Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (76193 Views)

REACTION: Can You Marry A Man Currently Earning #50,000 Monthly? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
I really don't know why people are attacking @ EggovinMma.
That's her personal taste/choice. Some people are just not cut out for suffering, managing or unnecessary prudence that comes with a non-affluent man.

50k is not much considering the economical situation of the country.
But then, it shouldn't always be about the man...."ladies, what are you also bringing to the table?"

1+1 = 2. If the wife is earning something too, they can keep afloat easily.

In all, it takes a lot of patience and level head to stay with a not too buoyant man. If you don't possess these qualities - just don't marry the innocent guy and give him high bp.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
3cycle:

Stop stalking me.
Get a life dude.....
Since last year you've refused to be sensible y?
it is fun and the waiting since last yr. grin shocked
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
hifaif:

So you think I am not mature? undecided Stay off my mention.

I will mention you. You can say please stop or tell me you are sorry for insulting me grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by NemzySeries(m): 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

My brother, that was during our mother's time.Where I come from, as an igbo gurl, my father made sure he slaved to give me the best, despite the fact he is not a graduate. I CAN NOT MARRY A MAN THATS LESS THAT MY FATHER. I CAN NOT EAT THERE SQUARE MEALS IN MY FATHERS HOUSE, ONLY TO EAT ONCE A DAY IN MY HUSBAND S HOUSE.THATS ILL LUCK.I should be the one earning that kind of amount to support my husband, and not him.Its not a sin o, but it's way below what I grew up with despite we weren't rich.BROS, ONCE AGAIN HOLY GHOST FIREEEEE! !
Till dat time reach
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by toniro(m): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
50k per month today. 50k per day tomorrow. Hold am tight
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
favoured234:

I will mention you. You can say please stop or tell me you are sorry for insulting me grin

When did I insult you? undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by zealot4me(f): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
yes I can
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Rocktation(f): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Guys of these days are always touchy when it comes to money. Are all the ones badmouthing ego wetin on this thread, planning to earn 50k? grin

Odikwa harsh oo. Person say she nor fit manage dude with 50k, e come turn to quarrel. Na una life she come?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by juwoonn(m): 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?
Definitely u'll divorce d rich guy, if he latter go broke..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ephemmm: 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
Monicasque:
ohh gosh this is really getting tiring now. Why does it always has to be about money. What happened to ladies can you marry a man who you love and who loves you back? guy I would marry my man even if he was earning R1K coz money is not everything. I know how it's like to be in lack, and I know how it's like to have plenty. so I have learnt to be content whatever the situation. besides, in a man one must look at his character and ambition, he might be earning R2K today, but the one who created him is not a fool, and I know for a fact that someone's current situation might differ a whole lot in the future. Obviously I cant marry an ambitionless idiot who I can just see that he should be left as he is because he is hopeless, and besides, if I also contribute in the household, that R50K might just have a partner / helper right ?

Ladies like you are the ones pushing men into crimes like stealing, bunkery, robbery, etc That is why I always pity men who always succombs to the whims and caprices of women.

How much was your father collecting before he started screwing your mother if I may ask?

A husband collecting 450k may loose his job today while the one collecting 50k may got the job of 450 within an hour.

Mind you, the husband collecting 50k might even possess qualification which is better than the one collecting 50k. The difference between both is the grace factor.

As a fresh graduate in Lagos, do you even think it is an easy task to get a job of 50k in even metropolitan cities like Lagos in the face of rampant unemployment? Go to the banks and find out how much are those tellers who are working from morning till night are collecting if it is not in the region of 50k.

Our time for success and prosperity are different as an individuals: thread softly please.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
hifaif:

Oh, STFU already, you broke ass mofo. And get off my mention.

You did here sad
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by koperatemc(m): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?
GO n Die...if e easy marry ursef.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
favoured234:

You did here sad

So what should I do about it? undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ivyT(f): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
francizy:

Wetin do my ivyt now, what language is her pix speaking cuz I don't know when DPs started speaking to people.

I kan kill for that babe oh! Make you take time brother.. tongue

Boo do I know u?

I don fall ur hand abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Eberex(m): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
favoured234:

undecided

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ephemmm: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
Tashaamania:
Why would a man earning 50k per month be thinking of marriage?
Does he even love his unborn kids?

I pray you don't have delay in marriage, by the time you reach 35 you won't be telling me the same story.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ivyT(f): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
tenry:
we know your type, your pix even speaks volume.

Free me wink
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by koperatemc(m): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

My brother, that was during our mother's time.Where I come from, as an igbo gurl, my father made sure he slaved to give me the best, despite the fact he is not a graduate. I CAN NOT MARRY A MAN THATS LESS THAT MY FATHER. I CAN NOT EAT THERE SQUARE MEALS IN MY FATHERS HOUSE, ONLY TO EAT ONCE A DAY IN MY HUSBAND S HOUSE.THATS ILL LUCK.I should be the one earning that kind of amount to support my husband, and not him.Its not a sin o, but it's way below what I grew up with despite we weren't rich.BROS, ONCE AGAIN HOLY GHOST FIREEEEE! !
must it always b abt ur husband? @ d end nw u wil b in ur menopause still looking 4 a husband bkos of ur big eye..GEJ ws nt a president wen PEJ agree 2 marry him

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by NewsHub: 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
G12:

For your mind... and you know say you never marry. Assuming God has destined your husband to be, to be a billionaire in 5years time, if he comes now just because he earns only 50k at the moment, you are definitely going to miss a billionaire husband.

My friend it is not of him that willeth or runneth, neither is the race for the swiftest. Na God get power. I have seen lives transformed within a very short time.

The best comment i have read on this thread.

It's very funny how some girls think. Someone is even binding and loosing 50k! I dey laugh.

The difference between that 50k monthly salary and a 1million naira monthly salary is time. Again, i dey laugh...some ladies are so shallow minded.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
ferdimako:

it is fun and the waiting since last yr. grin shocked
Frustrated because I never replied any of your PM's? I don't associate myself with daft ppl.
Btw am male now, you can back off.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by scribble: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
ibrokola:

Wanna b like u. Whats d secret to d 3000% rise in income. Business or a better paying job?

I have my own business.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by austinbrown: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
u r simply a runz girl

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ajekpakororo: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
watered:
No wonder! Dog wey no get owner no dey different from you. So na who go collect the bride price incase any mugu show up?

You know get talk. undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by symbian03(m): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
chimkaire:
Note: Your e-girlfriend ''liked'' your comment, not me cheesy cheesy cheesy

Her goes mine wink.....

wink Regardless of the fact that you hate to depend on what the man puts on the table, I'm just asking if you'd let me spoil you. Not the 50k man though cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by amakarita(f): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
Everyfin z all about choice..i beleive no man wish to earn such amount or hv u forgotten dat #no one knows tomorrow)
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ajekpakororo: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
austinbrown:
u r simply a runz girl

Prrrrrrrrh! Bros go and make money .No waste ya time for my matter.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by EKPETI(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ladies note that it is not all married men or guys earn 50k @ the beginning. It is called d beginning note d end. Everything dat is big must start small.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by sibepoc(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
I earn just 20k in a month at d age of 26, i guess i dont qualify to get married in this life? Rubbish!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ephemmm: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
Caleycash:
can I really find a woman like you in this world?!...becus I believe u speak from experience, all d girls av seen here all love money,except you.uer different

That is why majority of our ladies will never marry until they reach 35 and above

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by NewsHub: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
NifemiOlu:
So many ladies are suffering from myopia. The funny thing about it is that guys earning big won't tell you how they started rough. You can't add value to his life, he gets frustrated, he starts beating you...just an example.
A guy, just 3 years ago, was trekking all around town of Ilorin doing tutorial job, earning 12k. Now, the dude is working with Glo. Bought a car, built a house and got married. How did he find himself at Glo? He taught a boy whose father works at Glo. The boy cleared all his papers.
Guys, even if you're earning 15k, provided you're smart, focused and with goodwill on your side, you will make it. That's sure.

Great comment!!!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
Dis na y old age go continue dey embrace most of u single ladies.. Una neva start o.. Men no get problem

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by holusormi(m): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
dannio:

One of my friend was earning less than 50,000.00.Guess what he did he made plans and got married today my friend is working somewhere else earning over 100,000.00.till date l marvel at how he was able to get married with the so little that he was earning

Congratulate him for me , besides he might have another source of income you don't know about so don't be too quick to conclude

Getting married in a salary of 50k in Lagos Nigeria where I live is ridiculously stupid!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Reveals What Her Boyfriend Made Her Do For Urgent 2K (pic) / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.