Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! (33553 Views)

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I am saying Jesus is different from God the Father and both of them are one God. This principle is totally Biblical because Adam and Eve are two different people but they are both one flesh.

But you are saying we worship two Gods which contradict what the Bible says. The Bible says we have one God but you say we have two Gods. Who should I believe, you or the Bible?

Also don't forget this verses;
"Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped"(Phi 2:5-6)

You're wrong again. Where in the scripture did you read anything like @the red bolded above? And simply remove the word "one" in that statement then you are correct.

I have already answered you on Adam and Eve being one flesh.

We worship one God the father through our lord Jesus the son of God.

Phil.2:5-6 did not say Jesus is equal to his father but he(Jesus) did not claim to be equal...reconcile it with "the father is greater than i"

In John 14:28 "28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I."

John 5:19-23 "19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him"

John 10:27-29 "27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand."

Yahweh is the one true God and he is Jesus's Father, Saviour and God..always keep that in mind.

Shabbat shalom!

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 5:39am On Apr 04, 2015
Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

If Christ Jesus thought it not robbery to be equal with God, then He was equal with God.
John 1:1 says He is equal with God.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 8:17am On Apr 04, 2015
johnw74:

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

So, even if am not a christian ... You will quote this kind of poor translation for me , I SHOULD LET THIS MIND BE IN ME ..... THAT I SHOULD ALSO THOUGHT IT NOT ROBERY TO BE EQUAL WITH GOD . Which means If I Said am equal with God, Am Very Right Since thats the same mind in Jesus Christ ..... Am sure this ur doctrine is 100% directly from Satan Himself .

John 1:1 says He is equal with God.
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God

That Scripture Never said they are equal. That humans are 'GODS' never mean they are equal with God , Does It ?

We both agree that Jesus is a God .

But u ignore the part that said " the word was WITH God" , he was with someone ? The God , but do u agree that "this God is head of Christ"1 Cor 11:3 ?

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 11:19am On Apr 04, 2015
Maamin:

You're wrong again. Where in the scripture did you read anything like @the red bolded above? And simply remove the word "one" in that statement then you are correct.

I have already answered you on Adam and Eve being one flesh.

We worship one God the father through our lord Jesus the son of God.

Phil.2:5-6 did not say Jesus is equal to his father but he(Jesus) did not claim to be equal...reconcile it with "the father is greater than i"

In John 14:28 "28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I."

John 5:19-23 "19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him"

John 10:27-29 "27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand."

Yahweh is the one true God and he is Jesus's Father, Saviour and God..always keep that in mind.

Shabbat shalom!
"Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus,

who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped" (NASV)

" Let this same attitude and purpose and [humble] mind be in you which was in Christ Jesus: [Let Him be your example in humility:]

Who, although being essentially one with God and in the form of God [possessing the fullness of the attributes which make God God], did not think this equality with God was a thing to be eagerly grasped [d]or retained," (AMP )

" Think of yourselves the way Christ Jesus thought of himself. He had equal status with God but didn't think so much of himself that he had to cling to the advantages of that status no matter what. Not at all." (MSG )

" The attitude you should have is the one that Christ Jesus had:

He always had the nature of God,
    but he did not think that by force he should try to remain equal with God." (GNT)

"You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.
Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to. " (NLT)

Should I still bring more translations or let try another verse?
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" (John 1:1)

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

So, even if am not a christian ... You will quote this kind of poor translation for me , I SHOULD LET THIS MIND BE IN ME ..... THAT I SHOULD ALSO THOUGHT IT NOT ROBERY TO BE EQUAL WITH GOD . Which means If I Said am equal with God, Am Very Right Since thats the same mind in Jesus Christ ..... Am sure this ur doctrine is 100% directly from Satan Himself .

That Scripture Never said they are equal. That humans are 'GODS' never mean they are equal with God , Does It ?

But u ignore the part that said " the word was WITH God" , he was with someone ? The God , but do u agree that "this God is head of Christ"1 Cor 11:3 ?

John 1:1 didn't say Jesus is a God.
" In the beginning was the Word, and the
Word was with God, and the Word was God."

It said the Word was God. It didn't add "a" behind the "God". You people are adding things into the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:53am On Apr 04, 2015
1 peter 1:1

END OF DISCUSSION!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 11:59am On Apr 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

John 1:1 didn't say Jesus is a God.
" In the beginning was the Word, and the
Word was with God, and the Word was God."

It said the Word was God. It didn't add "a" behind the "God". You people are adding things into the Bible.

So, you are soo ignorant to this extent ... The use of " a" is supplied by all Bible Translator to make the greek text easily read and understand in english . Show me a bible translation that didnt use the article "a" at all in it translation from Matthew To Revelation ?

An example is this :

John 4:23 reads literally " God is spirit "

MANY translations say " God is a spirit"
Ar they wrong ? Ur case is indeed special, Dont continue in religious ignorance .

ONE MORE EXAMPLE :

Act 28:6 literally it reads " thought he was GOD" ( do u even know there is no capital -small letter diferenciation in the original greek)

But bible translations say " thought he was a GOD (god)"
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
bingbagbo:

1 peter 1:1

END OF DISCUSSION!!!!!!!!!!

MODALISM PREACHER , I read this in revelation 14:1 'they have his ( Jesus) name and the name of HIS FATHER written on their foreheads' ! Who is his father ?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by bingbagbo(m): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

MODALISM PREACHER , I read this in revelation 14:1 'they have his ( Jesus) name and the name of HIS FATHER written on their foreheads' ! Who is his father ?

Who is the father?...well, read

JOHN 14:8

GOD BLESS YOU!!!
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
bingbagbo:

Who is the father?...well, read

JOHN 14:8

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Am not a primary school kid okay , I saw 2 names mentioned , " his ( Jesus) name and the name of HIS FATHER" clearly written in Rev 14:1 , answer me who is His Father ?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by bingbagbo(m): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Am not a primary school kid okay , I saw 2 names mentioned , " his ( Jesus) name and the name of HIS FATHER" clearly written in Rev 14:1 , answer me who is His Father ?

John 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
Philip asked just as u also ask.....and JESUS replied in John 14:9 " 9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

https://www.facebook.com/christsprelations?ref=bookmarks
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

So, you are soo ignorant to this extent ... The use of " a" is supplied by all Bible Translator to make the greek text easily read and understand in english . Show me a bible translation that didnt use the article "a" at all in it translation from Matthew To Revelation ?

An example is this :

Ar they wrong ? Ur case is indeed special, Dont continue in religious ignorance .

ONE MORE EXAMPLE :

Act 28:6 literally it reads " thought he was GOD" ( do u even know there is no capital -small letter diferenciation in the original greek)

OK let me agree with you for now on this.
Now the verse says Jesus was God even before he became flesh. But you people say Jesus became a God after he accomplished redemption for us.
So which is correct?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

The Bible also mentioned two people(i.e Adam and Eve) and said they are one flesh.
So is the Bible foolish?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
bingbagbo:

John 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
Philip asked just as u also ask.....and JESUS replied in John 14:9 " 9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

Https://www.facebook.com/christsprelations?ref=bookmarks

Ur logic fails woefully !
If u think that verse says Jesus is the Father , then there is another problem for you in verse 28 " FATHER IS GREATER than I" .... can he be the Father and yet that same Father is greater than him ?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by XBLadez: 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bingbagbo, wtf! So when Jesus prayed "Eli, Eli, why have you forsaken me?" He was actually praying to himself? And whose voice said ''This is my beloveth Son, in whom I have approved, listen ye to him"? Jesus too?
Even Christ Himself said "nobody knows the day of the rapture, not even the Son" (referring to Himself) .. "only the Father does." And that's the Almighty God.
You're seriously not serious! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

OK let me agree with you for now on this.
[s]Now the verse says Jesus was God even before he became flesh. But you people say Jesus became a God after he accomplished redemption for us.
So which is correct? [/s]

LISTEN , we have both agreed that Jesus is a God

Before anything , answer this , Do u agree with this unbiased and correctly translated statement in all translations that .. Christ has a God that heads him ? 1 cor 11:3
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

The Bible also mentioned two people(i.e Adam and Eve) and said they are one flesh.
So is the Bible foolish?

WAKE UP! They are" One Flesh" because of sexual intercourse , ... Thats why anyone havin sex with a prostitute is also one flesh with her ! Hop u get it . 1 cor 6:16

When it comes to sex , the husband owns the wife's body , and the wife owns the husband body 1 cor 7: 1, 4
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

"Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus,

who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped" (NASV)

" Let this same attitude and purpose and [humble] mind be in you which was in Christ Jesus: [Let Him be your example in humility:]

Who, although being essentially one with God and in the form of God [possessing the fullness of the attributes which make God God], did not think this equality with God was a thing to be eagerly grasped [d]or retained," (AMP )

" Think of yourselves the way Christ Jesus thought of himself. He had equal status with God but didn't think so much of himself that he had to cling to the advantages of that status no matter what. Not at all." (MSG )

" The attitude you should have is the one that Christ Jesus had:

He always had the nature of God,
    but he did not think that by force he should try to remain equal with God." (GNT)

"You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.
Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to. " (NLT)

Should I still bring more translations or let try another verse?
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" (John 1:1)

Oh dear! Your case is worse bringing more poorly translated bible verses wont help either. Jesus was never equal to Yahweh! No!

Because Jesus is called God you think he is equal to God the father(Yahweh)? No!

Your lack of faith can not cancel my believe..smh!

Always meditate on John 3:16..who knows you might eventually snap out of your delusion.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
XBLadez:
Bingbagbo, wtf! So when Jesus prayed "Eli, Eli, why have you forsaken me?" He was actually praying to himself? And whose voice said ''This is my beloveth Son, in whom I have approved, listen ye to him"? Jesus too?
Even Christ Himself said "nobody knows the day of the rapture, not even the Son" (referring to Himself) .. "only the Father does." And that's the Almighty God.
You're seriously not serious! undecided undecided undecided

This is why I reject trinity co-equality..is pure delusion.. but it takes the grace of God to snap out of it..and for the co-equality we have only been battling about the true position of the Father and Son, imagine adding the third party (The holy spirit) to it.. I wonder what dey will come up with to defend their heresy. Smh!
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

WAKE UP! They are" One Flesh" because of sexual intercourse , ... Thats why anyone havin sex with a prostitute is also one flesh with her ! Hop u get it . 1 cor 6:16

When it comes to sex , the husband owns the wife's body , and the wife owns the husband body 1 cor 7: 1, 4
Who created sex and why?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

LISTEN , we have both agreed that Jesus is a God

Before anything , answer this , Do u agree with this unbiased and correctly translated statement in all translations that .. Christ has a God that heads him ? 1 cor 11:3
I had answer your question before.
Tell me, do you think we worship two Gods.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Maamin:

Oh dear! Your case is worse bringing more poorly translated bible verses wont help either. Jesus was never equal to Yahweh! No!

Because Jesus is called God you think he is equal to God the father(Yahweh)? No!

Always meditate on John 3:16..who knows you might eventually snap out of your delusion.

Shalom!
So you think John 1:1 is incorrect while John 3:16 is the correct one.
Every verse in Bible are in perfect unity.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Ur logic fails woefully !
If u think that verse says Jesus is the Father , then there is another problem for you in verse 28 " FATHER IS GREATER than I" .... can he be the Father and yet that same Father is greater than him ?
How can Adam and Eve be one flesh yet the husband is greater than his wife?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

[s]So you think John 1:1 is incorrect while John 3:16 is the correct one. [/s]
Every verse in Bible are in perfect unity.

I never say so. your word against mine..
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by bingbagbo(m): 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
ISAIAH 44:6
"This is what the LORD says-- Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

REVELATIONS 22: 12-16...

12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. 15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

DO WE HAVE TWO DIFFERENT FIRSTS AND THE LASTS..........PRAY FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT TO UNDERSTAND THIS GREAT MYSTERY (1 TIMOTHY 3:16)

John 8:24
I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins."

Isaiah 43:25

“I, even I, am he who blots out
your transgressions, for my own sake,
and remembers your sins no more

JESUS BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by nutarious(f): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
in addition to what BINGBAGBO POSTED UP..................................................

many wont beleive that Jesus is equal to God .................................................

Firt, know very well that Jesus wont have taught and save us if he had said i am GOD,the JEWS wont accept so he has to teach them using their beleif of GOD.................................thats why you see him giving credits to the father which in real sence a worship of GOD, JESUS OR HOLY SPIRIT IS SAME..............................................

HAVE read from post to post and seen so much arguement, this is exactly what happen in Jewish days, people wont just change their doctrines just like that, so you can see he was careful in changing their perception about GOD but make them worship GOD.....

SOLUTION

LETS NOT TAKE THE ACCOUNT OF JESUS COS ITS HOTLY DEBATED, LETS TAKE THE ACCOUNT OF GOD CONSCERNING JESUS............what did God say about JESUS.

HEBREW SOLVED THIS.......................................
LETS CHECK GODS WORDS OF JESUS..............................

HEBREW 1=8, NOTE, this is GOD now talking and not JESUS...........................

reading and writing from KJV

8=But unto the son he saith,

"thy throne , O GOD, is for ever and ever:
A sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy KINGDOM"

THATS GOD calling Jesus GOD...................................................

TO CONFIRM MORE THAT THOSE ARE GODS WORDS...................................

VERSE 9 CONFIRMS IT,

9= THOU HAST LOVED RIGHTEOUSNESS AND HATED INIQUITY,

THEREFORE GOD,even thy GOD hath anoited thee with the oil of gladnss above thy fellows...........................

MORAL HERE IS

GOD called SON GOD...................................period so they are both GOD,

ASSUMING AM KEMI KILANI, I would be made of 3 elements in terms of the soul body and spirit..........................to say one is superior is saying rubish, all has theri depts.......................................................

only GOD in 3 persons will be able to say much about this complexity...............................but they are one.........................................

thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Jesus and Yahweh raised Jesus from the death.

Oh My! This is an incredible level of confusion. This is what you get from a 4th century manipulation of God's word - the Bible.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 1:57am On Apr 05, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Your interpretation of it is. You don't believe those scriptures.

John 1:1 says They are Both God, that's quite equal.

I don't agree with you at all on that, is it impossible for jw to be honest?

But u ignore the part that said " the word was WITH God" , he was with someone ? The God ,

Didn't ignore that part, the Word was with God, and the Word was God

but do u agree that "this God is head of Christ"1 Cor 11:3 ?

The Word (God) who is equal with God (John 1:1), lowered Himself and became man, the Son of God, for a purpose, and was obedient to God unto death.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 2:20am On Apr 05, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

An example is this :

ONE MORE EXAMPLE :

Us Christians unlike the jw sect believe that God is "the" One God, not "a" god of which there are many false gods.

Mar_12:32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

So God and the Word are One God,
not God and a god as jw falsely dictate.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 2:36am On Apr 05, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Jesus Father is God, and Jesus is the Word who also is God.
And as God is One God, the Word is not a god.

Rev 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 2:56am On Apr 05, 2015
Maamin:

Shalom!

He doesn't appear to be lacking in faith, and is certinally not deluded.

Perhaps your problem is having a puffed up spirit.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 6:52am On Apr 05, 2015
Maamin:

I never say so. your word against mine..
So what are you saying concerning John 1:1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) / Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife / Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.