Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday (3669 Views)

Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha / GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV / GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by Ibime(m): 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2009
@ OP,

Just saw this thread.

Now this is what I call democracy.

Fashola is something serious.
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by Kobojunkie: 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2009
@Skyblue, I am only ashamed that I had to be SUBJECTED to all that in the name of chatting with the governor in a "DEMOCRATIC" Lagos state. Sure I did log off and on a couple of times during that to spare myself some of that a** kissing but knowing how things work online sometimes, I had to endure some portion to ensure I did not lock myself out of the chat room.  grin
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by SkyBlue1: 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2009
Kobojunkie:

@Skyblue, I am only ashamed that I had to be SUBJECTED to all that in the name of chatting with the governor in a "DEMOCRATIC" Lagos state. Sure I did log off and on a couple of times during that to spare myself some of that a** kissing but knowing how things work online sometimes, I had to endure some portion to ensure I did not lock myself out of the chat room.  grin

Gosh, what event did you go to? We must have gone to different events cos i can't remember when a butt was presented for kissing, perhaps you should have questioned the validity of the event you went to at that juncture?  cheesy

It wasn't that bad and i simply say that cos it could have been worse. Some good questions did go through and the FOI thing got a response though a very quick one. Shows how much attention you were paying. The response was basically - no there is nothing stopping the lagos legislature from pursuing it for Lagos. And no, i didn't really see that much derrier kissing, still can't believe some of the questions @B.O.S.S. was presenting considering he always comes on NL to play the "i don't know game". A chance presented itself to finally "know" and he was asking stuff like "is this a p.r stunt? It probably was, so? LOL. @B.O.S.S. you better not come in asking questions again cos i will just ignore you  smiley
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by Kobojunkie: 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2009
Sky Blue:

Gosh, what event did you go to? We must have gone to different events cos i can't remember when a butt was presented for kissing, perhaps you should have questioned the validity of the event you went to at that juncture?  cheesy

It wasn't that bad and i simply say that cos it could have been worse. Some good questions did go through and the FOI thing got a response though a very quick one. Shows how much attention you were paying. The response was basically - no there is nothing stopping the lagos legislature from pursuing it for Lagos. And no, i didn't really see that much derrier kissing, still can't believe some of the questions @B.O.S.S. was presenting considering he always comes on NL to play the "i don't know game". A chance presented itself to finally "know" and he was asking stuff like "is this a p.r stunt? It probably was, so? LOL. @B.O.S.S. you better not come in asking questions again cos i will just ignore you  smiley

Oh please stop already!! You were only there for like the last 30 minutes. And how do you know I did not question the need for the a** kissing? How much of what I posted or asked can you claim to have seen in there? Go Back a page, read the original question and then compare it with what the man saw to answer with that one line. Jeezzzz !!!! Stop already ! roflmao!
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by SkyBlue1: 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Oh please stop already!! You were only there for like the last 30 minutes. And do you know I did not question it? How much of what I posted or asked can you claim to have seen in there? Go Back a page, read the original question and then compare it with what the man saw to answer with that one line. Jeezzzz !!!! Stop already ! roflmao!

LOOOL. Guy chill, it seems this stuff really got to you. It is not my fault you woke up early in the morning only to get one line response to one of your questions out of many. But on a serious note i thought you saw the response to the FOI thing. I thought it was really short and inadequate, but the FOI thing did get touched on so we know it can be pursued in Lagos question is wether the government has a will to do so. I just find your frustration at the whole thing very very amusng, perhaps because i did not think so much of the web side of things cos it looked badly organised, i mean when was it announced and who are the company or media group that were coordinating it? The guy who was typing out responses kept on fumbling with spelling errors, come on LOL. No need to direct any frustration at me cheesy
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by Kobojunkie: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2009
Sky Blue:

LOOOL. Guy chill, it seems this stuff really got to you. It is not my fault you woke up early in the morning only to get one line response to one of your questions out of many. But on a serious note i thought you saw the response to the FOI thing. I thought it was really short and inadequate, but the FOI thing did get touched on so we know it can be pursued in Lagos question is wether the government has a will to do so. I just find your frustration at the whole thing very very amusng, perhaps because i did not think so much of the web side of things cos it looked badly organised, i mean when was it announced and who are the company or media group that were coordinating it? The guy who was typing out responses kept on fumbling with spelling errors, come on LOL. No need to direct any frustration at me cheesy

You seem to be in the mood to offer up as many excuses as you think is needed to sort of calm me down but it ain't working.

B)
The Freedom of Information Bill has been stalled for years in the National house but, I don’t believe that there is anything in the Lagos State Constitution that prohibits Lagos from enacting a Freedom of Information law at the State Level. A Bill like this will go a long way in checking corruption in the state, long after you are gone as governor. You speak of a democracy, but are you willing to sign such a bill (FOI) in to law in Lagos state?

About the FOI bill, it is no secret that it is possible for states to sign such into law but my question for geared more to getting him COMMIT to ensuring it passes and we get his support in pushing it. If you learned anything from what has happened to that bill since Obasanjo's time, you would understand the need to get that man COMMIT so that we can use it against him should he waver on his promise to do so.

His one line only tells that there is nothing against such a bill like that in the state just as there is nothing against free health care in the lagos constitution. Every body knows this but we also know that does not mean it is all going to be done. Now, in a couple of days, I expect to get answers posted on that site to my question; researched answers as expected from a politician. That may help but there is still nothing as good as getting direct, raw answers to questions when asked.

Now for your choosing the blame the media and the company, I am not sure if you know that the onus is on the government here to ensure the companies picked are adequately able to handle the job need. But then again, how can I blame the government, right?
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by SkyBlue1: 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2009
Kobojunkie:

You seem to be in the mood to offer up as many excuses as you think is needed to sort of calm me down but it ain't working.

About the FOI bill, it is no secret that it is possible for states to sign such into law but my question for geared more to getting him COMMIT to ensuring it passes and we get his support in pushing it. If you learned anything from what has happened to that bill since Obasanjo's time, you would understand the need to get that man COMMIT so that we can use it against him should he waver on his promise to do so.

His one line only tells that there is nothing against such a bill like that in the state just as there is nothing against free health care in the lagos constitution. Every body knows this but we also know that does not mean it is all going to be done. Now, in a couple of days, I expect to get answers posted on that site to my question; researched answers as expected from a politician. That may help but there is still nothing as good as getting direct, raw answers to questions when asked.

Now for your choosing the blame the media and the company, I am not sure if you know that the onus is on the government here to ensure the companies picked are adequately able to handle the job need. But then again, I don't think this is move you much.

*sigh* fine, sure, i am done with this LOL.
As posted earlier, i said during the whole event that i hoped your questions got answered because they touched on good solid issues that could hence incite more detailed and comprehensive answers and yes i totally agree with the whole issue of asking about the FOI thing as a means of getting the govenor to commit to the issue. However you might be falling into the trap of labelling thise who do not agree with you as butt kissers. I really don't know what the beef is. I thought the response to the FOI question was completely inadequate as i just said in the previous post. That response alone revealed that sich an important bill was not even in the cards or in consideration on the govenor's path and i have been advocating and following that bill for quite a while now.

Why don't you go back to the first posts, did i not predict that this will not be what people were probably expecting hence why i was not initially going to join? We are speaking of Nigeria whereby government is surrounded by yes men in the media also. If the web chat agenda was a serious one it should have been a strictly web chat affair because then there is less chance to 'dodge' questions and then you can have a more confrontational and revealing discourse. It is so easy in a press conference to brush over issues and this was a press conference not a somewhat interview scenario which a proper web chat with people would have been closer to. How many times have i posted that it was badly organised? Instead you are taking foresight on my path to mean i am willing to offer up excuses or defend blindly or something of the sort. A tad irritating considering i have just been joking a bit since i found the whole affair a bit unserious. I really don't care who or not has beef with the govenor as i also wanted answers to questions an issues i had but did not get responses either, for crying out loud Fashola is not my uncle but ok, i see you are frustrated you did not get responded to, so i will leave you to it, have a nice day  smiley
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by Kobojunkie: 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2009
Sky Blue:

*sigh* fine, sure, i am done with this LOL.
As posted earlier, i said during the whole event that i hoped your questions got answered because they touched on good solid issues that could hence incite more detailed and comprehensive answers and yes i totally agree with the whole issue of asking about the FOI thing as a means of getting the govenor to commit to the issue. However you might be falling into the trap of labelling thise who do not agree with you as butt kissers. I really don't know what the beef is. I thought the response to the FOI question was completely inadequate as i just said in the previous post. That response alone revealed that sich an important bill was not even in the cards or in consideration on the govenor's path and i have been advocating and following that bill for quite a while now.

Why don't you go back to the first posts, did i not predict that this will not be what people were probably expecting hence why i was not initially going to join? We are speaking of Nigeria whereby government is surrounded by yes men in the media also. If the web chat agenda was a serious one it should have been a strictly web chat affair because then there is less chance to 'dodge' questions and then you can have a more confrontational and revealing discourse. It is so easy in a press conference to brush over issues and this was a press conference not a somewhat interview scenario which a proper web chat with people would have been closer to. How many times have i posted that it was badly organised? Instead you are taking foresight on my path to mean i am willing to offer up excuses or defend blindly or something of the sort. A tad irritating considering i have just been joking a bit since i found the whole affair a bit unserious. I really don't care who or not has beef with the govenor as i also wanted answers to questions an issues i had but did not get responses either, for crying out loud Fashola is not my uncle but ok, i see you are frustrated you did not get responded to, so i will leave you to it, have a nice day  smiley

You SERIOUSLY have absolutely no clue what I am refering to here as a** Kissing ceremony, do you ? Roflmao!!!

Please ask before you LEAP to fill me up with all the excuses you have to offer!! Like I said earlier you came in 30 minutes to the end and probably missed the a** kissing ceremony!! That should have clued you in to the fact that it was probably more than questions and answers to the questions !! Jeeezz!!
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by BOSS7: 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2009
Kobojunkie, SkyBlue is referring to the preparation stage when we both waited to see the excllency. He's saying we joined in that process of butt licking.
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2009
roflmao! @B.O.S.S

You have the names twisted!
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by BOSS7: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2009
@ SkyBlue, the reason I asked him about the PR stunt bit is cos I just wated to cut to the chase and obviously, it's  simple response I expected. I.E. yay o nay. He answered my other question though, the bit about CCTV but he dodged the prison service.

grin
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by BOSS7: 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2009
Kobojunkie:

roflmao! @B.O.S.S

You have the names twisted!
Now I'm confused. it's ok.

cheesy
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by SkyBlue1: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2009
Kobojunkie:

You SERIOUSLY have absolutely no clue what I am refering to here as a** Kissing ceremony, do you ? Roflmao!!!

Please ask before you LEAP to feel you need to pound me with excuses! Like I said earlier you came in 30 minutes to the end and probably missed the a** kissing ceremony!! Jeeezz!!

Actually i did not miss all of it, i did get a glimpse of some. A question before your FOI question was not actually a question but just a praise. Was it expected on my path? Absolutely. And i don't feel i have "pounded" on you with excuses as i have said over and over again it was badly organised and some questions that were presented did not get properly addressed. Ironically i have touched on this in the post you just quoted so i won't again. I guess you won't be satisfied till i call the whole event an absolute disgrace and sham but sorry, i don't think it was. I think it was terribly organised and the environment and setting lent itself to an easy dodging of questions (if they did get asked in the first place). I think the responses that were more detailed and touched on were well argued and showed that actions carried out by the government were not just done blindly (especially the oshodi response and cctv).
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by Kobojunkie: 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2009
I know when you logged on @Skyblue. You came in when the question session already started. Sorry, you missed the A** kissing portion of the whole which lasted at least 15 minutes. Please stop already!! I was right in front of my monitor when you showed up! the FOI questio you keep referring to was posted about 45 miinutes after it was asked, about 20 or so minutes after the a** kissing ceremony had ended.

If you had been there for the "ceremony" and were honest enough, you would have probably asked the same question @B.O.S.S did. He beat me to it.
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by SkyBlue1: 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2009
Kobojunkie:

I know when you logged on @Skyblue. You came in when the question session already started. Sorry, you missed the A** kissing portion of the whole which lasted at least 15 minutes. Please stop already!! I was right in front of my monitor when you showed up! the FOI questio you keep referring to was posted about 45 miinutes after it was asked, about 20 or so minutes after the a** kissing ceremony had ended.

LOL. Fine, there was butt kissing, do we now have a consensus? LOL.
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by BOSS7: 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2009
Of course there was butt kissing (see page 2).
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by Kobojunkie: 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2009
lol . . .  I think you missed the whole portion where he was introduced and then the introduction of members of the lagos state house of assembly and the disgusting use of the words EXCELLENCY, EMINENCE, HONORABLE etc. . .  Plus you skipped the part where the Moderator of the chat is introduced to us as the EMINENT moderator. . . At that point, I sent a message to the admin asking what the heck all that was for. RoflamO!!

I can only imagine how everyone else in the room felt during all that. Roflmao!!
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by BOSS7: 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2009
Hahaha, I think if our messages were shown (all of them without moderation), we'll probably wouldn't have been there longer than 5minutes.
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2009
It was really a throat-scratching experience for me. Reminded me of why I hated politics in Nigeria. roflmao!!! Even the thievess among them come laden with "Honorable" titles. roflmao!!
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by BOSS7: 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2009
Did you read what I pasted in page 1 that "His Excellency" is now a requirement. When I saw that, thought WTF?
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by Kobojunkie: 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2009

TextCast: Fashola, thank you Wale
TextCast: the governor has jyust been askec about cctv]
TextCast: fashola: I don;t agree that we are wasting money on CCTv
TextCast: the biggest challagnes apart form transport are security
TextCast: : We have inadequate number of police officer
TextCast: : for 6 million people
TextCast: : In any event the number of cameras we are putting in will not all be funded by Lagos State gov
TextCast: : we will be providing cameras for anyone, the supplier will install the equipment adn connect someone to teh database
TextCast: : using technology to improve thes security

I did find his response to the CCTV question rather interesting though. No mention of training personnel to monitor the Cameras; or liaising with police to ensure the feed actually used directly to catch criminals, or the funding coming from donations. I almost get the sense that it is an effort geared towards having more private entities with CCTVs installed, in the State. Have more mom and pop stores install CCTVS, manage the cameras themselves but allow the state access the cameras for data when needed. No mention of a need to install them in public areas or the likes, like many seem to propose would be the case. Not necessarily the GRAND plan explained to me by one of the other guys I debated that issue with sometime this week.
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by SkyBlue1: 11:48pm On Jan 18, 2009
Kobojunkie:

I did find his response to the CCTV question rather interesting though. No mention of training personnel to monitor the Cameras; or liaising with police to ensure the feed actually used directly to catch criminals, or the funding coming from donations. I almost get the sense that it is an effort geared towards having more private entities with CCTVs installed, in the State. Have more mom and pop stores install CCTVS, manage the cameras themselves but allow the state access the cameras for data when needed. No mention of a need to install them in public areas or the likes, like many seem to propose would be the case. Not necessarily the GRAND plan explained to me by one of the other guys I debated that issue with sometime this week.

Well, london which is probably the most cctved city (central london anyway) on the planet has a significant ammount of cameras belonging to private businesses also as well as public cameras. So the effect could still be achieved to an extent even with this scheme.
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by spikedcylinder: 7:47am On Jan 19, 2009
I'm not surprised. He posts his numbers in the dailies all the time so people can reach him. Not sure if the numbers actually work though.
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by nduaj(m): 8:50am On Jan 19, 2009
IF YOU ASK ME, I THINK THIS WAS A SUCCESS, this is the first time eva in the history of Lagos (or Nigeria , i think) that a Govenor will take questions from an online chat , I wacthed the whole show, and ofcourse since its the first time, there are bound to be mistakes, the Gov responded to 3 comments from the chatroom (2 questions and 1 gratitude message) that in my honest opinion needs to be commended. its a new idea in Nigeria and am sure wen the gov marks his 700 days in office, the online chat will be more organised.

but you guys c'mon, he was taking questions from the panel, audience, moderator, phone as well and he had to do this in an hour and a half, there was no way he coulld have answered every question, i guess the moderator passed the 2 "hottest" questions to him and he answered, yu guys shud at least show regard to enownow.com for organising somthin like this, in the democratic debate in the US, they took a couple of questions from YouTube.com, i am almost certain that millions of people posted questions on youtube, but the moderators of the debate sieved out the best and posted live.

Its a welcome innovation from enownow.com and i think you guys shud encourage them a bit, if it was youtube organising this, am sure you people wouldnt be talking like this, but becus say na nigerian company do am , una no wan appreciate, anyway, they say "a prophet is without honour in his home"

lets look forward to more chat sessions with celebreties and personalities from them, enownow.com WELL DONE JAREEE! E NO EASY, BUT UNA DEY TRY!!!!
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by Cambel2: 11:33am On Jan 19, 2009
I think what annoys B.O.S.S and co was the fact that they had expected to "hit" the governor with loads of questions but what they failed to realized was that the event was a sort of feed back thing not only to online people but also the audience in studio and people glued to the TV and Radio, i followed the event on TV and i attempetd to put a call through but was unable, they even showed on TV it was only Dr Fredrick Fasheun, Oba of Lagos and another Woman that was allowed to ask a question each, even members of the panel could only asked about 2-3 questions each and the phone users were the worst, only one phone call, , but the governor answered three questions from the Web, , i think its fair considering the circumstantial situation, the evnt was timed like the moderator, Dr Mrs Doyin Abiola stated before the commencement that, they will take more questions from panelist and few from audience in studio and others from Web and Radio.

AM SURE IF IT WERE TO BE YOUTUBE THAT organized the web end you guys wont be this hard, i will like us to look at the good in what was achieved, , it was the first time the internet will be use in the history of Nigerian politics, and it was not bad, even though most of the questions some of us would have asked was actually asked by the panelist, but i think it will be good if the organizer of the web will help bring the governor online for "purely online live chat with us, and then we could get the full attention of his excellency, i know he will like it.,, so enownow you guys should work on this for us here.

but in the main time, i will like to say, THANK YOU ENOWNOW for the wonderful idea.
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by Kobojunkie: 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2009
Sky Blue:

Well, london which is probably the most cctved city (central london anyway) on the planet has a significant ammount of cameras belonging to private businesses also as well as public cameras. So the effect could still be achieved to an extent even with this scheme.

CCTV in london is not based on privately owned cameras but government monitored and installed cameras around the city. Going by your answer above, we could say that NY, Chicago, COlumbus, Atlanta etc are more CCTVed than London considering that most all the stores and private entities in those cities has CCTV installed. That then makes the people's continued resistance to state-monitored CCTVs null and void. Come on!! There is a big difference.

In response to the question asked, the governor in this case mentions that the CCTV's will be at the owners expense. No mention of coupons to those interested in purchasing the CCTV cameras, and getting them installed. So please re-read my post to see the point in it. No mention of training personnel, No mention of help with power supply to the CCTVs, or help with cost of connecting and staying connected, or monitoring the CCTV. Just some government approved supplier linking the CCTV, purchased by the CCTV buyer, up to some database( state owned, I presume). Now not sure how this will PREVENT crime; could help in solving more cases but preventing? Not sure cause this is no where near what is currently installed in London which helps in crime prevention.
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by BOSS7: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2009
More so, regarding the CCTV,the governor was going to add more to his statement (according to the telecast) so I guess we didn't hear it all from the governor.
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2009
Yep! I particularly wanted him to explain how exactly having private entities install camera's in their establishment will go to improving security. I mean, yes it does to an extent but I was expecting a more government-involved program and not what he talked about. Like I mentioned earlier, I had this discussion earlier in the week about this with someone on here who came up with some really elaborate plan but it turns out the guy was just blowing smoke into the debate so he could be right about Fashola.  Now, I don't know how to get him back in here to explain where he got his information from.

However, the push to have more private CCTV's installed is good; I mean as long as it is not government spending the money on 10,000 cameras. We are looking at about $500 per camera here (for those who have little idea how much it could cost to purchase and install a CCTV camera and get it running) and that does not include maintainance cost, or cost to ensure the camera stays connected each month to the Database. Having privately installed CCTV's is sort of like an upgrade to buglary proof, which is definitely needed.
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by BOSS7: 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2009
That's correct. He's not really implemting a full-on CCTV action but just scratching the surface. In that case, I think anyone could do that because he's basically trying to get the private companies to install and maintain the CCTV themselves and then he'll take the glor for implementing the idea. He's not really trying to install the CCTV for the sake of the citizens but for the companies. That's what I understand.
Re: Subject: Chat Live With Gov. Fashola - This Sunday by Kobojunkie: 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2009
That is sort of what I get too – Commercialization of Lagos as way of developing the state. That is what I am not sure will work considering it is too focused on helping companies and not really geared towards helping the people as much. I do hope he is making sure to enforce policies that force the companies to hire more local hands as against continuing to flood the state with more expatriates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Practicing Investigative Journalism? / The Coming War Between Egypt And Ethiopia / Re – Who Will Defeat Jonathan In 2015? Joe Igbokwe Responds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.