Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,111 members, 7,849,467 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Guys What Would You Do In This Situation To Save Yourself The Embarrassment? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Would You Do In This Situation To Save Yourself The Embarrassment? (1302 Views)

Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Would You Do In This Situation To Save Yourself The Embarrassment? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
This happened just a few hours ago @ "Item 7" Restorant for those of you who know Kogi State University nd I decided 2 seek public view..You walk into a restaurant with your girlfriend, just to eat jeje nd go o, ur babe wanted chicken nd wine buh maybe for a reason or two you couldn't afford it at that point in time, of course its normal, e happens once a while, then a guy from the far corner sees ur girl eating fufu and sends d waitress to give her a decent meal like fried rice, salad, chicken nd red wine, wats gona be ur reaction wen d waitress brings it to your girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Situation To Save Yourself The Embarrassment? by Sharksblow(m): 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
We eat together And kiss n hug her in the guy's presence

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Situation To Save Yourself The Embarrassment? by vjsmiles: 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2015

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Situation To Save Yourself The Embarrassment? by temitemi1(m): 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
I will say thank you grin cheesy grin
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Situation To Save Yourself The Embarrassment? by Beamborla(f): 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
Chop it together with her Na if your bae can not return the food... Na wa o!
The guy get plenty money. Plus God can use anyone to bless us
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Situation To Save Yourself The Embarrassment? by ArchEnemy(m): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
My reaction?
Nuffin., I ll hide watsover I feel inside n play the man.....a mature lady might reject d meal anyway.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Situation To Save Yourself The Embarrassment? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
If i were to be the babe,i will collect the food frm the waiter,ask who sent it,take the food to the hedoit dat sent it,and explain to him dat am comfortable with wat am eating...tnx

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Situation To Save Yourself The Embarrassment? by Mhizizzy(f): 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ignore d food..
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Situation To Save Yourself The Embarrassment? by OkuDiOver1(f): 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Harbosede02:
If i were to be the babe,i will collect the food frm the waiter,ask who sent it,take the food to the hedoit dat sent it,and explain to him dat am comfortable with wat am eating...tnx
u are right, if u collect it name gbege later
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Situation To Save Yourself The Embarrassment? by Dekatron(m): 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
I would walk up to the nigga, and explain like a gentleman. Walk back to my babe (mhizizzy undecided) and walk out of the restaurant together.

Thats BS. Why insult me?

Cc: blackett
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Situation To Save Yourself The Embarrassment? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
i will just keep my cool, and God help ma g.f if she touch the food because i will just walk out on her without saying a word. only a low class chick is gonna accept the food gush!

Then Mayb when she come over to ma place she will be like.

My g.f: honey am sowie na

me: oh you are calling ma mum a
bee indirectly? It overgrin
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Situation To Save Yourself The Embarrassment? by kinglekan: 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
emynez:
wats gona be ur reaction wen d waitress brings it to your girlfriend?

Sharksblow:
We eat together And kiss n hug her in the guy's presence

#Gbam. Its that simple my broda.

I really don't have any bizness with my babes admirer. It only reaffirms the fact that the lady am with catches d attention of oda guys.

Too bad he would be wasting his time tho.

*grins*
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Situation To Save Yourself The Embarrassment? by kinglekan: 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
Beamborla:
Chop it together with her Na if your bae can not return the food... Na wa o!
The guy get plenty money. Plus God can use anyone to bless us

Thank u dear!!!

Abi oooo, all dis ppl tryn to pick fite whr dere is no fite. Its just their ego and pride that's pushing them.
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Situation To Save Yourself The Embarrassment? by Beamborla(f): 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
kinglekan:

Thank u dear!!!

Abi oooo, all dis ppl tryn to pick fite whr dere is no fite. Its just their ego and pride that's pushing them.
Lemme catch myself returning the food except my boyfriend is immature and boring.

We chop together
me and bae Waka together to meet the philanthropist
bae thank him for the food
and we romance our way out...
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Situation To Save Yourself The Embarrassment? by kinglekan: 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
Beamborla:

Lemme catch myself returning the food except my boyfriend is immature and boring.

We chop together
me and bae Waka together to meet the philanthropist
bae thank him for the food
and we romance our way out...

U r a gal afta my heart darling.
Muaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Simple as ABC....
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Situation To Save Yourself The Embarrassment? by Beamborla(f): 7:58am On Mar 14, 2015
kinglekan:

U r a gal afta my heart darling.
Muaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Simple as ABC....
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Situation To Save Yourself The Embarrassment? by justmag(m): 8:07am On Mar 14, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Ignore d food..

Why? We should just eat it together and teach the man a lesson. Unless we suspect it's poison.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, My Cousin Is In Romantic Affairs With A Rev. Father. / A 40yr Old Married Man With 2 Children Inlove With His Sister-in -law / Will You Continue With The Wedding, If Your Bride Turns Up In A Coffin (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.