Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy (20676 Views)

Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People / To The Mature Men / A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by ribbit: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Abort it

1 Like

Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
MuhdG:

I understand you but I don't think u understand wat am trying to say.

In few words what I want to say is

The way a girl dresses CONTRIBUTES to d probability of her getting raped. And it may be high or low!

Saint Patrick undecided

Most rape victims were raped by those close to them

Like a family member, family friend, friends etc

Learn never to justify savage behaviours

4 Likes

Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
tammmy:

wen ur pregnant u would feel the bond between you and that child . it would be monstrous to eliminate the bby

How many have you birthed
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
Keeping it! cheesy cheesy
*The joy of motherhood* smiley
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
julietchic:
I will keep it, God hate abortion and i will never try it in my life.

Even if it is going to lead to your death
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by victorbasse(m): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
25omega:
Where did you meet God? and where in the bible was abortion mentioned?
.....tnks oooooo...i wiash he wuld tell us.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by olaolulazio(m): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nothing!

Will name the child Godwin.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by gal10(f): 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
MuhdG:

A rapist checks for the greenlight.
If a woman dresses decently, knows her footstep well, than probability that she would get raped is very small compared to a woman who dresses any how, revealing a lot of "skin". In that scenario the rapist becomes motivated to explore the whole "skin".

Its just like a thief or robber. If u r reach and u secure your house/property properly with watch dogs, sophisticated security guards do you think the theif/robber will think of coming near ur house or property??

Now let another rich man leave his house nd property unsecured and see whether the thief/robber won't come and "rape" his properties!
smh @ u... This is many times not d case...infact u are indeed in a world of your own until it happens to one of ur own...like u haven't seen d most secured of houses get burgled ba Life is not in simple black and white or binaries...there are many sides to it. Just pray and yes be careful..
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by VickJames(m): 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
U keep it
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
Bluestarry:
I would encourage the girl to keep the pregnancy, after delivery ill kill him or her with my bare hands grin
na wa
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Egbagirl(f): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
MuhdG:

No. Buh trust me. Them gurls play a big role in "rape"

What nonsense ignorant chauvinistic comment is this? undecided undecided undecided

You're also assuming that rape only happens because a girl is dressed in a certain type of outfit or is drunk or whatever, which is wrong. No matter the situation, if sex is not consensual then it is rape. It doesn't matter what the person is wearing and whether the person is intoxicated or not. No is No. Even if the victim teases you, when they say STOP, you STOP and when they say NO, they mean NO.

Some human beings undecided

5 Likes

Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Bobbyblacky2(m): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
U re funny? So when the child is grown up, who do u wanna say is his father? Abeg !!!!!
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
I can't and if I do I will have the child
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by julietchic(f): 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
25omega:

I bity you
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by toluleke(m): 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
I have spent over 30years on earth and i have never seen anyone named "UNWANTED"U r just a medium to bring reproduce the handiwork of God..why destroy God's work..i will keep any baby whether mistake,unwanted or willingly..
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by julietchic(f): 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
25omega:

I bity you, go and read 10 commandment.OK. Shalom!!
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by kikelomojessy(f): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Apart from rape, since the sex is planned den pregnancy too is also planned. So the baby has every right to stay.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Diamond19: 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
PunkyOh:
It depends on the circumstances around the pregnancy. For instance, I wouldn't keep a pregnancy that resulted from ràpe. I think it would always serve as a reminder of what took place. That'd be awful to live with.

So true
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by yeshi(f): 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
MuhdG:
No disrespect to Op or any1

Buh this question will not be asked if we stayed away from adultery and fornication
[color=#990000][/color]

Do u know that one can get unwanted pregnancy even in marriage? In fact some married women do abort.

1 Like

Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
Its called PREGNANCY. NOTHING LIKE UNWANTED. COS YOU'RE REALLY SURE OF WHAT YOU WERE ABOUT TO DO BEFORE DOING IT.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
Omo for dis hard time na to comot am sharp sharp
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Mishydoo(m): 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
englishmart:
every pregnancy is wanted

[size=16pt]I swear down, dude...ds is d smartest thing av heard today,dnt mind dem,...

Murderers Everywhere undecided undecided!...[/size]
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Diamond19: 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
toluleke:
I have spent over 30years on earth and i have never seen anyone named "UNWANTED"U r just a medium to bring reproduce the handiwork of God..why destroy God's work..i will keep any baby whether mistake,unwanted or willingly..

Even pregnancy as a result of rape?
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Missmossy(f): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
Such can't even happen to me lipsrsealed so i can't really give a comment grin
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Aystarz: 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
PunkyOh:
It depends on the circumstances around the pregnancy. For instance, I wouldn't keep a pregnancy that resulted from ràpe. I think it would always serve as a reminder of what took place. That'd be awful to live with.

Then u'd be just another ignorant heartless murderer who has no idea of the crime Sadly many Nigerian ladies of this generation see abortions like something that's right.

Wey that MFM ''dancing at the gate of death''audio again sef
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by parismarc: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mine wasn't unwanted but un planned, I took in barely 7 months after giving birth to my second daughter, the contraceptives I took failed hence the pregnancy.

I cried, I contemplated abortion, I just wasn't ready, I wanted a 3 year gap, well, after much advice from friends, I kept it.

I delivered a beautiful baby boy in December. He is absolutely gorgeous, I tell God I'm sorry everyday for thinking wicked thoughts about my child.

2 Likes

Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Agmohd008(m): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
Abstain
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Input(m): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
Missmossy:
Such can't even happen to me lipsrsealed so i can't really give a comment grin
Tell me how? because I know very well you are not a virgin and celibate... condom do burst and I also believe you are fertile... my dear better plan for such things
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by PunkyOh(f): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
Aystarz:

Then u'd be just another ignorant heartless murderer who has no idea of the crime Sadly many Nigerian ladies of this generation see abortions like something that's right.

Wey that MFM ''dancing at the gate of death''audio again sef

Suddenly I'm overwhelmed by a familiar sensation, one of not giving a flying fùck. Voetsek!
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by yeshi(f): 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
englishmart:
every pregnancy is wanted

Not true
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by oluvick(m): 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
Unplanned pregnancy = planned delivery (baby)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice / My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts / At What Age Did You Start Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.