Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy (20714 Views)

Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People / To The Mature Men / A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by NetworkProblem: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
you dont have to agree to understand. just simply get pregnant for a fling you had just on a travel you embarked on then you can return home afterwards to tell your serious boyfriend and parents how you are got pregnant for a ? pleeaasseee be real for once.. some things are just not meant to be
YourMain:

I Dont agree. That child in many situations will give the mother hope and allows her to recover from what happened to her.

Life is always a beautiful thing in my opinion no matter the circumstance. Abortion will not allow you to move on any faster. You will always wonder about that child and imagine you do get over it, and you can't get pregnant in the future. That's just sad then.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by PunkyOh(f): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
bamite:
well u may have commited several abortions in the past.. But i kind of agree with u though
Rather than bring a child to go tru hell on earth, its better to make it easier for him/her, after all smtn must kill a man.

Dude, please don't irritate me. I clearly stated at under which circumstances would I consider termination of pregnancy so don't open your trap to talk crap. What several abortions are you foaming about? You knocked me up or performed them on me? Presumptuous tard!
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Adiwana: 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
DJEhimond:
I will put it on OLX and ..... sell it!
guy,you wicked oo grin grin abeg thank you very much..you just made my night
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Gimme ur add make we coman Ra*pe U!

Hope say u fine small?

YourMain:

I would 100%. Its my child too.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
NetworkProblem:
you dont have to agree to understand. just simply get pregnant for a fling you had just on a travel you embarked on then you can return home afterwards to tell your serious boyfriend and parents how you are got pregnant for a ? pleeaasseee be real for once.. some things are just not meant to be

So.. A life deserves to be ended cause I made a mistake? Why would I have sex with someone else when I'm in a serious relationship? If I make a mistake, I deal with the consequences. My parents are my parents they'll forever accept me.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by refreshrate: 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
PunkyOh:

Dude, please don't irritate me. I clearly stated at under which circumstances would I consider termination of pregnancy so don't open your trap to talk crap. What several abortions are you foaming about? You knocked me up or performed them on me? Presumptuous tard!

chisos! lol at 'presumptuous tard' i don learn another one today any danfo or keke marwa driver wey cross my way anyhow tomorrow go hear am!
cheesy grin

but seriously guys lets take it easy with insults (till the danfo drivers or keke Marwa riders cross our paths)
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
olaxco2f:
Gimme ur add make we coman Ra*pe U!

Hope say u fine small?

Lol. No comment.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by NetworkProblem: 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
hmmm. now i beleive what they say..."experience is the best teacher".. when push comes to shove then you will understand. if i were a lady and a beast got me pregnant, i will quickly flush my system and anything in it.. i can cope with the trauma of what happened but not watching it grow beside me all my entire life.. let God be the judge.. kids should be products of love btw two and not by either immaculate conception or rape..
YourMain:

So.. A life deserves to be ended cause I made a mistake? Why would I have sex with someone else when I'm in a serious relationship? If I make a mistake, I deal with the consequences. My parents are my parents they'll forever accept me.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by bamite(m): 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
PunkyOh:

no need getting upset by my statements knowing fully well abortions are kind of common dis days, besides ur 1st statement wasnt about if u got the pregnancy through rape, so dont try to twist ur words to look like a saint now, from the way u're so much in support of it, u cant blame me for having such assumptions towards u
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
NetworkProblem:
hmmm. now i beleive what they say..."experience is the best teacher".. when push comes to shove then you will understand. if i were a lady and a beast got me pregnant, i will quickly flush my system and anything in it.. i can cope with the trauma of what happened but not watching it grow beside me all my entire life.. let God be the judge.. kids should be products of love btw two and not by either immaculate conception or rape..

That's sickening. A rapist is human with shit morals. I will raise that child with my sound morals. I will teach that child to be the best it can be nothing like his or her father. Rape isn't hereditary. The child is born Innocent. It has nothing wrong to harm me and I will not harm him or her.

And if its experience you think I lack. Believe me, I've enough to last me A thousand lifetimes.

2 Likes

Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Brainbuster: 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
tammmy:
Even though its called unwanted because we might not be physically and mentally ready for it, as for me i would keep it anyway......
...............What would you do?
ode its called unwanted something you dont want
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by nwadiuko1(m): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
Bluestarry:
I would encourage the girl to keep the pregnancy, after delivery ill kill him or her with my bare hands grin
bros d igbo wey u smoke dy very strong
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

Who asked you

Holier than thou

If you are tough enough to overcome such traumatising event does not mean everyone is

Please keep God out of this
pple lyke u afta xo mani abortion nd ur womb bcame useles u start looking for a born again xtian man to marry bkos u knw he cant divorce u
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
Kingfanak:

pple lyke u afta xo mani abortion nd ur womb bcame useles u start looking for a born again xtian man to marry bkos u knw he cant divorce u

So na me you dey abbreviate for

When you are to pass a message

You can quote me

Till then

Please f.uck of my mentions
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by brize(m): 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
PunkyOh:

The "bond" is a myth. Not every woman takes well to pregnancy, hence there's even things like postnatal depression etc. Some women are instantly maternal, while some may need a bit of time to connect to their maternal side, with the help of medication & therapy of course.

I'm sure you've seen/heard of those terrible mothers that either drink or smoke during pregnancy, where's the so called "bond" in cases like that? Like I said, it's instant for some & not so much for others.
i dnt care if you keep it or not, but if you wanna abort it then have it in mind that you have committed murder........ There are and there will always be a motherless babies home everywhere in the world
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by brize(m): 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
25omega:
Where did you meet God? and where in the bible was abortion mentioned?
i dont think you reason with your heart pastor 25omega, if abortion weren`t mentioned what of murder?? Taking a life?? Or are they excluded from your bible...... Dnt discourage young girls mr.pastor
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by PunkyOh(f): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
brize:
i dnt care if you keep it or not, but if you wanna abort it then have it in mind that you have committed murder........ There are and there will always be a motherless babies home everywhere in the world

Blah, blah, blah. I still don't care. Borrow me your vàgina if you expect me to deliver a child I don't even want. If you don't have any, have one tattooed or stitched on right next to your "thing", then maybe we can talk all about this foster care rubbish you're on about. Until then, shhh...

Nonsense!
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Mekybliss(f): 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
I will always make sure my man has unplanned comdom around him. grin
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by PunkyOh(f): 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
bamite:
no need getting upset by my statements knowing fully well abortions are kind of common dis days, besides ur 1st statement wasnt about if u got the pregnancy through rape, so dont try to twist ur words to look like a saint now, from the way u're so much in support of it, u cant blame me for having such assumptions towards u

Do you read in Braille? Go check my initial post again, mumu.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by mekybabe1: 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
I will keep it.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by owolawitola(f): 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
What nonsense. And ur happy with urself
Bluestarry:
I would encourage the girl to keep the pregnancy, after delivery ill kill him or her with my bare hands grin
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by brize(m): 11:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
PunkyOh:

Blah, blah, blah. I still don't care. Borrow me your vàgina if you expect me to deliver a child I don't even want. If you don't have any, have one tattooed or stitched on right next to your "thing", then maybe we can talk all about this foster care rubbish you're on about. Until then, shhh...

Nonsense!

i pray you wont be raped and i also pray you wont die while trying to abort an innocent child.......... I know where you are driving this to, but am sorry to disappoint you my dear.... I have no time for a fake female like you... Thanks
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by PunkyOh(f): 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
brize:

i pray you wont be raped and i also pray you wont die while trying to abort an innocent child.......... I know where you are driving this to, but am sorry to disappoint you my dear.... I have no time for a fake female like you... Thanks

Buhbye. Don't let the door hit you where the dog should have bitten you grin Busybody!
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by efonat(m): 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
The sins that men do live with them this days. Cos wen u terminate, wen u re ready to have ur legitimate children it might not come.
PunkyOh:
It depends on the circumstances around the pregnancy. For instance, I wouldn't keep a pregnancy that resulted from ràpe. I think it would always serve as a reminder of what took place. That'd be awful to live with.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by PunkyOh(f): 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
efonat:
The sins that men do live with them this days. Cos wen u terminate, wen u re ready to have ur legitimate children it might not come.

Ok. Eyeroll. That's what surrogates are for, sweerie cheesy
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by efonat(m): 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
[size=15pt]sometimes I wonder what kind of girls re grown this days. Their school of taught gets me thinking if I will ever get married. It sucks cry[/size]
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by bamite(m): 12:00am On Mar 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

Do you read in Braille? Go check my initial post again, mumu.
bi.tch read my lips, u've done several abortions in the past. The truth is always bitter so deal with it hoe!
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by PunkyOh(f): 12:08am On Mar 21, 2015
bamite:
bi.tch read my lips, u've done several abortions in the past. The truth is always bitter so deal with it hoe!

Fùck you
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by bamite(m): 12:13am On Mar 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

Fùck you
Go mess urself biatch!!
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by PunkyOh(f): 12:14am On Mar 21, 2015
bamite:
Go mess urself biatch!!

After you mofo.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nilebabel(m): 12:15am On Mar 21, 2015
Which kin bond una dey talk self, he be lyk say una no no watin dem dey call unwanted pregnance, chaly if I see u near me na die u dey oh, course no be all be rape, make dem dey deceive their self say na rape wen dem dey do am he dey sweet dem for body
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by bamite(m): 12:22am On Mar 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

After you mofo.
i aint no pervert and an abortionist lyk u, so dont expect me doin same shiit lyk u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cameroonian Man Dies In Nigerian Lover’s House / Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring / Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.