Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! (33546 Views)

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 8:40am On Apr 05, 2015
johnw74:

The Word (God) who is equal with God (John 1:1), lowered Himself and became man, the Son of God, for a purpose, and was obedient to God unto death.

MR MAN, not just until death .. Christ is in heaven when that scripture was written . God is still his head.
And dont u read that the son will forever be subjected under the authority of his God and Father ( 1 cor 15:24-28) ?

The different between me and you is that , in ur own case , u dont employ ur brain .... U absorb trash , hook line and sinker ! You dont apply logical explanation , and u dont even understand what u ar saying , answer this : If God the Father AND Jesus are one God, Why Didnt The Father also die when Jesus died for three days if they are ? Or ar they not one God again ?

BUT FOR ME , I follow the footstep of the apostles , THEY dont just quote scriptures ... They apply logical reasoning , yes they " REASONING From the scriptures" Act 17:2

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2015
johnw74:

He doesn't appear to be lacking in faith, and is certinally not deluded.

Perhaps your problem is having a puffed up spirit.

Of course he is . If not he wont think Jesus is equal and the same God as Yahweh.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2015
Hiswordxray:

So what are you saying concerning John 1:1

1 In the beginning was the Word(Jesus), and the Word(Jesus) was with God(Yahweh), and the Word(Jesus) was God.

Hope this should make it very clear for you..emphasis on the word "with".

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2015
Maamin:

1 In the beginning was the Word(Jesus), and the Word(Jesus) was with God(Yahweh), and the Word(Jesus) was God.

Thank you bro , John himself is not stupid , HE REPEAT IN VERSE 2 " this one was in the beginning WITH God" John 1:2 emphasis on " WITH" again

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Horlufemi(m): 9:43am On Apr 05, 2015
johnw74:

Jesus is the same as the Father because they are both the One God (John 1:1).
The Son is not the Father in worldly terms,
and the Son and the Father are two persons,
and the Son is the Father and vice versa because they are God.

I know you cannot understand that.

I understand you well well.

you can say Jesus has everything that makes God God. I prefer saying Godkind now. Jesus is Godkind. Jehovah is Godkind.

They are Godkind.

John 1:1 shows Jesus and God are explicit. Jesus is even The Yahweh we know in the old testament.

an example of this is Genesis 19:24 – “Then the LORD rained on Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven” (NASB). They are the Godkind.

People should read their bibles.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2015
ISAIAH 44:6
"This is what the LORD says-- Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 45:5-6 "5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else."

Deu.6:4 "4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD"

REVELATIONS 22: 12-16...

12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. 15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

Lol..so because Jesus referred to himself as "the first and the last,the alpha and omega" in revelation you think he is the same as Yahweh? Besides this particular revelation is been given to John by an Angel sent by the Lamb(Jesus) from God the father (Yahweh). So tell me could the angel also be referring to himself as the "first and the last too?" Try reading from Rev.21:22-23 the father and the lamb are seen as the light of this new Jerusalem. Then starting from Rev 22 from chapter 1 to the end will be clear. Also christ received the book with the seven seal in Rev 5:1-9 from someone who is seated on the throne (who was the one sitting on the throne?).

DO WE HAVE TWO DIFFERENT FIRSTS AND THE LASTS..........PRAY FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT TO UNDERSTAND THIS GREAT MYSTERY (1 TIMOTHY 3:16)

No! Just like we dont have two different 'One and only true God'. Christ has always taking from what is of the father and shown it to us. John 14:10 "10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works."

Jesus calling himself "the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end" is no dispute here just like "hearing from the horses mouth"

John 8:24
I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins."

Isaiah 43:25

“I, even I, am he who blots out
your transgressions, for my own sake,
and remembers your sins no more

Ok, you are mixing things up here.."i am he" in John 8:24 by Jesus means i.e the expected Messiah who is to save the world. Now in Isaiah 43:25, Yahweh is also saying that it is "he" who saves them(Israelite) from their transgressions.

Remember i said earlier on that even Yahweh is Jesus's God and Saviour.

Yahweh is Jesus's saviour and God....which makes Him the saviour and God over all...so there cant be co-equality between father and son.
would u deny that Yahweh isn't Jesus's saviour??

Let me quote hebrew 5:4-10...

4 And no one takes this
honor on himself, but he receives it when
called by God, just as Aaron was.
5 In the same way, Christ did not take on
himself the glory of becoming a high priest.
But God said to him,
“You are my Son;
today I have become your Father.”
6 And he says in another place,
“You are a priest forever,
in the order of Melchizedek.”
7 During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he
offered up prayers and petitions with fervent
cries and tears to the one who could "SAVE" him
from death, and he was heard because of his
reverent submission. 

Did u read ""to the one(Yahweh) who could"" save"" Him(Jesus) from death"".??....

That verse 7 tells who the saviour of Christ is.....
Jesus died to save us,Yahweh saved Jesus....it was all Yahweh's plan...

That's why I said Yahweh is the saviour of all Saviours.....Almighty Saviour that is why the co-equality of both father and son in trinity cant be and will never be possible.
U get it??

JESUS BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Bless you too!
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 10:53am On Apr 05, 2015
Horlufemi:

I understand you well well.

you can say Jesus has everything that makes God God. I prefer saying Godkind now. Jesus is Godkind. Jehovah is Godkind.

They are Godkind.

John 1:1 shows Jesus and God are explicit. [s]Jesus is even The Yahweh we know in the old testament.[/s]

an example of this is Genesis 19:24 – “Then the LORD rained on Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven” (NASB). They are the Godkind.

People should read their bibles.

You might want to buttress on the bolded and striked, I could relate to that but I want to see on what context of understanding you have on that.

What exactly are you driving at in Gen 19:24 ?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 10:59am On Apr 05, 2015
Maamin:

You people keep emphasizing on "the Word was with God" but you ignore "the Word was God".

Eve was with Adam and Eve was one flesh with Adam. Those this sound unbiblical?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 11:04am On Apr 05, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

MR MAN, not just until death .. Christ is in heaven when that scripture was written . God is still his head.
And dont u read that the son will forever be subjected under the authority of his God and Father ( 1 cor 15:24-28) ?

The different between me and you is that , in ur own case , u dont employ ur brain .... U absorb trash , hook line and sinker ! You dont apply logical explanation , and u dont even understand what u ar saying , answer this : If God the Father AND Jesus are one God, Why Didnt The Father also die when Jesus died for three days if they are ? Or ar they not one God again ?

BUT FOR ME , I follow the footstep of the apostles , THEY dont just quote scriptures ... They apply logical reasoning , yes they " REASONING From the scriptures" Act 17:2
"Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood." (Act 20:28)

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 11:37am On Apr 05, 2015
nutarious:
in addition to what BINGBAGBO POSTED UP..................................................

many wont beleive that Jesus is equal to God .................................................

Firt, know very well that Jesus wont have taught and save us if he had said i am GOD,the JEWS wont accept so he has to teach them using their beleif of GOD.................................thats why you see him giving credits to the father which in real sence a worship of GOD, JESUS OR HOLY SPIRIT IS SAME..............................................

HAVE read from post to post and seen so much arguement, this is exactly what happen in Jewish days, people wont just change their doctrines just like that, so you can see he was careful in changing their perception about GOD but make them worship GOD.....

SOLUTION

LETS NOT TAKE THE ACCOUNT OF JESUS COS ITS HOTLY DEBATED, LETS TAKE THE ACCOUNT OF GOD CONSCERNING JESUS............what did God say about JESUS.

HEBREW SOLVED THIS.......................................
LETS CHECK GODS WORDS OF JESUS..............................

HEBREW 1=8, NOTE, this is GOD now talking and not JESUS...........................

reading and writing from KJV

8=But unto the son he saith,

"thy throne , O GOD, is for ever and ever:
A sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy KINGDOM"

THATS GOD calling Jesus GOD...................................................

TO CONFIRM MORE THAT THOSE ARE GODS WORDS...................................

VERSE 9 CONFIRMS IT,

9= THOU HAST LOVED RIGHTEOUSNESS AND HATED INIQUITY,

THEREFORE GOD,even thy GOD hath anoited thee with the oil of gladnss above thy fellows...........................

MORAL HERE IS

GOD called SON GOD...................................period so they are both GOD,

ASSUMING AM KEMI KILANI, I would be made of 3 elements in terms of the soul body and spirit..........................to say one is superior is saying rubish, all has theri depts.......................................................

only GOD in 3 persons will be able to say much about this complexity...............................but they are one.........................................

thanks

When you say "change doctrine " do you mean to doctrine of men? undecided. Eph.4:14 "That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;"

Hebrew Chapter 1 verse 8 is also clear enough that Jesus is God but he(Jesus) has his own God(Yahweh). It is even clearer that God(Yahweh) simply called him 'God' and not 'My God'

Why did you say "but they are one" and not "but he is one"? undecided

Deu.6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hiswordxray:

You people keep emphasizing on "the Word was with God" but you ignore "the Word was God".

Eve was with Adam and Eve was one flesh with Adam. Those this sound unbiblical?

Of course the word was God..but this word that was God was also with another called God.

John 1:2 "The same was in the beginning with God."
And for the record He (the word) came from this God

Let me make a little example using you and your father=human

In the beginning was Hiswordxray and the Hiswordxray was with human, and Hiswordxray was human.

Now the ending says "Hiswordxray was human"..the fact that you are human and with another human which is your supposed father whom you came from, does that make you equal or have the same authority and power as your father? No! But the attributed fact is your father is human and Hiswordxray is human too. Hiswordxray is lesser than his father in position of authority.

Adam and Eve being one flesh has been explained to you over and over and over again..you seem to be confusing yourself with that.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
Maamin:

Of course the word was God..but this word that was God was also with another called God.

John 1:2 "The same was in the beginning with God."
And for the record He (the word) came from this God

Let me make a little example using you and your father=human

In the beginning was Hiswordxray and the Hiswordxray was with human, and Hiswordxray was human.

Now the ending says "Hiswordxray was human"..the fact that you are human and with another human which is your supposed father whom you came from, does that make you equal or have the same authority and power as your father? No! But the attributed fact is your father is human and Hiswordxray is human too. Hiswordxray is lesser than his father in position of authority.

Adam and Eve being one flesh has been explained to you over and over and over again..you seem to be confusing yourself with that.
Your illustration is incorrect.
You have forgotten one thing: there are many human but the Jewish believe there is only one God. Therefore when you hear a Jewish person talking about his God then you should know he is talking about one God.
John said Jesus was God and that is simple enough to understand except you have the motive of twisting the Bible.

Tell me, why would someone who believe in one God be talking about two Gods as his God?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Your illustration is incorrect.
You have forgotten one thing: there are many human but the Jewish believe there is only one God. Therefore when you hear a Jewish person talking about his God then you should know he is talking about one God.
John said Jesus was God and that is simple enough to understand except you have the motive of twisting the Bible.

Tell me, why would someone who believe in one God be talking about two Gods as his God?

My illustration is correct unless you want to ignore the truth in it. There are also many God but none is unto like Yahweh.

Even God that says in Isaiah 45:5 and 6 that there is no God like him and none else...also called Jesus God in Hebrew 1:8..so did God also made a mistake or twisting his word? No!

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
Maamin:

My illustration is correct unless you want to ignore the truth in it. There are also many God but none is unto like Yahweh.

Even God that says in Isaiah 45:5 and 6 that there is no God like him and none else...also called Jesus God in Hebrew 1:8..so did God also made a mistake or twisting his word? No!
God called Jesus God because they are one God.
The Jewish believe in one God but you say John was talking about another Jewish God.
You said Jesus became God after he died on the cross but John said said Jesus was God before he came to earth.

When will you see how incorrect you are...
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hiswordxray:

God called Jesus God because [size=16pt]they are[/size] one God.
The Jewish believe in one God but you say John was talking about another Jewish God.
You said Jesus became God after he died on the cross but John said said Jesus was God before he came to earth.

When will you see how incorrect you are...

You sound amusing and at the same time confused, how can God(Yahweh) call himself(Jesus) God because they are one God. Was God talking to himself or to another different from him?

You are not only twisting the scripture but you are also lying against me @bolded blue, Go back and read through when did i say that? shocked

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
Maamin:

You sound amusing and at the same time confused, how can God(Yahweh) call himself(Jesus) God because they are one God. Was God talking to himself or to another different from him?

You are not only twisting the scripture but you are also lying against me @bolded blue, Go back and read through when did i say that? shocked
Let me put it this way:
The Jewish people believe in one God.
But later in the new testament we see a God which seem to be different from the God in the old testament.
One may conclude that the new God emerged later in the new testament.
But John said this God had been God before creation.
If this is so why did the old testament never mentioned the new God?
We have only one answer:
1) The new God is the same with the God mentioned in the old testament otherwise the Jewish people have two Gods.

If Jesus was another God of the Jewish people why wasn't he mentioned in the old testament?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hiswordxray:

"Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood." (Act 20:28)

JB reads: “Be on your guard for yourselves and for
all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you
the overseers, to feed the Church of God which he
bought with his own blood.” (KJ, Dy, NAB use
similar wording.)

However, in NW the latter part of
the verse reads: “the blood of his own
[Son].” (TEV reads similarly. Although the 1953
printing of RS reads “with his own blood,” the 1971
Edition reads “with the blood of his own Son.”
Ro
and Da simply read “the blood of his own.”)

YOUR X-RAY IS NOT WORKING, if its working you would have examined Which rendering(s) agree with 1 John 1:7, which
says: “The blood of Jesus his [God’s] Son
Cleanses us from all sin”? ( See also
Revelation
1:4-6
.) As stated in John 3:16, did God send his
only-begotten Son, or did he himself come as a
man, so that we might have life? It was the blood,
not of God, but of his Son that was poured out.

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hiswordxray:

God called Jesus God because they are one God.

Ur statement is UNscriptural

- God and Jesus are never called " one God"

- the term "ONE GOD" belongs exclusively to the FATHER, the origin of all things ! 1 cor 8:5,6 .

- The Father also called humans " GODS" ( psalm 82:5,6 ; john 10:34,35) , does that mean humans are one God with him since they are called God ? Nonsense

- the Father inspire Apostle paul to call Satan " The GOD" of the world 2 cor 4:4 , does it mean satan is a part of him ?

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
johnw74:

Us Christians unlike the jw sect believe that God is "the" One God, not "a" god of which there are many false gods.

Mar_12:32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

So God and the Word are One God,
not God and a god as jw falsely dictate.
Remove the logs from ur eyes first , GENTLEMAN.
U just point fingers as if u know it all whereas you have been seriously deceived .

If the statement " a god" is wrong , why did your translators employ and used it in Act 28:6? Explain pls
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Let me put it this way:
The Jewish people believe in one God.
But later in the new testament we see a God which seem to be different from the God in the old testament.
One may conclude that the new God emerged later in the new testament.
But John said this God had been God before creation.
If this is so why did the old testament never mentioned the new God?
We have only one answer:
1) The new God is the same with the God mentioned in the old testament otherwise the Jewish people have two Gods.

If Jesus was another God of the Jewish people why wasn't he mentioned in the old testament?

So Jesus is the same person as Yahweh in the Old testament?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

- the term "ONE GOD" belongs exclusively to the FATHER, the origin of all things ! 1 cor 8:5,6 .

- The Father also called humans " GODS" ( psalm 82:5,6 ; john 10:34,35) , does that mean humans are one God with him since they are called God ? Nonsense

- the Father inspire Apostle paul to call Satan " The GOD" of the world 2 cor 4:4 , does it mean satan is a part of him ?

stop lying....the word there is god not GOD, they are not the same

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Maamin:

So Jesus is the same person as Yahweh in the Old testament?
Answer my question:
If the Jewish had another God then why didn't they mentioned him in the old testament?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Your statement is also unscriptural because Christians worship only one God not two.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

JB reads: “Be on your guard for yourselves and for
all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you
the overseers, to feed the Church of God which he
bought with his own blood.” (KJ, Dy, NAB use
similar wording.)

However, in NW the latter part of
the verse reads: “the blood of his own
[Son].” (TEV reads similarly. Although the 1953
printing of RS reads “with his own blood,” the 1971
Edition reads “with the blood of his own Son.”
Ro
and Da simply read “the blood of his own.”)

YOUR X-RAY IS NOT WORKING, if its working you would have examined Which rendering(s) agree with 1 John 1:7, which
says: “The blood of Jesus his [God’s] Son
Cleanses us from all sin”? ( See also
Revelation
1:4-6
.) As stated in John 3:16, did God send his
only-begotten Son, or did he himself come as a
man, so that we might have life? It was the blood,
not of God, but of his Son that was poured out.

Here you go again trying to twist the Bible. The Bible says God purchase His sheep with His own blood.
You people try to twist any Scripture you don't understand.
Stop relying too much on reasoning, but learn to believe God even when He sound foolish.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by nutarious(f): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Maamin:

When you say "change doctrine " do you mean to doctrine of men? undecided. Eph.4:14 "That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;"

Hebrew Chapter 1 verse 8 is also clear enough that Jesus is God but he(Jesus) has his own God(Yahweh). It is even clearer that God(Yahweh) simply called him 'God' and not 'My God'

Why did you say "but they are one" and not "but he is one"? undecided

Deu.6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD

its not in my power to change ur beleif, thats GOD's duty for real.................

but stop blaspheming guys, this is antichrist

i will repeat my example, if am KEMI KILANI and am made of the body,spirit and soul=so which is greater? which?the body?the soul?or spirit?

its antichrist to say their are GODS, except u mean gods, the oxford dictionary also defines it proper, GOD is dift from god.

in the begining of this earth the holy spirit was introduced as the one hovering and forming, the father was using the word(son) to speak..............

they are 3 but one same like the human person being 3 yet cordinated to beone........................

look at spiritual timing, First
GOD THE FATHER IN OLD TESTTAMENT, then the WORD IN NEW TESTAMENT, and currently THE holy spirit brings the connection btw man and GOD, making it 3 reigns of GOD. each with dift timing..........................

EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION but its certainly blasphemy to say their are GODS, except u shd mean that we should expect more GODS SHOWING UP......................HABA.

if the early apostles in the bible called him JESUS GOD, why will a man who is not a witness nor was there when our lord and his disciples were laying there lifes so that the ministry of GOD will increase currently under the leadership of the holy spirit..................its blasphemy and doctrine

and this i promise everybody reading this,no church on earth will get u to heaven..................................if u beleive a church will, u are ignorant.

if a Man cant explain how a man being 3persons is well explanable and created wouldnt it be stupidity to understand the complexity btw GOD in 3 persons, remeber he said let us make man in our image........

GOD HAS A SPIRIT, SO DO MAN

GOD IN MAN FORM, JESUS

GOD THE FATHER, BELEIVED TO BE SOMEWAY EQUAL TO SOUL(the soul cordinates the body and spirit yet nevr is the superior)

thanks
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
bingbagbo:

stop lying....the word there is god not GOD , they are not the same
Wake up ! English is different from greek .

So you are also ignorant of the fact that there is no "g" and "G" diffrenciation in the original greek . For ur info ALL HAVE SAME LETTERING . Research more .

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Your statement is also unscriptural because Christians worship only one God not two.

' FOR THOUGH THERE ARE MANY GODS , .. FOR US , THERE IS ONE GOD, THE FATHER ' - 1 COR 8:5,6 .

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

' FOR THOUGH THERE ARE MANY GODS , .. FOR US , THERE IS ONE GOD, THE FATHER ' - 1 COR 8:5,6 .
Those that mean Jesus is not our God?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by nutarious(f): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Stop blasphemy now, gods is dift from Gods. It's gods there where u quoted and not Gods. Except u mean Sango and God are same.

Remember The word of the Lord said condemned is he who removed or add to his scripture.

There is only 1 God and no other,. Now this 1 God has 3 DIMENSIONS IN HIM

JUST LIKE U TOO HAS A SPIRIT, BODY AND SOUL, thus this make u 3 humans. It only made u 3 in 1.......

Don't ever equate gods with God........................

He created gods and all ftins but nobody created him and their is none and will never be like him. A prayer in holy spirit, a prayer in Jesus name or a prayer to God the Father is same and it is same source.

Thanks
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

So you are also ignorant of the fact that there is no "g" and "G" diffrenciation in the original greek . For ur info ALL HAVE SAME LETTERING . Research more .

mr greek grammarian, do u need a greek grammarian to teach u that the god of this world in that context cant be the Almighty God ??

anyway....how has Jesus' earthly reign since 1914 been like with u? grin grin grin
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
nutarious:

Stop blasphemy now, gods is dift from Gods. It's gods there where u quoted and not Gods. Except u mean Sango and God are same.

Remember The word of the Lord said condemned is he who removed or add to his scripture.

There is only 1 God and no other,. Now this 1 God has 3 DIMENSIONS IN HIM

JUST LIKE U TOO HAS A SPIRIT, BODY AND SOUL, thus this make u 3 humans. It only made u 3 in 1.......

Don't ever equate gods with God........................

He created gods and all ftins but nobody created him and their is none and will never be like him. A prayer in holy spirit, a prayer in Jesus name or a prayer to God the Father is same and it is same source.

Thanks

oUr english translators differentiate "g" from "G"
Do ur research , original Greek has no such style . ALL HAVE SAME LETTERING !

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by nutarious(f): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

U saying what suites y cos u don't wanna let go a doctrine and a belief that's wrong.

All translation of the Bible differentiate gods from Gods

All dictionary separates gods from Gods

U mean ur own research is current and real than the Bible translators and also dictionary meaning researchers

Also, if ur research says gods is same as Gods then of course they will be same and same class, u will never be able to tell anyone which is greater BTW ur gods lol.

Why will the creator of gods also be called god, u are entitled to Ur belief but don't come on social media to repeat this blasphemous statement.

Xtian reading this, God is dift from gods , he quoted 1 cor 8 =5-6, here the Bible said gods but he change it to mean Gods =isn't that blasphemous? U change a bible script to suite ur argument.

Nha u know oooooo oooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) / Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison / Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.