Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,739 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! (33716 Views)

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2015
Maamin:

So what is your aimless point? What is the name of the God referred to in that verse (Act 20:28)? undecided
The one and only true God.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2015
Maamin:

Stop lying!

Stop being deceitful..here are the verses again.

(John 10:17-18) " 17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Matt.28:18 "18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth."

-So who gave him the power and command?
The father is the one responsible for that power ok!
Yes the Father sent him but he took his life back from death which means Jesus raised himself from death, yes or no?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hiswordxray:

The one and only true God.

I said name...[size=19pt]NAME[/size]
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Yes the Father sent him but he took his life back from death which means Jesus raised himself from death, yes or no?

John 5:25-27

"25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man."
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
Maamin:

I said name...[size=19pt]NAME[/size]
People call Him by different name but He is the one and only true God.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
Maamin:

John 5:25-27

"25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man."
And when the Father gave Jesus authority and the commandments Jesus then took his life back from death? Yes or No.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CANTICLES: 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hiswordxray:

According to ur statement above

WHOM did Jesus called the only true God ?

Whom did the only true God sent to the World ?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
johnw74:

riko:

Or somethinh like that I said,
it was thirty or fourty years ago.
you should be honest with your quoting.

riko:

Thirty or fourty years ago jw's were saying that a few holy ones were all that were left then and they were very old and so the kingdom is very near.
Those few still alive today must be 130 years or older.

And that is exactly what you do.

They think they know you, and they falsely accuse
and they say you lie, when what you say is true.

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Do you see that the Great God is our Saviour Jesus Christ.

Yet the writer of that book also says That 'Great' God (as you claimed) has his own personal more superior God he worships.- Ephesians 1:3 "Blessed be THE GOD AND FATHER OF OUR LORD JESUS...."

Hehehe, your great God has a God he answers to!
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Only true God is not a NAME; its a title.

Even dogs and cats have names why won't Almighty God.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Only true God is not a NAME; its a title.

Even dogs and cats have names why won't Almighty God.
I Am
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
CANTICLES:

According to ur statement above

WHOM did Jesus called the only true God ?

Whom did the only true God sent to the World ?
Jesus called the one and only true God "I AM"

"Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.” (John 8:58).
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 12:17am On Mar 31, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Stop dancing around..you are avoiding my question. You know the truth but your pride wont let you admit it.

Simple question 'I said what is his name...the NAME as written in the bible?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 12:18am On Mar 31, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Smh! undecided
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 12:27am On Mar 31, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Jesus called the one and only true God "I AM"

"Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.” (John 8:58).

What is this?

This 'I AM' that Jesus called the one and only true God, who did this 'I AM' sent to the world?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 12:29am On Mar 31, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Yet the writer of that book also says That 'Great' God (as you claimed) has his own personal more superior God he worships.- Ephesians 1:3 "Blessed be THE GOD AND FATHER OF OUR LORD JESUS...."

Hehehe, your great God has a God he answers to!

He is my Great God, He is the great God as that verse says,
and not yours as you show.

Of course Jesus the Son worships His Father,
the Word God lowered Himself and became flesh for a purpose,
and you cannot understand that the Son of God (Jesus) is God (the Word),
even though it's right there in the Bible,
because your changed unholy version of the bible say's that He is a god.

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

You think that the great God is not referring to the One True God - amazing.
You believe that God is not One,
but two gods, the great god, and the Almighty God,
mighty god and Almighty God,
a god and Almighty God.

According to your belief John 1:1 would read like this:
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god,
and so God, is God and a god - NOT
and ridiculous.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 31, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Jesus and Yahweh raised Jesus from the death.

Hahaha!
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 6:39am On Mar 31, 2015
Maamin:

What is this?

This 'I AM' that Jesus called the one and only true God, who did this 'I AM' sent to the world?
As you can see in that verse (John 8:58) I AM sent I AM to the world.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 6:44am On Mar 31, 2015
Maamin:

Stop dancing around..you are avoiding my question. You know the truth but your pride wont let you admit it.

Simple question 'I said what is his name...the NAME as written in the bible?

You also refused to answer my questions. Stop dancing around, you know the truth but your pride won't let you admit it.

simply question I said "Yes the Father sent him but Jesus took his life back from death, yes or no?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hiswordxray:

As you can see in that verse (John 8:58) I AM sent I AM to the world.

John 8:58 "Before Abraham was, I am"

Please think deeply on that scripture, because I don't think it means what you are trying to make it mean.

The context show the pharisee debating how "young" Jesus could have seen Abraham hence Jesus statement indicate that He was existing before Abraham (he pre-dates Abraham) NOT DECLARING HIMSELF AS "I AM"

NB: The above phrase from John 8:58 is together and should be understood together. Can it be translated "Before Abraham was, YHWH? (equivalent of 'I AM') NO, is the answer.

Don't apply additional meaning to where there is none.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
If 'I AM' sent 'I AM' (YHWH sent YHWH) then the writers of the bible and by extension the author is not wise: since everyone knows 'one can not send his own self an errand'.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

John 8:58 "Before Abraham was, I am"

Please think deeply on that scripture, because I don't think it means what you are trying to make it mean.

The context show the pharisee debating how "young" Jesus could have seen Abraham hence Jesus statement indicate that He was existing before Abraham (he pre-dates Abraham) NOT DECLARING HIMSELF AS "I AM"

NB: The above phrase from John 8:58 is together and should be understood together. Can it be translated "Before Abraham was, YHWH? (equivalent of 'I AM') NO, is the answer.

Don't apply additional meaning to where there is none.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
If 'I AM' sent 'I AM' (YHWH sent YHWH) then the writers of the bible and by extension the author is not wise: since everyone knows 'one can not send his own self an errand'.
Before you start accusing me of adding meaning to a verse, let me quote that verse directly from the New King James Version:
"Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”
Now can you see the the "I AM" is written in capital letters?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Before you start accusing me of adding meaning to a verse, let me quote that verse directly from the New King James Version:

STOP this heresy

Woman: who is at the door ?

Me : I AM

So since have answred with the english word " I AM" it means I am God himself ?

Listen to rikoduosennin , the discussion is based on Jesus AGE , which the pharisees estimated below 50 " You are not yet 50 years old, and still you have seen Abraham" Joh 8:57 while Jesus tried to show them that he has been in existence before Abraham " Most truly I say to you, before Abraham came into existence , I have been " Joh 8:58 . Which means their below 50 estimate is wrong .
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
I stopped replying him embarassed...he is too dubious, but to himself alone. Cause when you point out the truth for him..he will twist it to drive in home absolutely no point.

You must not have to accept my every point but dont read your selfish meaning into the scripture either. angry
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

STOP this heresy

Woman: who is at the door ?

Me : I AM

So since have answred with the english word " I AM" it means I am God himself ?

Listen to rikoduosennin , the discussion is based on Jesus AGE , which the pharisees estimated below 50 " You are not yet 50 years old, and still you have seen Abraham" Joh 8:57 while Jesus tried to show them that he has been in existence before Abraham " Most truly I say to you, before Abraham came into existence , I have been " Joh 8:58 . Which means their below 50 estimate is wrong .

Are you saying the Bible is wrong?
Or should I quote the many translations the wrote "I AM" in capital letter?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Maamin:
I stopped replying him embarassed...he is too dubious, but to himself alone. Cause when you point out the truth for him..he will twist it to drive in home absolutely no point.

You must not have to accept my every point but dont read your selfish meaning into the scripture either. angry
Your point is completely unbiblical.
You are saying we Christian's worship two different Gods when it is written all over the Bible that we only have one God.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 7:31am On Apr 03, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Your point is completely unbiblical.
You are saying we Christian's worship two different Gods when it is written all over the Bible that we only have one God.

No! we worship one God Deu. 6:4
Jesus is the Son of God through whom we can also ask in his name.

Also ponder on this: John 14:1-15

1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works 'sake.

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Too much authority in the way Jesus speak. To tell you that all power in heaven, on earth and beneath earth has been given on to him by the father. 1 Cor. 15:27-28

But God is all in all!
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 8:45am On Apr 03, 2015
Maamin:

No! we worship one God Deu. 6:4
Jesus is the Son of God through whom we can also ask in his name.

Also ponder on this: John 14:1-15

1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works 'sake.

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Too much authority in the way Jesus speak. To tell you that all power in heaven, on earth and beneath earth has been given on to him by the father. 1 Cor. 15:27-28

But God is all in all!
The problem with you people is that you take some verses and throw the rest away.

"8 But to the Son He says: “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.” (Heb 1:cool

"looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ," (Titus 2:13)

"1 Simon Peter, a bondservant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ:" (2Pet 1:1)

"28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” (John 20:28)

So are you saying Jesus is not God and all those verses are incorrect?
Or are you saying Jesus is God but a different God (from Yahweh) that we worship and therefore we worship two Gods?

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:10am On Apr 03, 2015
Hiswordxray:

The problem with you people is that you take some verses and throw the rest away.

"8 But to the Son He says: “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.” (Heb 1:cool

"looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ," (Titus 2:13)

"1 Simon Peter, a bondservant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ:" (2Pet 1:1)

Or are you saying Jesus is God but a different God (from Yahweh) that we worship and therefore we worship two Gods?

GOD BLESS YOU SIR FOR THIS TRUTH
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Let me show you your major problem.

1. You believe Yahweh is God = correct
2. You believe Jesus the son of God is God = correct
3. But you believe Yahweh and Jesus are the same and equal persons = wrong
4. Yet You believe Yahweh is different from Jesus = correct
5. And You feel you are worshipping one God = your ought most confusion

Now let me clear you out here...Jesus is the Son of God which makes him God as well. The word "God" is just a title for both father and son because they also have their separate names..the father has never been called 'the son of God' why? Because he is greater than the son and all. The son says "the father is greater than i" he prayed to God the father. The son came from the father through the power of the holy spirit that is from God as well.

Everything holds together in Christ who is submissive to God the father that is all in all

The plan for mankind to be redeemed was instigated by the Father(the almighty),not Jesus...hope u know that??

Incase u've forgotten let's read the most popular scripture all Christians memorize..

John 3:16:
16..For God(Yahweh,of course not Jesus) loved the world so much that he gave his only begotten Son(Jesus),so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal life..

Jesus is(Yahweh's) only begotten son became the agent through which Yahweh used to save mankind and reconcile them to Himself(Yahweh)...so prophet Isaiah is so right when it says Yahweh is our saviour...The title saviour that was attached to Jesus doesn't negate the fact that Yahweh is the all saving God..the saviour of all saviours..He is everything..he Is Father. Lord and God over Jesus...

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Those who published that Bible translation INTRODUCED their own meaning and beliefs into the original manuscript or commonly held translation. they chose to capitalise words that don't need capitalising.

Think about that verse well.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hiswordxray:

You are also a victim of the above accusation too! See below:

Hiswordxray:

Don't throw away,
Verse 9: "...therefore God, YOUR GOD has anionted you beyond your comrades".

Why did you suppose the Father made this statement after supporting Jesus claim as 'a God', because he wants to show us that he himself his Jesus' personal God (A God above all other Gods).

Hiswordxray:

Yes Jesus is a God, and he is Lord and our Saviour
But He is not our Almighty God because he himself has a God he answers to. John 20:17.

Hiswordxray:

Yes Jesus is a different God from Yahweh (there are other beings that were called God just like Jesus in the bible) and we don't worship him directly, we worship Yahweh THROUGH JESUS.

Why do you suppose Jesus told Mary what he said at John 20:17, Why did he tell John to write the words at Revelation 3:2,12.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

You are also a victim of the above accusation too! See below:

Don't throw away,
Verse 9: "...therefore God, YOUR GOD has anionted you beyond your comrades".

Why did you suppose the Father made this statement after supporting Jesus claim as 'a God', because he wants to show us that he himself his Jesus' personal God (A God above all other Gods).
"And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was." (John 17:5)
According to that verse God only gave to Jesus the glory that Jesus had before the beginning of the world. This means Jesus was God before he came to earth. And Paul explained in Philippines chapter two that Jesus stripped himself of the glory he had and become a servant. And when Jesus accomplished his work on earth he was given back the glory he had before. Nothing was added to him because he was already complete and perfect. Jesus only received back what he had before, nothing less and nothing more.
RikoduoSennin:

Yes Jesus is a different God from Yahweh (there are other beings that were called God just like Jesus in the bible) and we don't worship him directly, we worship Yahweh THROUGH JESUS.
Why do you suppose Jesus told Mary what he said at John 20:17, Why did he tell John to write the words at Revelation 3:2,12.
So you are saying we worship two Gods and that Yahweh allowed it after commanding us to worship no other God except Him?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Maamin:

Let me show you your major problem.

1. You believe Yahweh is God = correct
2. You believe Jesus the son of God is God = correct
3. But you believe Yahweh and Jesus are the same and equal persons = wrong
4. Yet You believe Yahweh is different from Jesus = correct
5. And You feel you are worshipping one God = your ought most confusion

Now let me clear you out here...Jesus is the Son of God which makes him God as well. The word "God" is just a title for both father and son because they also have their separate names..the father has never been called 'the son of God' why? Because he is greater than the son and all. The son says "the father is greater than i" he prayed to God the father. The son came from the father through the power of the holy spirit that is from God as well.

Everything holds together in Christ who is submissive to God the father that is all in all

The plan for mankind to be redeemed was instigated by the Father(the almighty),not Jesus...hope u know that??

Incase u've forgotten let's read the most popular scripture all Christians memorize..

John 3:16:
16..For God(Yahweh,of course not Jesus) loved the world so much that he gave his only begotten Son(Jesus),so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal life..

Jesus is(Yahweh's) only begotten son became the agent through which Yahweh used to save mankind and reconcile them to Himself(Yahweh)...so prophet Isaiah is so right when it says Yahweh is our saviour...The title saviour that was attached to Jesus doesn't negate the fact that Yahweh is the all saving God..the saviour of all saviours..He is everything..he Is Father. Lord and God over Jesus...
I am saying Jesus is different from God the Father and both of them are one God. This principle is totally Biblical because Adam and Eve are two different people but they are both one flesh.

[s]But you are saying we worship two Gods which contradict what the Bible says. The Bible says we have one God but you say we have two Gods. Who should I believe, you or the Bible? [/s]

Also don't forget this verses;
"Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped"(Phi 2:5-6)

Oooooooook.
I think I understand what you are saying. You are saying there is one God and we worship this God through Jesus which is also a God.

I agree with you to an extend. Yes there is one God but Jesus is one and equal to this God. Jesus only became lesser than God after he stripped himself of his glory and became a man. Jesus became a son of man and a son of man is lower than God and should be submissive to God. This was what Paul tried to explain in Philippines Chapter two.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo / You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari / Pastor's Lover Dies During Abortion In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.