Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister (37211 Views)

Corper Begs Senator Ashafa N100,000, See The Reply He Got / FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa / Senate Defends Confirmation Of Musiliu Obanikoro As Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by onatisi(m): 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
gabicon:

two wrongs don't make a right they simply create a chaotic society. if we keep substituting wrong with wrong we soon will run out of rights.
so we should ignore apc wrong and overlook it because they are apc but crucify pdp because the minority don't like them ,abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by otr1(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
steppin:
They couldn't stop the appointment of a minister, how can they stop the C-in-C from wining?
You've not explained how GEJ, through Mark, intends to rule our votes out come March 28. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by smartleo(m): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
henrysam:
Stupidity in apc knows no bound.
Somebody have not been served and ashafa of all pple is using nation news paper belonging to his oga. Tinubu to disrupt the proceedings in the house
I wonder what we are going to experience if they should win the election {God forbids}
Bunch of mugun

see PDP
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by sexyjob(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
lockedOut:
If Jonathan likes sef he should employ Patience(peypey) as INEC chairwoman, come May 29th he is packing his load back to Otuoke. Imagine the flagrant abuse of power. The PDP is as clueless as the President.

Like the popular saying "An army of sheep led by a lion can defeat an army of lions led by a sheep".

March 28th is the day we all send them packing!

Sai Buhari.
Do you think you would ever rise to the position of a councillor
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by sexyjob(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
lockedOut:
If Jonathan likes sef he should employ Patience(peypey) as INEC chairwoman, come May 29th he is packing his load back to Otuoke. Imagine the flagrant abuse of power. The PDP is as clueless as the President.

Like the popular saying "An army of sheep led by a lion can defeat an army of lions led by a sheep".

Sai Buhari.
Do you think you would ever rise to the position of a councillor?
lockedOut:

Sai Buhari.
Do you think you can ever become a ward councillor?
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by tociano009(m): 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
deolu2000:

kettle calling pot black,check yourself before calling people out,"i tired" "all this".na wa ooo see where jona has led u.
carry your mouth odour go far I beg
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by gabicon: 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
onatisi:
so we should ignore apc wrong and overlook it because they are apc but crucify pdp because the minority don't like them ,abi?

you are missing the point because partisanism is clouding your judgement, because APC did wrong does not give PDP the moral right to do wrong.Whoever did wrong should be punished but because they are not punished does not give others the audacity to do wrong. i am afraid that our politicians have redefined our morals as a people which is a catalyst to a broken society.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Mcponpin(m): 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
chukwudi44:
GOOD JOB GENERAL MARK.THE REAL GENERAL WITH A CERTIFICATE.YOU CANNOT SERVE HIM INFORMATION WITH A COPY OF THAT USELESS NATIONS NEWSPAPER

Nations newspaper and sahara reporter... APC's instrument....
Tinubu's instrument of propaganda!
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 12, 2015
Chief obanikoro is not a saint but for a senator of the Federal Republic showing a court summon in a Newspaper is really,really amusing. Being a senator, he wld hv shown more brillance than that!
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 12, 2015
Since I heard the news of Koro's Confirmation,I have been unhappy and ill to my stomach.I think we APC members from the South have just been Shouting Change for Notjing and there is Nothing we can do because non of us will come out to Confront Soldiers on the 29th of March when Badluck Jonathan will be Declared as President Elect because we went to Schools which have not added any Value to us.

I think the fight should be left to the Hausas and Muslims in Nigeria because they have really suffered under Badluck Jonathan and I implore them to Carry their burden because I as a Christian would not fight for you.The best Christians can do is to rant online because we are privileged to have that education and all.

What I want the ibos to know is that you have won the battle for the Presidency (if the Hausas relent and don't fight) but PLS take note that Lagos will be too hot for you ibos if you think you can rig Lagos.

I know Goodluck Jonathan will not be that Stupid to want to Rig Lagos for Jimi Agbaje who we all knw is an Ibo Candidate.I am really depressed at the thought of Another 4 years Under Jonathan and I am Considering Moving to a better Nation for the Sake of my Sanity.

In Conclusion, Goodluck Jonathan and his Ibo minions should know that his 2nd term will be practically Crisis filled because the fuse of the Masses' temper will be very short because they know that the Government does not enjoy the Popular Support of the People. In all I see a very turbulent Four Years for Nigeria, Ndi igbo and Goodluck Jonathan.

The only people that can salvage the Situation now are the Hausas because they are the only tribe in Nigeria who have the resolve to fight because they have a whole lot of Uneducated Almajiris. We southerners are too scared to fight Oppression and tyranny.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by deolu2000(m): 8:37am On Mar 12, 2015
tociano009:
carry your mouth odour go far I beg
you don"t need to kill yourself over a simple correction,all you need do is to take the correction but then i know better the kind of brain you have already.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by mikolo80: 8:42am On Mar 12, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Someone should tell me why Jöna and his bunch of vagabonds should not be kicked out?
because we haven't voted him out
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by adeusolu: 9:27am On Mar 12, 2015
Alcatraz001:
Since I heard the news of Koro's Confirmation,I have been unhappy and ill to my stomach.I think we APC members from the South have just been Shouting Change for Notjing and there is Nothing we can do because non of us will come out to Confront Soldiers on the 29th of March when Badluck Jonathan will be Declared as President Elect because we went to Schools which have not added any Value to us.

I think the fight should be left to the Hausas and Muslims in Nigeria because they have really suffered under Badluck Jonathan and I implore them to Carry their burden because I as a Christian would not fight for you.The best Christians can do is to rant online because we are privileged to have that education and all.

What I want the ibos to know is that you have won the battle for the Presidency (if the Hausas relent and don't fight) but PLS take note that Lagos will be too hot for you ibos if you think you can rig Lagos.

I know Goodluck Jonathan will not be that Stupid to want to Rig Lagos for Jimi Agbaje who we all knw is an Ibo Candidate.I am really depressed at the thought of Another 4 years Under Jonathan and I am Considering Moving to a better Nation for the Sake of my Sanity.

In Conclusion, Goodluck Jonathan and his Ibo minions should know that his 2nd term will be practically Crisis filled because the fuse of the Masses' temper will be very short because they know that the Government does not enjoy the Popular Support of the People. In all I see a very turbulent Four Years for Nigeria, Ndi igbo and Goodluck Jonathan.

The only people that can salvage the Situation now are the Hausas because they are the only tribe in Nigeria who have the resolve to fight because they have a whole lot of Uneducated Almajiris. We southerners are too scared to fight Oppression and tyranny.

Those you refer to as your protest machinery are already doing their worst with boko haram and prohibition of Gej campaign in their territory. Or are you planning to invite confusion to you house as we'll to have a shot at Gej in other news.... Happy to see that you have resigned you fate to to progress and inevitability of GEJ 2019.

God bless Nigeria
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by jdilight(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2015
wordsbase:
Good.. now ordinarily, service of any court process should be personally on the person. But where the party effecting the service is unable to do so, it can apply to the court for substituted service which may include pasting on the wall of the last know address or business place of the person, or , like in this case, publishing the process in a national daily or some other method by which the court would approve...

Got it?

That happens when the person cannot be contacted with the last known address and in this case he was not so why are your trying to justify wrong with legal jargon?
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by jdilight(m): 10:32am On Mar 12, 2015
angelsing:
Am sure u probably did not say the same thing when Tinubu was called a thief etc

Till tinubu is proved a thief, its an allegation. As much as it may not suit you and me, its the truth
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Ceorhemz(m): 10:32am On Mar 12, 2015
Silly report. he is not Ashafa but Babajide Omoworare from Osun state. To educate you. Senator Ganiyu Solomon (APC) said the house is stocked between two traditions. 1. to allow Obanikoro to take a bow and go 2. To stop the screening because the Senators from his district opposed his appointment. He however said, he knew the majority (pdp) will have their way but APC should be heard and allowed to air their opinion. Having to choose between these two options. The house agreed to use the rule of power. David Mark served that with his Yea and Nay question. Pdp were more than APC, so the Yea had it. Obanikoro was allowed to take a bow and the APC staged a walk out. Nothing fraudulent in his appointment. its constitutional
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Ceorhemz(m): 10:33am On Mar 12, 2015
jdilight:

Till tinubu is proved a thief, its an allegation. As much as it may not suit you and me, its the truth
Till Obanikoro is prooved to be guilty in court, its an allegation.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Spray(m): 10:34am On Mar 12, 2015
Bayswater:
You don't dictate to the government! Who the hell do these APC thugs think they are?

David Mark, thank you for letting them know Nigeria does not belong to them. It belongs to all of us!
fuuuck u ashole
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Ceorhemz(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2015
Alcatraz001:

You call yourself a christain but you're encouraging the hausas to fight and go violent and kill. Knowing fully well that Christians and churches are who they will kill and burn. You're a disgrace to Christianity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Trut(m): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2015
Alcatraz001:

RANT OF A COWARD
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Osakah24(m): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2015
gabrol:
David Mark is anti-masses since time imemorial. 'gsm not mearnt for evrbdy'
So you think everybody have gsm in nigeria?
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by pcicero(m): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
babaolofin:
Only fools will thank David Mark for supporting militant system of governance in Nigeria. Perhaps, he is one of the beneficiary of these loose, corruption based, treasury looting system of governance. Obanikoro is from Lagos State. He became a senator under AD and defected to PDP while in the Senate without any problem while the AD protested heavily nothing happened.

I think I can now believe the NASS police DPO who said the speaker was attacked by police attache to the Senate President. Despite huge corruption under GEJ, the senate under David Mark was silent. Stella Oduah appeared thrice at the Senate for corruption allegation defence but was prevented from appearing before the senate by GEJ interest.

Under the same David Mark senate leadership, during the OBJ era, Mrs Bolaji Osomo (fmr Minister of Housing) appeared twice before Senator Ikechukwu Obiora led Senate committee on Housing for the sales of fed govt houses to some PDP members despite the fact that no corruption allegation was found and was removed by OBJ.

During the Abacha era when he ( David Mark) ran into exile to escape Abacha trial over press interview, some of us thought Abacha is a devil, now, we know Abacha is a saint. I am suspecting after =N=9billion was paid to Bayelsa over ODI invasion by soldiers, some billion of naira must have been paid to Benue or yet to be paid over Zaka Biem invasion as well. He must have been the most tricky person in Nigerian politics and he hates the Yoruba with cruel hatred.

If Bode George and Ogunlewe said Obanikoro is unelectable and chose JK Agbaje instead of him what is the rationale behind the Military School to NDA graduate imposing him on us and claimed he is yet to be served a court order. Young Alhaji and Gen Onoja are my candidates anytime, anyday anywhere,I will only consider him as an alternative anytime an Okada rider or a common man cannot afford a GSM phone in Nigeria.

Bode George, David Mark and NS were in exile during Abacha era. I think, Bode George said he will go into exile if Buhari wins. I bet you, more people will go to exile again this time around

I will disagree with two things here.

1. You do not have any proof that David Mark hates Yoruba with cruel hatred. His Chief of Staff of so many years is Kola Ologbodiyan- a Yoruba guy. On Mrs Osomo's case, you know how Obasanjo can be once his made his made up over any issue. She just had to go. Blame OBJ instead and not David Mark.

2. You preference for Young Alhaji and Onoja may just be because of your dislike for David Mark. Onoja is also a product of the military. He does not have any record of humanitarian service. He only decamped to ACN/APC because of political machinations working against him.
Young Alhaji is also a believed in some quarters to be a man of questionable wealth.

P.S
I do not know David Mark or anyone working for him directly or indirectly and I am not holding any brief for him. Just adding to our knowledge.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
jdilight:

That happens when the person cannot be contacted with the last known address and in this case he was not so why are your trying to justify wrong with legal jargon?
and what makes you think there was no effort to serve him as senate president at the national assembly?
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by jdilight(m): 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
wordsbase:
and what makes you think there was no effort to serve him as senate president at the national assembly?

Cos nothing shows from the accused utterances that even a notice was placed on his gate. That is no 3 citizen of this nation, he is too big to be hidden
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by ofeco: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
APC is shouting because he did not manipulate the election to their favour,when Salami used his office to favour APC they did not complain. Obanikoro is a loyal member of his party and should be given the benefit. NB. am not in support of election manipulation
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
jdilight:

Cos nothing shows from the accused utterances that even a notice was placed on his gate. That is no 3 citizen of this nation, he is too big to be hidden
first of all , it isn't an action personal to him. It is in official capacity. Secondly, when a party sets up mechanisms to evade service, substituted service would suffice.

NB: He isn't an accused.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by gabrol(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
Osakah24:
So you think everybody have gsm in nigeria?

He actually said that gsm was not mearnt for d masses dat time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti / Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari / R/S APC Crises Intensify As Supreme Court Gives Judgment Against Amaechi Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.