Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Cohabitation And Trial Marriage. Is It Good Or Bad? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cohabitation And Trial Marriage. Is It Good Or Bad? (5815 Views)

Cohabitation: A Deadly Trend In Nigeria Tertiary Institutions / Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No / Cohabitation: Will You Do It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cohabitation And Trial Marriage. Is It Good Or Bad? by onyinye2(f): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2009
@Sauron

You know, I know alot of Yoruba people who are mixed with something and they be just be modeling. I mean I know this girl who is Malaysian and Yoruba and she gorgeous. wink

I don't see too many Igbo mixtures though. undecided
Re: Cohabitation And Trial Marriage. Is It Good Or Bad? by tope2000(f): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Gimme ur sort code n account number

Look at this one cheesy
U think u r going to pay my brideprice in MY ACCOUNT??
Is that how is done now? undecided tongue
Re: Cohabitation And Trial Marriage. Is It Good Or Bad? by Sauron1: 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2009
tope2000:

Look at this one cheesy
U think u r going to pay my brideprice in MY ACCOUNT??
Is that how is done now? undecided tongue

Tell me where to pay it na. . . . .
I need u in ma crib this week. wink
It's FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZING.

Treetop20:

i never said it is bad just cannot be bothered with it
i rather go ahead and marry her than live with her
an x number of years. it is a personal choice

Touche.

onyinye2:

@Sauron
You know, I know alot of Yoruba people who are mixed with something and they be just be modeling. I mean I know this girl who is Malaysian and Yoruba and she gorgeous. wink

Yoruba + Malaysian =Yorublaysian.

I don't see too many Igbo mixtures though. undecided

Come to the UK!!!! There are hundreds of em.
Re: Cohabitation And Trial Marriage. Is It Good Or Bad? by tope2000(f): 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Tell me where to pay it na. . . . .
I need u in ma crib this week. wink
It's FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZING.

Lol . . . . the last time chked ur fam will come to my fam for my hand in marriage
then the preparation will go from there undecided grin
B.T.W I want a huge diamond ring cheesy
Re: Cohabitation And Trial Marriage. Is It Good Or Bad? by Sauron1: 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2009
tope2000:

Lol . . . . the last time chked ur fam will come to my fam for my hand in marriage
then the preparation will go from there undecided grin
B.T.W I want a huge diamond ring cheesy

Won't i examine the merchandise before purchasing a diamond ring??
Re: Cohabitation And Trial Marriage. Is It Good Or Bad? by debosky(m): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2009
tope2000:

B.T.W I want NO huge diamond ring  cheesy

I trust you  cheesy
Re: Cohabitation And Trial Marriage. Is It Good Or Bad? by tope2000(f): 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Won't i examine the merchandise before purchasing a diamond ring??

Na spare part? tongue
Havent u examine enuff . . . . i have given u the best yrs of my life grin grin grin grin
Now its time to get hitched properly angry angry cheesy
No pre-martial sex lipsrsealed

debosky:

I trust you cheesy

Lamo, where have u been?
I have missed u kiss kiss grin
Re: Cohabitation And Trial Marriage. Is It Good Or Bad? by Sauron1: 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2009
tope2000:

Na spare part? tongue
Havent u examine enuff . . . . i have given u the best yrs of my life grin grin grin grin
Now its time to get hitched properly angry angry cheesy
No pre-martial sex lipsrsealed

How do u give the best years iof your life WITHOUT pre-marital sex??
Tope, i would hitch u with Tumfulu if u don't stop this anti-premarital sex concept.
Who hitches without careful examination??
Re: Cohabitation And Trial Marriage. Is It Good Or Bad? by tope2000(f): 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

How do u give the best years iof your life WITHOUT pre-marital sex??
Tope, i would hitch u with Tumfulu if u don't stop this anti-premarital sex concept.
Who hitches without careful examination??

Tumfulu?? shocked shocked he wud rape me cry cry
but u have examined my goodies na tongue
if u r still thinking abt that party u wanted? mba i no dey do grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cohabitation And Trial Marriage. Is It Good Or Bad? by Sauron1: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2009
tope2000:

Tumfulu?? shocked shocked he wud rape me cry cry
[/b]but u have examined my goodies na[/b] tongue
if u r still thinking abt that party u wanted? mba i no dey do grin grin grin grin grin

Have i??
It was too dark to see anything.
Re: Cohabitation And Trial Marriage. Is It Good Or Bad? by tope2000(f): 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Have i??
It was too dark to see anything.

Was i the one that turned off the light? sabi u were the one that wanted to do romantic grin cheesy tongue
Re: Cohabitation And Trial Marriage. Is It Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2009
Cohabitation And Trial Marriage. Is It Good Or Bad?

It's BAD!!!!!!!
Re: Cohabitation And Trial Marriage. Is It Good Or Bad? by mothlight: 3:51am On Jan 16, 2009
Best thing to do. Marry, don't marry. He will still cheat, so why bother. Just have an open relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romance Feedback Thread: Talk To Your Moderators / Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This / 10 Bad Habits Guys Find Hard To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.