Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? (9310 Views)

My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) / What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend / Seduced By My Younger Sister Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by sillyboy(m): 12:56am On Jan 15, 2009
amebo no.1:

onyin honey i get u,like i said we r just trying to rub minds,trying to create an invisible idea or picture,if u get me

@topic

wat say u dancing naked before his very eyes?and giving him dat "im gonn.a get down real hard for u today" lipsrsealed

I wouldnt find that seductive. . . .it will be more like "comedy".
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by tope2000(f): 12:56am On Jan 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Suliat is grade E.

Lmao grin grin
Suliat is not that bad o tongue

amebo no.1:

ever tot of faking a  muscle pull just for him to get down and work on ur legs,then u just try to open the legs and make sure u aint putting on any undies,and watch him massage ur down below instead of leg lipsrsealed

Jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shocked shocked shocked
I bow for ur antics o grin grin
I have learned a thing or two hia 2nite cheesy
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by onyinye2(f): 12:57am On Jan 15, 2009
amebo no.1:

onyin honey i get u,like i said we r just trying to rub minds,trying to create an invisible idea or picture,if u get me

@topic

wat say u dancing naked before his very eyes?and giving him dat "im gonn.a get down real hard for u today" lipsrsealed

Yeah I get what you are saying Jenny, but Idk. I don't really see myself as the "seductress type" I mean like I'm that comfortable putting myself out there like that but yeah. It is what it is.
I'll try and *think* something up.

Well. . . . . . . . . . yeah I must be really comfortable with the guy.  I could handle like lingerie or what not, but like full blow bare and raw with nothing on, now that is as stretch.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by tope2000(f): 12:58am On Jan 15, 2009
sillyboy:

I wouldnt find that seductive. . . .it will be more like "comedy".

shocked shocked
Is ur body made out of wood?? r u tellin me if u see ur gf naked u wont  . . . . . .  lipsrsealed undecided
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by onyinye2(f): 12:59am On Jan 15, 2009
amebo no.1:

ever tot of faking a  muscle pull just for him to get down and work on ur legs,then u just try to open the legs and make sure u aint putting on any undies,and watch him massage ur down below instead of leg lipsrsealed
Now we know who the FREAKS are.

DaPhoenix
Tope Baby
Jenny

Who else is next? tongue
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 1:01am On Jan 15, 2009
Onyinye break out of your shell already lol
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by tope2000(f): 1:02am On Jan 15, 2009
onyinye2:

Now we know who the FREAKS are.

DaPhoenix
Tope Baby
Jenny

Who else is next? tongue

Onyinye leave my innocent behind alone oh tongue
How many times do u want me to tell u that i am only sharing what i heard n read in cosmo magazine. grin
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Hauwa1: 1:03am On Jan 15, 2009
maybe just come to mama without anything on with dangling third leg? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by onyinye2(f): 1:06am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Onyinye break out of your shell already lol
LMAO!!!

Idk. . . . . it seems so awkward like. . . . . yeah. I mean when I picture myself seducing a man I'm just like aghhhhh. . . . . . this is so strange.

Tope baby. . . . everybody and dey mama know that if you have a subscription to Cosmo, YOU ARE A FREAK!!! tongue
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by sillyboy(m): 1:08am On Jan 15, 2009
tope2000:

shocked shocked
Is ur body made out of wood?? r u tellin me if u see ur gf naked u wont  . . . . . .  lipsrsealed undecided

It will surely move my sister. . . .even seeing all those stuffs covered in iro and buba of aso oke sef makes my something nod. . . .

It's just that naked woman dancing is funny. . . .
Guess I will just have to stop her from her stupidity by attacking her body undecided
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 1:08am On Jan 15, 2009
haaa why r u pple calling me a freak?ive done nothing wrong sad embarassed grin

@topic
wat say u,ask for a massage in d bathtub and rub ur backside on his thingy?and emm take the thingy in out wt the water oozing in and out,and when its time for uncle JT to go into work,u just pull out,get urself up and leave d bathroom lipsrsealed

lets see if uncle JT will follow u inside d room
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 1:09am On Jan 15, 2009
onyinye2:

LMAO!!!

Idk. . . . . it seems so awkward like. . . . . yeah. I mean when I picture myself seducing a man I'm just like aghhhhh. . . . . . this is so strange.

It's just seduction not sex.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by bluespice(f): 1:10am On Jan 15, 2009
magz uve gotta prove that to a sista wink

jenny/ chinese! tongue fake muscle pull shocked
omo i bow for u
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 1:12am On Jan 15, 2009
bluespice:

jenny/ chinese! tongue fake muscle pull shocked
omo i bow for u

embarassed embarassed

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by onyinye2(f): 1:12am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

It's just seduction not sex.
I know. I know. It is not that I have a problem with seduction, it is just I think of those awkward moments of like "Oka what the hell am I doing". Because to seduce me, I'm not into the physical at all. Yeah it does play a part in it, but I'm more into a mental seduction if you know what I mean.  wink
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by vicade(m): 1:12am On Jan 15, 2009
. she told me the other day that if i ever misbehaved she will throw me into oncoming traffic and like 30 seconds later said she won't cos she may also loose her life trying to save me,then she kissed my fore head, pushed me off the bed and said while  laughing , u had better not misbehave. In as much as i like to see her in bum shorts and skimpy tops in the house, her way with words, sense of humour and seriousness turns me on like crazy and that is how i like to be seduced by her.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 1:14am On Jan 15, 2009
@topic

wat say u claim to have an infection(maybe toilet infection) down there and tell him to come check it out cos its itching u down there like seriously,if he says sorry,tell him to scratch it for u,not really scratch but u know,just graze his hands on d skin there a little lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by tope2000(f): 1:15am On Jan 15, 2009
onyinye2:

Tope baby. . . . everybody and dey mama know that if you have a subscription to Cosmo, YOU ARE A FREAK!!! tongue

i refuse to agree tongue grin

*Hauwa*:

maybe just come to mama without anything on with dangling third leg? undecided lipsrsealed

lmao grin grin

sillyboy:

It will surely move my sister. . . .even seeing all those stuffs covered in iro and buba of aso oke sef makes my something nod. . . .

It's just that naked woman dancing is funny. . . .
Guess I will just have to stop her from her stupidity by attacking her body undecided

Rofl . . . . .i like u style jare grin

amebo no.1:

haaa why r u pple calling me a freak?ive done nothing wrong sad embarassed grin

@topic
wat say u,ask for a massage in d bathtub and rub ur backside on his thingy?and emm take the thingy in out wt the water oozing in and out,and when its time for uncle JT to go into work,u just pull out,get urself up and leave d bathroom lipsrsealed

lets see if uncle JT will follow u inside d room

U r something else grin grin grin grin

B.T.W Brash said i shud tell u that he is back?
wink
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 1:15am On Jan 15, 2009
bluespice:

Certainly
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by onyinye2(f): 1:18am On Jan 15, 2009
Oka Jenny you need to go cool down somewhere oka. . . . Oh lawd lawd lawd you killing me here.

You just a Freak. I mean it is either you are over there sharing the same magazine copy with Tope Baby, or you just just
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 1:18am On Jan 15, 2009
onyinye2:

Oka Jenny you need to go cool down somewhere oka. . . . Oh lawd lawd lawd you killing me here.

You just a Freak. I mean it is either you are over there sharing the same magazine copy with Tope Baby, or you just just

just wat,complete it grin grin grin
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Sauron1: 1:18am On Jan 15, 2009
amebo no.1:

@topic

wat say u claim to have an infection(maybe toilet infection) down there and tell him to come check it out cos its itching u down there like seriously,if he says sorry,tell him to scratch it for u,not really scratch but u know,just graze his hands on d skin there a little lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Grizzly Jenny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 1:19am On Jan 15, 2009
onyinye wat say u tel him to come write his name on ur down below and nipples wt a marker? lipsrsealed
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by MrCrackles(m): 1:19am On Jan 15, 2009
New year, New Ashawo thread!

Una no dey tire?
undecided

I hail all of una for house ooo, chei dem no gree make i come back!!!! cheesy
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 1:20am On Jan 15, 2009
MrCrackles:

Una no dey tire?
undecided

oh you,i will never tak to u again,so u travelled u did not tel me abi angry angry
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Treetop20(m): 1:20am On Jan 15, 2009
interesting cheesy
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by bluespice(f): 1:21am On Jan 15, 2009
jenny is a certified freak
or she's lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  tongue grin

either way, magz she'll be waiting

and the lord himself comes back!
brash dahlin  tongue
happy nu year oh cheesy
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by tope2000(f): 1:22am On Jan 15, 2009
MrCrackles:

Una no dey tire?
undecided

Shattap dia tongue

amebo no.1:

@topic

ok i agree
jenny is a freak lipsrsealed grin
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 1:22am On Jan 15, 2009
Treetop20:

interesting cheesy

we need ur contribution cheesy cheesy

~Sauron~:

Grizzly Jenny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin wat say u help her wash down there when shes taking her bath?and make sure u wash it properly i mean d inside like when its been washed wt alum or lime lipsrsealed
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 1:23am On Jan 15, 2009
bluespice:

jenny is a certified freak
or she's lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue grin

either way, magz she'll be waiting

and the lord himself comes back!
brash dahlin tongue
happy nu year oh cheesy

No comprende'
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 1:24am On Jan 15, 2009
vicade:

. she told me the other day that if i ever misbehaved she will throw me into oncoming traffic and like 30 seconds later said she won't cos she may also loose her life trying to save me,then she kissed my fore head, pushed me off the bed and said while  laughing , u had better not misbehave. In as much as i like to see her in bum shorts and skimpy tops in the house, her way with words, sense of humour and seriousness turns me on like crazy and that is how i like to be seduced by her.

She made a threat to your life and 30 seconds later she was laughing? Don't take this the wrong way but is she bipolar? lol

@topic, offer him a full body massage. While you do, work your way to his genitals but don't rush it. . . let it be the last thing cuz you want to tease him.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by tope2000(f): 1:24am On Jan 15, 2009
amebo no.1:

we need ur contribution cheesy cheesy
grin grin wat say u help her wash down there when shes taking her bath?and make sure u wash it properly i[b] mean d inside like when its been washed wt alum or lime lipsrsealed[/b]

Jennyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lipsrsealed grin

@treetop
oya contribute tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me / Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. / Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.