Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,293 members, 7,954,167 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. (29750 Views)

Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) / Feeling Guilty After SEX / I Always Feel Pain After Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by tunnary(m): 9:41am On Mar 19, 2015
some gurls are so foolish, they fail to recognise d right guy wit true feeling and eventually fall for d player. My guy try nd take her off ur mind for ur own gud, i can't kill myself to pls her.
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Cmanforall: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2015
Nokialumia720:
The girl i,m dating is a holy holy church girl and she is too religious. When we started dating she told me that she will not have sex with me which i accepted because i trully love her and sex is never my priority. But the problem now is that she always felt guilty whenever will romance and kiss and do some other things apart from sex. The worst of it is that she called me and told me that she is no more interested in the relationship which got me heartbroken bcs I sincerely love her. Pls friends what do i do?

Kids....
...trying to enjoy things meant for adults...

Guy, Focus on your studies; likewise her.
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Gold45(f): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2015
MayflowerB:

Dats not wat I meant. Lets be honest to ourselves.....biblically those stuffs u mentioned above are sins.
As true Christians we re suppose to desist from such acts......she has chosen to be a true Christian.....so pls let her be or get ready to be in a hand-shaking relationship
I so agree with this opinion. However, first be sincere with urself and dont let ur love g her lead u to illusions. ARE U SURE SHE LOVES U? If yes, can u live for a few years without sex and romance? If ur answer to these questions is yes, pls go ahead and get her back. If no to any one of them, please walk away.
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by echoedwalls: 10:19am On Mar 19, 2015
MayflowerB:

Dats not wat I meant. Lets be honest to ourselves.....biblically those stuffs u mentioned above are sins.
As true Christians we re suppose to desist from such acts......she has chosen to be a true Christian.....so pls let her be or get ready to be in a hand-shaking relationship

I copy!
I concur!
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by EOOJ(m): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2015
domopps:

Mofo pls let her go and serve the Lord! If that's really her excuse! No 2 ways abt it and kindly get another Babe that would support pre marital sex and the likes! But if you so crazy and desperate to have her back give ur life 2 christ and do things in God's way and her way # a pure and solid xtian life could bring her to you! But if she doesn't worth it pls move on not all r/shp leads 2 marriage! A word I guess they say is enough for the wise!

Cheeeeeers

nice rite up but den dey shud do it "Gods" way alone n not "her way" like u rightly stated. Thanks

1 Like

Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by talk2cj08(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2015
MayflowerB:
Pls let her go......dont be d devil in her life
hmmm well said
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Neplusultra(f): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2015
Its not ur fault@Op, she is d one who has decided not to become a total Christain and not be an Inbetween Christain, y not let her go n serve her God if u truly love n find ur fellow unbeliever tongue tongue lol!
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by queenbesha(f): 11:13am On Mar 19, 2015
Adyrin:
That smiley was suppose to make you understand I was only being on the lighter mood!
And yex! I'm good at detecting errors because I read a lot!
But since you took to insults_sorry!
I DON'T EXCHANGE WORDS WITH LADIES lipsrsealed

Whatever
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by fanex: 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
ok patience is the game if you truly love her. you will require a considerable amount of effort to convince her that sex, romance is one of the most beautiful things that could ever happen between two loving adults married or not. she has been brainwashed to the extent that she will still feel a sense of shame having sex even after her marriage. reassure her and listen to her.
Nokialumia720:
The girl i,m dating is a holy holy church girl and she is too religious. When we started dating she told me that she will not have sex with me which i accepted because i trully love her and sex is never my priority. But the problem now is that she always felt guilty whenever will romance and kiss and do some other things apart from sex. The worst of it is that she called me and told me that she is no more interested in the relationship which got me heartbroken bcs I sincerely love her. Pls friends what do i do?
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Observer101: 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nokialumia720:
sometimes she initiate the romance by touching me while i initiate sometimes.she enjoys the romance at times but alwys felt guilty and ashamed. She is 21 yrs old while i,m 26 yrs. Her excuse was that the romance and other stuf we do is really affecting her relationship with God. But she is just the kind of girl i want that why i sacrifice not to have sex with her.

Dear Friend, let me give you an advice, since you claim you love her so much and want her back, then let her be. Don't call excessively, don't send texts, don't make yourself over available, greet her casually if you see her, don't go check her in her hostel/house again and don't even let her read this. After some time, she will notice your interest in her is dropping gradually, then she will become curios and then desire you again. At a point she will start becoming nice to you again, but don't accept her almost immediately, let her suffer for a LITTLE time. Then embrace her and be a good person to her. Note: This tactic is very risky, you need to play your game tight. -ALL THE BEST MAN- #ThingsWeDoForLove
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by mulliga44(m): 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nokialumia720:
join her church and do the worshiping things with her
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
mulliga44:
join her church and do the worshiping things with her
hmmmmm
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by unilagfreshest(m): 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
leave her nd if u r desprate, ask her no more romance again.....
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 25, 2015
Ok. Thank you
Re: She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. by Nobody: 12:13am On May 23, 2015
queenbesha:

Whatever
so what's up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy / Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? / Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.