Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (33990 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 17, 2015
Karlman:
I need some sound advice from sound minds. My girlfriend is three weeks pregnant as I am typing to you. From the depth of my heart and soul I want to keep the pregnancy but I am unemployed and really broke. And when I think of my financial status and what would be required to nurse and deliver a babe, I am tempted to think of doing the unthinkable. But I am so drawn to this pregnancy and the baby in it. The way it came to me and the time it came to me and how I can already feel its presence even when its only a three week old cluster of blood, left me in perpetual amazement. This is not the first time a girlfriend would be pregnant for me, but never at any of the times have I felt as connected with them as I feel with this particular one. In the past cases I have always done the otherwise and moved on without blinking an eye but now I can't even lift a finger against this child. But how will I weather the storm of unemployment+pregnant babe+baby on the way? Already I can't sleep no more, staying up all night and day thinking on how to get all the miles covered.

Thanks for your time!

GET UP FROM THERE. It's only chickens who go for abortion. Don't be a lazy man, go out there and look for work.

undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by jaymiebee(m): 9:57am On Mar 17, 2015
but dis guy too like dat tin ooo, assuming na world cup nobody for dey drag am with u
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2015
runzlord:
seriously there are more kind words to use and still pass your message.

She thinks and talks with her butt grin
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by MSItachi: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2015
What is your qualification and Location. PM me

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by ACESON: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2015
But u have money to buy data and browse Nairaland...smh
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by RiffRaff: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2015
In a world where a whole cartoon of Gold Circle & Kiss condom is N300 that (4X24 = 96 condoms).
Postinor 2 (after mornin pill) = N200.
U still impregnated a girl...
I want to insult u but the dead is done. It has happened in the past, that means u didnt learn from ur mistakes.
The only person i pity is the unborn child that will come and suffer for ur stup!dity. U are incapable of being a gud father.
God knows i am too annoyed to advice u.

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Melahou(m): 9:57am On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:
If you was dumb enough to have unprotected sex when you are not ready for a child yet then your stupidity is beyond measure. My only advice is to stop wasting time thinking so much and go look for any kind of work for that matter even if you have to clean shoes. You are going to be a father congrats in advance. When you was hitting it raw and enjoying yourself, you didn't think about this day abi? When you was c..umming in her, you had no idea there was a thing call,pregnancy right? And the morning after you and your dumb gf couldn't think of a thing call "the morning after pill" ni? Well you see God give us a brain for a reason, if you can't think and make logical decisions you will be left to face the consequences.

Welcome to the real world.

you think you are madam know it all or you are perfect...
am sure when it hits you, you be the dumbest and you`ll run here as usual for advice

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by osigwemomoh: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2015
Please talk to your folks about what is going on, ask them for their support & your girl too should do the same I believe they will come to your aid please and please DON NOT ABORT THE BABY.
http://payhmm.com/?ref=78722
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by vynzecent(m): 9:58am On Mar 17, 2015
WELL, YOU MAY NOT HAVE A JOB AT HAND, BUT IT DOESN'T STOP YOU FROM LEARNING A TRADE. LEARN A TRADE AND BEFORE THE BABY COMES, YOU SHOULD BE GETTING YOUR HANDS DOING STUFFS THAT EARNS U PAY. DON'T EVEN THINK OF TERMINATING. MAYBE YOUR SINS ARE CATCHING UP WITH U SEF
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 17, 2015
dahmie2013:
Op, u're very irresponsible, how can u be aborting babies like dey are animals, based on what u wrote, u get away with dem without blinking, u're very heartless, u know u don't have a job&yet u keep making d same mistake thinking u'll get away with it. Murderers and cold blooded ppl like u don't get things going 4 dem easily. I smell badluck!

Correct talk!
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Ilekeh(f): 10:00am On Mar 17, 2015
The ones clamoring for OP to keep his baby are the same ones telling other nlers that they should have been aborted .
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Melahou(m): 10:00am On Mar 17, 2015
keep that baby oh...help will alwys come
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 17, 2015
Ilekeh:
The ones clamoring for OP to keep his baby are the ones tell other nlers that they should have been aborted .

Mami Ekiti!

Are you suggesting abortion?
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by BRAINTORMS(m): 10:02am On Mar 17, 2015
Karlman:
I need some sound advice from sound minds. My girlfriend is three weeks pregnant as I am typing to you. From the depth of my heart and soul I want to keep the pregnancy but I am unemployed and really broke. And when I think of my financial status and what would be required to nurse and deliver a babe, I am tempted to think of doing the unthinkable. But I am so drawn to this pregnancy and the baby in it. The way it came to me and the time it came to me and how I can already feel its presence even when its only a three week old cluster of blood, left me in perpetual amazement. This is not the first time a girlfriend would be pregnant for me, but never at any of the times have I felt as connected with them as I feel with this particular one. In the past cases I have always done the otherwise and moved on without blinking an eye but now I can't even lift a finger against this child. But how will I weather the storm of unemployment+pregnant babe+baby on the way? Already I can't sleep no more, staying up all night and day thinking on how to get all the miles covered.

Thanks for your time!

You are a wicked and stupid fellow

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by kingwise20: 10:03am On Mar 17, 2015
if u try it u will not give birth again in ur life

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by RAO1(m): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2015
reward for Zinnah, fornication, isekuse.....
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Akynzodeighbour(m): 10:05am On Mar 17, 2015
From what I deduce hear is that, you are more concerned about the baby, you are not really concerned about what happens to the lady in question, if she aborts or keeps it
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by baye2023(m): 10:07am On Mar 17, 2015
When will you people growup nd Advice people without attacking them verbally? You ShuttingUp is better of ur Shallow Advice *spits*
rokiatu:
If you was dumb enough to have unprotected sex when you are not ready for a child yet then your stupidity is beyond measure. My only advice is to stop wasting time thinking so much and go look for any kind of work for that matter even if you have to clean shoes. You are going to be a father congrats in advance. When you was hitting it raw and enjoying yourself, you didn't think about this day abi? When you was c..umming in her, you had no idea there was a thing call,pregnancy right? And the morning after you and your dumb gf couldn't think of a thing call "the morning after pill" ni? Well you see God give us a brain for a reason, if you can't think and make logical decisions you will be left to face the consequences.

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by kingwise20: 10:07am On Mar 17, 2015
if u try it i will not give birth again

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by grad2012(f): 10:08am On Mar 17, 2015
Exjoker:
Terminate the damn thing bro.
must be so stupid to say such pls dont listen to him people like dis shud just be ignored. Pls keep d child and dis is not a mistake trust me, get up and start looking for a job and stay positive. Good luck to u
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Tijay90(m): 10:08am On Mar 17, 2015
IMO,ABORT the foetus...those religious bigots goading u on will not be there when the suffering commences in earnest brutality...I'm not trying to scare u,just being realistic. Besides,why bring a child into suffering & hardship?Nothing breaks a child's spirit than not having what his/her mates do...think about it man...GOODLUCK.

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by kushsy: 10:09am On Mar 17, 2015
Pregnancy doesn't take anything, if u your girl is health n young. She will be fine only her vitamins which are very cheap..Nine months from now..try harder for something doing and with a her little income you guys can feed n buy pampers which is the only challenge you will have..by the time baby will be ready for kindergarten, you are settled..don't be scared. You can do it..
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by marvelyole(m): 10:09am On Mar 17, 2015
Have the baby
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by hantsi002(m): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2015
Nairaland is not there while you are kicking the rOnALdO
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by DANADAMS: 10:10am On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:

hmmm..i pity this holier than thou attitude.. gal .shit happens..ppl mek mistakes.. somtyms avoidable..i pray dis ur over r sense head will neva lead u to make any mistake.. coz we all sure.. ur entitled to ur opinion sha..though its quite harsh
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Orchidnora: 10:10am On Mar 17, 2015
My dear, let her keep the baby. Simple and direct.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Ndyoo(m): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:

Somehow I think you are the dumb one. Tell me, what single message you have passed with this your words. Just typing to impress dem modafuckas that liked your senseless post. Talking as if you have not had unprotected sex. With much of you in this world...people will see reason to commit suicide. OP don't listen to this one....she's just a child. I am a fellow guy and I know what it feels like, just gather some courage and do what you think is best for you at this period. Since you feel the bond here, let the child live. Who knows he might be a blessing that solves this joblessness and being broke.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Emmaesty(f): 10:11am On Mar 17, 2015
Abortion should be considered here. I don't like the idea of an abortion but it's better than giving birth to a child in a poverty. A child deserves the very best in life and should not be brought up in a situation where he or she would cry to bed hungry every other night. What guarantee do you have that you'll find a job before the baby is born? Please and please, don't bring a child into this world to suffer
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by davico2006(m): 10:11am On Mar 17, 2015
Don't even think of abortion because most guys that did such are regreting it now,so keep the baby and befor you know it every storm will be over
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by jelraj(m): 10:12am On Mar 17, 2015
Sunkyphil:
next tym use condom
...next time?
..it already happened

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by swaggzo(m): 10:12am On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:

You don't have to always sound harsh just because you're in nairaland and every manner of talking is allowed.
He asked for an advice... it will be more appreciated than being reminded about his dumbness and mistake and how stupiid his girlfriend was com'on it's totally uncalled for.
I understand your bossy manner of running things here on nairaland but maybe you should think about the feelings of the people you hit at the next time. #respect
have a nice day ahead! smiley
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 17, 2015
OP how were you able to pull this off with this your bankrupt condition...to convince her to let you into her...i will not let you go until you give me the technical knowhow that will enable my gelfrens open her legs for me unconditionally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? / My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning / Couple Shows Off Fitness Skills In Lovely Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.