Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy (20709 Views)

Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People / To The Mature Men / A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by tablu: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
Keepam oh keepam! Thank god say u giv ya sef brain! Ur future husband no dey for how manage ur womb destroy durin abortion oh!....
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Missmossy(f): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
Input:

Tell me how? because I know very well you are not a virgin and celibate... condom do burst and I also believe you are fertile... my dear better plan for such things
You know nothing undecided
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by evita5(f): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
MuhdG:

No. Buh trust me. Them gurls play a big role in "rape"
This is one of the most insensitive comments anyone can ever say to a victim of rape. What role do girls play to deserve being raped? We never know what it means till it happens to us or our loved one(s). You wouldnt be saying this if u had a close relative that have had to deal with/live with being raped. We pray it doesn't happen to us but that doesn't mean we should pretend like we are saints when it happens to others

1 Like

Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Aystarz: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
PunkyOh:

Suddenly I'm overwhelmed by a familiar sensation, one of not giving a flying fùck. Voetsek!

Nah! no need for that now when no one needs it. Save it all up for your creator. Danke
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by PunkyOh(f): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
Aystarz:

Nah! no need for that now when no one needs it. Save it all up for your creator. Danke

Exactly. So put it a sock on it & mind your own damn business. Nonsense!
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Aystarz: 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
PunkyOh:

Exactly. So put it a sock on it & mind your own damn business. Nonsense!

Lool... See attitude.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by NetworkProblem: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
that child is not a product of love..
YourMain:

But that's awful. The child has done nothing wrong. He/she doesn't deserve to die because of the rape.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by refreshrate: 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
MuhdG:

No. Buh trust me. Them gurls play a big role in "rape"

Seriously when i hear men say stuff like this i wonder if they should be allowed to walk amongst sane people? So what if a lady is dressed in a skimpy outfit, have you no self control? Why does she cos of the animalistic tendencies of some rapist not have her freedom of expression in how she dresses? its only cowards that do such things dude stop deceiving yourself the lady has any part in it. remember how they say beware of your thoughts for they soon become your actions...and your actions your character? Are you a rapist in the making? tell us now.

2 Likes

Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by idu1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
tammmy:

wat about rape victims. is rape fofornication?
are u stammerer?

No ofeense sir

1 Like

Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

Who asked you

Holier than thou

If you are tough enough to overcome such traumatising event does not mean everyone is

Please keep God out of this

Hahahahahahaha I didn't mention God?

You have your opinion I've mine. If you happen to think its holier than thou. That's nothing to do with me. smiley. Have a nice weekend.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ok I'm just going to ignore you.

You've no hope
refreshrate:

Seriously when i hear men say stuff like this i wonder if they should be allowed to walk amongst sane people? So what if a lady is dressed in a skimpy outfit, have you no self control? Why does she cos of the animalistic tendencies of some rapist not have her freedom of expression in how she dresses? its only cowards that do such things dude stop deceiving yourself the lady has any part in it. remember how they say beware of your thoughts for they soon become your actions...and your actions your character? Are you a rapist in the making? tell us now.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
NetworkProblem:
that child is not a product of love..

I Dont agree. That child in many situations will give the mother hope and allows her to recover from what happened to her.

Life is always a beautiful thing in my opinion no matter the circumstance. Abortion will not allow you to move on any faster. You will always wonder about that child and imagine you do get over it, and you can't get pregnant in the future. That's just sad then.

1 Like

Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
Another hopeless one.

I'm also going to ignore you
evita5:

This is one of the most insensitive comments anyone can ever say to a victim of rape. What role do girls play to deserve being raped? We never know what it means till it happens to us or our loved one(s). You wouldnt be saying this if u had a close relative that have had to deal with/live with being raped. We pray it doesn't happen to us but that doesn't mean we should pretend like we are saints when it happens to others
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
yeshi:
[color=#990000][/color]

Do u know that one can get unwanted pregnancy even in marriage? In fact some married women do abort.

Really?

Hmm that's terrible, well I never knew or heard till now
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
What's that peff ure putting on?

Uhmmmnn
I know!!

Its "hopelessness"

Egbagirl:

What nonsense ignorant chauvinistic comment is this? undecided undecided undecided

You're also assuming that rape only happens because a girl is dressed in a certain type of outfit or is drunk or whatever, which is wrong. No matter the situation, if sex is not consensual then it is rape. It doesn't matter what the person is wearing and whether the person is intoxicated or not. No is No. Even if the victim teases you, when they say STOP, you STOP and when they say NO, they mean NO.

Some human beings undecided
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Adiwana: 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
you thinking twice?.check the consquences of aborting the baby and check the consquences of keeping it...you must suffer for the consquences of your actions either now or in the nearest future..chose wisely
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
OMG!!
Is it that you guys don't know the meaning of probability

gal10:
smh @ u... This is many times not d case...infact u are indeed in a world of your own until it happens to one of ur own...like u haven't seen d most secured of houses get burgled ba Life is not in simple black and white or binaries...there are many sides to it. Just pray and yes be careful..
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by refreshrate: 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
MuhdG:
Ok I'm just going to ignore you.

You've no hope

...says the guy who finds justification for rape
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

Saint Patrick undecided

Most rape victims were raped by those close to them

Like a family member, family friend, friends etc

Learn never to justify savage behaviours

You also don't get me!
I didn't say it is the cause, I clearly said "CONTRIBUTES"
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by XwhY(m): 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
I wouldn't support keeping pregnancy resulting from rape. But other forms f pregnancy should be kept.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by bamite(m): 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
PunkyOh:

The "bond" is a myth. Not every woman takes well to pregnancy, hence there's even things like postnatal depression etc. Some women are instantly maternal, while some may need a bit of time to connect to their maternal side, with the help of medication & therapy of course.

I'm sure you've seen/heard of those terrible mothers that either drink or smoke during pregnancy, where's the so called "bond" in cases like that? Like I said, it's instant for some & not so much for others.
well u may have commited several abortions in the past.. But i kind of agree with u though
Rather than bring a child to go tru hell on earth, its better to make it easier for him/her, after all smtn must kill a man.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by XwhY(m): 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
I wouldn't support keeping pregnancy resulting from rape. But other forms f pregnancy should be kept. Since it result from casual knowledge of both parties.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Kruzilano(m): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
MuhdG:

A rapist checks for the greenlight.
If a woman dresses decently, knows her footstep well, than probability that she would get raped is very small compared to a woman who dresses any how, revealing a lot of "skin". In that scenario the rapist becomes motivated to explore the whole "skin".

bro robbers robbed a cerain ouse 2 street after mine, and rape all feminine creature in their weda married or unmarried.. So how was it caused by indecent dressing, was their any green light?....
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by evita5(f): 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
U raised some pretty sound questions and points
The dude is obviously self-absorbed and has no idea what rape victims have to deal with. I pray it doesn't happen to anyone he knows so he can continue living in his world of bubbles
refreshrate:

Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Kruzilano(m): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
MuhdG:

A rapist checks for the greenlight.
If a woman dresses decently, knows her footstep well, than probability that she would get raped is very small compared to a woman who dresses any how, revealing a lot of "skin". In that scenario the rapist becomes motivated to explore the whole "skin".

bro....... robbers robbed a cerain ouse 2 street after mine, and rape all feminine creatures in their, weda married or unmarried.. So how was it caused by indecent dressing, was their any green light?....
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by evita5(f): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
Continue smoking weed son...so u can continue living in ur world of stupidity
MuhdG:
Another hopeless one.

I'm also going to ignore you

1 Like

Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Opygee: 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Unwanted whatif u don't want the pregnancy,why did u do it raw,and even at that u were screaming,and now u want to tag ur blessing unwanted....come,use ur teeth to count ur tongue...[color=#770077][/color]
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by refreshrate: 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
evita5:
U raised some pretty sound questions and points
The dude is obviously self-absorbed and has no idea what rape victims have to deal with. I pray it doesn't happen to anyone he knows so he can continue living in his world of bubbles

Evita5 now this is what will cause fight between you and i. Why should you pray like that for such a person? Sebi he approves and even has justification for it? Seriously i dont see who possibly deserves it more!
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Kruzilano:
bro robbers robbed a cerain ouse 2 street after mine, and rape all feminine creature in their weda married or unmarried.. So how was it caused by indecent dressing, was their any green light?....

Well bro.
I didn't say its d sole cause. I stated it plays a role
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
Bleep you brain damaged people quoting me.

Wtf is wrong with us nigerians?

Think all you want say all u want all ama say is Bleep you and you thoughts

Mtsswwwww
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by evita5(f): 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
Read my comment, I said I pray it doesn't happen to anyone he knows. I wouldn't wish that on my worse enemy
refreshrate:

Evita5 now this is what will cause fight between you and i. Why should you pray like that for such a person? Sebi he approves and even has justification for it? Seriously i dont see who possibly deserves it more!
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by DJEhimond(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
I will put it on OLX and ..... sell it!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs / Cameroonian Man Dies In Nigerian Lover’s House / Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.