Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? (9307 Views)

My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) / What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend / Seduced By My Younger Sister Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by onyinye2(f): 12:24am On Jan 15, 2009
Magz:

Oh yea?
Oh don't take it as an insult or anything, just something i have noticed with the people im exposed to. smiley
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 12:24am On Jan 15, 2009
since aou will like to be real,we r only giving some examples here,tell me if u get married,and get really comfortable wt ur hubby,how will u seduce him and how will u like to be seduced
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Sauron1: 12:25am On Jan 15, 2009
amebo no.1:

ok,wat if she wants u to strip tease her?

and also how will u seduce a woman if u r told to

If she wants me to do the striptease??
It's a feminine thingy, no??

How will i seduce a woman??
The art of attracting people (especially beautiful women), consists of 10% projection of success, 10% appearance, 10% intelligence, and 70% charm.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Sauron1: 12:27am On Jan 15, 2009
tope2000:

I beg jare, some naija babes wear it ooo undecided tongue i think
Well i think its sexy n it aint even expensive, so why cant they buy n wear it instead of wearing TIGHTS undecided cheesy

it's not about the sexiness or price. . . .
Naija skins are not used to it. grin
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by onyinye2(f): 12:28am On Jan 15, 2009
amebo no.1:

since aou will like to be real,we r only giving some examples here,tell me if u get married,and get really comfortable wt ur hubby,how will u seduce him and how will u like to be seduced
Well. . . . . . . . how I would like to be seduced??

*licks lips*

Yall might see this as weird but I'm more *seduced* by like things that get in tuned with me mentally.

For Example,
    Poetry. Spoken Word. Anything that connects with me up here (points to head)
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 15, 2009
tope2000:

No more seduction for u from today onwards angry tongue

nnwa mama! Abeg dont stop it o . . .  shocked
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 12:31am On Jan 15, 2009
Magz:

Sing to me,  

Is that you in your profile picture?

amebo no.1:

oya tell us naaa,how will u seduce a guy?or how will u like to be seduced by a guy

Well for one, there is no spoken communication when I seduce. It's all about teasing him with my body movement. I wear that lingerie that always wants to slip off my body and just when it's about to, I pull it back up and smile. . .
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 15, 2009
onyinye2:

*licks lips*

*rubs eyes*
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 12:33am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Yes it is.

And is that you in yours?
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by onyinye2(f): 12:33am On Jan 15, 2009
ibkaye:

*rubs eyes*
Heheheheheh. . . . . . Koffee grin
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 12:34am On Jan 15, 2009
Magz:

Yes it is.

Oh . . . ok.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by tope2000(f): 12:34am On Jan 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

it's not about the sexiness or price. . . .
Naija skins are not used to it. grin

Rofl . . . . see disgrace
Pls my skin is used to it, u need to stop rolling with girls with sensitive skin tongue : cheesy
I thought u said u dont date grade C chics grin grin

davidylan:

nnwa mama! Abeg dont stop it o . . .  shocked

Hehehehe . . . .are u sure we not s'pose to be praying tongue
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 12:35am On Jan 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

If she wants me to do the striptease??
It's a feminine thingy, no??

How will i seduce a woman??
The art of attracting people (especially beautiful women), consists of 10% projection of success, 10% appearance, 10% intelligence, and 70% charm.

not a feminine thingy alone,some women want it or love it when their men strip tease them

so wat if she wants it
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 12:35am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Oh . . . ok.

Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 12:36am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Well for one, there is no spoken communication when I seduce. It's all about teasing him with my body movement. I wear that lingerie that always wants to slip off my body and just when it's about to, I pull it back up and smile. . .

hahahaaahha dats it hon,and wat if he begs u for more,wat will u do

@ibkaye

ekuro from dis thread,its from 20 and above angry tongue
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 15, 2009
@jenny
Lol, I was waiting for that your comment sha cheesy
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Sauron1: 12:37am On Jan 15, 2009
tope2000:

Rofl . . . . see disgrace
Pls my skin is used to it, u need to stop rolling eith girl that have sensitive skins tongue : cheesy
I thought u said u dont date grade C chics grin grin

Grade C?? Tufiakwu.

amebo no.1:

not a feminine thingy alone,some women want it or love it when their men strip tease them

so wat if she wants it

I won't be turned on if she wants it that way.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 12:38am On Jan 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Grade C?? Tufiakwu.

I won't be turned on if she wants it that way.

huh?said who?dont u know dat some men get turned on when they become d seducer and d girl d seduced

u know when d girl is seducing u and then wants u to strip tease,then u will automatically be in charge,like making her beg u to take them all off and get to action
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 12:40am On Jan 15, 2009
amebo no.1:

hahahaaahha dats it hon,and wat if he begs u for more,wat will u do

Please he better go masturbate or something or even better "put a ring on it"

[img]http://brandysource.net/board/Smileys/default/pwahaha[/img]

Magz:

yeah
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by tope2000(f): 12:40am On Jan 15, 2009
amebo no.1:

so wat if she wants it

Errrrrrr. . . dnt really want a man to strip
they just leave the seduction to the girls, he has to do is please me grin wink
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by sillyboy(m): 12:41am On Jan 15, 2009
@ Topic.

make your lips luscious and sip nicely from the glass. . . .good eye contact and make sure what is coming out of your mouth is sensible and funny. . . . .and please make sure you dont ask me about other girls that makes u feel insecured and am seduced.

Also have a heart for jokes (even personal jokes) and be in a fitting pants.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 12:41am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

yeah

Nice
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by bluespice(f): 12:42am On Jan 15, 2009
hmmm
there's just something with that much element of suprise  kiss
raised on words, a man with a very good command of words gets me swooning
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by onyinye2(f): 12:43am On Jan 15, 2009
You know Jenny I'm really like cracking my head here. I mean like when I think of seduction, I instantly think of spontaneous explosion. I wouldn't like plan before hand what I would do, I would just let it flow you know.

So me listing out what I would do is sorta hard cause I really can't plan out what I would do or what I would say.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by tope2000(f): 12:43am On Jan 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Grade C?? Tufiakwu.

Define grade c chic? grin
So i can i know what grade i dey sef undecided cheesy
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 12:46am On Jan 15, 2009
onyin honey i get u,like i said we r just trying to rub minds,trying to create an invisible idea or picture,if u get me

@topic

wat say u dancing naked before his very eyes?and giving him dat "im gonn.a get down real hard for u today" lipsrsealed
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 12:47am On Jan 15, 2009
bluespice:

hmmm
there's just something with that much element of suprise  kiss
raised on words, a man with a very good command of words gets me swooning

Hahaha I'll get you swooning allright! grin cheesy

You know Jenny I'm really like cracking my head here. I mean like when I think of seduction, I instantly think of spontaneous explosion. I wouldn't like plan before hand what I would do, I would just let it flow you know.

So me listing out what I would do is sorta hard cause I really can't plan out what I would do or what I would say.

Yeah, pretty much what she said. So I can only let it be what it be. What's meant to happen will happen, and what's not meant to happen will not.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Sauron1: 12:47am On Jan 15, 2009
tope2000:

Define grade c chic? grin
So i can i know what grade i dey sef undecided cheesy

Grade C chics??
Come on. . . . . .U should know this category na.

amebo no.1:

huh?said who?dont u know dat some men get turned on when they become d seducer and d girl d seduced

Thats funny.
One man's meat is anutha. . . . .

u know when d girl is seducing u and then wants u to strip tease,then u will automatically be in charge,like making her beg u to take them all off and get to action

This is tacky.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by tope2000(f): 12:49am On Jan 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Grade C chics??
Come on. . . . . .U should know this category na.

I dnt know jor angry
is it like suliat types or is she even in grade D. grin cheesy

amebo no.1:

wat say u dancing naked before his very eyes?and giving him dat "im gonn.a get down real hard for u today" lipsrsealed

u r such a teaser grin
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Sauron1: 12:51am On Jan 15, 2009
tope2000:

I dnt know jor angry
is it like suliat types or is she even in grade D. grin cheesy

Suliat is grade E.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 12:53am On Jan 15, 2009
tope2000:

u r such a teaser grin

ever tot of faking a  muscle pull just for him to get down and work on ur legs,then u just try to open the legs and make sure u aint putting on any undies,and watch him massage ur down below instead of leg lipsrsealed
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Sauron1: 12:55am On Jan 15, 2009
amebo no.1:

ever tot of faking a  muscle pull just for him to get down and work on ur legs,then u just try to open the legs and make sure u aint putting on any undies,and watch him massage ur down below instead of leg lipsrsealed

Miss Seductress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" / How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship / Young Girl Disgraces Her Mum By Posting Nudes On Facebook (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.