Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

I Am Jealous Of My Girlfriend.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Jealous Of My Girlfriend.. (2579 Views)

Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL / Why I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It A / See Reason Why Am Jealous Of My Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Jealous Of My Girlfriend.. by Fabulous47(m): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
If you can't break up with her then snap her
Re: I Am Jealous Of My Girlfriend.. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
See dis uncle oo,"hello strangers"mtchewwwwwwwuu
Re: I Am Jealous Of My Girlfriend.. by Ladybluecash(f): 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tell her abt d way u feel, so dat she can help u do away wit such spirit in you, nd also so dat she can start avoidin u on time cos u r evil.. Lucifer bcam jealous nd sinned against hs master.. I see anada LUCIFER
Re: I Am Jealous Of My Girlfriend.. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
cutieberie1:

seconded..
thirdedcheesy
Meanwhile, i see it as a weakness you really need to work on. It's either you learn to work harder or you try to make her know about it as your weakness (it's something you can both solve together for a better solution).
Don't leave this problem unsolved because it could grow to become something bigger and destroys a great mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking Up With Her With These Words / Man Arrested Immediately After Proposing To Girlfriend Who Said Yes! Photos…:( / Lets Mimic Each Other.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.