Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. (29516 Views)

Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) / Feeling Guilty After SEX / I Always Feel Pain After Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by queenbesha(f): 7:37am On Mar 19, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Chigold101:
so this is how cheap u worth? Wow! It means that any guy who can afford a smartphone can have u... Too bad!
undecided
undecided kissThat girl knows her worth. That girl dont want to lead a hypocritical life.

She doesnt need someone to raise her sexual urge and leave her at the mercy of self service & imagination. She is a very wise girl... I love her for that.

Awww...u acting all good now. Well, that is quite admirable. Stop being silly and understand when a person is joking. undecided

You are not the one to tell me how honourable it is for a woman to maintain her dignity and pride!

As for me being 'cheap', are you not being the 'cheap' one here for judging someone you have not met before just because of a few lines I wrote(which I was not even serious)?

A responsible guy minds the word he uses. Stop jumping into unnecessary conclusions...it won't help you!!!
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by prettyJoy22(f): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2015
Nokialumia720:
pls i,m not a devil.
of course you are not a devil,don't be the one to unleash the bad girl in her that's all! undecided
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by ayahardey(f): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2015
Bro, am a living witness to this type of guilty conscience. Bt the truth is that, a lady needs continuous assurance of your love. Dnt assume she knows, kp assuring her. And if she thinks, she can't handle d romance without feeling guilty. Be patient with her, she needs time to grow past her fears. And you too if you really loved her as u claim, u'll forgo the romance for the time being. Trust me, you'll get to enjoy her better, if she's worth it ooooo
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by dnawah(m): 7:46am On Mar 19, 2015
Nokialumia720:
The girl i,m dating is a holy holy church girl and she is too religious. When we started dating she told me that she will not have sex with me which i accepted because i trully love her and sex is never my priority. But the problem now is that she always felt guilty whenever will romance and kiss and do some other things apart from sex. The worst of it is that she called me and told me that she is no more interested in the relationship which got me heartbroken bcs I sincerely love her. Pls friends what do i do?
see u see salvation and u day romance.
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by bassette(m): 7:49am On Mar 19, 2015
domopps:

Mofo pls let her go and serve the Lord! If that's really her excuse! No 2 ways abt it and kindly get another Babe that would support pre marital sex and the likes! But if you so crazy and desperate to have her back give ur life 2 christ and do things in God's way and her way # a pure and solid xtian life could bring her to you! But if she doesn't worth it pls move on not all r/shp leads 2 marriage! A word I guess they say is enough for the wise!
i wanted saying something along this line but thank God someone already have....in addition tho sometin u said showed me,u dnt love,the girl..you talked of her seeing yur worth..hmmm wat worth av u outside of christ,wen u,arent even ready to,embrace her,Jesus n follow,him yet u,say she shud c yur,worth...humans re amazing..goin by her stand,u re a bad influence to her..sadly u set her on a bad path alredi. she doznt need u trust me,she doznt. what,joy wud it,,be,to u,shud dat girl starts doin,yur,bidding n eventuali fallin,frm grace just cos she needs to mr my worth'

Cheeeeeers
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 19, 2015
What U Are Doing Is A Sin.
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by queenbesha(f): 7:51am On Mar 19, 2015
Adyrin:

Thank you for Fade up?
Correct yourself when giving advice so you don't mislead people Ooº° cheesy

'FED UP'...thanks fo pointing out my mistake...since that is ur job, its appreciated smiley

...And since u are so good at detecting error, you also detect your 'brain error'...What I said was not an advice...it was simply a joke. So detect that!!!
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by queenbesha(f): 7:52am On Mar 19, 2015
Adyrin:

Thank you for Fade up?
Correct yourself when giving advice so you don't mislead people Ooº° cheesy

'FED UP'...thanks fo pointing out my mistake...since that is ur job, its appreciated smiley

...And since u are so good at detecting error, you should also detect your 'brain error'...What I said was not an advice...it was simply a joke. So detect that!!!
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Chigold101(m): 7:52am On Mar 19, 2015
queenbesha:
undecided undecided undecided

Awww...u acting all good now. Well, that is quite admirable. Stop being silly and understand when a person is joking. undecided

You are not the one to tell me how honourable it is for a woman to maintain her dignity and pride!

As for me being 'cheap', are you not being the 'cheap' one here for judging someone you have not met before just because of a few lines I wrote(which I was not even serious)?

A responsible guy minds the word he uses. Stop jumping into unnecessary conclusions...it won't help you!!!
well I am sorry for being that harsh... Just that someone or even the guy might have bought your idea and use it. Speaking unkindly to people it is not my style unless if i am really pissed off. Am sorry for my ungentle manly act.

I am not a good person and I dont care about "virginity." I am not one of those guys that praise anybody for a virgin or talk down on anybody for not being a virgin but when it comes to ones "relationship" with God and Christ, it becomes a SERIOUS matter for me.

Am sorry once again ... Sweety

kiss
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Dahjhi: 7:53am On Mar 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
Nokia Lumia 720 has a gf? The girl's name must be Samsung Galaxy S3
lol.. In short no advice for the young man grin
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by billopounce(m): 7:57am On Mar 19, 2015
promise never to touch her again......
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by queenbesha(f): 8:06am On Mar 19, 2015
Chigold101:
well I am sorry for being that harsh... Just that someone or even the guy might have bought your idea and use it. Speaking unkindly to people it is not my style unless if i am really pissed off. Am sorry for my ungentle manly act.

I am not a good person and I dont care about "virginity." I am not one of those guys that praise anybody for a virgin or talk down on anybody for not being a virgin but when it comes to ones "relationship" with God and Christ, it becomes a SERIOUS matter for me.

Am sorry once again ... Sweety

kiss

Apology accepted smiley...Its too early to quarrel wink
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by esonuu(m): 8:11am On Mar 19, 2015
Oga,i'm a sinner,guilty of this but the truth is theres no difference btw romance and sex,u touch all d sensitive organs,finger the kitty cat,kiss,u feel it and moan and dats exactly d same way u feel wen theres a penetration..doing the pre-intimacy and avoiding sex makes one a half baked born again,its just lyk washing ur feet,face,hand and then say "i dnt wan water to touch ma body".infact the devil puts that thought of "romance without sex aint a sin" in our head just to make us be fake born again..your gul stil luvs u but she thinks in as much as u'r in her life,she cant resist doing doz stuffs wit u..if u luv her and u fink shes the ryt person 4 u,meet her,let her know u'r ready to quit doz shits(who knows,may be God wants to use her to change u)..NOTE=shes 21,stil a kid,knws little or nothing about luv or life,who knows if she wil feel dis luv towards u wen she gets older,tread with caution to avoid wasting ur time,energy,resources and at the end u get hrtbroken

2 Likes

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by andyanders: 8:21am On Mar 19, 2015
swtme:
Just keep reassuring her that u truly love her. ..she just needs u to continue proving ur love 4 her

You see your life? Because you get involve and have no remorse over your action and you are here telling him to keep reassuring her of his luv until the guy start having carnal knowledge of her like you are doing.

Why not tell him to allow the girl be since the guy is not ready for marriage yet.
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Chigold101(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2015
queenbesha:

Apology accepted smiley...Its too early to quarrel wink
Thank you so very much... i wish i can just hug you now.
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by drtwist(m): 8:28am On Mar 19, 2015
Nokialumia720:
The girl i,m dating is a holy holy church girl and she is too religious. When we started dating she told me that she will not have sex with me which i accepted because i trully love her and sex is never my priority. But the problem now is that she always felt guilty whenever will romance and kiss and do some other things apart from sex. The worst of it is that she called me and told me that she is no more interested in the relationship which got me heartbroken bcs I sincerely love her. Pls friends what do i do?
don't really knw what to advice cos I'm facing same problem with my girl 23yrs of age. She is even worst because she has the gift of prophecy which when ever we have romance she will lost for sometime. dreaming of God warning her about what we are doing. Though I promise not to broke her virginity until when due* but I don't think dating without romance is anything to write home about. Much more confuse than u o.

1 Like

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by andyanders: 8:28am On Mar 19, 2015
Op, build your faith in God and work with the lady in a righteous manner and at the end if you end up getting married, you will enjoy her because both of you built your faith in God.Such ladies are hard to come by. Never allow those encouraging you to try drag her into sin.

She is a good girl and please at 26, you can get married and God Almighty shall provide you with all your needs.

Such ladies are hard to find.Most ladies these days will open their front and back in order to woe you to sin before marriage and at the end, you suffer.

1 Like

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by princeofdworld: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2015
The first thing u are to consider is if she's a virgin... and ask ur self what if another guy is having sex with her.. make sure u are sure she's not forming.. because most girls can be deceiving...open ur eyes.. this is lagos.. grin
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by fromnigeria(m): 8:48am On Mar 19, 2015
You are too stubborn, to be adviced my friend.
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by ONESS: 8:48am On Mar 19, 2015
swtme:
Just keep reassuring her that u truly love her. ..she just needs u to continue proving ur love 4 her
ABEG POINT OF CORRECTION SEX IS NOT A PROOF OF LOVE. WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE BEING MISGUIDED WITH SINFUL PLEASURES. Chai Chai may God have mercy on us all.
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by emmabest2000(m): 8:51am On Mar 19, 2015
Nokialumia720:
during our dating, i,v proved to her that i love her in many occasions which got her roomate to develop some kind jealousy for her which she told me. So my dear i dont need to prove anything bcs she knows i love her.
love nwa ntinti smh

2 Likes

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by fromnigeria(m): 8:52am On Mar 19, 2015
Nokialumia720:
during our dating, i,v proved to her that i love her in many occasions which got her roomate to develop some kind jealousy for her which she told me. So my dear i dont need to prove anything bcs she knows i love her.
You are too stubborn to be adviced my frieennnd.
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Adyrin(m): 8:52am On Mar 19, 2015
That smiley was suppose to make you understand I was only being on the lighter mood!
And yex! I'm good at detecting errors because I read a lot!
But since you took to insults_sorry!
I DON'T EXCHANGE WORDS WITH LADIES lipsrsealed
queenbesha:

...And since u are so good at detecting error, you also detect your 'brain error'...What I said was not an advice...it was simply a joke. So detect that!!!
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Adyrin(m): 9:01am On Mar 19, 2015
drtwist:
don't really knw what to advice cos I'm facing same problem with my girl 23yrs of age. She is even worst because she has the gift of prophecy which [s]when ever[s/] WHENEVER we have romance she will lost for sometime. dreaming of God warning her about what we are doing. Though I promise not to broke her virginity until when due* but I don't think dating without romance is anything to write home about. Much more confuse CONFUSED than u o.
Repent too so you can have a gift from God[color=#990000][/color]
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by uzo4real(m): 9:17am On Mar 19, 2015
Quickly marry her if you can...
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Bwon(m): 9:18am On Mar 19, 2015
MayflowerB:
Pls let her go......dont be d devil in her life
grin grin grin ;Desu

1 Like

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by stigman(m): 9:18am On Mar 19, 2015
MayflowerB:
Pls let her go......dont be d devil in her life
grin

1 Like

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Bwon(m): 9:20am On Mar 19, 2015
Nokialumia720:
Na lie Joor Na packing She loves it codely.... Talking from experience Na so them dey do....

1 Like

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by 7kahfe(m): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2015
Your ordeal is natural, it doesn't happen to every lady, but its good to know that u have an innocent girl whose conscience is not sheared, try to hold on with her if u truly love her like u said, make her understand that she's is a good person, help her build her relationship n commitment with God, don't always initiate romance whenever you are with her, even if you do romance don't go extreme, accept her wishes. Apparently, such girl will make a good wife. HOLD ON BRO. Its well
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by DOCTOR90: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2015
Nokialumia720:
BT u were spending she ,she don't feel guilty about u spending on her , let her go she never loved u
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by nairabetguru(m): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2015
Nokialumia720:
sometimes she initiate the romance by touching me while i initiate sometimes.she enjoys the romance at times but alwys felt guilty and ashamed. She is 21 yrs old while i,m 26 yrs. Her excuse was that the romance and other stuf we do is really affecting her relationship with God. But she is just the kind of girl i want that why i sacrifice not to have sex with her.

mtchew tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

in your mind you have already had sex with her grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

#according to the bible wink
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 19, 2015
Nokialumia720:
I thank you all for your comments and advice, moderator i thank you too for making it appear in front page. now i have decided not to touch her nor romance anymore or do things that will lead her to sexual sin. She is the type that are very scarce to find like someone just said. I love u guys all for good contribution and advice i really appreciate.
OP, wise choice. God will strengthen you & grant u two d grace to be holy. I think nairaland should include 'dislike' option ehn, cos some Pple jst dey yarn dust.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour / Man, His Baby Mama & Their 2 Sons Rock In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.