Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! (33524 Views)

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by bingbagbo(m): 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ongoing Date Implications

Despite being known for their failed predictions of Armageddon, the Watchtower does not hold back from criticising other religions that do the same.

"RELIGIOUS LEADERS sometimes predict tragic worldwide events to warn mankind and gather followers. Doomsday prophet Harold Camping and his disciples widely advertised that the earth would be destroyed in 2011. Needless to say, the world is still here." Watchtower 2014 May 1 p.3

The history of the Watchtower Society has been based around the doomsday message that the end is about to come. Statements abound such as in the 1930's book The New World;

"The Scriptures give good reason to believe that it shall be shortly before Armageddon breaks."

Toward the end of the twentieth century, the Watchtower Society refrained from issuing specific dates for Armageddon, but still has not stopped implying dates and time frames.

Luke warned about those whose message is that the "due time has approached."

"He said: "Look out that YOU are not misled; for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, 'I am he,' and, 'The due time has approached.' Do not go after them." Luke 21:8

Moses warned against those that make predictions in the name of Jehovah that do not come true.

"And in case you should say in your heart: "How shall we know the word that Jehovah has not spoken?" When the prophet speaks in the name of Jehovah and the word does not occur or come true, that is the word that Jehovah did not speak..." Deuteronomy 18:20-22

The Watchtower says that the standard by which to judge a false messenger is whether their messages "come true."

"Jehovah is the Grand identifier of his true messengers. He identifies them by making the messages he delivers through them come true. Jehovah is also the Great Exposer of false messengers." Watchtower 1997 May 1 p.8

Ironic, considering the Watchtower specifically said the end would come in 1914 and then 1925. This section demonstrated over 20 "messages" promoted by the Watchtower for decades that turned out not to be "true." What does this prove about them as messengers and prophets ?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by nutarious(f): 1:08am On Apr 06, 2015
HMMMMM, GOOD WORK BRO, I REFUSE TO FOLOW A PASTOR SHEEPLY, I FOLLOW my saviour and thats the most important thign,

its absurd for arguement purpose to say greeks call gods GOD, without any proof whatsoever against the researches of dictionary writers and bible translators, this statement in its own is satanic cos it is ment to prove that gods are equal to their creator GOD. genesis 1 introduced GOD, introduced his spirit and he uses word to create, GOD 3 in 1, the bible translations are over 2000 years old such mistake would have been corrected if they were real.........

church wont get us to heaven
only serving God willl, so its better people start cutting themself away from doctrines..................

imagine a mother @ uith telling doctors that her dying baby dosnt need blood just cos some church doctrines preach sooooooo, the baby died and i we all looked with amazement of the impact of doctrines............................

its global age, we love God and serve him and not church.........................

shalom
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 2:00am On Apr 06, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Remove the logs from ur eyes first , GENTLEMAN.
U just point fingers as if u know it all whereas you have been seriously deceived .

No I point fingers at what I know.

If the statement " a god" is wrong , why did your translators employ and used it in Act 28:6? Explain pls

"a god" is wrong when referring to the True God.

Act 28:6 Howbeit they looked when he should have swollen, or fallen down dead suddenly: but after they had looked a great while, and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds, and said that he was a god.

Paul or anyone or anything can be called a god.
People saying Paul must be a god because he didn't die from the snake bite doesn't mean that "a god" can save you, it means they though "a god " can save you, they were not Christians.

There is only One God that saves.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 2:19am On Apr 06, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

MR MAN, not just until death .. Christ is in heaven when that scripture was written . God is still his head.
And dont u read that the son will forever be subjected under the authority of his God and Father ( 1 cor 15:24-28) ?

The Word is subjected to God, that is not saying the Word is not God is it?
We know the Word is God.
But it is talking specifically about the flesh Jesus.

The different between me and you is that , in ur own case , u dont employ ur brain .... U absorb trash , hook line and sinker ! You dont apply logical explanation , and u dont even understand what u ar saying ,

You say that, when what I said is according to scripture.
johnw74:

The Word (God) who is equal with God (John 1:1), lowered Himself and became man, the Son of God, for a purpose, and was obedient to God unto death.

answer this : If God the Father AND Jesus are one God, Why Didnt The Father also die when Jesus died for three days if they are ? Or ar they not one God again ?

That's ridiculous, Jesus flesh body died, God never died.
Even us mere humans when our bodies die, our spirit goes back to God who gave it.

BUT FOR ME , I follow the footstep of the apostles , THEY dont just quote scriptures ... They apply logical reasoning , yes they " REASONING From the scriptures" Act 17:2

Truly you don't follow the footsteps of the Apostles,
the Apostles knew Jesus is God, which is just one thing, they knew which you don't.

The different between me and you is that , in ur own case , u dont employ ur brain .... U absorb trash , hook line and sinker ! You dont apply logical explanation , and u dont even understand what u ar saying

Always the false accuser.

The main difference between me and you is, the Holy Spirit is not in you, as shown by your bad spirited posting.

It is you who doesn't understand what I am saying, and that is understandable.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 3:02am On Apr 06, 2015
Maamin:

1 In the beginning was the Word(Jesus), and the Word(Jesus) was with God(Yahweh), and the Word(Jesus) was God.

Hope this should make it very clear for you..emphasis on the word "with".

CAPTIVATOR:

Thank you bro , John himself is not silly , HE REPEAT IN VERSE 2 " this one was in the beginning WITH God" John 1:2 emphasis on " WITH" again

"with" shows that God is two persons, God and the Word, "and the Word was God".

And with God, and the Word, being God, the Word cannot be "a" god,
for God is One God, not God and "a" god.

bingbagbo is wrong if he says God and the Word are one person, he seems to confuse God is One God meaning God is one person,
which many others also confuse.
jw is wrong saying the Word is "a" god, that makes two gods, God and "a" god.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 3:59am On Apr 06, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

JB reads: “Be on your guard for yourselves and for
all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you
the overseers, to feed the Church of God which he
bought with his own blood.” (KJ, Dy, NAB use
similar wording.)

However, in NW the latter part of
the verse reads: “the blood of his own
[Son].” (TEV reads similarly. Although the 1953
printing of RS reads “with his own blood,” the 1971
Edition reads “with the blood of his own Son.”
Ro
and Da simply read “the blood of his own.”)

The version Hiswordxray posted is correct, the word for "his own" or for "his own Son", which is in the nw version, in the old Greek text is "idios" which means: pertaining to self, that is, one's own;
And the word "Son" is not in that verse in the old text, it has been added.

YOUR X-RAY IS NOT WORKING, if its working you would have examined Which rendering(s) agree with 1 John 1:7, which
says: “The blood of Jesus his [God’s] Son
Cleanses us from all sin”?

There is nothing wrong with 1 John 1:7 saying that the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin. Most Christians know that Jesus is the Son of God and that Jesus is God the Word.
Acts 20:28 is just one more verse showing that Jesus is God.

( See also
Revelation
1:4-6
.) As stated in John 3:16, did God send his
only-begotten Son, or did he himself come as a
man, so that we might have life? It was the blood,
[b]not of God, but of his Son
that was poured out. [/b]

It is established that the Son is God the Word, you just don't believe it.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 4:21am On Apr 06, 2015
nutarious:

if the early apostles in the bible called him JESUS GOD, why will a man who is not a witness nor was there when our lord and his disciples were laying there lifes so that the ministry of GOD will increase currently under the leadership of the holy spirit..................

Yes even Thomas said "my Lord and my God",
King David said "my God".

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 5:49am On Apr 06, 2015
Russell was also sued in New York city, back in the early 20th century, for selling magic seeds which were supposed to produce much more yield than ordinary seeds. The Department of Agriculture sued him and won. Charles T. Russell was a crackpot fraud, who founded the JW organization.

Ha ha, who would follow a man, lest it be the man Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 6:24am On Apr 06, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Answer my question:
If the Jewish had another God then why didn't they mentioned him in the old testament?

Sorry please you are the one claiming they have plenty God more than one true God.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 7:00am On Apr 06, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Answer my question:
If the Jewish had another God then why didn't they mentioned him in the old testament?

They dont have 2 or 3 Gods that are one like you think.

The hebrew shema is strongly held as a pledge up till today..Deu 6:4

Now for your question: God's one and only son came to earth at an appointed time through the power of the holy spirit to fulfil the law. Here is the prophecy by Prophet Isaiah in Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Hebrews 1:1-2 "1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by NEWBIN: 7:50am On Apr 06, 2015
johnw74:

"with" shows that God is two persons, God and the Word, "and the Word was God".

And with God, and the Word, being God, the Word cannot be "a" god,
for God is One God, not God and "a" god.

bingbagbo is wrong if he says God and the Word are one person, he seems to confuse God is One God meaning God is one person,
which many others also confuse.
jw is wrong saying the Word is "a" god, that makes two gods, God and "a" god.

I AM NOT SAYING IT, BUT THE BIBLE (JOHN 1:1).....HEBREWS CHAPTER 1, COLOSSIANS 1:16.......that all things were created by JESUS, through himself and for himself. If this JESUS is not the father, then Isaiah 48:13 is a lie....see.....

Isaiah 48:13
My own hand laid the foundations of the earth,
and my right hand spread out the heavens;
when I summon them,
they all stand up together.
Colossians 1:16
For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.

How can these speakers be different?? cheesy......Beyond all doubts is this mystery (1 timothy 3:16)
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by NEWBIN: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2015
Johnw74....have u seen this scripture? 1 Corinthians 1:24, But to those called by God to salvation, both Jews and Gentiles, Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God.

SO IF THE FATHER IS DIFFERENT FROM CHRIST, WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS THE FATHER HAS NO WISDOM NOR POWER OF HIS OWN....THIS IS BLASPHEMY

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 8:16am On Apr 06, 2015
its not in my power to change ur beleif, thats GOD's duty for real.................

[s]but stop blaspheming guys, this is antichrist[/s]
No one is blaspheming except you think Jesus is the same and co-equal as Yahweh

i will repeat my example, if am KEMI KILANI and am made of the body,spirit and soul=so which is greater? which?the body?the soul?or spirit?
Nice example but it lack scriptural backing embarassed, John 4:24 "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." so between Yahweh, Jesus and the Holy spirit which of them is the soul? undecided and is the holy spirit different from God(Yahweh) which in his nature is a spirit?

its antichrist to say their are GODS, except u mean gods, the oxford dictionary also defines it proper, GOD is dift from god.
It even more antichrist to say that there are 3 Gods but they are one when Deu 6:4 says otherwise. If oxford dictionary defines God from god, then we might have to go back to the original greek text and the hebrew text..so tell me is there upper case or lower case in this ancient languages when they were being translated? undecided

in the begining of this earth the holy spirit was introduced as the one hovering and forming, the father was using the word(son) to speak..............
Gen 1:2 " And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."

they are 3 but one same like the human person being 3 yet cordinated to beone........................

God is spirit= spirit
Holy spirit = spirit
Jesus = flesh(body)
Please which one is the soul from your above illustration? Earlier on you liking the spirit of God to Holy spirit in Gen 1:2, yet they are separate individually but still one. How?

look at spiritual timing, First
GOD THE FATHER IN OLD TESTTAMENT, then the WORD IN NEW TESTAMENT, and currently THE holy spirit brings the connection btw man and GOD, making it 3 reigns of GOD. each with dift timing..........................
And the same God died on the cross?
In the book of Revelation the son is sitting at the right hand of God the father where is the holy spirit seated ?

EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION but its certainly blasphemy to say their are GODS, except u shd mean that we should expect more GODS SHOWING UP......................HABA.
But you have been using "they are" since, which I have been pointing out for you. There is but one God.

if the early apostles in the bible called him JESUS GOD, why will a man who is not a witness nor was there when our lord and his disciples were laying there lifes so that the ministry of GOD will increase currently under the leadership of the holy spirit..................its blasphemy and doctrine
The Apostles are very much aware of who Jesus is truly is i.e (the son of God). Jesus have a God and father and he(Jesus) came to show us that God and father. And if you claim to be christ-like, you should follow suit.

and this i promise everybody reading this,no church on earth will get u to heaven..................................if u beleive a church will, u are ignorant.

Of course no church grant salvation..salvation is of the lord alone to the Jews first then to the Gentiles.
Phil 2:4 "Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling". All you need to do believe in God who have been declared by the Son (Jesus).

if a Man cant explain how a man being 3persons is well explanable and created wouldnt it be stupidity to understand the complexity btw GOD in 3 persons, remeber he said let us make man in our image........
No! it is not stupidity. The scripture is very explicit about "one God". No ambiguity

GOD HAS A SPIRIT, SO DO MAN

GOD IN MAN FORM, JESUS

GOD THE FATHER, BELEIVED TO BE SOMEWAY EQUAL TO SOUL(the soul cordinates the body and spirit yet nevr is the superior)

John 4:24 says "God is spirit" @bolded is not scriptural

thanks

Thank you for your time
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 8:38am On Apr 06, 2015
bingbagbo:

mr greek grammarian, do u need a greek grammarian to teach u that the god of this world[b] in that context[/b] cant be the Almighty God ??

Thank you for pointing that out! Translators used the context to determine where to use capital 'G' and small 'g' to differentiate between small Gods and big Gods. Also from CONTEXT we can determine what kind of God is being talked about.

Its sad to say that you gals/guys ignore this rule when it comes to Jesus but apply it when it suites you/ talk about other beings as Gods.

How can Jesus be an Almighty God yet before,when and after he left earth he has his own personal God he answer to. Yet you think Jesus deserves to be translated as The GOD? And not A GOD?

If it is the capital letter that is confusing you people, well please note who this place was talking about and the capital G associated with him. Hosea 12:3,4 "...In his manhood he STROVE WITH God, He STROVE WITH THE ANGEL and prevailed, he wept and sought HIS favour, He MET GOD at Bethel and there God spoke to him"

Please explain that scripture for me.

bingbagbo:

anyway....how has Jesus' earthly reign since 1914 been like with u? grin grin grin

Now who told you 1914 marks Jesus' EARTHLY REIGN ? Check www.jw.org to confirm before making false assumptions next time.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by nutarious(f): 8:42am On Apr 06, 2015
NEWBIN:

I AM NOT SAYING IT, BUT THE BIBLE (JOHN 1:1).....HEBREWS CHAPTER 1, COLOSSIANS 1:16.......that all things were created by JESUS, through himself and for himself. If this JESUS is not the father, then Isaiah 48:13 is a lie....see.....

when I summon them,
For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.

How can these speakers be different?? cheesy......Beyond all doubts is this mystery (1 timothy 3:16)

3 humans came to Abraham, 2 went to destroy sodom and gomora
1 remain and talked to Abraham,Abraham called him God and even persuaded him in regards to sodom been saved, thats GOD................THE QUESTIONS IS WHICH OF THE PERSONS , JESUS.

another point which is very important in us knowing JESUS IS GOD
=MAT 4-7
AND JESUS said unto him(LUCIFER),IT IS WRITTEN AGAIN, THOU SHALL NOT TEMPT THE LORD THY GOD...........................

Here Jesus confirmed here he is GOD............................nobody need noo arquement again, if Jesus aint GOD, the statement will say otherwise but he told satan straight though shall not tempt the lord ur GOD...........................and satan never arqued that with him so satan knows he is [/color]GOD and some of u still beleive in the lies u are been FED....................................................

LOOK AT what jehova witness put in their own Adjusted bible conscerning mat 4=7
Jesus said to him,"again it is written:'you must not put jehova ur GOD to test'

[color=#990000]
JW adjusted the bible just to please what suites them, imagine. only in their bible is this much alteration, no other translation reported the way they do, this is purely ANTICHRIST.........................any gospel that tries to undermine christ as GOD is blasphemous and ANTICHRIST.........

most JW find themselves locked in bondage and are forever the only ones that can save themselves....................thats y the JW dont mix or do thigns with other xtians, they come to preach to u and wont even pray lol, cos they dont wanna mention JESUS.........................antichrist

[/color] i saw the worst of this doctrine in UITH, a mother, who bleed for a baby and with all the pains and struggle of motherhood stood to her beleivd doctrine that her son who has accident shouldnt be given blood, her husband was there, her pastor or is it elder was there and we nurse tried to beg her from 12am till 6am , madam pls allow ur son take blood and she refused crying thats againt her faith, imagine. the boy died a painful death due to shortage of blood 8am, and she started mourning and attempting suicide, i just watch in amazement at the power of the mind. Anybody that controls ur mind will be ur lord,

[color=#770077]
angry mothers there in his son ward called her murderer,but me i told her next time when if this happen to u next time dont come to hospital, cos actually u knew ur faith will tie down doctors hand..............................i just beg her to save us the sad event and allow it on her head............................now the ability to decide to live if the baby could talk would have been yesssssss........................

[color=#550000][/color] i hate church doctrines with passion, my lord jesus never set one, him i love, him i follow , church is only for edification and never will get us to heaven.................................

shalom!

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by NEWBIN: 8:58am On Apr 06, 2015
nutarious:

1 remain and talked to Abraham,Abraham called him God and even persuaded him in regards to sodom been saved, thats GOD................THE QUESTIONS IS WHICH OF THE PERSONS , JESUS.

=MAT 4-7
AND JESUS said unto him(LUCIFER),IT IS WRITTEN AGAIN, THOU SHALL NOT TEMPT THE LORD THY GOD...........................

Here Jesus confirmed here he is GOD............................nobody need noo arquement again, if Jesus aint GOD, the statement will say otherwise but he told satan straight though shall not tempt the lord ur GOD...........................and satan never arqued that with him so satan knows he is [/color]GOD and some of u still beleive in the lies u are been FED....................................................

[color=#990000]
JW adjusted the bible just to please what suites them, imagine. only in their bible is this much alteration, no other translation reported the way they do, this is purely ANTICHRIST.........................any gospel that tries to undermine christ as GOD is blasphemous and ANTICHRIST.........

most JW find themselves locked in bondage and are forever the only ones that can save themselves....................thats y the JW dont mix or do thigns with other xtians, they come to preach to u and wont even pray lol, cos they dont wanna mention JESUS.........................antichrist

[/color] i saw the worst of this doctrine in UITH, a mother, who bleed for a baby and with all the pains and struggle of motherhood stood to her beleivd doctrine that her son who has accident shouldnt be given blood, her husband was there, her pastor or is it elder was there and we nurse tried to beg her from 12am till 6am , madam pls allow ur son take blood and she refused crying thats againt her faith, imagine. the boy died a painful death due to shortage of blood 8am, and she started mourning and attempting suicide, i just watch in amazement at the power of the mind. Anybody that controls ur mind will be ur lord,

[color=#770077]
angry mothers there in his son ward called her murderer,but me i told her next time when if this happen to u next time dont come to hospital, cos actually u knew ur faith will tie down doctors hand..............................i just beg her to save us the sad event and allow it on her head............................now the ability to decide to live if the baby could talk would have been yesssssss........................

[color=#550000][/color] i hate church doctrines with passion, my lord jesus never set one, him i love, him i follow , church is only for edification and never will get us to heaven.................................

shalom!

GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2015
nutarious:

So you are saying that Jesus came to Earth as a human before he was born, is that it?

nutarious:

=MAT 4-7

You don't read well. Jesus was not tell satan that he should not tempt him but he was merely quoting what was written: DO YOU NOT READ WHAT HE ALWAYS SAYS- 'IT IS WRITTEN'.

Tell me please, Did Satan TEMPT Jesus, Yes is the answer. Can Almighty God be TEMPTED - James 1:13 says NO! Jesus is not Almighty God.

How would explain Jesus reply to Satan at Matthew 4:4. Did Jesus need to survive on the words that proceed from (God's) his own mouth?

Did you notice how Satan address him at Matthew 4:5 "Son of God and not God"- Satan did not challenge Jesus for being God but for being "a Son of God", If Satan sees Jesus as Almighty God don't you think that would have been a better way to dare him to Jump? Did you also note what satan quoted from the bible- "He will give HIS ANGELS charge of YOU", who is represented by 'HE' and 'YOU' in that scripture?

nutarious:

[color=#990000] JW adjusted the bible just to please what suites them, imagine. only in their bible is this much alteration, no other translation reported the way they do, this is purely ANTICHRIST.........................any gospel that tries to undermine christ as GOD is blasphemous and ANTICHRIST.........

Jesus quoted from Hebrew scriptures were YHWH was used extensively in the original manuscript. Other translation committed more blunder than NWT by removing YHWH from the Bible, using the word Cross/crucify when Jesus died on a TREE among other blunders.

nutarious:

JW pray with people and they mention Jesus more than you. Check our Watchtower and Awake EVERY MONTH whether you won't see Jesus being mentioned.

nutarious:

[color=#770077]

You know nothing. You respond to personal sentiments. It seems you have no RESURRECTION HOPE.

"He who loves his life will lose it, He who lose his life FOR MY SAKE will find it." These are not my words.

To obey is better than to Sacrifice.

If it is a general rule that People who lose blood die if they refuse/ are not given blood transfusion, then the number of soldiers/world population would be declining rapidly.

Wounded Soldiers survive without blood transfusion why?

Welcome to new innovative medicine- Bloodless surgery. Ignorance is deadly.

nutarious:

shalom!

So Jesus has no doctrine for us christians- we should do as we please with no law/principle to guide us eh.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 10:10am On Apr 06, 2015
NEWBIN:

when I summon them,

These speakers are different because Isaiah 48:13 Is Y'hovah God speaking about creating all things,
and Colossians 1:16 is speaking of God creating all things through the Word and for the Word.

The Bible is full of verses showing Y'hovah is the Father and the Word is the Son.
They are the One God yes,
but they are two persons of the Godhead.

I have said myself that Jesus is the Father, but only in the sense that God and the Word is God.

To say the Son and the Father are one person is ridiculous,
The Father beget Jesus.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by nutarious(f): 10:13am On Apr 06, 2015
Maamin:

No one is blaspheming except you think Jesus is the same and co-equal as Yahweh

Nice example but it lack scriptural backing embarassed, John 4:24 "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." so between Yahweh, Jesus and the Holy spirit which of them is the soul? undecided and is the holy spirit different from God(Yahweh) which in his nature is a spirit?

It even more antichrist to say that there are 3 Gods but they are one when Deu 6:4 says otherwise. If oxford dictionary defines God from god, then we might have to go back to the original greek text and the hebrew text..so tell me is there upper case or lower case in this ancient languages when they were being translated? undecided

Gen 1:2 " And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."

God is spirit= spirit
Holy spirit = spirit
Jesus = flesh(body)
Please which one is the soul from your above illustration? Earlier on you liking the spirit of God to Holy spirit in Gen 1:2, yet they are separate individually but still one. How?

And the same God died on the cross?
In the book of Revelation the son is sitting at the right hand of God the father where is the holy spirit seated ?

But you have been using "they are" since, which I have been pointing out for you. There is but one God.

The Apostles are very much aware of who Jesus is truly is i.e (the son of God). Jesus have a God and father and he(Jesus) came to show us that God and father. And if you claim to be christ-like, you should follow suit.

Of course no church grant salvation..salvation is of the lord alone to the Jews first then to the Gentiles.
Phil 2:4 "Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling". All you need to do believe in God who have been declared by the Son (Jesus).

No! it is not stupidity. The scripture is very explicit about "one God". No ambiguity

John 4:24 says "God is spirit" @bolded is not scriptural

Thank you for your time

i never said they are GODS, i said 3 in 1, they are one, if u are tunde , thus it mean ur soul is not u nor body is dift or ur spirit aint urs, this is kinda funny, lets take u as an example, u are 3 persons in 1. which u will agree, thus this mean u are 3 dift people, if this apply to jumans who are just a copy of the original image why the arquement. i insist that GOD is one and never GODS....

TO butres my point, people in occult who have been converted made us understand they operate in the spirit, they leave their body and time travel to their various meetings..........are this not same persons.................

another example is solomon, solomon asked for wisdom when GOD asked hi he should ask, go and read ur bible all this was in the spirit for he was asleep as recorded in the bible so solomon in the spirit comminicated with GOD and not solomon in the flesh......................

more example , Jacob fought with GOD wont allow him to go tillhe was blessed, and GOD bless Jacob as recorded in the bible, but the funny thign here is that all this happen when he was asleep tooo, so jacob did all this in the spiirit,

more example, peter was in the spirit in acts for he was asleep when GOD brought unpure food to him to eat and he arqued with GOD ONLY TO WAKE UP AND SEE Cornelius messengers, the dream translate to God saying gentiles are entitled to salvation even thou jews beleive they are not pure

more examples, REVELATION was written by JOHN THE BELOVED but he was in atrance all true,,common are u following ................thatr humans are 3 in 1

angel appeared to joseph to depart to egypt and run from herod...................

all this happen in the spirirt, have u wonder what happens to ur body when u are really aslepp

now this 3 in 1 complexity of humans are a direct copy from GOD

let us make humans in our image, he was talking to the other persons.................................................

please, it never my work to convince u, but i imploy u to dig deep and never overlook basic truth cos u wannna hold on to ur beleive, its not normal......................................

GOD is 1, but in 3 persons

father=soul
son=Jesus
spirit=holy spirit

thanks
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 10:22am On Apr 06, 2015
NEWBIN:

Johnw74....have u seen this scripture? 1 Corinthians 1:24, But to those called by God to salvation, both Jews and Gentiles, Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God.

SO IF THE FATHER IS DIFFERENT FROM CHRIST, WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS THE FATHER HAS NO WISDOM NOR POWER OF HIS OWN....THIS IS BLASPHEMY

You are so confused.
Another said that Jesus is the Father, and you agreed with him, whereas scripture says that Jesus is the Word, which I agree with.

You and the other say the Son is the Father, one person, and contrary to the Bible.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 10:35am On Apr 06, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

How can Jesus be an Almighty God yet before,when and after he left earth he has his own personal God he answer to. Yet you think Jesus deserves to be translated as The GOD? And not A GOD?

Lets see how your way works out.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was "a" god.

Your way we have God, and "a" god, that makes God being two Gods instead of two persons.

But God is One God and not two gods,
also God is the One True God, and so cannot be "a" god.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 10:46am On Apr 06, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

You know nothing. You respond to personal sentiments. It seems you have no RESURRECTION HOPE.

That sounds like it is from a bad spirit.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2015
Maamin:

They dont have 2 or 3 Gods that are one like you think.

The hebrew shema is strongly held as a pledge up till today..Deu 6:4

Now for your question: God's one and only son came to earth at an appointed time through the power of the holy spirit to fulfil the law. Here is the prophecy by Prophet Isaiah in Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Hebrews 1:1-2 "1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

I don't understand you.
Are you saying Jesus wasn't a God until he came to earth and died?
Or are you saying Jesus is a God even before he came to earth as a man?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 11:40am On Apr 06, 2015
johnw74:

Lets see how your way works out.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was "a" god.

Your way we have God, and "a" god, that makes God being two Gods instead of two persons.

I mean, John 1:1 mention Two Gods, "The True God and 'The Word' as another God". Different Gods. After all there are other Gods in heaven (1 corinthians 8:5). The relationship between this two Gods is that 'The Word' Worships and calls 'The true God' his personal God. (Every other Gods is under the True God). Shikena!

Do you think only Jesus and YHWH are the only beings called God (yes with Capital letter G) in the Bible?

johnw74:

But God is One God and not two gods,
also God is the One True God, and so cannot be "a" god.

Almighty God is one.
Mighty God is two.
And many other Gods exist.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2015
johnw74:

My bad, it was out of a place of ANGER.

We all have angry outbursts from time to time, don't we?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2015
johnw74:

Don't mind them, they get angry when you prove to them that JW is completely false.
It just pain me to see them being misled to Hell.

May God open their eyes.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 11:53am On Apr 06, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

I mean, John 1:1 mention Two Gods, "The True God and 'The Word' as another God". Different Gods. After all there are other Gods in heaven (1 corinthians 8:5). The relationship between this two Gods is that 'The Word' Worships and calls 'The true God' his personal God. (Every other Gods is under the True God). Shikena!

Do you think only Jesus and YHWH are the only beings called God (yes with Capital letter G) in the Bible?

Almighty God is one.
Mighty God is two.
And many other Gods exist.
If Jesus is another God and John said he had been God before creation then the means the Hebrew people have two Gods.
Why is this other God not mentioned in the Old Testament?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I don't understand you.
Are you saying Jesus wasn't a God until he came to earth and died?
Or are you saying Jesus is[b] a God[/b] even before he came to earth as a man?

I Think he is saying, Jesus has ALWAYS BEEN "A" GOD but he is NOT "THE" GOD whom all the Jews worship. In other words, Jesus his different God who shares the Same God with the Jew and us. A subordinate God.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Don't mind them, they get angry when you prove to them that JW is completely false.
It just pain me to see them being misled to Hell.

May God open their eyes.

She did not prove anything contrary to what you think. She was only saying things she don't know. Don't tell me you don't have angry outburst?

When Jesus got provoke for the business merchants was he wrong?

When he got angry with Peter after peter told him to be kind to himself, was he wrong? Did you forget that Jesus called Peter a Satan- was Peter really a Satan?

When paul got angry with the girl with the spirit of prediction, was he doing something bad?

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
The problem with this JW is that they don't understand this. Jesus as God is different from Jesus as man. They are like two different roles he plays. Jesus as man is the son of man. As man Jesus is lower than God because all men are lower than God. As man Jesus has to be submissive to God and call Him his Father and his God because God is our God

But as God Jesus is equal to God and is one with God. As God Jesus is the Word of God and this is why John said the Word was God. He used the past tense "was God" to show that Jesus stop being God at a particular time. John went on to say the Word became flesh, implying the Jesus stop being God as at that time and Jesus became man.

Jesus later prayed in John 17:5 that God should give him the glory he had before the world began. After Jesus had accomplished his mission on earth God only gave to Jesus the glory he had before. God didn't make Jesus a God but He returned Jesus to his rightful position.

As a result of Jesus mission on earth Jesus had to play two roles:
1) The role of a divine man.
2) The role of the one and only true God.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

She did not prove anything contrary to what you think. She was only saying things she don't know. Don't tell me you don't have angry outburst?

When Jesus got provoke for the business merchants was he wrong?

When he got angry with Peter after peter told him to be kind to himself, was he wrong? Did you forget that Jesus called Peter a Satan- was Peter really a Satan?

When paul got angry with the girl with the spirit of prediction, was he doing something bad?
...Excuses...
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by nutarious(f): 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
1. There is an Undeniable "Threeness" in Scripture

Mt 3:16-17; 28:19; 2 Cor 13:14; 1 Pet 1:2; Eph 2:18; 3:14-17; 1 Th 1:3-5; Rev 4:8; Rom 15:16; Heb 9:14; Jude 20,21; Isa 48:16; 2 Th 2:13-14; John 15:26.

Is the work of our salvation at the cross a work of man or a work of God?

2. The Three Are Inseparable in Some Ways

Mt 28:19; John 10:27-30; 12:44-46,49-50; 14:9-11; 15:26; 16:13-15; 17:10; Rom 8:9-11; 1 Cor 2:11-12. The Father & Jesus share at least 25 names and titles (Lord of Lords Rev 17:14; Dt 10:17, Alpha & Omega Rev 1:8;17-18). How often have you said the end of 1 Cor 12:3?

3. The Three Are Distinct in Some Ways

Mt 3:16-17; Lk 3:21-22; Jn 1:1;6:38;14:31;15:26;16:28;17:5; Acts 5:31-32; Heb 5:7-8. Heaven was not empty when Jesus came to earth. The Three communicated when Jesus was baptized.

4. The Father is God, the Son is God, and the Spirit is God

1 Pt 1:2,3; Jn5:18;8:54 Heb 1:8-9; Rev 1:8; 22:12-16 Rom 8:9-16; 1 Cor 12:6,11

Ep 1:2-3,17;3:14;5:20 John 1:1,18; 20:28; Luke 1:35; 1 Cor 2:10-11

1Th1:1,3;3:11;Phm 3 Hosea 1:7, Is 7:14 1 John 4:12,13,15-16; Jn 14:16,26

2Th1:1; 2:16; Ga1:1,3 1 John 5:11,12, vs. 21 1 Cor 3:16 vs. 1 Cor 6:19

Titus 1:4; 1Cor1:3;8:6 Col 2:9 & Mt 1:23 Acts 5:3-4; Job 33:4; Ps 139:7-10

Ep3:11;Jn17:5 (eternal) Heb 7:3; 13:8 (eternal) Heb 9:14 (eternal)

In some verses idols are referred to as gods, (Gen 31:30,3; 1 Cor 8:5) and in two places men are referred to as "gods" (Ps 82:6-7; Jn 10:34-36). "God" here though is defined as:

1) One whom we and all the world are created through.

2) Rightfully worshipped by angels and men.

3) Rightfully given praise and devotion by men.

4) Rightfully called our Lord and our God.

By the above definitions, Christ is God according to the following scripture.

1) Jn 1:3; Col 1:16-17 (other in Jehovah's Witness New World Trans. is their own addition)

2) Heb 1:6,9 (proskuneo in Greek), Rev 5:8-9, John 9:38

3) 2 Cor 11:3

4) John 20:28-29; Heb 1:8-9; Rev 22:20; Php 2:11 (Lord).

If you refuse to recognize Jesus in these four ways, there is no need to continue until you decide to repent and obey the Bible.

God’s people in the Bible boast of and give glory to Jesus Christ. Do You?

Gal 6:14, 1 Cor 1:23,30,31, 1 Cor 2:2, John 1:14, Php 2:10-11, 2 Peter 3:18.

How many times have you boasted of what Paul boasted of in Gal 6:14?

5. There is only One God, Not Three Separate Ones

Dt 4:35-9;6:4; Mk 12:29-33; Isa 43:10-2;44:6,8;45:5-6,14,21;46:9; Joe2:27;1Tm1:17;2:5;6:15-6

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

I Saw A Snake In My Dream. What Does It Mean? / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) / What Is The Difference Between God And Lord?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.