Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister (37229 Views)

Corper Begs Senator Ashafa N100,000, See The Reply He Got / FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa / Senate Defends Confirmation Of Musiliu Obanikoro As Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by WOCKHARDI(m): 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Misogynist2014:
Someone should tell me why Jöna and his bunch of vagabonds should not be kicked out?
Because the bunch that wants to kick him out are @#?!:"'$=*.%√π¢€[]&<>®

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Homguy(m): 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
jdilight:

Can you prove he is a thief?
am shocked you asked this question while choosing to ignore his obvious atrocity.

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by lockedOut: 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
If Jonathan likes sef he should employ Patience(peypey) as INEC chairwoman, come May 29th he is packing his load back to Otuoke. Imagine the flagrant abuse of power. The PDP is as clueless as the President.

Like the popular saying "An army of sheep led by a lion can defeat an army of lions led by a sheep".

March 28th is the day we all send them packing!

Sai Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Eluwilussit(m): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
jdilight:

This is what am talking, a lot of bullshit in our news media houses.

A man has not been served but is on paper.

Thumb up Senate Mark.

Till this miscreants know that news means nothing than noise, they will not seek the right avenue of doing things.

The idiiots even brought a news clip. Haha. Why didn't they go to the court to get a copy? Why are these guys always afraid of doing the right things right? Like Buhari like followers. Hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Vivipop(f): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
For all those shouting Pdp this! GEJ that!, this has nothing to do with GEJ or any party. This is simply the law. Common sense isn't common after all. Put sentiments aside and you will see nothing wrong in what Mark did. He has not been served and as such, there is no case,shikena!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by jdilight(m): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
Homguy:
am shocked you asked this question while choosing to ignore his obvious atrocity.

If you follow me you will no l have no sympathy with sentiment. I love the rule of law.

I ask can you prove to me he is a thief since I don't know. You call him a thief, you must have a lot of facts to that which I don't. So help me with proves.

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by elbinmanny(m): 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by tenry(m): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
jdilight:

This is what am talking, a lot of bullshit in our news media houses.

A man has not been served but is on paper.

Thumb up Senate Mark.

Till this miscreants know that news means nothing than noise, they will not seek the right avenue of doing things.
Hnmmm! Are you serious? Hilarious... even dis one you hav just read is a noise?really not good enough to generalize bro.

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by emmykk(m): 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
1stCitizen:
Obanikoro succeeded in blackmailing GEJ. " Let me have my appointment or I expose your complicity in Ekitigate"
lie

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by mustymatic(m): 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
When you have a President who encourages impunity, corruption and electoral fraud, you know your country goes no where but backwards.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by jdilight(m): 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
tenry:

Hnmmm! Are you serious? Hilarious... even dis one you hav just read is a noise?really not good enough to generalize bro.

APC believe we are in the 80s where media noise count a lot.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by maskengy: 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
David mark thanks u jare for let APC no say they ar just ranting for nothing. GEJ til buhari finish his injection.

2 Likes

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by dunkem21(m): 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
Lovely.

2 Likes

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
election is just two weeks...no troubles ...

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by chuksmad(m): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sall:
Well not surprised Jonathan is known for appointing criminals into his cabinet
All of them are the same, young man
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Homguy(m): 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
jdilight:

If you follow me you will no l have no sympathy with sentiment. I love the rule of law.

I ask can you prove to me he is a thief since I don't know. You call him a thief, you must have a lot of facts to that which I don't. So help me with proves.
sentiments blinded you to the fact that this guy has been indicted in Ekiti state election rigging and should be cleared before being appointed to any other post. in saner climes he would not show his face in public again, after such a scathing indictment.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by iffydave: 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hahahaha

Don't play with powers that be

àaaa fiiiii cccee how market?

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by ketekete: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
This is what Senator Ojudu Babafemi is saying about the event..

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by jdilight(m): 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
Homguy:
sentiments blinded you to the fact that this guy has been indicted in Ekiti state election rigging and should be cleared before being appointed to any other post. in saner climes he would not show his face in public again, after such a scathing indictment.

Thanks you said indicated. But l didn't hear he has been summoned to any court and he refuse to honour the summon.

So if no one takes the case to court he should sit at home and wait?

Just reason independently for once in this line.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
Now who is that "Ashawo" baskard that wants to talk anyhow to GENERAL DAVID MARK?

They are small rascals
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by maestroferddi: 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
Message succinctly passed across.

PDP are completely in charge.

The noisemakers can have their say, but the power brokers will eventually have their way.

2 Likes

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by psalmsjob: 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sall:
Well not surprised Jonathan is known for appointing criminals into his cabinet

Simply because GEJ is a Criminal as well. Birds of same feather folk together.

#SaiBuhari for an upright President

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by bayulll01(m): 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
1stCitizen:
Obanikoro succeeded in blackmailing GEJ. " Let me have my appointment or I expose your complicity in Ekitigate"

That was what actually came to my mind,Gej is just a morron.

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by IBROHIM: 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
Bayswater:
You don't dictate to the government! Who the hell do these APC thugs think they are?

David Mark, thank you for letting them know Nigeria does not belong to them. It belongs to all of us!
how many of you is the US? Are you also among the thieves?

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Trut(m): 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
I can see all APC e-mumu lamenting on this thread grin

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by NewNigeriaMind: 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
Bayswater:
You don't dictate to the government! Who the hell do these APC thugs think they are?

David Mark, thank you for letting them know Nigeria does not belong to them. It belongs to all of us!

Actually it belongs to pdp cabal.......

Ironically despite your blind support for this abnormality, sadly you are inconsequential.

if by tomorrow the interest change and you are an impediment, there will be no mercy.

be careful what you support.

2 Likes

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by babestella: 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
1stCitizen:

Stop your s1lly lies urchin. Your APC party is filled with deranged touts and useless bunch who think they can put NIGERIANS into the pocket of thier wiieeed fagging bourdillon thief. I don't think you understand processes and procedures, ashafa was being very s1lly. Please get a life.

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by 400billionman: 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
The insulting part is telling Mark that he is joined in the suit. Who won't rule Ashafa out of order ?

#WaysthatGodfightsForJonathan.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by ab4real15: 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
Birds of d same feathers, David Mark is as clueless as Gej.

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Acheem407: 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
joedrae:
In spite of fierce opposition from lawmakers of the All Progressives Congress (APC), the senate on Wednesday screened Musiliu Obanikoro for a ministerial position.

He was asked to take the customary “bow” – a preferential treatment for former senators – effectively confirming him as a minister. A row had broken out at the senate over the screening.
The first attempt last week had ended in chaos. Obanikoro, former minister of state for defence, resigned his position last year to seek the Lagos governorship ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) but lost to Jimi Agbaje. His renomination by President Goodluck Jonathan was opposed by senators of the APC over his role in the use of soldiers alleged to have manipulated the 2014 governorship election in Ekiti state. Gbenga Ashafa, the senator representing Lagos east, had raised a point of order challenging the attempt to screen Obanikoro. Ashafa, who said Obanikoro has a pending case in court, brought out a copy of The Nation Newspaper to butress his point. He further said David Mark, president of the senate and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), were joined in the suit. But Mark ruled him out of order, saying the court is yet to serve him in that regard. “You don’t serve me on the pages of the newspaper. As far as I am concerned, there is no case in court, so I rule you of order,” Mark said

Source: http://www.thecable.ng/just-row-senate-obanikoro | TheCable

if u dont want musiliu nominations granted, find and present a convincing evidence of cases claimed has been filed against him in the court.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by babestella: 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Actually it belongs to pdp cabal.......

Ironically despite your blind support for this abnormality, sadly you are inconsequential.

if by tomorrow the interest change and you are an impediment, there will be no mercy.

be careful what you support.

consequential APC man you can dance while the music plays.
PDP is NIGERIA and NIGERIA is PDP.
APC is the thief of bourdillon and the thief of bourdillon is APC.

I doubt if you can see the difference in these two parties.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Brightology2(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
El ya una sori o.abeg mk una tk panador.
Qnaija:

not surprised at all
na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohammed Abdullahi: Army Secretly Trying Soldier Who Criticised Service Chiefs / Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm / Tomato Seller Claims N250m Balogun Market ‘loot’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.