Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! (33691 Views)

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Optimall:

And who resurrected who?
Your one and only true God again?

It is obvious this hiswordxray is confuse cheesy

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
Maamin:

You did not answer my question

So which of them do you worship is it Jesus the son or Yahweh the father?..because they are not the same persons remember? cool

I want a name pls
Jesus and Yahweh are not the same person but they are the only one true God. I worship the one true God.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hiswordxray:

" 20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life. " (1John 5:20)

Who is eternal life?
For the one who is eternal life is the true God.

Now i know you are just arguing blindly here....

I dont know the answer to the bold, you tell me..so i can continue from there
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hiswordxray:
Jesus and Yahweh are not the same person but they are the only one true God. I worship the one true God.

Pls go back to sunday school
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Maamin:

It is obvious this hiswordxray is confuse cheesy
I'm not confused, I'm simply speaking the wisdom of God in a mystery.
"But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory," (1Cor 2:7)
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Maamin:

Now i know you are just arguing blindly here....

I dont know the answer to the bold, you tell me..so i can continue from there
" 1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of life— 2 the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us— " (1John 1:1-2)
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hiswordxray:

" 1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of life— 2 the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us— " (1John 1:1-2)

?? undecided
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I'm not confused, I'm simply speaking the wisdom of God in a mystery.
"But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory," (1Cor 2:7)

You are speaking fallacy..God has nothing to do with what you are saying here.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
Maamin:

You are speaking fallacy..God has nothing to do with what you are saying here.
Then prove it.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Jesus and Yahweh died on the cross.

Bwahahaha.. grin, where did you get this from?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Yes and No.

You're not really bright are you?..or you are just joking? undecided
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Optimall:

Who raised who nah?

I think I give up for him..Jesus might have to come down from the cross by himself to break him out of his delusion. embarassed
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Jesus and Yahweh raised Jesus from the death.

Lies..where do you learn this?

Here; God the Father raised Jesus (Acts 2:24, 32; 3:15, 26; 4:10; 5:30; 10:40; 13:30, 33, 34, 37).
God raised Him up again (Rom. 4:24; 6:4 [through the glory of the Father]); 10:9; 1 Cor. 6:14; Gal. 1:1; Col. 2:12).

Though The Son Himself lays down His life and takes it up again — John 10:17-18
This he does by the authority of the father.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CANTICLES: 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Christ ascended to heaven in a man body. He still had the flesh on still today.

Is that what I asked you ?

This biblical statement has no translation bias at all ... Its clearly written " God is the head of Christ" 1 Cor 11:3 ! Do u belive that statement ?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
CANTICLES:

This biblical statement has no translation bias at all ... Its clearly written " God is the head of Christ" 1 Cor 11:3 ! Do u belive that statement ?

He is hell bent on twisting scriptures..how can a true Christian say this "Jesus and Yahweh died on the cross."
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CANTICLES: 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Jesus and Yahweh raised Jesus from the death.

Yeeeeehh, whats written above ? Pls God , help this boy to know you . The statement above is so ridiculous !
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
CANTICLES:

Yes I believe it because it is from the Bible.
Now tell me, do you believe this:
"who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God," (Phi 2:6)
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
Maamin:

Lies..where do you learn this?

Here; God the Father raised Jesus (Acts 2:24, 32; 3:15, 26; 4:10; 5:30; 10:40; 13:30, 33, 34, 37).
God raised Him up again (Rom. 4:24; 6:4 [through the glory of the Father]); 10:9; 1 Cor. 6:14; Gal. 1:1; Col. 2:12).

Though The Son Himself lays down His life and takes it up again — John 10:17-18
This he does by the authority of the father.
Thank you for those verses.
Only Jesus could give his life and him alone could take his life back.
So tell me who took Jesus life back from the death?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
Maamin:

Bwahahaha.. grin, where did you get this from?
"Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood." (Acts 20:28)

So tell me who died on the cross?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Maamin:

You're not really bright are you?..or you are just joking? undecided

Is Adam separate from Eve?
answer:
1) Yes Adam is separate from Eve.
2) No Adam is one flesh with Eve.

The two answers are correct, therefore the simple answer to the question is "Yes and No"
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
CANTICLES:

Yeeeeehh, whats written above ? Pls God , help this boy to know you . The statement above is so ridiculous !
No the statement I made is a mystery.
"But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the
hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages
for our glory," (1Cor 2:7)
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 12:20am On Mar 30, 2015
riko:
THE COMING OF GOD'S KINGDOM not JESUS' SECOND COMING like you accused them of saying

Or somethinh like that I said,
it was thirty or fourty years ago.
you should be honest with your quoting.

riko:
Concerning Few holy ones left or the End of this system being close- our beliefs have not changed

Thirty or fourty years ago jw's were saying that a few holy ones were all that were left then and they were very old and so the kingdom is very near.
Those few still alive today must be 130 years or older.

Anyone can paint others in a bad light as long as they quote you out of context.

And that is exactly what you do.

Your intentions are not pure.

They think they know you, and they falsely accuse
and they say you lie, when what you say is true.

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Do you see that the Great God is our Saviour Jesus Christ.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 2:07am On Mar 30, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Thank you for those verses.
Only Jesus could give his life and him alone could take his life back.
So tell me who took Jesus life back from the death?

Stop being deceitful..here is the complete verse.

(John 10:17-18) " 17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Matt.28:18 "18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth."

-So who gave him the power and command?
The father is the one responsible for that power ok!
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 2:12am On Mar 30, 2015
Hiswordxray:

"Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood." (Acts 20:28)

So tell me who died on the cross?

You lack scriptural understanding..did that verse said Yahweh died on the cross?

Stop this madness already, you are not making sense.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 2:27am On Mar 30, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Is Adam separate from Eve?
answer:
1) Yes Adam is separate from Eve.
2) No Adam is one flesh with Eve.

The two answers are correct, therefore the simple answer to the question is "Yes and No"

Even siamese twins are not the same flesh.

Yahweh is different from Jesus the son. Your Adam and Eve argument is weak here.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 5:56am On Mar 30, 2015
Maamin:

Even siamese twins are not the same flesh.

Yahweh is different from Jesus the son. Your Adam and Eve argument is weak here.
Adam is also different from Eve or you are saying the Bible lied when it said Adam and Eve became one flesh?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 5:57am On Mar 30, 2015
Maamin:

You lack scriptural understanding..did that verse said Yahweh died on the cross?

Stop this madness already, you are not making sense.
Did any verse in the New testament mentioned the name Yahweh in the English translation?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 6:08am On Mar 30, 2015
Maamin:

Stop being deceitful..here is the complete verse.

(John 10:17-18) " 17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Matt.28:18 "18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth."

If I command you to go and steal and the police arrest you. Would the court relive you of all charges just because I was the one that commanded you to do it?
Of course No. They will charge you guilty of stealing. If Anybody should says. "No he didn't steal it was the person that commanded him that steal".such a person would sound foolish.

So you sound foolish when you say "Jesus didn't took his life back from the death, it was his Father that commanded him"

Whether they commanded him or not the truth is that Jesus took is life back from the death.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 8:37am On Mar 30, 2015
Hiswordxray:

[s]If I command you to go and steal and the police arrest you. Would the court relive you of all charges just because I was the one that commanded you to do it?
Of course No. They will charge you guilty of stealing. If Anybody should says. "No he didn't steal it was the person that commanded him that steal".such a person would sound foolish.

So you sound foolish when you say "Jesus didn't took his life back from the death, it was his Father that commanded him"

Whether they commanded him or not the truth is that Jesus took is life back from the death. [/s]

Stop lying!

Stop being deceitful..here are the verses again.

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 8:41am On Mar 30, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Did any verse in the New testament mentioned the name Yahweh in the English translation?

So what is your aimless point? What is the name of the God referred to in that verse (Act 20:28)? undecided
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 8:46am On Mar 30, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Adam is also different from Eve or you are saying the Bible lied when it said Adam and Eve became one flesh?

Your Adam and Eve argument have been treated fervently already..so drop it.

All mankind came from Adam i guess we are one flesh with Adam. grin
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2015
Maamin:

Your Adam and Eve argument have been treated fervently already..so drop it.

All mankind came from Adam i guess we are one flesh with Adam. grin
You never explain how Adam and Eve are one flesh.
Tell me how two people could be one flesh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 / What The Bible Says About Drinking Alcohol (wine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.