Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister (37209 Views)

Corper Begs Senator Ashafa N100,000, See The Reply He Got / FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa / Senate Defends Confirmation Of Musiliu Obanikoro As Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
babestella:

Stop your s1lly lies urchin. Your APC party is filled with deranged touts and useless bunch who think they can put NIGERIANS into the pocket of thier wiieeed fagging bourdillon thief. I don't think you understand processes and procedures, ashafa was being very s1lly. Please get a life.

The saTANoid quoted cannot even sound the least intelligent without exhibiting ghetto traits.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by goldman777: 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
once again evil has been released by david mark but at d end of day der is light at d end of dis dark tunnel gej has put nigerians
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by yusufbida(m): 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
henrysam:
Stupidity in apc knows no bound.
Somebody have not been served and ashafa of all pple is using nation news paper belonging to his oga. Tinubu to disrupt the proceedings in the house
I wonder what we are going to experience if they should will the election {God forbids}
Bunch of mugun
{God bidsfor} U ll c wat will happen wen APC win d race
Bunch of Dudes
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by goldman777: 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
pdp public relations report

dividing d country religiously by calling d opposition party islamic aggressors a typical sign of a loser

appointing a man of questionable integrity obanikoro twice as ministr of security despite vivid acceptance of being involved in riggin elections in ekiti

accepting and condoning speeches dat can lead to breach of national security and anarchy in d name of support from terrorist militant,wife(1st lady),thug gov and hired miscraints lik kashamu d drug baron,ffk etc

openly displaying corruptable practices public donation of 21billion,bribing of pastors wit 7 billion,bribing ait 10billion to run a documentary of character assasination of apc

d verdic sai buhari till 2019 nigerians embrace positive change to nonsense
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by sochima1989(m): 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
Great youths of Nigeria.....I think our faculty of reasoning has been disconnected from that of rational thinking.
Regardless of party politic.....so we deem it fit to install people that that to serve us?
Well are all the same

jdilight:

This is what am talking, a lot of bullshit in our news media houses.

A man has not been served but is on paper.

Thumb up Senate Mark.

Till this miscreants know that news means nothing than noise, they will not seek the right avenue of doing things.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by ayindejimmy(m): 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
I take it there is no unity among the apc senators. How come it's only Ashafa standing out?
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Montaque(m): 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sammyramirez:
While your vagabond thievenubu is a saint in Nigeria Political Class...... You having access to Nairaland is like giving a make-up to a Pig...
I haven't said I am apologetic to APC. So with that in mind, what will your informed response be like?
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by rhames(m): 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
joedrae:
In spite of fierce opposition from lawmakers of the All Progressives Congress (APC), the senate on Wednesday screened Musiliu Obanikoro for a ministerial position.

He was asked to take the customary “bow” – a preferential treatment for former senators – effectively confirming him as a minister. A row had broken out at the senate over the screening.
The first attempt last week had ended in chaos. Obanikoro, former minister of state for defence, resigned his position last year to seek the Lagos governorship ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) but lost to Jimi Agbaje. His renomination by President Goodluck Jonathan was opposed by senators of the APC over his role in the use of soldiers alleged to have manipulated the 2014 governorship election in Ekiti state. Gbenga Ashafa, the senator representing Lagos east, had raised a point of order challenging the attempt to screen Obanikoro. Ashafa, who said Obanikoro has a pending case in court, brought out a copy of The Nation Newspaper to butress his point. He further said David Mark, president of the senate and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), were joined in the suit. But Mark ruled him out of order, saying the court is yet to serve him in that regard. “You don’t serve me on the pages of the newspaper. As far as I am concerned, there is no case in court, so I rule you of order,” Mark said

Source: http://www.thecable.ng/just-row-senate-obanikoro | TheCable

This country is finished.[b][/b]
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by nwachi1404: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
Everyone knows that the nations paper belongs to Tinubu and cannot be used as a credible source. APC has been using this paper to sell falsehood.

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by soulfood(m): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
Are you a talented DJ seeking platform to blow? ......or you are an artiste looking to get promotion on superstar DJ mix? Then you are home with mynaijadj. Totally free.

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by 1stola: 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
Bayswater:
You don't dictate to the government! Who the hell do these APC thugs think they are?

David Mark, thank you for letting them know Nigeria does not belong to them. It belongs to all of us!
You are a senseless retąrd.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by deygar: 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
Mark d don,a man dat knows his onion,tinubu the master rigger sending his boy 2 stop koro,he is a learner..GEJ all d way..kosi koro,kosi ibo..

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by badesco(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
I have said earlier in one of my post on NL that Obanikoro would be screen without any hassle. He is now a confirmed minister. so APC go to court and state your case if there is one. Victory for democracy .

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
Bayswater:
You don't dictate to the government! Who the hell do these APC thugs think they are?

David Mark, thank you for letting them know Nigeria does not belong to them. It belongs to all of us!

Only fools will thank David Mark for supporting militant system of governance in Nigeria. Perhaps, he is one of the beneficiary of these loose, corruption based, treasury looting system of governance. Obanikoro is from Lagos State. He became a senator under AD and defected to PDP while in the Senate without any problem while the AD protested heavily nothing happened.

I think I can now believe the NASS police DPO who said the speaker was attacked by police attache to the Senate President. Despite huge corruption under GEJ, the senate under David Mark was silent. Stella Oduah appeared thrice at the Senate for corruption allegation defence but was prevented from appearing before the senate by GEJ interest.

Under the same David Mark senate leadership, during the OBJ era, Mrs Bolaji Osomo (fmr Minister of Housing) appeared twice before Senator Ikechukwu Obiora led Senate committee on Housing for the sales of fed govt houses to some PDP members despite the fact that no corruption allegation was found and was removed by OBJ.

During the Abacha era when he ( David Mark) ran into exile to escape Abacha trial over press interview, some of us thought Abacha is a devil, now, we know Abacha is a saint. I am suspecting after =N=9billion was paid to Bayelsa over ODI invasion by soldiers, some billion of naira must have been paid to Benue or yet to be paid over Zaka Biem invasion as well. He must have been the most tricky person in Nigerian politics and he hates the Yoruba with cruel hatred.

If Bode George and Ogunlewe said Obanikoro is unelectable and chose JK Agbaje instead of him what is the rationale behind the Military School to NDA graduate imposing him on us and claimed he is yet to be served a court order. Young Alhaji and Gen Onoja are my candidates anytime, anyday anywhere,I will only consider him as an alternative anytime an Okada rider or a common man cannot afford a GSM phone in Nigeria.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by OpeDwarroir: 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
Nice move David Mark, congratulations to Mr. Koro

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by sammyj: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
And we shall vote out the criminal cabinet and his cohorts come March 2015 !!!
Sall:
Well not surprised Jonathan is known for appointing criminals into his cabinet
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Sovet: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
jdilight:

Are we even sure the media house was not bribed by APC to write the poo since the guy has not been served.
Or is the judge a member of APC?

the Nations is owned by d loin of babalion...tinubu what do u expect

2 Likes

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
Only fools will thank David Mark for supporting militant system of governance in Nigeria. Perhaps, he is one of the beneficiary of these loose, corruption based, treasury looting system of governance. Obanikoro is from Lagos State. He became a senator under AD and defected to PDP while in the Senate without any problem while the AD protested heavily nothing happened.

I think I can now believe the NASS police DPO who said the speaker was attacked by police attache to the Senate President. Despite huge corruption under GEJ, the senate under David Mark was silent. Stella Oduah appeared thrice at the Senate for corruption allegation defence but was prevented from appearing before the senate by GEJ interest.

Under the same David Mark senate leadership, during the OBJ era, Mrs Bolaji Osomo (fmr Minister of Housing) appeared twice before Senator Ikechukwu Obiora led Senate committee on Housing for the sales of fed govt houses to some PDP members despite the fact that no corruption allegation was found and was removed by OBJ.

During the Abacha era when he ( David Mark) ran into exile to escape Abacha trial over press interview, some of us thought Abacha is a devil, now, we know Abacha is a saint. I am suspecting after =N=9billion was paid to Bayelsa over ODI invasion by soldiers, some billion of naira must have been paid to Benue or yet to be paid over Zaka Biem invasion as well. He must have been the most tricky person in Nigerian politics and he hates the Yoruba with cruel hatred.

If Bode George and Ogunlewe said Obanikoro is unelectable and chose JK Agbaje instead of him what is the rationale behind the Military School to NDA graduate imposing him on us and claimed he is yet to be served a court order. Young Alhaji and Gen Onoja are my candidates anytime, anyday anywhere,I will only consider him as an alternative anytime an Okada rider or a common man cannot afford a GSM phone in Nigeria.

Bode George, David Mark and NS were in exile during Abacha era. I think, Bode George said he will go into exile if Buhari wins. I bet you, more people will go to exile again this time around
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Ahmeduana(m): 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
appini:
They should go form a parallel senate chamber to upturn the confirmation.
YOU ARE VERY FUNNY!

2 Likes

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by onatisi(m): 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Someone should tell me why Jöna and his bunch of vagabonds should not be kicked out?
because they are smarter ,more intelligent,more articulate ,more matured ,more reasonable and more sensible than all apc member put together. And lastly they are better educated with credentials to back it up

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by gabicon: 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
My heart bleeds for the youths of this country, what is wrong with our sense of morality? The main participated in rigging an election and even implicated our President in the plot and we reward him with ministerial position. This is not about APC or PDP this is flat wrong
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by onatisi(m): 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
Apc senators and reps are always behaving like a bunch of noisy playful kindergarten school kids. It seems they don't even know the reason why they are in the legislative chambers.maybe they think they are just their to oppose anything that pdp does.

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Kingspin(m): 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sall:
A high criminal like Tinubu told the APC members to work out If the need be and they just obey him. Mumu senators na only Obanikoro una see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by onatisi(m): 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
gabicon:
My heart bleeds for the youths of this country, what is wrong with our sense of morality? The main participated in rigging an election and even implicated our President in the plot and we reward him with ministerial position. This is not about APC or PDP this is flat wrong
what about buhari that lied under oath and is seeking to be the president ?

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by deolu2000(m): 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
tociano009:
News paper grin grin, I tired for all this APC Toronto certificate holder
kettle calling pot black,check yourself before calling people out,"i tired" "all this".na wa ooo see where jona has led u.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by gutibanks85: 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
Somtimes i so feel for this beautiful country, I wish God himself will save us
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by stigman(m): 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Someone should tell me why Jöna and his bunch of vagabonds should not be kicked out?

Because ur papa no be senator

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
Bayswater:

So because Nigeria belongs to all of us an election rigger should be appointed minister.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by DTaj: 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sall:

Who is surprised? It is David Mark we are talking about here!!! Check David Mark's life history!

And Jonathan? Noting to add. Mr. Corruption and Impunity!
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
jdilight:

Your right l have not heard that before, can you tell me. I want to learn
Good.. now ordinarily, service of any court process should be personally on the person. But where the party effecting the service is unable to do so, it can apply to the court for substituted service which may include pasting on the wall of the last know address or business place of the person, or , like in this case, publishing the process in a national daily or some other method by which the court would approve...

Got it?
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by gabicon: 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
onatisi:
what about buhari that lied under oath and is seeking to be the president ?

two wrongs don't make a right they simply create a chaotic society. if we keep substituting wrong with wrong we soon will run out of rights.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by optimusprimer(m): 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
In fact let's forget about the paper... To me it's an object of referral BUT are u guys now denying the whole #ekitigate issue?

Are u saying it's fake?
Are u saying Obanikoro is not involved?
Are u saying d ability of d gov to probe dis matter is an awesome development?

Some of us just will give anything just not to see apc in power. Hence, there's no difference between u guys and Fayose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chika, APC Member, Murdered In Rivers State Today(Graphic Photos) / EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left / President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.