Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (34586 Views)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / He Hit Her Few Weeks To Their Wedding? Should She Go On With The Wedding? / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by MizMyColi(f): 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
coogar:

miz.mycoli is a coward.....
she should run her mouth and blame it on her hormones. it's a valid excuse for women to behave badly. cheesy

Sarcasm.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by coogar: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
cococandy:
At bolded. No he's not. She's not his child.

I can't deal angry

Who places a man in a position to choose or cut off a friend his wife or girlfriend relates with?
Where do you folks get off with such high handedness? He can advice her if he feels they are not cool people but he has not 'right' to decide who her friends should be.

Jeez

i dunno about other men but i have a million percent of that right. it's a take it or leave it offer. if i believe a friend or a group of friends my partner(not even wifey o) keeps is noxious to our relationship, i am within my God-given rights to tell her to stop seeing them.

if it doesn't sit well with her, she can fück off.....nicely! a partner doesn't have to be my child to take instructions from me. when a woman tells me yes - she has given me the rights to lead her. it's as simple as that. i have zero tolerance for bad friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
cococandy:
At bolded. No he's not. She's not his child.

I can't deal angry

Who places a man in a position to choose or cut off a friend his wife or girlfriend relates with?
Where do you folks get off with such high handedness? He can advice her if he feels they are not cool people but he has not 'right' to decide who her friends should be.

Jeez

you did not read the first story ehn. He was the one advising her to atleast keep friends but be mindful of what they say, then the girl was saying to him all the bad advices given by her friends. Then their relationship was strong and ok... Pls go read his story up... Then the devilish friends got to her head when everything crumbled, the man started to caution her about those same friends. Get that logic miss :-/
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Odunharry:
shocked
odun hahahaha. No go do amebo ooo. Abeg ooo
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
mcdokwe:
Like I always say, even though you would and continue to insult me, I'm not about to say disparaging things about you or family here.
Thank God you are here finally and would hopefully state the truth. Even though I don't remember which friend you said I harrassed, I remember I had to sacrifice my relationship with the so-called ex to be with you, I remember how you tried your best to be friends with her and moan that I leave her, she was at an advantage but loved you and came for you, thankfully she was wise and gave me all the support to be with you instead, but remains a good friend whose impact in my life can't be overstated.
The post you refer to wasn't a pity party or a plea for you to come back(I've done that, don't regret it and like I said to you, I'm proud my ego didn't stop me) it was rather an advice to people out there not to create reasons for others to hit them, I only tried using my story to pass a message.
I remember saying I said some words but never could match you in words, saying I used you to explore sex was one of them but the least I could say as sex was explorable and we both explored each other.
It has been making the rounds that I insulted your dad to his face, lol. I won't say I didn't because I talked proud when I should be ashamed I got his daughter pregnant. But for those that would discern, I got a shocking call from your so called pastor, and then your dad that I shouldn't do anything I might regret, both sounding as though I had plans to harm anyone when the only thing I asked was for you to come so I could see you and my child and go back to base, I didn't understand but having wished to get across to your dad without success, I figured that could be my chance to sort out things with him and then offered to travel to meet him so we could sort things out, but your dad said I shouldn't bother coming but should rather wait till more than a year to try again. In that fit of anger (admittedly stu.pid) I asked if he expected me to abandon my own child like he abandoned you over a year and that was the insult.
Concerning the ex thing, your ex should be in your past..If she so impacted your life as you stated, why did you leave her for another girl?

Then exploring the sex thing, even if you both explored it together, it wasn't worth mentioning during arguments..

Then the dad thing, did you expect less from a Nigerian man whose daughter was impregnated? undecided The man was clearly infuriated and disappointed just like any other father.... Telling him that he abondoned his daughter was even an insult to the same woman you claimed to love...You should have just been diplomatic while handling the situation..

Yeah, both of you were verbally abusive to each other but why did you have to raise your hands on her and in the public too? undecided

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
^ grin grin grin
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by cococandy(f): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
mcdokwe:
Like I always say, even though you would and continue to insult me, I'm not about to say disparaging things about you or family here.
Thank God you are here finally and would hopefully state the truth. Even though I don't remember which friend you said I harrassed, I remember I had to sacrifice my relationship with the so-called ex to be with you, I remember how you tried your best to be friends with her and moan that I leave her, she was at an advantage but loved you and came for you, thankfully she was wise and gave me all the support to be with you instead, but remains a good friend whose impact in my life can't be overstated.
The post you refer to wasn't a pity party or a plea for you to come back(I've done that, don't regret it and like I said to you, I'm proud my ego didn't stop me) it was rather an advice to people out there not to create reasons for others to hit them, I only tried using my story to pass a message.
I remember saying I said some words but never could match you in words, saying I used you to explore sex was one of them but the least I could say as sex was explorable and we both explored each other.
It has been making the rounds that I insulted your dad to his face, lol. I won't say I didn't because I talked proud when I should be ashamed I got his daughter pregnant. But for those that would discern, I got a shocking call from your so called pastor, and then your dad that I shouldn't do anything I might regret, both sounding as though I had plans to harm anyone when the only thing I asked was for you to come so I could see you and my child and go back to base, I didn't understand but having wished to get across to your dad without success, I figured that could be my chance to sort out things with him and then offered to travel to meet him so we could sort things out, but your dad said I shouldn't bother coming but should rather wait till more than a year to try again. In that fit of anger (admittedly stu.pid) I asked if he expected me to abandon my own child like he abandoned you over a year and that was the insult.

Angel Michael.

You left you ex to be with her. No wait! You sacrificed you relationships with your ex to be with her. You must have felt you were doing her a favor by such a huge sacrifice. Only God knows how your friendship with the ex must have caused her pain and she had to endure your disrespect even at inviting her to sleep over in your place.
How would you have felt if she had an ex boyfriend giving her that kind of support with be with you.

You must think we are babies. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

You beat up a man's daughter so much that a group of women couldn't separate you from dishing out the blows to her yet expect her father to be cool that you want her to come and visit again.
Really?

His mere statement of "don't try what you will regret" warranted an insult on his person and you're here forming gentleman.
He even told you to wait one year. Of course you can insult him because you're not behind bars where you belong.

I know your type. those who know how to spin words to appear more calm and collected than their victims meanwhile they are the cause of all the wahala.

8 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by cococandy(f): 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
coogar:

i dunno about other men but i have a million percent of that right. it's a take it or leave it offer. if i believe a friend or a group of friends my partner(not even wifey o) keeps is noxious to our relationship, i am within my God-given rights to tell her to stop seeing them.

if it doesn't sit well with her, she can fück off.....nicely! a partner doesn't have to be my child to take instructions from me. when a woman tells me yes - she has given me the rights to lead her. it's as simple as that. i have zero tolerance for bad friends.
good for you
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by coogar: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
cococandy:
good for you

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by dre11(m): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

The guy too is abusive o

He should tell us what he said of her family

*sips my fanta*

Am sure you have read the guy reply and the word he said to her that she counted as a whole wide world abuse....

I asked if he expected me to abandon my own child like he abandoned you over a year and that was the insult.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by cococandy(f): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
coogar:

see me see wahala grin

Coogar abeg abeg. Let me finish this mcdokwe abi macdowell first.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by cococandy(f): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
dre11:

Am sure you have read the guy reply and the word he said to her that she counted as a whole wide world abuse....

that is highly insulting. Very.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Odunharry(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
njokusboy:
I strongly believe this lady would still TOLERATE the dude if he hadn't gone bankrupt....

My submission...

Lady, we wish you the best in life, there's really no point in mending a cut slipper, it'd cut again... you cannot live with someone you clearly disdain...

In your next marriage, I hope you don't attempt to physically assault your husband, he might retaliate..
I also hope you ain't this foul mouthed and insultive in real life, change oh, it may still count in your next marriage..

I pray, you husband doesn't try to seduce your friend, he shouldn't bring in any lady to sleep over, if out of happenstance, he does, he shouldn't have the effrontery to tell you, he should hide it... it's less harmful that way..

Finally, I pray you learn to take your friends' opinions less seriously, I also hope you learn to keep certain details about ur marriage from them...

Mcdokwe, when you open another thread I go give you your own advice... but you fit take some from here, as it applies to you...
well said..........
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by dre11(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
cococandy:

Angel Michael.

You left you ex to be with her. No wait! You sacrificed you relationships with your ex to be with her. You must have felt you were doing her a favor by such a huge sacrifice. Only God knows how your friendship with the ex must have caused her pain and she had to endure your disrespect even at inviting her to sleep over in your place.
How would you have felt if she had an ex boyfriend giving her that kind of support with be with you.

You beat up a man's daughter so much that a group of women couldn't separate you from dishing out the blows to her yet expect her father to be cool that you want her to come and visit again.
Really?

His mere statement of "don't try what you will regret" warranted an insult on his person and you're here forming gentleman.
He even told you to wait one year. Of course you can insult him because you're not behind bars where you belong.

I know your type. those who know how to spin words to appear more calm and collected than their victims meanwhile they are the cause of all the wahala.

Woman........

See how you wrote this script to finally nail the guy
Someone needs your service at Nollywoodgrin

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by bennyrazz: 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
some women are serious headaches infact you need a discerning spirit to decode them. I know most women on this thread would support the woman and i know most men will support the man but the best solution to this issue is to solve the matter amicably between both parties. The devil is dancing makossa on failed or about to fail marriages these days and i think Nairalanders can help settle the couple instead of resulting insults

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
mcdokwe:

The more you talk, the more angry I become!

SMH . . .

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by seemples(f): 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
coogar:

grin This is funny...

don't support ur line of defense one bit though

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
^ grin grin grin
I don talk my own grin grin grin

That gal endured alot shaa.. She also tolerated the guy's financial incapability, stood by him (which isn't bad).. The guy even said the gal's low maintenance, who knows whether he was giving him 5k monthly for herself and baby grin grin grin grin grin

The guy 4k up, fullstop....

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by dre11(m): 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
cococandy:
that is highly insulting. Very.

Am waiting for the lady to post her own version of abuse that would have made the guy to refer to her dad past to mock her........

Because for a guy to use the dad past to mock a lady...... The lady must have gone overboard with her abusive words and derogatory comments on him

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by mcdokwe(m): 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
This is rather interesting. You didn't say I had to buy the milk because you would abandon the baby and watch her cry because you know how hurt I feel watching her cry.
It isn't all that should be said here babe so I'd leave it at that. Life indeed has been fun without me, people like me couldn't near your feet and all that and I concur, maybe I should consider myself privileged.
For the records, I don't find any of your friends sexually attractive apart from when you made me say I did as a result of your esteem issues.
You have my daughter with you, I'd constantly send my wishes to her and off course through you until there is a possible arrangement for me to see her without going through you and hopefully that would be pretty soon.
I had my moments with you and the only regrets I have are those times like when I had to hit you. I thank God you know there where ladies who if I were to to by the eyes, beats you to the game who won't mind being with me, but I followed my heart to where you were. Whether or not you're the one feeding people negative ideas about me, I'm happy and convinced you know me better than that. No regrets whatsoever

4 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by seemples(f): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

The more you talk, the more angry I become!

SMH . . .

Gaskiya...the guy is indescribable angry
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
cococandy:

Angel Michael.

Really?

Don't mind the ewu . . . I don't even want to get into the ex thing cause that is a sore spot for me right now. angry angry

The lady's parents probably knew what he was capable of which is why they threatened him not to 'try anything' . . . still he had the effrontery to beat her up! If I were her father, I will deal with him mercilessly.

Imagine challenging the father for abandoning her . . . what father will happily embrace his daughter for letting a no good low-life impregnate her. Many Nigerian men would dis-own her and they wont be too wrong for that.

Anyways, our prayers is for our children not to bring shame and disgrace to us. If not that the OP was irresponsible with this useless man, her dad would never receive insult from him!

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by kaboninc(m): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
The BASHING PARTY has just arrived!

Not surprised though.

I look forward to the day babyosisi will come to Nairaland for advises. Don't call me Fayose yet.....

And that lady, cococandy....

I look forward to that day.

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by JoeCutie(m): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
That's why I hate this very idea of people (Nairalanders) running to open a pathetically silly thread ONLINE over anything and everything that happens in their relationships/marriages OFFLINE.

Just this morning (or maybe yesterday), another guy opened another thread on Family Section, telling us how he needs answers to his partner's vagina with boils, smelling and ejecting some green fluid. What's that? And many other pathetic threads we keep seeing everyday. This is immaturity. This is madness!

Now, the guy (Mcd.kwe) had earlier opened a thread opening this babe's yansh (even opening his own too in the process), and now the babe has reciprocated; opening her own thread again to protest her innocence and then open the guy's yansh too. Now, what do we (Nairaland panel of Judges) see? Poo! undecided

Chai! This is funny, but very unfortunate. Having looked into their both yanshes, all I could see is just poo. They should please, go and buy some tissue papers. undecided

I've nothing to say about this. No comment. undecided

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by urchbarbie(f): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wow! Interesting read. Ddnt knw such happened like seriously. Nairaland has turned to marrage/relationship counsellor......thumbs up seun. Biko if dis story is for real @op and ex, relationships aint meant for d immature. If u guys r evea getting back togeda, then u shld av made up ur mind to be serious. Marriage is not ota akara class whr anytin goes. Biko!
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by kaboninc(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
That's why I hate this very idea of people (Nairalanders) running to open a pathetically silly thread ONLINE over anything and everything that happens in their relationships/marriages OFFLINE.

Just this morning (or maybe yesterday), another guy opened another thread on Family Section, telling us how he needs answers to his partner's vagina with boils, smelling and ejecting some green fluid. What's that? And many other pathetic threads we keep seeing everyday. This is immaturity. This is madness!

Now, the guy (Mcd.kwe) had earlier opened a thread opening this babe's yansh (even opening his own too in the process), and now the babe has reciprocated; opening her own thread again to protest her innocence and then open the guy's yansh too. Now, what do we (Nairaland panel of Judges) see? Poo! undecided

Chai! This is funny, but very unfortunate. Having looked into their both yanshes, all I could see is just poo. They should please, go and buy some tissue papers. undecided

I've nothing to say about this. No comment. undecided

Sometimes, you learn when others open their yanshes! smiley

Else, you'd have to open yours...one way or another.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
cococandy:

Angel Michael.

Really?

Nail on the head!!! 600 million likes!

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by cococandy(f): 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
[size=18pt]He would tell me how I was vulnerable, and how he was the only person who could love me. [/size]

Classic mark of the abusers of the worst predatory type. First strip the victim of self worth and self esteem then make them feel unlovable and undesirable so that they feel indebted to them, hence more willing to tolerate the abuse because somewhere inside them, they have become conditioned to believe that it is their fault and they deserve it.
Cut off their support base.(friends) and rave when you don't get your way. Example insulting her father for not letting you see her after you finished beating her up. Shivers. I wouldn't want to be in the same room as you.

Why won't her friends hate you when you sexually molest one them. Oh you don't remember. How convenient. If it is a lie, deny it. Such a big deal is not something to feign amnesia over.

"I beat her. She deserved it" rings a bell.

Mcdokwe if you ever truly opened your mouth to tell this young lady that she's Vulnerable and that you're the only person who could love her, you're a man to be afraid of.
You understand predator/prey relationship quite well and have no qualms applying the technique.

These guys supporting you wouldn't want a man like you near their daughters.they will shoot you first and ask questions later.
Just that we are on NL and no one wants to admit being wrong.

6 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by seemples(f): 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
/
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Misogynist2014(m): 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
Just like your name, your brain is meagre.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
Now, Can we help these two become friends again? Just on a platonic level..

We have apportioned blames, can we now help them? smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Ishilove: 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
Schizophrenia on all fours

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21)

Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) / Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo / Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.