Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (33936 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Karlman: 6:32am On Mar 17, 2015
7footre:
If you put as much effort as you did in getting her pregnant in searching for a job, you won't be here talking about this... and she is not even the 1st to get pregnant for you! man find sometin doing toto no be permanent work!
Thanks for another tripe
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Cutehector(m): 6:47am On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:
If you was dumb enough to have unprotected sex when you are not ready for a child yet then your stupidity is beyond measure. My only advice is to stop wasting time thinking so much and go look for any kind of work for that matter even if you have to clean shoes. You are going to be a father congrats in advance. When you was hitting it raw and enjoying yourself, you didn't think about this day abi? When you was c..umming in her, you had no idea there was a thing call,pregnancy right? And the morning after you and your dumb gf couldn't think of a thing call "the morning after pill" ni? Well you see God give us a brain for a reason, if you can't think and make logical decisions you will be left to face the consequences.

Welcome to the real world.
lol sometimes God wants to punish dem by givn d girl a child.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by gulfer: 7:13am On Mar 17, 2015
@OP, Get off your arse and get a 'small job' as well to make your babe's small job earning tangible; that is my advice to you.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by dahmie2013: 7:28am On Mar 17, 2015
Op, u're very irresponsible, how can u be aborting babies like dey are animals, based on what u wrote, u get away with dem without blinking, u're very heartless, u know u don't have a job&yet u keep making d same mistake thinking u'll get away with it. Murderers and cold blooded ppl like u don't get things going 4 dem easily. I smell badluck!

12 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by emperorchedda(m): 7:29am On Mar 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Depending on the income of her job and if she intends resuming her studies in the next 0-3years, in which time she'll be required to nurse a baby. That's if she isn't a graduate already though.

You're unemployed, with uncertainties on when you could secure a job. I really don't know the exact circumstance you are and your plans in the next few years, especially the plans of your girlfriend. However, if the odds are strongly against keeping the pregnancy and with difficulties of putting up with the outcome of it, I will advise you consider the D&C option. But this is me, follow your convictions.
Spot on
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by precisionindepth: 7:29am On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:
If you was dumb enough to have unprotected sex when you are not ready for a child yet then your stupidity is beyond measure. My only advice is to stop wasting time thinking so much and go look for any kind of work for that matter even if you have to clean shoes. You are going to be a father congrats in advance. When you was hitting it raw and enjoying yourself, you didn't think about this day abi? When you was c..umming in her, you had no idea there was a thing call,pregnancy right? And the morning after you and your dumb gf couldn't think of a thing call "the morning after pill" ni? Well you see God give us a brain for a reason, if you can't think and make logical decisions you will be left to face the consequences.

he shd v tot abt pregnancy b4 dancing d "shoki" dance.I hate it wen pple put demselves at avoidable risks. now he will bring D's child into D's world now to come suffer .wat a world we live in!

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Karlman: 7:33am On Mar 17, 2015
gulfer:
@OP, Get off your arse and get a 'small job' as well to make your babe's small job earning tangible; that is my advice to you.
Thanks
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Karlman: 7:35am On Mar 17, 2015
dahmie2013:
Op, u're very irresponsible, how can u be aborting babies like dey are animals, based on what u wrote, u get away with dem without blinking, u're very heartless, u know u don't have a job&yet u keep making d same mistake thinking u'll get away with it. Murderers and cold blooded ppl like u don't get things going 4 dem easily. I smell badluck!
U smell ur badluck!

4 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Austeenite(m): 7:39am On Mar 17, 2015
Chai... The aftermath of Konji
Guy, u gat hustle for d mother of ur unborn kid(s) oh
Take out time to look around, u will definitely get something to do
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Karlman: 7:41am On Mar 17, 2015
precisionindepth:
he shd v tot abt pregnancy b4 dancing d "shoki" dance.I hate it wen pple put demselves at avoidable risks. now he will bring D's child into D's world now to come suffer .wat a world we live in!
You will bring ur child into this world to come suffer, not mine!

5 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 17, 2015
Don't tell me u r so broke to d extent dat u can't afford a condom,but if condoms are too expensive for u,den u should have tried abstinence,its cheaper and its free

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by mrkay101(m): 7:55am On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:

why are you taking out ur frustration on the OP.. are you in anyway related to the girl. what the OP said happens all the time am sure you've been guilty of the act too. don't be all out insulting the guy.

12 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 17, 2015
sauceny:

Three weeks old pregnancy & you believe in lazy ness,you sound like a dumb lazy yoruba boi....So you believe you can't do anything or find a job before the baby is born¿

My friend go & sit down angry

I hate tribalism comment. Does it mean we don't have the lazy ones among igbos and other tribe?

Besides ur comment is wicked.

5 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by justmag(m): 8:02am On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:

You never fail to amaze me with your opinions. What a diss!!

5 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 17, 2015
OP, please do not abort this child. Use this opportunity to fix the error of your past and this time ask God to forgive u of your past mistakes.

However, are u a graduate? If Yes, don't stop job hunting while building your self development skills that will provide service for people around as a way of generating income. Poverty is not about out of cash but state of mind.

No matter how tough it may be now, be a man rise up for the challenge.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by pwerrymansion(f): 8:06am On Mar 17, 2015
My dear these are the uncertainties of life! You made a mistake by not having protected sex, but we can't throw the bathing water away with the baby. My question is, do either of you have supporting parents? If yes, then I think its time to have a chit chat with them as regards the situation. If you have a strong conviction to keep the baby, go ahead. Bt let your love for this unborn baby give you the drive to find a better means of livelihood cos it would be very traumatic for you if you can't provide for the ones you cherish so much. Weigh the pros and cons and make a life changing decision for yourself! A lot of things can happen in 8months. Wish you both luck!

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 17, 2015
precisionindepth:
thanks jare.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:

Kindly re construct ur sentence. There are some error in it.

Besides ur comment is a bit harsh. The mistake has happened and u can see from his story he is ready to change.

We are not God to judge human beings. It can happen to anyone. We are only humans.

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by tosyne2much(m): 8:17am On Mar 17, 2015
I would advise you should endeavour to keep the baby

At this point, the problem you are having now is NOT the pregnancy but your financial status.. Please just try to get a job no matter how little the pay is

Last bullet When considering having an abortion, let it also flash into your mind that this might just be your only child on earth... You might have aborted pregnancies in the past without any regret; this might just put you in a lifetime regret

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 17, 2015
pwerrymansion:
My dear these are the uncertainties of life! You made a mistake by not having protected sex, but we can't throw the bathing water away with the baby. My question is, do either of you have supporting parents? If yes, then I think its time to have a chit chat with them as regards the situation. If you have a strong conviction to keep the baby, go ahead. Bt let your love for this unborn baby give you the drive to find a better means of livelihood cos it would be very traumatic for you if you can't provide for the ones you cherish so much. Weigh the pros and cons and make a life changing decision for yourself! A lot of things can happen in 8months. Wish you both luck!

Nice one
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 17, 2015
wristwatch:

Kindly re construct ur sentence. There are some error in it.

Besides ur comment is a bit harsh. The mistake has happened and u can see from his story he is ready to change.

We are not God to judge human beings. It can happen to anyone. We are only humans.
who said I was judging anyone? That was my sincere opinion.
I ain't asking anyone to,like it. And if you don't like what I wrote n how I wrote it, that's your problem not mine.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by xynerise: 8:19am On Mar 17, 2015
Depending on the area you are. Look for a bricklaying job around you if other jobs are far fetched. If I were you, I would start learning painting and hook up with someone to connect me with these site engineers.
O boy life no easy alone let alone taking responsibility of two stomachs

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Karlman: 8:19am On Mar 17, 2015
mrkay101:

why are you taking out ur frustration on the OP.. are you in anyway related to the girl. what the OP said happens all the time am sure you've been guilty of the act too. don't be all out insulting the guy.
Thanks!

Many a time people wanna play Jesus on people's matters just because they aint the one in the dock. But alas their own very sins Stink up to the heavens.

7 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by pwerrymansion(f): 8:20am On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:
If you was dumb enough to have unprotected sex when you are not ready for a child yet then your stupidity is beyond measure. My only advice is to stop wasting time thinking so much and go look for any kind of work for that matter even if you have to clean shoes. You are going to be a father congrats in advance. When you was hitting it raw and enjoying yourself, you didn't think about this day abi? When you was c..umming in her, you had no idea there was a thing call,pregnancy right? And the morning after you and your dumb gf couldn't think of a thing call "the morning after pill" ni? Well you see God give us a brain for a reason, if you can't think and make logical decisions you will be le mft to face the consequences.

. My dear don't be so mean. A lot of us here acting smart and angel have done worst mistakes and been in worse dilemma than the Op. If he and His girlfriend were as "wise" as you are, he wouldn't be needing your opinions trust me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:
I ain't asking anyone to,like it. And if you don't like what I wrote n how I wrote it, that's your problem not mine.

Oh! My babe is angry
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by xynerise: 8:24am On Mar 17, 2015
If you are ready to learn POP decoration both interior and exterior, I can help you talk to someone.

7 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Mhizizzy(f): 8:28am On Mar 17, 2015
Work hard

The 3 of u will be fine
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2015
jomile:
Don't tell me u r so broke to d extent dat u can't afford a condom,but if condoms are too expensive for u,den u should have tried abstinence,its cheaper and its free

Fool
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:

Young lady learn how to take constructive criticism.

Yes it's your sincere opinion and as a human we must learn from the mistake of others and give diplomatic advice.

The OP has made mistake in the past, this is time we need to advice him and not condemn him.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Exjoker(m): 8:34am On Mar 17, 2015
Terminate the damn thing bro.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Karlman: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2015
xynerise:
If you are ready to learn POP decoration both interior and exterior, I can help you talk to someone.
That's very kind and thoughtful of you thanks! I am really looking for something that I would be earning from immediately even if its hard labour but instant earnings as time is really of essence now.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by xynerise: 8:40am On Mar 17, 2015
Karlman:

That's very kind and thoughtful of you thanks! I am really looking for something that I would be earning from immediately even if its hard labour but instant earnings as time is really of essence now.
Then check my previous comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo To Homely Babes / Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married / Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.