Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! (33482 Views)

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Answer the question.
Who bought the Church with his blood?

You are getting yourself confused my brother grin

Act 20:28 is Apostle Paul talking in the second person past participle about the words of the lord Jesus Christ (which is clear when you read all the way down to verse 35)

This infamous verse (John 3:16) will tell you who bought us with his blood.

Yahweh did..through Jesus the son that was sent from Him (Yahweh). Hope you dont by any chance think it was Yahweh himself that was on the cross? grin
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hiswordxray:

The Bible didn't say husband and wife are one in will and purpose but husband and wife are one flesh.
Can you explain how two people are one flesh? of course No, it a mystery.
Even Paul can't explain it:
" 31 “For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.” This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church." (Eph 5:31-32)

So are you saying God forget to reveal the mystery to Paul or do you know more than Paul?

Did Paul said he does not Know the Mystery either?...or did he say God forgot to reveal it to him?

Remember that the same Paul wrote in Eph. 1:9 "Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:"

You still not getting it are you? cheesy
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Maamin:

You are getting yourself confused my brother grin

Act 20:28 is Apostle Paul talking in the second person past participle about the words of the lord Jesus Christ (which is clear when you read all the way down to verse 35)

This infamous verse (John 3:16) will tell you who bought us with his blood.

Yahweh did..through Jesus the son that was sent from Him (Yahweh). Hope you dont by any chance think it was Yahweh himself that was on the cross? grin
I don't think you understand my post. So let try this again.
" 28 Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood." (Acts 20:28)
Did that verse say Jesus purchased the church with his blood?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I don't think you understand my post. So let try this again.
" 28 Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the [b[church of God which He purchased with His own blood[/b]." (Acts 20:28)
Did that verse say Jesus purchased the church with his blood?

Did it say God purchased the church with His blood either?

Who's word is Paul conveying in those verses? Kindly read from 28 - 35

You are running around in cycle
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
Maamin:

But Jesus called God the father 'My God'...but God the father has never called Jesus the son 'My God'..Neither the Devil or human. grin
Exactly.
You can't call Satan your God because you don't serve Satan.
You only call the God you serve "my God"
Now the disciple Thomas called Jesus his God
" 28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” (John 20:28).

Does this mean Thomas had committed idolatry?
Remember God said "thou shall serve no other God beside me"
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Exactly.
You can't call Satan your God because you don't serve Satan.
You only call the God you serve "my God"
Now the disciple Thomas called Jesus his God
" 28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” (John 20:28).

Does this mean Thomas had committed idolatry?
Remember God said "thou shall serve no other God beside me"

Help yourself out of your misery with this verses 1 Cor. 15: 27 plus Phil. 2: 5-10
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
Maamin:

Did it say God purchased the church with His blood either?

Who's word is Paul conveying in those verses? Kindly read from 28 - 35

You are running around in cycle
Paul was speaking to the elders in Ephesus, he wasn't conveying anybody's word.
You are only trying to twist the Bible again.

" 28 Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood." (Acts 20:28)

Even someone that didn't go to school will read this verse and understand that the Bible is saying God bought the church with His blood.
Simply English you don't understand.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
Maamin:

Help yourself out of your misery with this verses 1 Cor. 15: 27 plus Phil. 2: 5-10
You are not answering my questions.
Did Thomas committed idolatry? Yes Or No.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Maamin:

Did Paul said he does not Know the Mystery either?...or did he say God forgot to reveal it to him?

Remember that the same Paul wrote in Eph. 1:9 "Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:"

You still not getting it are you? cheesy
Yes I got how you twisted the Bible.
But you don't have to twist the Bible just because you don't understand it.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hiswordxray:

You are not answering my questions.
Did Thomas committed idolatry? Yes Or No.

Did Jesus condemn Thomas that he has committed idolatery? No..i guess you never checked those verses to know why sad

Here they are again 1 Cor. 15:27 and Phil. 2:5:10
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Paul was speaking to the elders in Ephesus, he wasn't conveying anybody's word.
You are only trying to twist the Bible again.

Even someone that didn't go to school will read this verse and understand that the Bible is saying God bought the church with His blood.
Simply English you don't understand.

Oh dear!...which of the God is it God the father or God the son as you dubiously hide behind the trinity doctrine?

And who died on the cross Yahweh or Christ?

Thread carefully as you answer those questions grin

Clue: John 3:16
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Yes I got how you twisted the Bible.
But you don't have to twist the Bible just because you don't understand it.

I dont know everything but the little I know I will share it with meekness and trembling to the glory of God.. 1 Peter 3:15
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
Maamin:

Oh dear!...which of the God is it God the father or God the son as you dubiously hide behind the trinity doctrine?

Thread carefully as you answer those questions grin

Clue: John 3:16
The one and only true God.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
Maamin:

Did Jesus condemn Thomas that he has committed idolatery? No..i guess you never checked those verses to know why sad

Here they are again 1 Cor. 15:27 and Phil. 2:5:10
So you are saying God had change His mind. He now allow us to worship Jesus (whom you called another God).
This contradict the Scripture that says God is not a son of man that He should repent (i.e go back on His word).

Are you saying the Scripture lied and God actually repented from His word that say we should worship no other God besides Him?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Maamin:

I dont know everything but the little I know I will share it with meekness and trembling to the glory of God.. 1 Peter 3:15
Alright, so according to what you have argued out;
there is only one true God and this God is Yahweh.

This Yahweh says we should not worship other gods.

But later this Yahweh went back, took one of His angel,turn this angel into a God and asks us to worship this angel.

And this Yahweh also spoke through his prophet that He never lies nor go back on His word.

My friend can you see how you've turn God into a lier?

And not only that, you also imply that Christians worship two Gods:
1) Yahweh the only true God
2) Jesus the appointed God of Yahweh.
Are you listening to yourself?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Alright, so according to what you have argued out;
there is only one true God and this God is Yahweh.

This Yahweh says we should not worship other gods.

[s]But later this Yahweh went back, took one of His angel,turn this angel into a God and asks us to worship this angel. [/s]

And this Yahweh also spoke through his prophet that He never lies nor go back on His word.

My friend can you see how you've turn God into a lier?

And not only that, you also imply that Christians worship two Gods:
1) Yahweh the only true God
2) Jesus the appointed God of Yahweh.
Are you listening to yourself?

No! You should listen to yourself...

Is Jesus the same person as Yahweh?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Maamin:

No! You should listen to yourself...

If I misunderstood your argument please explain better to me.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hiswordxray:

So you are saying God had change His mind. He now allow us to worship Jesus (whom you called another God).
This contradict the Scripture that says God is not a son of man that He should repent (i.e go back on His word).

Are you saying the Scripture lied and God actually repented from His word that say we should worship no other God besides Him?

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Is Jesus the same person as Yahweh? angry
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Which one is the one and only true God according to the bible...Yahweh or Jesus or the Holy spirit? grin

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
Maamin:

Is Jesus the same person as Yahweh? angry
Jesus is one with Yahweh.
Now tell me is Adam the same person with Eve?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hiswordxray:

You have not been answering my questions.

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Jesus is one with Yahweh.
Now tell me is Adam the same person with Eve?

Good! So which of them do you worship Jesus or Yahweh?..because they are not the same persons or you worship both as well? kiss
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hiswordxray:

And who resurrected who?
Your one and only true God again?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
Maamin:

Which one is the one and only true God according to the bible...Yahweh or Jesus or the Holy spirit? grin

" 20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life. " (1John 5:20)

Who is eternal life?
For the one who is eternal life is the true God.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Maamin:

Good! So which of them do you worship Jesus or Yahweh?..because they are not the same persons or you worship both as well? kiss
I worship the one and only true God.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hiswordxray:

You accused me of worshipping two Gods right?...i want to make you see that you exactly the person worshipping two Gods

Is Jesus different(separate) from the father?.. I just want a Yes or No
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Maamin:

You have not been answering my questions.

Jesus and Yahweh died on the cross.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
Maamin:

You accused me of worshipping two Gods right?...i want to make you see that you exactly the person worshipping two Gods

Is Jesus different(separate) from the father?.. I just want a Yes or No
Yes and No.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Jesus and Yahweh died on the cross.

Who raised who nah?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
Optimall:

Who raised who nah?
Jesus and Yahweh raised Jesus from the death.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I worship the one and only true God.

You did not answer my question

So which of them do you worship is it Jesus the son or Yahweh the father?..because they are not the same persons remember? cool

I want a name pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

I Saw A Snake In My Dream. What Does It Mean? / Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom / What Is The Difference Between God And Lord?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.