Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? (9311 Views)

My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) / What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend / Seduced By My Younger Sister Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 4:19am On Jan 15, 2009
Hey I don't know why the music player is not showing up. sad

But, you can try this instead.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 4:23am On Jan 15, 2009
Magz:

Yeah, And I will be even more so when I finish my album and get it out to the people.

I see. Bump the hair, the nails GOTTA go. Not cute.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 4:27am On Jan 15, 2009
LMAO, I use them to play my guitar!
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 4:30am On Jan 15, 2009
Magz:

LMAO, I use them to play my guitar!

you can use a pick, no?
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 4:32am On Jan 15, 2009
Maybe

*starts removing fingernails*
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 4:37am On Jan 15, 2009
Magz:

Maybe

*starts removing fingernails*

I have to hand it to you though some of your pictures were cute. [size=3pt]Maybe one with no shirt on might seal the deal lol[/size]
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 4:43am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

I have to hand it to you though some of your pictures were cute. [size=3pt]Maybe one with no shirt on might seal the deal lol[/size]

Thank you luv. Keep in mind though, that it is the spirit that really matters. [size=2pt]I have some, but I keep em private. Maybe I'll send you one to you one day (and you can send me one too![/size] kiss
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 4:46am On Jan 15, 2009
Magz:

Thank you luv. Keep in mind though, that it is the spirit that really matters. [size=2pt]I have some, but I keep em private. Maybe I'll send you one to you one day (and you can send me one too![/size] kiss

DEATH!
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by bluespice(f): 4:51am On Jan 15, 2009
*ahem*
covert mental seduction lipsrsealed tongue
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 15, 2009
Where are his pics? shocked
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 4:57am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

DEATH!

Whaaaa?? shocked
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by bluespice(f): 5:00am On Jan 15, 2009
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 5:01am On Jan 15, 2009
Ladies, he IS cute. Just needs a little fixing up and voila!
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 5:02am On Jan 15, 2009
Voila
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by bluespice(f): 5:02am On Jan 15, 2009
where is amebo?
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Nobody: 5:03am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Ladies, he IS cute. Just needs a little fixing up and voila!
I agree wink

bluespice:

where is amebo?

she's busybodying arnd cheesy
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 5:07am On Jan 15, 2009
Magz:

Voila

lol cute.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by bluespice(f): 5:11am On Jan 15, 2009
isnt that busy body's job?

anyway
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 5:15am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

lol cute.

Ok, but

What was the DEATH msg about?
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 5:23am On Jan 15, 2009
Magz:

Ok, but

What was the DEATH msg about?

laughed so hard I died.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 5:24am On Jan 15, 2009
Ooohhhhhhh I C cool

Well I am glad that you have odviously been re-incarnated
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 5:54am On Jan 15, 2009
Do you write love songs or is that too cheesy?
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Sapphic: 5:55am On Jan 15, 2009
Before anybody tears me apart undecided. . . Abeg are gay people also allowed to discuss their seduction processes too? lipsrsealed
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Treetop20(m): 5:56am On Jan 15, 2009
are you gay?
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by bluespice(f): 5:57am On Jan 15, 2009
magz all well all 4 of ur songs ive heard have a very strong electronic background,
y?

sapphic as ur not humans
discuss abeg angry
wetin consign u consign them wink
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 6:03am On Jan 15, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Do you write love songs or is that too cheesy?

I am totally into Love songs. In fact, I mostly write Love songs, but I'm just trying to get my ish together before I let people hear my better works.

Sapphic:

Before anybody tears me apart undecided. . . Abeg are gay people also allowed to discuss their seduction processes too? lipsrsealed

Sorry, but No!

bluespice:

magz all well all 4 of ur songs ive heard have a very strong electronic background,
y?
This is just what I have up at the present moment. I have some reggae music, some acoustic R&B songs, and some doo-wop music too. I am just not yet prepared to release my studio work. Also, I have an affinity for good synthesizers.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 6:08am On Jan 15, 2009
Magz:

I am totally into Love songs. In fact, I mostly write Love songs, but I'm just trying to get my ish together before I let people hear my better works.

That's nice.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by KarmaMod(f): 6:08am On Jan 15, 2009
Sapphic:

please do. Tell us from when you had a boyfriend to your current women  tongue

Dont mind that Medusa that claims to be a dude
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 6:10am On Jan 15, 2009
Yo Phoenix, where are you based? (If you do not mind my asking)
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Sapphic: 6:14am On Jan 15, 2009
Magz:

Sorry, but No!

Who the hell are you to say no? Are you the thread originator? And even if you were, do not mistaken my light joking banter (in asking for permission) for any admission of power of any individual. This is a public forum and I can post where I damn well please. Rubbish! angry angry
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 6:14am On Jan 15, 2009
Magz:

Yo Phoenix, where are you based? (If you do not mind my asking)

Northern Virginia
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by bluespice(f): 6:15am On Jan 15, 2009
magz,
trance and house would not fall into an of ur genres would they?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet / Ashawo Na Ashawo / My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.