Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (34581 Views)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / He Hit Her Few Weeks To Their Wedding? Should She Go On With The Wedding? / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
dinachi:
Very clearly, this OP is mentally unstable! From then way she writes, you will know that she is very close to going stark raving mad. Madam go and find the source of your mental problem from your village. YOU ARE VERY SICK! Did you also physically abuse him or not? Stop beating about the bush. See the way you are even abusing him here. That shows already that you are verbally and emotionally abusive! Please visit a psychiatrist and Pastor. The guy is way way way above your pay grade. You are not worthy to untie the sandals on his legs. Go and get delivered before you carry your problem to another mans house to ruin him or better still become a lesbian partner to your numerous evil female supporters here..any way you want it your end would be very traggic , if you don't change, asswipe! grin grin grin

Looks like you have finally gone down the way of the stoopid
When intelligence fails you try to destroy the writer with baseless accusations
Who started this whole thing?
The man you hailed came out here and sold you a bill of goods and you were all over that thread like flies on a discarded mango and now you can't handle the other side?
Clearout jor

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
Looooooooooooolz* it amazes me you see nothing wrong in her. Well, am not mcdonald or whatever he is called... There is just one thing I hate to see or read or ear. Abusive women. And you all always hide under the "you know we women talk a lot" It gets me freaked out... And for the society thingy, comon I thought you people want feminism to grow? Equality ish, this is what you have to deal with grin stand criticism like a man, let's see how far you all can go in this present Nigeria... Problem*
I'm not supportive of what the op did because I for one know I can never lock my husband's clothes or whatever. .. But the guy presented himself as a saint, but just look at all he did to the girl..

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:
@bolded, grin grin grin grin..no be lie..

Nne, I can't endure beatings too oo... I'm naturally not strong, even while in sec school I avoided quarrels because no strength to fight...

Yeah, the guy loves her I think too..They should just resolve this privately instead of this whole nl thing, anyway that's what makes nl fun cheesy cheesy
Lol. Abeg no kill me with laughter. Then if we commit my dad will beat all my siblings and before he will say Herz, I would have gathered the whole neighborhood to beg for me. grin

A man's beating....that na dying things na. cheesy
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
Herzumpther:
I think op posted out of anger. She sounds deeply hurt too and that's why the posted like that. Please go easy on her, no women would lock a man intentionally or should I say the story is not complete from from both ends.

Husband and wife matter them no dey too put mouth because before you go say jack now them go don settle and we won't be there o. smiley
Loooolz* anger? Since when? The anger never cool down since when now? Which kind anger be that. If she can't control her anger why do you expect the man to control his own anger? Just a straight question for you
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:
I'm not supportive of what the op did because I for one know I can never lock my husband's clothes or whatever. .. But the guy presented himself as a saint, but just look at all he did to the girl..
no am not looking at what he did if you don't look at what she did grin we are equal in the site of God remember? Only mzcolony abi watin dem dey call her sef, only that lady said without bias. You others just taking sides, as long as you defend her I will defend him grin *spreads efirin leaf** na here I dey grin
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
Loooolz* hanger? Since when? The hanger never cool down since when now? Which kind anger be that. If she can't control her anger why do you expect the man to control his own anger? Just a straight question for you
Hmmm. They both have anger ish because. They had a fight and her hubby decided to come say it online, what will you that? Even if she decided to let go seeing the story on Nl is enough to make her go angry again so they both should work on themselves.

Let me ask you, the guy admitted to the fact that she is the best he has met then what went wrong? Do you still think the story is complete from both ends?

Abeg no plan to e-beat me o, me go use omorogun scatter your head o. tongue grin
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Useless OP's babydaddy no know say the babe fit stand on he own. Oh what a way to prove him wrong!

OP might have messed up by hooking up with him in the first place, but mehn . . . I so gbadun her style! cool

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hmmm. They both have anger ish because. They had a fight and her hubby decided to come say it online, what will you that? Even if she decided to let go seeing the story on Nl is enough to make her go angry again so they both should work on themselves.

Let me ask you, the guy admitted to the fact that she is the best he has met then what went wrong? Do you still think the story is complete from both ends?

Abeg no plan to e-beat me o, me go use omorogun scatter your head o. tongue grin
they were living good and better then she started behaving somehow and associating the the same friends that talk bad about her husband. "According to the guy" something must have gone wrong which we all don't know I believe. On the other thread I judged the issue based on one sided story but check my comment on first page, I reconsidered... Aside that, look how he presented his case and see how she presented hers'... its enough evidence to tell you a conclusion of what's going on in their relationship. You don present a case in court in such manner and expect to win...... Meanwhile, am not a woman beater. Yet* grin
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by coogar: 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Oga, that guy is one hell of an abuser, he even had sex with her that same night. Who knows if he even forced the girl because no woman in her right senses will think of sex after being beaten up/disgraced in the public. . undecided
Seems to me the girl was vulnerable while with him..

some women love having make-up sėx.
she consented to the act - if it was räpe, she would have mentioned it. the 2 of them fit like hand & gloves.

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:
Useless OP's babydaddy no know say the babe fit stand on he own. Oh what a way to prove him wrong!

OP might have messed up by hooking up with him in the first place, but mehn . . . I so gbadun her style! cool
you suppose know say the discrimination go affect the girl pass the guy for our society tongue de deceive urself there... I wish them both luck to getting their "preferred" love of their lives...
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2015

FINAL WARNING: If you send any other bastard sms to me again, Amadioha go reshuffle your fingers!

And what is the heediot still texting her for
Are his 5 threads on her not enough to heal his pain.
The woman has moved on mcdokwe, and ain't coming back
Leave her alone!!

4 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
no am not looking at what he did if you don't look at what she did grin we are equal in the site of God remember? Only mzcolony abi watin dem dey call her sef, only that lady said without bias. You others just taking sides, as long as you defend her I will defend him grin *spreads efirin leaf** na here I dey grin
I'm not biased really, just feeling for the girl.. Don't you know how painful blows could be esp when given out of anger, anyway wait till a soldier lands you some blows grin grin grin

Asides the beating part, the guy was also verbally and emotionally abusive just like the girl... so why go extra length of testing this wrestling skills on the girl?

I still suspect you're the guy in question, you have been on this thread since morning replying every comment. . undecided
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
coogar:

some women love having make-up sėx.
she consented to the act - if it was räpe, she would have mentioned it. the 2 of them fit like hand & gloves.
yes you are right. If I can recall how the man narrated it, While f^cking she even told her husband that her friends kicked against it. Friends? What's their business lipsrsealed problem*
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by coogar: 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
yes you are right. If I can recall how the man narrated it, While f^cking she even told her husband that her friends kicked against it. Friends? What's their business lipsrsealed problem*

he's the victim......
the OP manipulated & abused him throughout the relationship. he snapped when he couldn't take the assault & the lack of respect.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:
I'm not biased really, just feeling for the girl.. Don't you know how painful blows could be esp when given out of anger, anyway wait till a soldier lands you some blows grin grin grin

Asides the beating part, the guy was also verbally and emotionally abusive just like the girl... so why go extra length of testing this wrestling skills on the girl?

I still suspect you're the guy in question, you have been on this thread since morning replying every comment. . undecided
just admit they were both at fault and stop stressing the guy's fault. That will do. Meanwhile, Am not him jare. Check my profile and thread. grin
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
you suppose know say the discrimination go affect the girl pass the guy for our society tongue de deceive urself there... I wish them both luck to getting their "preferred" love of their lives...

Probably what he was banking on while punching her out . . . he probably thought she didn't have a choice . . . oh how wrong he was.

Now who is smiling? cool cool

Abeg if it's just her pretty daughter she achieved in this life, it's worth staying alive for. Let's see what 'discrimination' will say when she is busy enjoying omugwo in White House tongue cool

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
coogar:

he's the victim......
the OP manipulated & abused him throughout the relationship. he snapped when he couldn't take the assault & the lack of respect.

Do us all a favour Coogar . . .

SHUT UP!!!

6 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
coogar:

he's the victim......
oh yh. He was the victim and then he turned the game around. I like that. Now everyone blames him that typical. Smh
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

Probably what he was banking on while punching her out . . . he probably thought she didn't have a choice . . . oh how wrong he was.

Abeg if it's just her pretty daughter she achieved in this life, it's worth staying alive for. Let's see what 'discrimination' will say when she is busy enjoying omugwo in White House tongue cool

And if he sends one more text she should take it to the police as harassment
Let them haul his poor behind to coast in jail a few days
That ought to rewire his brain

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

Loooolz* be consoling her you hear? It will go a long way, your doing a good job madam.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by coogar: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

Do us all a favour Coogar . . .

SHUT UP!!!

i won't reply you back with an insult...
you have already told us we should blame your hormones anytime you act irresponsibly on a public forum.

errrrrr, are you pregnant again? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
babyosisi:

That ought to require his brain
this is not America grin
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
they were living good and better then she started behaving somehow and associating the the same friends that talk bad about her husband. "According to the guy" something must have gone wrong which we all don't know I believe. On the other thread I judged the issue based on one sided story but check my comment on first page, I reconsidered... Aside that, look how he presented his case and see how she presented hers'... its enough evidence to tell you a conclusion of what's going on in their relationship. You don present a case in court in such manner and expect to win...... Meanwhile, am not a woman beater. Yet* grin
Like I said I feel she posted with anger.

At the bolded, I'm happy you know that and that's why I will still say you should go easy on her. Couple's don't spill it all up publicly. Trust me there is more we don't know, all this didn't just start in a day so please, easy. You are right by saying she didn't present her case well o, anger causes a lot.

Again read her Hubby's post, even in the midst of all this the love is still there IMO. Even if we preach heaven and earth what op and her hubby go still settle if them want and if they don't want, they should both go start their lives again.

@miraijj, please calm down, he shouldn't have beaten you yes, if you still want him please calm down and settle things but if you don't I wish you well too.

BTW the hubby should come and defend himself na. tongue
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
coogar:

you have already told us we should blame your hormones anytime you act irresponsibly on a public forum.

Loooooolz* hormones don suffer. See blackmail grin
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
coogar:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You know I love you, but you need to just close your mouth on this thread. You dey annoy me jor . . .

How can you be defending a man beating up a woman mercilessly and bragging about it angry

Seriously, its very very annoying!

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
babyosisi:

That ought to rewire his brain

I don't even know where the couple is based. But if they are in the US then I hail her for not having locked his sorry a55 up.

And if them dey 9ja, how come she hasn't gotten her brothers to beat him up.

As some useless people here are calling her violent. SMH!
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by coogar: 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You know I love you, but you need to just close your mouth on this thread. You dey annoy be jor . . .

awwwww grin

How can you be defending a man beating up a woman mercilessly and bragging about it angry Seriously, its very very annoying!

but defending a woman that assaulted a man is very pleasing, right? grin
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
Herzumpther:
Like I said I feel she posted with anger.

At the bolded, I'm happy you know that and that's why I will still say you should go easy on her. Couple's don't spill it all up publicly. Trust me there is more we don't know, all this didn't just start in a day so please, easy. You are right by saying she didn't present her case well o, anger causes a lot.

Again read her Hubby's post, even in the midst of all this the love is still there IMO. Even if we preach heaven and earth what op and her hubby go still settle if them want and if they don't want, they should both go start their lives again.

@miraijj, please calm down, he shouldn't have beaten you yes, if you still want him please calm down and settle things but if you don't I wish you well too.

BTW the hubby should come and defend himself na. tongue
choi* you are making sense. Thank God you see the guy still "loves" her. Well, the wedn and babysis crew and her likes in reality go don brainwash her. See these females advising her to stay away are happily married that the irony. Peace can still reign if they give it chance but she's still angry why? You can imagine what "her friends" would be saying to her. Just imagine
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
coogar:

awwwww grin

but defending a woman that assaulted a man is very pleasing, right? grin

You have still refused to open your eyes and see the man for who he truly is.

Imagine separating her from her friends . . . What does he want to do with her, eat her?

Every normal man knows its liberating for women to hang out with their friends from time to time. Infact, a women who doesn't have friends is a red flag in my opinion.

This man doesn't even want her to associate with her fellow women . . . haba. Controlling much undecided
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Vyolet(f): 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
Funny how people wash their dirty linens in public.

What if they reconcile? What would happen to these threads?
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
choi* you are making sense. Thank God you see the guy still "loves" her. Well, the wedn and babysis crew and her likes in reality go don brainwash her. See these females advising her to stay away are happily married that the irony. Peace can still reign if they give it chance but she's still angry why? You can imagine what "her friends" would be saying to her. Just imagine

Maybe it's because we have experienced what a good marriage should be and this is sooo not it!

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
I don't know why she is angry but if na me sha, I will be angry he brought our family ish to a public forum. wink when we started nobody was there then why announce it to the world if we are going our separate ways? People fall out of relationship/marriage and theirs won't be the first. Settle things peacefully and if we are separating fine. Peace can still reign but it can't like this.

Anyway maybe na because I'm not a fan of wahala sha. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

What To Do If Your Partner Is Avoiding You? / Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) / Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.