Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram (32878 Views)

Aftermath Of A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest. Graphic Photos / North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West / Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by dewstar: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
jaybiz007:

Source: http://www.naij.com/308060-
appeal-to-northern-elders.
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by fydence: 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
sammyj:
I pray this clueless government will not use this as an excuse to postponed this election again!!! And if this happens then my suspension about this government will be true about the insurgence.
Your 'SUSPENSION',... and you have the boldness to call someone clueless...smh

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by anwo247: 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
ISIS Sorry you're late. Bokoharam has lost everywhere to our military. And you know what? Buhari will not win.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by saaedlee: 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
Confession14:
if he can win it, why wait till he becomes president before he does so? So will he allow lives to be buried because of mere titles and medals? Na dis thing go make oyibo say africa dull. Oyibo go use witch build bridge and make telephones, we go use our own dey kill our people. Abeg make wona shift with all this political blunders and let Africa have peace. Long live Nigeria

Well, this isn't a democratic government cuz if it were, you won't have a situation where a Rtd General proffer solutions only to be rebuffed by the same govt we call democratic! Well, let's not hurriedly forget what the Late National Security Adviser; General Azazi Said!
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by kevoh(m): 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
Hmm I'm scared o
You should not, it's just noise.
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by sammyj: 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
And are you not also clueless not to focus on issues rather than focusing on my spelling mistake. However, thank you for pointing this out !!
fydence:
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by fydence: 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
sammyj:
[s]And are you not also clueless not to focus on issues rather than focusing on my spelling mistake.[/s] However, thank you for pointing this out !!
You are welcome. And look in the mirror more often, You wld find reasons not to call others clueless.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Sugarpeaches(f): 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
kevoh:

You should not, it's just noise.

Okay ,tanx.
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by anwo247: 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
fydence:

Do you expect something more from a Buhari follower?

1 Like

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by gmoni2(m): 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
we are in for a long ride, this not a joke.
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Akpan107(m): 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
saaedlee:
GOD Save this Nation! Look @ what the selfish interest of one pathetic clueless individual has caused us! If he ordered full force on the BH boys, do you think we'll be where we are today? Hell No
That is the more reason we need General Muhammadu Buhari as President, cuz he understands that this is a war that can destroy this country and he can insha Allah win it!!!

God Bless General Muhammadu Buhari
God Bless The Nigeria Army
God Bless Nigeria

#SaiBuhari
Nigeria should rather divide than to have the former coupist as the president.

He must be stopped!

1 Like

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by sammyj: 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Please check your spelling well before clicking submit, which is why you should look at the mirror before correcting others Shikena !!
fydence:
You are welcome. And look in the mirror more often, You wld find reasons not to call others clueless.
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by saaedlee: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
Akpan107:
Nigeria should rather divide than to have the former coupist as the president.

He must be stopped!

May you live long till 29th of May in Jesus name!
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by yoged(m): 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

WAR AGAINST THE INFIDELS.MAY ALLAH BLESS PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUT) cool

ISLAM SHALL CONQUER AND DOMINATE THE WORLD.

ALLAHU AKBAR cool
a ma pada be ori e fun ogun ni. ( we'll eventually cut your head for god of iron) mumu
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Akpan107(m): 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
saaedlee:

May you live long till 29th of May in Jesus name!
we shall see!
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by abpotato: 11:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

ALLAHU AKBAR cool
it wil dominate ur home not world idiot , God wil destroy u and ur plan, i pray ground open and swallow u like water in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by otukpo(f): 11:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
See wetin APC bring to Nigeria.

Yes, they were openly celebrating therorism.
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by pbs4real(m): 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Good news. Allah Akbar.
if u tink dis is gud news,then wat else cn i say dan 2 wish u death b4 dis week runz out.
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
@lastmessenger and his like; if you think what searching4love intended since you seem to read his mind represents Islam or what boko haram, isis, alqaida, etc stands for represents Islam, then you don't know Islam.

in the life time of the prophet [SA] there were hypocrites claiming to be sincere muslims. Allah knew them and exposed them by their actions and or speeches. some even told the prophet [SA] to fear Allah as if anyone is ahead of the prophet [SA] in 'fearing [conscious of] Allah.

in the time of Umar Khattab [RA], his killer was from this typr of 'muslims'. Uthman Affan [RA] was killed by someone from this type of "muslims'. Ali bin AbiTalib [RA] was declared a 'disbeliever' by this type of 'muslims'.

I have practiced islam for many many decades and i have not found a situation that 'innocent people' were killed or muslims started hostility without it being that muslims were trying to put a stop to oppression and it could not be termed retaliation or where muslims were forcing people to denounce their 'way' and enter 'the way; islam'.

we in islam call these type of people [boko haram, isis, etc], khawarijites. the shamelessly kill humans, but will feel extremely remorseful to even kill a mosquito. you ask which one is worthier to God; mosquito or man. they slaughter man as if slaughtering animal for its meat. these people are horrible people and they are far from the islam that Muhammad [SA] brought.

i respond to you because some of you by share hatred of islam and in reacting to ignorance that searching4love might have demonstrated by his post which is perhaps in this place is inappropriate and lack of insensitivity, you have maligned the best of mankind. Muhammad [SA] was noble before prophet-hood, in prophet-hood and yes, in death. he by what Allah gave him for mankind, my morality is better than it could ever be, have i had been a non muslim.

@searching4love; remember Allah is ever watching us all. do not bring dishonor to the best of pattern/way and the one Allah gave it through. everything is place, time and situation appropriate. Islam does not condone killing and there is no rejoicing in the lost of lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Litmus: 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Wasn't this always obvious? If not, then it was to me from the start and i kept pointing it out. Now i'm going to point out that Nigeria is alone in this and the sooner we understand the likelier we are to beat the worst that could come. Now, I know that while the majority of those that sing Chadian and Cameroonian praises are not Nigerians some of you are. You've been led astray either unwittingly or wittingly because you''d sacrifices well-being for now to score political points. The truth is, we're alone and need a Nigerian strategy. You only need to recall how desperate the Western press are to portray Nigeria in this conflict as Human-rights abusers, Corrupt, Cowards and how they maliciously attribute all Nigeria successes in the campaign to either French/America backed pawns - Niger and Cameroon, or to PMC's and British and American trainers. These are not the attitude of people on your side no matter how generous they are tomorrow. In fact, any generosity tomorrow is probably partly to portray the Nigeria theater of operation as anti Islam in order to exploit the anti west agenda which draws foreign fighters looking to bloody American nose. Make no mistake the Americans and African neighbors would like militant Islam destroyed but Nigeria along with it.

If we're unable to make it part of our DNA then we need to keep reminding ourselves that we are alone in this conflict as well as in the promise of the big one to come, that is, if ISIS is not already too stretchered and weakened. Even if you don't believe it, tell yourself and prepare as if America,France,West Africa and Isis are more or less after our demise. Accept every help with suspicion until the biter end. We should say 'great!' but always be wondering, 'on the other hand, what does this or that help or suggestion mean, how could it lead to a worst scenario?'

Finlay, it is never too late to work on our borders. Every mile, walled, ditched, flooded or mined is one mile less easy access to our men, women and children not to mention financial savings.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Burger01(m): 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
9ijaprince:

who?
Boko Haram and ISIS. Thunder fire them all!
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

Okay ,tanx.
my friend how are you doing I just wanted to say hello

on the matter on ground it's over for bokoharam and their sympathizers
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Frankicent(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
9ja don enta gobe ooo ooo...chai isis o Boi...you guys should go watch dey videos on YouTube even dey training will get you pause.....This z above 9ja power except well equpid foreign countries will help.
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Alezy(m): 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

ALLAHU AKBAR cool
just imagine what someone is saying. Later they will say we are one. Smh
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Ryabcool(m): 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

ALLAHU AKBAR cool
Is this one crazy?
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Alezy(m): 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
Frankicent:
9ja don enta gobe ooo ooo...chai isis o Boi...you guys should go watch dey videos on YouTube even dey training will get you pause.....This z above 9ja power except well equpid foreign countries will help.
3 nations fought against isreal alone and they were defeated. God told them the battle is not theirs but his. Its just like saying congo, mali and ghana came up against port harcourt. And God gave isreal victory, so relax my friend, God is not dead.
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Alezy(m): 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ryabcool:
Is this one crazy?
he is not crazy, thats what they are thought. And i wonder who started the brain washing.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by intergral(m): 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
how white man fit come support bokoharam

#burn-any-suspicious-arab-bastard-we-see

1 Like

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Mordyb: 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

ALLAHU AKBAR cool
where is dss when you need them abeg track the ip of this potential extremist
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Litmus: 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
If you think of it, this frees the French of the pretense of hostages when financing Bokoharam. From now on, any Western funding of Bokoharam can be blamed on ISIS. Meanwhile,in the name of fighting ISIS, they can make money out of us by selling us those Arms they first refused us . Nice one there. African wars always means money for the outside world.

LOL, so, when we thought that by not descending into civil war like the rest of stupid Africa, we would be alright. Now they engineer this.
Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by bezimo(m): 12:00am On Mar 13, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

ALLAHU AKBAR cool

That blood Thirsty demon called Allah is judged already in Jesus Mighty Name.

God Owns Nigeria
Let them confederate and conspire together against Nigeria but they SHALL ALL FAIL.
Islamic demons are the problems every where they are found, in Africa, in Europe, in the middle east, in America, in Asia.

But Christianity is here to stay in Nigeria and No Islamic demon can do any anything about it. Stupid Nonsense.
All the demented folks here supporting this Islamic movement cant you see.May God forgive you.

While in Christianity, The blind see, the lame walk, the deaf hear, the dead come back to life and all manner of divine intervention and miracles as Our lord and Saviour JESUS CHRIST showed while he was on earth.The same miracles are still happening today in Christianity, life's are still being transformed.
Whereas in Islam its destruction, violence, killing, terrorism.(Boko Haram, ISIL, Jihadist, Ansurudeen, etc)

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram by Mordyb: 12:00am On Mar 13, 2015
i smell a big rat called america involved in this, Nigeria should start exchange our resources for better defence technologies from japan russia and china

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Battle Of Kukawa, Nigerian Army, Civilian JTF Pound Boko Haram (video) / Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma / NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.