Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG (21504 Views)

Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard / General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by disloman(m): 6:18am On Mar 20, 2015
M4gunners:
I was here reading the comments of Children of anger. They wants to remain at pulling station even after they cast their votes so that they can carry out their anger as usual. IG and his boys will lock anyone tried nonsense there.
This robot needs reprogramming.Help is needed.

2 Likes

Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by kheart(m): 6:21am On Mar 20, 2015
IG we go even attach delegate dat ll excort d result to collation centre.

2 Likes

Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by appini: 6:26am On Mar 20, 2015
Tactical manoeuvres mode activated, throughout the remaining days to elections APC will know that the power of incumbency is far beyond shouting Sai Buhari.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by dein77(m): 6:27am On Mar 20, 2015
Me no gree with this one ooo

Vote and peacefully stay behind till votes are counted and results collated before going home.

wetin we dey go do for home? This is 2015!

But anybody wey foment trouble for polling unit, that's their business. .

2 Likes

Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by dein77(m): 6:28am On Mar 20, 2015
appini:
Tactical manoeuvres mode activated, throughout the remaining days to elections APC will know that the power of incumbency is far beyond shouting Sai Buhari.

Power of incumbency? Undermine it to your own peril; can't rule out..
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by phlemzy: 6:28am On Mar 20, 2015
Let Oga IG say his own. What we will do is in our mind. Is he not aware that some people's PU are far away from their home.
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by Kayendy(m): 6:57am On Mar 20, 2015
And we r supposed to trust the police in Nigeria... even in my dreams, I wouldn't

2 Likes

Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by tbaba1234: 6:57am On Mar 20, 2015
Lie!!

So that manipulation can take place. Let the votes be counted, then go home.

1 Like

Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by Bonapart(m): 6:58am On Mar 20, 2015
Good one..... make dem hear ooo
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by Bonapart(m): 6:59am On Mar 20, 2015
tbaba1234:
Lie!!

So that manipulation can take place. Let the votes be counted, then go home.
no worry stay and count......
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 20, 2015
JUST WAIT AND GET SHOT, HEAVEN WILL NOT FALL .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by Fish90(m): 6:59am On Mar 20, 2015
Jona going back to villa,
by fire by force, by rigging or by credibility,
anti-gej men oya go and see a psychiatist or go hug transformer,
all die na die
sai gudluck insha allahu

1 Like

Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by arsenal33: 6:59am On Mar 20, 2015
please where will the votes be counted?
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by babasanti: 7:01am On Mar 20, 2015
J
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by otukpo(f): 7:01am On Mar 20, 2015
Before nko?

No be electronic again?
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by personal59: 7:01am On Mar 20, 2015
Hmm

So mk we no count our vote and record as we av done during d last general election we all wait to protect gej vote so y now ahhhhh wahala dey o
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by otokx(m): 7:02am On Mar 20, 2015
Is the intention to scare voters away?

1 Like

Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by Atk1nson(m): 7:02am On Mar 20, 2015
Gboliwe:
Better educate the opposition who go as far as asking their supporters to go with charms to the booths.

Vote and go home and life is easier. If you stay, you are likely to commit an offense.

the idea behind the open ballot system is to have the ballot papers counted in the presence of the electorate for transparency purpose, why should they be denied that?
The police is not non-partisan enough to protect the integrity of the elections (from past experiences), let the electorate protect their mandate
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by greggng: 7:04am On Mar 20, 2015
Is this the only plan gej now ve to rig this election? Is like someone who locked his door and hand over his key to a thief . This time around our vote must count.
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by ignis: 7:04am On Mar 20, 2015
Then?
What about this?
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by tbaba1234: 7:05am On Mar 20, 2015
Bonapart:
no worry stay and count......

That's the best unless you are in a volatile area.

Even agents are bought during elections. if only 10 people wait for the count, it is better than nothing. Otherwise, your votes can enter voicemail
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by hope4nigeria(m): 7:06am On Mar 20, 2015
Ipledge:
See joker,we should go home so you can rig election.Nigerians are wiser now tongue,place that have crisis should be secure.

What is he saying?you mean after postponing election for 6wks you still can't guarantee security.Na my God go purnish you and the gods of my forefathers deal with you
Just leaf them,after all their plan busted,they'l still not acept defeat. We will Vote,Protect our Vote.
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by Caseless: 7:06am On Mar 20, 2015
aresa:

grin

This is 2015, not 2011.

Even the police go run for cover @ #Nigerian#Spring.. grin
the person knows he's joking. Even in 2011, jega asked us to stay behind and have our votes counted b4 our eyes. I dont knw why this IGP dont want us to build on that so we can encourage transparency. If I hear say we no stay behind to count our votes.

1 Like

Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by Tymax(m): 7:06am On Mar 20, 2015
adefunke34:
Yes oo cause APC supporters a deadly!
So you quoted the entire opening post to write blunders

2 Likes

Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by liverpoolfc4life(m): 7:07am On Mar 20, 2015
party agent will be dia to represent each party
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by zubby29(m): 7:07am On Mar 20, 2015
d rigging game starts,bt mr IG we wnt mov an inch until all our votes are counted
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by PastorOla1: 7:07am On Mar 20, 2015
Pizzanatty:
I Strongly Agree With The IG. Waiting For Votes To Be Counted Will Likely Result To Violence And Unsafe For The Voters.
Stay Or Not, If There Is Need For Rigging,the Presence Voters Wont Stop It.
YOU MUST BE A 419, police should provide security and not to chicken out of their responsibility and stop abusing our sense. If they want to cooperate with any party to rig the election.
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by ceejay80s(m): 7:07am On Mar 20, 2015
check my signature !!!!
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by Atk1nson(m): 7:09am On Mar 20, 2015
fitzmayowa:

I guess from you statement, if you don't support PDP the police won't protect you I wonder why we allow politics to push us to this stage...SMH
Even the blind and the deaf knows the Nigerian police is not non-partisan, why will they ask the electorates to leave in an "open" ballot system.
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by onyxo76(m): 7:10am On Mar 20, 2015
kahal29:

http://www.punchng.com/news/no-waiting-at-polling-booths-after-voting-ig/
okay sir.... we'll do just that... so there is no need to monitor counting?
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by wirinet(m): 7:11am On Mar 20, 2015
Nigerian governments always treating Nigerians with disdain and disregard. They are either telling full adults when to sweep their houses, when to leave their house and when to associate, despite the constitution guarantying freedom of movement and association.

So which laws states that all Nigerians must be imprisoned in their houses during and after elections. What laws are Nigerians breaking by choosing to remain at the polling units and make sure their votes are counted and recorded.

Nigerians has as much right and stake in Nigeria as GEJ and the police IG.

2 Likes

Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 20, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should CBN Print More Money To Aid Our Dwindling Economy? / Buhari To Nigerian Elites: "Stop Making Expensive Demands" / Ex- Commissioner In Police Net For Defiling 15-yr Old In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.