Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (34598 Views)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / He Hit Her Few Weeks To Their Wedding? Should She Go On With The Wedding? / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
Vikky014:
can u imagine dt kind of rubbish
Mtchew. I can't forgive any man who tells me such.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

The guy too is abusive o

He should tell us what he said of her family

*sips my fanta*

grin grin the fanta still neva finish??
are you related to the widow in the bible whose oil was not finishing? cheesy
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Herzumpther:
Vouch ke, my non woman beater hubby will soon locate me. tongue
baby comon am not that bad. I don't beat women. And pls don't lock me behind a door. If you do that I cannot guarantee your safety in that room. I know you wouldn't do that sha wink
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Herzumpther:
Vouch ke, my non woman beater hubby will soon locate me. tongue

Funny enough I just vouched for him without seeing this. And no he's not abusive. He just needs the right lady that'll understand him

Cc Bros Owliver
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
baby comon am not that bad. I don't beat women. And pls don't lock me behind a door. If you do that I cannot guarantee your safety in that room. I know you wouldn't do that sha wink
Lol. Funny you.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by misfab(f): 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
lols..am so following this well scripted nollywood blockbuster.
hehhehehe..whr d oga? madam don open ur yansh lik fowl own grin
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by iykedare(m): 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

Owhhhh yes....
I love Alpha Males.
I just learnt more about the term "Alpha Males" yesterday.....

But....
You know there are pros and cons.

I actually read up on Alpha Females.

So my conclusion is this.......
Be the alpha....but be discerning enough to know when to go beta grin

Forget o.
Givers never lack.
It is a general principle.

As for airing their issue.....

I have a feeling she might regret taking this step in the near future, but for now, let it serve its purpose.

I wish I had the boldness to tackle people sha.
Sometimes, when I remember how ungood my mouth can be......and how it might affect others, and how miserable I will become ultimately....
I prefer applying self control and just ignoring.

Well, different strokes. Different folks.
To each his own path.

Please do restrain yourself from pouring out everything when you are pissed off grin grin. Its so difficult to keep quiet when one is annoyed. But when we realize the torture we inflict on our loved ones,with our mouth,most of us will be cautious when firing. grin

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

Funny enough I just vouched for him without seeing this. And no he's not abusive. He just needs the right lady that'll understand him

Cc Bros Owliver
Oh. His right lady will soon locate him. smiley
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
bestestgirl:

grin grin the fanta still neva finish??
are you related to the widow in the bible whose oil was not finishing? cheesy
cheesy See me laughing at work when I'm not supposed to

If U make me lose my job today, I'll call mcdokwe to beat u for me tongue
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Herzumpther:

Amen amen I say
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by cococandy(f): 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:
That is how my husband's Aunt married a failure of a Man . . .

He would beat her senseless over a flimsy excuse. My MIL (the woman's elder sister) tried to intervene and they used her to settle. See the woman accusing my MIL of trying to break-up her marriage. All because she advised her to leave an abusive man . . .

Ngwa nu fast forward to 36 years later . . . The woman had to pack her property and run after finding concrete evidence that her husband wanted to kill her. . . she suffered and toiled and took all the abuse for 36 YEARS!!!

The useless man nko? Carrying Uni girls up and down and sleeping with new girls every night in their marriage bed . . glad that he is finally free of a a 36YO marriage! sad sad

A useless man is a useless man . . there is nothing you can do to change that!
it never gets better.

When I say I will leave at the first hunt of violence, some folks think na just talk. Any violent human binge is a time bomb waiting to explode. The only thing the victim is doing by taking it is just prolonging the inevitable and risking death too.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
bestestgirl:

chai Owliver make una fear God na, you guys keep making it seem that the reason why he eventually beat her was because she locked the door and would not let him go out to vent. but have you forgotten the part where he said that he beat her senseless in another location (without locked doors) where even several women could not stop him?
Her child was just two months at the time (stitches never heal finish sef). He then collected the child from her and gave a neighbor and went to buy milk so that the baby "will not suck her silly breast" (I guess thats why he said he was afraid that his daughter will learn bad behaviour from her Mom, maybe e think say dem dey suck behaviour from breast)

Just call a spade a spade, the man is abusive and does not deserve her. you sef think am na, if your girlfriend caught you cheating, will you not expect her to call you 'unprintable names'?
will you not expect her to fight you even a little?
Should you not endure it knowing that you bleeped up?
after writing long story you still did not admit what the girl did was wrong. Interesting... Meanwhile, did you read where the lady abused and insulted him outside before he got angry and hit her? Ohyh the part he fled uop was when she locked him in. Why would he lock him in? Did you also read the part where she usually abuse him physically? Oh you didn't.... Am not justifying what the man did but if you won't see any wrong in what she did then I will turn a blind eye to any fault from the man. Oh about the sleeping with the friend if that's true then that pathetic loooooolz* grin
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by coogar: 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
iykedare:

Please do restrain yourself from pouring out everything when you are pissed off grin grin. Its so difficult to keep quiet when one is annoyed. But when we realize the torture we inflict on our loved ones,with our mouth,most of us will be cautious when firing. grin

mizmycoli is a coward.....
she should run her mouth and blame it on her hormones. it's a valid excuse for women to behave badly. cheesy
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
abusive and locking up a man is a deal breaker too. Even telling "your friends" about your husband is a deal breaker. He's better off without her. I hope he realizes this earlier. smiley
grin grin grin grin your loyalty to the mcdokwe is almost admirable but you see that he still wants her back, that means he knows the value of what he has lost. on the other hand, she does not want anything to do with him again, that means she has seen what bondage she was in before tongue tongue tongue
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Vikky014(f): 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
Herzumpther:
God forbid that in the first place... :-
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Odunharry(m): 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hell knoweth no fury like a woman scorn
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

Cc Bros Owliver
choi* I will marry your first daughter. Muah*
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
Herzumpther:
Aahh, you didn't read the post well then..

The guy is question is the cause of the gal's aggressiveness. .. He also wanted to take advantage of the fact that the gal already had a child for him to maltreat her thinking the gal can't take the bold step of walking away...
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Herzumpther:
na you be the right lady oooh. Come let's paro na. Haba your shakara is going too high oh. grin
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Odunharry(m): 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
coogar:

and what does that make you?
you have posted about 5 times already on the topic and you have the nerve to call someone an amebo?

i can imagine you in your tomato shop right now, rolling up your sleeves with a bottle of alomo - if you had shown the same enthusiasm in your academics, you would be a director in NNPC by now.

onye nzuzu! grin
biko take it easy na
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by mcdokwe(m): 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
Like I always say, even though you would and continue to insult me, I'm not about to say disparaging things about you or family here.
Thank God you are here finally and would hopefully state the truth. Even though I don't remember which friend you said I harrassed, I remember I had to sacrifice my relationship with the so-called ex to be with you, I remember how you tried your best to be friends with her and moan that I leave her, she was at an advantage but loved you and came for you, thankfully she was wise and gave me all the support to be with you instead, but remains a good friend whose impact in my life can't be overstated.
The post you refer to wasn't a pity party or a plea for you to come back(I've done that, don't regret it and like I said to you, I'm proud my ego didn't stop me) it was rather an advice to people out there not to create reasons for others to hit them, I only tried using my story to pass a message.
I remember saying I said some words but never could match you in words, saying I used you to explore sex was one of them but the least I could say as sex was explorable and we both explored each other.
It has been making the rounds that I insulted your dad to his face, lol. I won't say I didn't because I talked proud when I should be ashamed I got his daughter pregnant. But for those that would discern, I got a shocking call from your so called pastor, and then your dad that I shouldn't do anything I might regret, both sounding as though I had plans to harm anyone when the only thing I asked was for you to come so I could see you and my child and go back to base, I didn't understand but having wished to get across to your dad without success, I figured that could be my chance to sort out things with him and then offered to travel to meet him so we could sort things out, but your dad said I shouldn't bother coming but should rather wait till more than a year to try again. In that fit of anger (admittedly stu.pid) I asked if he expected me to abandon my own child like he abandoned you over a year and that was the insult.

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

cheesy See me laughing at work when I'm not supposed to

If U make me lose my job today, I'll call mcdokwe to beat u for me tongue
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked abeg o!! grin grin grin grin
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
bestestgirl:
grin grin grin grin your loyalty to the mcdokwe is almost admirable but you see that he still wants her back, that means he knows the value of what he has lost. on the other hand, she does not want anything to do with him again, that means she has seen what bondage she was in before tongue tongue tongue
loooolz* he's the type of man that love too much. That's pathetic. He liked her and she pushed her to whe wall. That alone should tell you something is fishy. If it were me I'd have moved on taytay. Mi o raye oshi rara sad
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

No sweerie, oga O.wliver is not mcdokwe

I may be wrong but I believe Mcdokwe= Di.nachi
Alright.. smiley
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by iykedare(m): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
coogar:

mizmycoli is a coward.....
she should run her mouth and blame it on her hormones. it's a valid excuse for women to behave badly. cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by cococandy(f): 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
At bolded. No he's not. She's not his child.

I can't deal angry

Who places a man in a position to choose or cut off a friend his wife or girlfriend relates with?
Where do you folks get off with such high handedness? He can advice her if he feels they are not cool people but he has not 'right' to decide who her friends should be.

Jeez

coogar:

a man's responsibility is to lead his partner. part of that includes rules & curfews. i see nothing wrong with a man putting a wedge between his partner & bad friends.

if her friends are awful, then he's within his right to cut them off.

it depends on the reason for detesting him. if you detest his arrogance or good looks, it's not a valid reason. if you detest because he poisons your husband against you then it's a valid reason. the latter is the case with the OP.

why did she get pregnant for a guy that hasn't discussed any marriage plans with her? could it not also be argued she trapped him with the pregnancy or what are you saying?

looking out for a friend that bore a child out of wedlock. where was your advice when she was spreading her legs to enjoy unprotected sex?

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
mcdokwe:
Like I always say, even though you would and continue to insult me, I'm not about to say disparaging things about you or family here.
Thank God you are here finally and would hopefully state the truth. Even though I don't remember which friend you said I harrassed, I remember I had to sacrifice my relationship with the so-called ex to be with you, I remember how you tried your best to be friends with her and moan that I leave her, she was at an advantage but loved you and came for you, thankfully she was wise and gave me all the support to be with you instead, but remains a good friend whose impact in my life can't be overstated.
The post you refer to wasn't a pity party or a plea for you to come back(I've done that, don't regret it and like I said to you, I'm proud my ego didn't stop me) it was rather an advice to people out there not to create reasons for others to hit them, I only tried using my story to pass a message.
I remember saying I said some words but never could match you in words, saying I used you to explore sex was one of them but the least I could say as sex was explorable and we both explored each other.
It has been making the rounds that I insulted your dad to his face, lol. I won't say I didn't because I talked proud when I should be ashamed I got his daughter pregnant. But for those that would discern, I got a shocking call from your so called pastor, and then your dad that I shouldn't do anything I might regret, both sounding as though I had plans to harm anyone when the only thing I asked was for you to come so I could see you and my child and go back to base, I didn't understand but having wished to get across to your dad without success, I figured that could be my chance to sort out things with him and then offered to travel to meet him so we could sort things out, but your dad said I shouldn't bother coming but should rather wait till more than a year to try again. In that fit of anger (admittedly stu.pid) I asked if he expected me to abandon my own child like he abandoned you over a year and that was the insult.

Chai see as you sound like Angel Michael, I had to look out of my window to be sure I was still on earth.
Kontinu

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
mcdokwe:
Lol, I text her for the following reasons.
I have grown above hate like her and won't hesistate to advice or help her when I can.
2. She has with her, my lovely daughter whom I have all the rights to and would not stop asking after.

You started this whole mudslinging thing off by your posts
The girl had a nairaland handle since 2014 and you come here talking rubbish and don't expect her to respond
You have no reason to send her any texts
Women don't appreciate texts from men who have hurt them physically
If I were her,you won't even see that little child I held in my hands while you beat me up

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
mcdokwe:
thank you very much my man. Tell them your own side of the story. Atleast you calmly accept your mistake that's what I like. I wish you all the best. I will defend you till the thread gets ekzusted. Carry on

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:
I'm not biased really, just feeling for the girl.. Don't you know how painful blows could be esp when given out of anger, anyway wait till a soldier lands you some blows grin grin grin

Asides the beating part, the guy was also verbally and emotionally abusive just like the girl... so why go extra length of testing this wrestling skills on the girl?

I still suspect you're the guy in question, you have been on this thread since morning replying every comment. . undecided
The shameless guy was even proud of himself describing how heavy his blows were. Imagine

Let him go and fight his fellow guys na or his mom or sisters
Oh I forgot they never make him angry

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by cococandy(f): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Herzumpther:
My dear I tot its your sleeping time in America already. I'm so sorry.
no wahala smiley was just kidding.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Odunharry(m): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
even a calm somebody will get mad at this. I have seen it happen and it wasn't funny. I pray it doesn't happen to me ooooh. The beating go epic grin
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21)

Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) / Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo / Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.