Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister (37215 Views)

Corper Begs Senator Ashafa N100,000, See The Reply He Got / FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa / Senate Defends Confirmation Of Musiliu Obanikoro As Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
Homguy:
sentiments blinded you to the fact that this guy has been indicted in Ekiti state election rigging and should be cleared before being appointed to any other post. in saner climes he would not show his face in public again, after such a scathing indictment.

Indicted?!? Who indicted him. A man is not guilty until pronounced by the law court. He hasn't been convicted for any crime so nothing stops him from taking any post. Have u listened to the tape? Did they mention rigging the election? Fayose won than man 16-0. That is the greatest defeat nigeria has ever recorded in an election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
hollarwaley:
NA U BE THE WHOLE NIGERIA? SPEAK FOR UR SELF OGA tongue
what is this thing saying?
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by AKPARAJA: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
This is what I called maturity on the part of David mark.These APC people are spoilers,imagine ordinary Ashafa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by babestella: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
Mark puts Mr. Ashafa in his right cubicle.

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by maestroferddi: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
ketekete:
This is what Senator Ojudu Babafemi is saying about the event..

Who is paying attention to this scaremonger called Babafemi Ojudu?

He knows that his goose is cooked and so decided against trying to return to the Senate. He chickened out against a face-off with Fayose's lock down of Ekiti politics.

PS: I just watched on TVC now as Remi Tinubu was trying to offer a feeble resistance as Obanikoro was going to take a bow at the floor of the Senate.

Remi Tinubu, don't try this stunt elsewhere o. Obanikoro doesn't have that long forbearance o.

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by NewNigeriaMind: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
History will bear witness,

All the abnormality we condone now.

Even if jona wins this election.

Power goes back to the north in 2019

please, with the bad precedents we have set now.

What happen when someone tramples upon your right using the very abnormality you support now as a shield.

Only few will understand what is totally wrong with this appointment.

only few are sane in the damn country.

let keep putting illegalities in illegalities

let keep condoning what we know its wrong.

remember karma.

congrats to obanikoro, I pray you reap what you sow.

you job is to rig elections, you are in Gods hands.

3 Likes

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by eazy1990: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
Bayswater:
You don't dictate to the government! Who the hell do these APC thugs think they are?

David Mark, thank you for letting them know Nigeria does not belong to them. It belongs to all of us!
this is not dictation oga but legislation, is even David Mark now that had gone against the constitution because of money, any way time shall tell, all this illegality will soon be a thing of the past
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Sammyramirez: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
While your vagabond thievenubu is a saint in Nigeria Political Class...... You having access to Nairaland is like giving a make-up to a Pig...
Montaque:
GEJ,Koro,Mark, infact the PDP is riding roughshod on the sensibility of Nigerians.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by NewNigeriaMind: 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
maestroferddi:
Who is paying attention to this scaremonger called Babafemi Ojudu?

He knows that his goose is cooked and so decided against trying to return to the Senate. He chickened out against a face-off with Fayose's lock down of Ekiti politics.

PS: I just watched on TvC now as Remi Tinubu was trying to offer a feeble resistance as Obanikoro was going to a bow at the floor of the Senate.

Remi Tinubu, don't try this stunt elsewhere o. Obanikoro doesn't have that long forbearance o.

what would he have done, beat her up.

YOU ARE A COMPLETE slowpoke.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
appini:
They should go form a parallel senate chamber to upturn the confirmation.
grin grin
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by authority2006(m): 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
Bayswater:
You don't dictate to the government! Who the hell do these APC thugs think they are?

David Mark, thank you for letting them know Nigeria does not belong to them. It belongs to all of us!
With this David mark's decision, you still think that Nigeria belongs to you? When you wake up from your sleep, let's discuss.

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by NewNigeriaMind: 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sammyramirez:
While your vagabond thievenubu is a saint in Nigeria Political Class...... You having access to Nairaland is like giving a make-up to a Pig...

Your lamentations is getting out of hand.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by NewNigeriaMind: 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
babestella:

consequential APC man you can dance while the music plays.
PDP is NIGERIA and NIGERIA is PDP.
APC is the thief of bourdillon and the thief of bourdillon is APC.

I doubt if you can see the difference in these two parties.

hahaha pdp is Nigeria kwa.......... I beg no make me laugh .

Have you eaten today?
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by maestroferddi: 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

what would he have done, beat her up.

YOU ARE A COMPLETE slowpoke.
I blame your life?!

You think the Senate is Lagos where Emperor Tinubu is above the law?
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by ab4real15: 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
Like David like Jonathan, clueless and dumb arseholes.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by ab4real15: 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
maestroferddi:
I blame your life?!

we shall know who is d emperor on march 28.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by NewNigeriaMind: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
maestroferddi:
I blame your life?!

I disagree with you, Tinubu is not above the law afterall,

pdp on the other hand is above the law.

I totally agree with you, david mark don't need to follow the constitution, he can even lie on oath, as long as his actions put your darling Jonathan back in aso rock, he is doing just fine grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by QuiverBox(f): 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sall:
Well not surprised Jonathan is known for appointing criminals into his cabinet

APC has members that are rogues and your pointing accusing fingers.

If only APC had Constructive criticism and Genuineness of purpose, it would have been a great party.

The Unfortunate thing is APC always accuse PDP of the same thing they are guilty of.

Mention one man in APC that is not a Rogue?

And pleaseeeeee, dont mention BUHARI, He topple an elected Democratic Government , which make him a Bigger Rogue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by ybalogs(m): 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
Nigerian politics is just too interesting.A lot of supposed intellectuals has lot their respects just cos of differing stands yet the foolish ones shows stupidity is truly inbuilt. all the same,we keep watching as the events unfolds.One Nigeria is the ultimate goal.Cheers
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
authority2006:
With this David mark's decision, you still think that Nigeria belongs to you? When you wake up from your sleep, let's discuss.
Lol
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by ybalogs(m): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
I strongly believe Obanikoro has got something on Jonah and PDP to make them still do his biddings. Knowing some top secrets is really the key to the top in Naija politics.#Justthinkingoutloud
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Sammyramirez: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
I'm always bemused each time Political dullards on Nairaland bark like a tettered dog.... Seeing people teeming up in support of Jonathan, all you hear them cry about is BILLIONS CHANGING HANDS FROM THE PRESIDENCY... Do you think President Jonathan is like your fore-fathers who always resorted to bribbing POWER OFFICIALS OVER UNPAID BILL Your confused sick septuagenarian general claimed to have borrowed money to obtain presidential form, and few weeks after his wife donated #130 million... HAVE YOU EVER ASKED ABOUT THE SOURCE OF THAT MONEY?... SOME OF YOU GUYS CLAIMED TO BE A JOBLESS GRADUATES, AND HERE WE HAVE A CERTIFICATELESS CANDIDATE PLAYING JUDO ON YOUR BRAIN.... Stop ranting like a cursed-mad-man while talking about the President. Olamide, wixkid, mikel and myself inclusive are Nigerians like you, with the same Rights under Nigeria Law. You will never hear us complaining about the Government as we already have key to success through personal efforts and prayer. Look inward and discover yourself!!!

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by ikwubaba: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
Kola4uniadgog:

Indicted?!? Who indicted him. A man is not guilty until pronounced by the law court. He hasn't been convicted for any crime so nothing stops him from taking any post. Have u listened to the tape? Did they mention rigging the election? Fayose won than man 16-0. That is the greatest defeat nigeria has ever recorded in an election.

I am sure if they appoint Shekau, you will say the same thing. Yes, no court has indicted him. It is good to keep saying this. As you make your bed so you will lie on it. GEJ is simply shooting himself on the foot. Neutral people will view this as a slap on decency. And he will loss more vote on acount of this. Koro will now join in the damage FFK, AF and Okupe are doing. Good to be seeing this as stride and progress by PDP. But remember, the darkest part of the night is just before dawn. People who wish for change will be greatly enamoured by this.

Just watching.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by visalo: 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
lockedOut:
If Jonathan likes sef he should employ Patience(peypey) as INEC chairwoman, come May 29th he is packing his load back to Otuoke. Imagine the flagrant abuse of power. The PDP is as clueless as the President.

Like the popular saying "An army of sheep led by a lion can defeat an army of lions led by a sheep".

March 28th is the day we all send them packing!

Sai Buhari.

I know you don't have voters card. Your case is settle. Bunch of apc noise makers
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by asiwajumi(m): 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
Koroaso:
******ANIMAL KINGDOM********

*******GEJ DOESNT WANT TO BE BLACKMAILED BY OBANIKORO AT THE DYING MINUTES********

*******DID OBANIKORO RIG THE ELECTION YES!!!********

*******WHO SENT HIM GEJ PDP!!!***************

******NIGERIANS,VOTE FOR CHANGE BEFORE KASHAMU BURUJI OR FAYOSE END UP AS UR VICE PRESIDENT OR EVEN PRESIDENT**********

GMB/PYO
mumu at Highest order. Don't quote me
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
TheAdvocate:
Liars! It was put to vote and the ayes hav it, the APC goons staged a walk out.

Now this is a man dat actually watched how d meeting went. David Mark acted on d choice of d majority
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Sammyramirez: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
Can't you see u've really let yourself down by supporting the fact that, only in APC we have Saints.... Are these your Saints : Amaechi, Atiku, Buhari, Lai Mohammed, Obasanjo, Tinubu abbl (Yoruba Abrv)
NewNigeriaMind:

Your lamentations is getting out of hand.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by angelsing(m): 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
jdilight:

If you follow me you will no l have no sympathy with sentiment. I love the rule of law.

I ask can you prove to me he is a thief since I don't know. You call him a thief, you must have a lot of facts to that which I don't. So help me with proves.
Am sure u probably did not say the same thing when Tinubu was called a thief etc
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by BlueK1(m): 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sall:
Well not surprised Jonathan is known for appointing criminals into his cabinet
We wait to see the end. He who laugh last, last best!
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Johnnyessence(m): 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
Gej is inviting d wrath of God over his life how could u present d name of obanikoro to d Senate it's shameful we are experiencing the worst President we av in this country.
Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=ikwubaba post=31524299]

I am sure if they appoint Shekau, you will say the same thing. Yes, no court has indicted him. It is good to keep saying this. As you make your bed so you will lie on it. GEJ is simply shooting himself on the foot. Neutral people will view this as a slap on decency. And he will loss more vote on acount of this. Koro will now join in the damage FFK, AF and Okupe are doing. Good to be seeing this as stride and progress by PDP. But remember, the darkest part of the night is just before dawn. People who wish for change will be greatly enamoured by this.

Just watching.[/quote

Hmmm..thought provoking. What you are trying to say is that once any disgruntled element surface with an allegation whether fabricated or not. People should be denied avenue to serve like this. I don't really know the damage the people u mentioned are doing. But 80 % of what they say is actually true. Fayose revealed the transcorpgate, he said buhari went to hospital and buhari himself admitted it. So let's face the facts and always bust the lies.

On shekau, if he has money today and he is packaged like they did buhari, same Nigerians will vote for him and shout change. He has changed, he is no longer a ruthless dictator. He is a baptised democrat. Same will go for shekau. He is no longer a terrorist, he is now a peace maker. Baba peace

1 Like

Re: How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister by Koroaso: 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
asiwajumi:
mumu at Highest order. Don't quote me

Another sheep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari / Senate Presidency: Five Reasons Why Lawan Defeated Ndume / Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.