level of high handedness and stupidity that the nation would experience God help us all...

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
It is obvious that APC and their supporters are half-wit

6 Likes

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by 1miccza: 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
jdilight:

Are we even sure the media house was not bribed by APC to write the poo since the guy has not been served.
Or is the judge a member of APC?

Very possible...

3 Likes

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
Good response from David Mark

6 Likes

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by ElFenomeno1: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
What a country!
What a joke of a country!!
Nigeria is finished!!!
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by PLEXPLEX(m): 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sall:
Well not surprised Jonathan is known for appointing criminals into his cabinet

JUST LISTEN TO URSEF. Y DIDNT U SERVE THE SENATE PRESIDENT PRESIDENT? YET U WANT TO TALK

2 Likes

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by arsetalks(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
Bayswater:
You don't dictate to the government! Who the hell do these APC thugs think they are?

David Mark, thank you for letting them know Nigeria does not belong to them. It belongs to all of us!
that's nice of you. It is no wonder Dokubo is in charge of our oil
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by notoriousbabe: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
When will David mark comot for that house?benue people no get alternative to David mark?the man too no dey tire?mtcheeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by PLEXPLEX(m): 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
free2ryhme:

thieves and rogues in power

U GUYS R REALLY FUNNY. DO U TAKE THE SENATE PRESIDENT TO BE A FOOL?
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by wummyanthoy: 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
Wen d young minister take a bow No APC senators talked or comment immediately they called koro APC started attack watched it ! It ws solomon dat talked , while others were nowhere 2 be found , wen obanikoro ws called in solomon talked and dat ws wen I saw Remi tinubu and some jst tripping inside d chamber , u dnt want 2 support Obanikoro yet u ddnt sit inside d chamber others go out 4 campaign boycott chamber yet they r complaining!

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by free2ryhme: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

U GUYS R REALLY FUNNY. DO U TAKE THE SENATE PRESIDENT TO BE A FULL?

I take him to be moral bankrupt
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
I don't know honestly. Its very easy to accuse other people in this country. If I didn't know ashafa a little,I would have started abusing mark or pdp. This man is not a saint. A close family friend of ours died over two years ago,and he was a very close friend of ashafa'before he was assasinated at his home around yaba,he had a very serious misunderstanding with this same ashafa. The family just decided not to take the case to court since there's no proof yet. Most of these so-called politicians pretending to be perfect,pls fear them.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by emmasege: 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
APC liers on nairaland. Una don come again. It wasn't Gbenga Ashafa but Ganiyu Solomon who raised d point of order. I watched d screening live on NTA. It seems Liar Muhammed has injected the lie virus into d bloodstream of some nairalanders.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by PLEXPLEX(m): 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
wummyanthoy:
Wen d young minister take a bow No APC senators talked or comment immediately they called koro APC started attack watched it ! It ws solomon dat talked , while others were nowhere 2 be found , wen obanikoro ws called in solomon talked and dat ws wen I saw Remi tinubu and some jst tripping inside d chamber , u dnt want 2 support Obanikoro yet u ddnt sit inside d chamber others go out 4 campaign boycott chamber yet they r complaining!

DONT MIND THE FOOLS
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by gabrol(m): 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
David Mark is anti-masses since time imemorial. 'gsm not mearnt for evrbdy'
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by tolexy007(m): 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
Mark Mark u b their baba now, u don dey Senate when some of d senate members neva join politiks.....
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by hansad: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
Yoruba fought hardest against fellow
Yoruba to be appointed minister.
The same manner Yoruba led by Tinubu through his ACN representatives in the HOR opposed Jonathan's Yoruba candidate for Speaker of the House.
Tambuwal snapped up the post. Some Yoruba defend their distaste for Jonathan today with stating that Yoruba is no where at the first five positions in government hierarchy.

Today a fraction of Yoruba led by Tinubu is gunning for Buhari to become president of Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
jdilight:

This is what am talking, a lot of bullshit in our news media houses.

A man has not been served but is on paper.

Thumb up Senate Mark.

Till this miscreants know that news means nothing than noise, they will not seek the right avenue of doing things.
You are not a lawyer so you won't know what substituted service is.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Luzehray(m): 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
Bayswater:
You don't dictate to the government! Who the hell do these APC thugs think they are?

David Mark, thank you for letting them know Nigeria does not belong to them. It belongs to all of us!
birds of the same feather, tout like obanikoro
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by jdilight(m): 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
wordsbase:
You are not a lawyer so you won't know what substituted service is.

Your right l have not heard that before, can you tell me. I want to learn

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Homguy(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sall:
Well not surprised Jonathan is known for appointing criminals into his cabinet
later he'ld blame same cabinet members for the failure of his government, forgetting he appointed them himself.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by hollarwaley: 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
BiHung:
Nigerians would still vote for Jonathan...

Now i know why Ebola left us, cause we have the worst of it...Ebele
NA U BE THE WHOLE NIGERIA? SPEAK FOR UR SELF OGA tongue

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by johnnybelove(m): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
What a country!
What a joke of a country!!
Nigeria is finished!!!

Abeg watin you still they do for the country na, Odè like you angry

2 Likes

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by bewildered: 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
Senator ashafa must have been hurriedly briefed dat morning by Tinubu and shove a copy of his newspaper into his suit. Toronto certificate holder in APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Homguy(m): 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
Bayswater:

all right sir, you don't dictate to the government, however, is that a reason to appoint thieves, and election riggers into key national positions? do you realize obanikoro's appointment isn't on the basis of any merit but to placate him ad regards is failed governorship ambition? is this the type of government you want to continue to live under?
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by kings09(m): 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
Today I confirmed Nig z finished. Y appoint sum1 who has no drop of credibility as minister. Even on moral grounds z enuf nt 2 make him hold any political office. Yet we wnt a country dat moves forward. Jonathan has reassured d ppl dat he ll continue to promote corruption wit dis act. I wonder hw am expectd to have faith in dis system. Mehn, we r on our own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by jdilight(m): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
Homguy:
all right sir, you don't dictate to the government, however, is that a reason to appoint thieves, and election riggers into key national positions? do you realize obanikoro's appointment isn't on the basis of any but to placate him ad regards is failed governorship ambition? is this the type of government you want to continue to live under?

Can you prove he is a thief?

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by jdilight(m): 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
kings09:
Today I confirmed Nig z finished. Y appoint sum1 who has no drop of credibility as minister. Even on moral grounds z enuf nt 2 make him hold any political office. Yet we wnt a country dat moves forward. Jonathan has reassured d ppl dat he ll continue to promote corruption wit dis act. I wonder hw am expectd to have faith in dis system. Mehn, we r on our own.

What is your criteria for assessing a minister's credibility?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Bindow Campaigns In Numan LGA Adamawa. 4+4 Is The Slogan / Appeal Court Sacks Senator Egyegbola / R/S APC Crises Intensify As Supreme Court Gives Judgment Against Amaechi Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.