Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG (21501 Views)

Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard / General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by deebsman1(m): 7:32am On Mar 20, 2015
Ipledge:
See joker,we should go home so you can rig election.Nigerians are wiser now tongue,place that have crisis should be secure.

What is he saying?you mean after postponing election for 6wks you still can't guarantee security.Na my God go purnish you and the gods of my forefathers deal with you

some1 should quickly sue this IG and the police. people waiting back to know the results in their units have been working a bit now.

1 Like

Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by aLgoridim(m): 7:33am On Mar 20, 2015
Ipledge:
See joker,we should go home so you can rig election.Nigerians are wiser now tongue,place that have crisis should be secure.

What is he saying?you mean after postponing election for 6wks you still can't guarantee security.Na my God go purnish you and the gods of my forefathers deal with you
He is a clown, nobody should take the coward serious. He should be ashamed to be a police officer. #ElectionRigger

1 Like

Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 20, 2015
He can not do any thing?or you can not do any thing?people like you would be the first to take off when the show down starts,noise makers
MzJackBaueress:
Oga IG, you lie! We electorates shall remain in our polling units for counting of the votes. You cannot do anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by olaide721(m): 7:35am On Mar 20, 2015
I know since the day u are dubiously appointed I know he doesn't have any good plan as a police officer in his head so make me go HOME and ur black dressed idiots that had ordinary primary school cert with them come change my own BALLOT paper hen?
OGA IG u are a fool and dummie

2 Likes

Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by prophetfire: 7:35am On Mar 20, 2015
You re so corrupt,we cant entrust that into your hands.so we ll wait.
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by anytexy: 7:35am On Mar 20, 2015
what is the perimeter to measure sensor when there is imminent danger?
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by Trunaijian: 7:36am On Mar 20, 2015
I will cast my vote and go home. Me and my family. I need not be told.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by Valmesk(m): 7:38am On Mar 20, 2015
Okey,we can't wait to see the outcome,hw many days remain sef...
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 20, 2015
Someone should ring the bells in the ears of this inspector general of pdp.. we are not fools and cannot be intimated to leaving our votes defenceless.

We want change!

Oloshi IG!!
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by jerrymej(m): 7:39am On Mar 20, 2015
Sorry to may have offend you (Oga Inspector).

I'll be there till the vote is counted, possible accompanied the Ballot Box to the INEC office where the polls 'll be compiled!!!

Chai, don't you think rigging the election is easier in this format you pointing at? Well need much equipped security.

Less I forget, when you cast your vote I urge you to stay there to guide and defend it.
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by Blitz888(m): 7:40am On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=StOla post=31804726]Even INEC has advised that the voting population wait and observe their votes counted.

So who the hell is a corrupt police of the federal government to assure us of the safety of our votes?

The only offence I am likely to commit is catching the police allocating votes to the umbrella of corruption.
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 20, 2015
because you know your PDP votes would be protected.

Those that want change must stay to ensure that their votes are counted.
Trunaijian:
I will cast my vote and go home. Me and my family. I need not be told.
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by Trunaijian: 7:43am On Mar 20, 2015
GenBuhari:
because you know your PDP votes would be protected.

Those that want change must stay to ensure that their votes are counted.
how do you know I will vote PDP? ....I know this time around The card readers will ensure my votes count. I have faith in Jega and INEC. So I need not wait to hear same outcome of results wether i stay or not.
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by QuiverBox(f): 7:43am On Mar 20, 2015
aresa:

grin

This is 2015, not 2011.

Even the police go run for cover @ #Nigerian#Spring.. grin

Noise maker , Nigerian spring? behind your keyboard abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by QuiverBox(f): 7:45am On Mar 20, 2015
jerrymej:
Sorry to may have offend you (Oga Inspector).

I'll be there till the vote is counted, possible accompanied the Ballot Box to the INEC office where the polls 'll be compiled!!!

Chai, don't you think rigging the election is easier in this format you pointing at? Well need much equipped security.

Less I forget, when you cast your vote I urge you to stay there to guide and defend it.

Pls ensure you snap pics and post it online so that we can believe DAT you stayed behind
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:45am On Mar 20, 2015
undecided
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by bobisky(m): 7:46am On Mar 20, 2015
I wonder if Apc ppl get brain or dey think self.una dey hear all d tinz wey dem say go hapn that day.even boko boys fit come there.watin d IG talk na to save life and prevent violence.una no get TV to go watch news 4 haux?if you no like your life go there and dey wait after vote
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by Blitz888(m): 7:46am On Mar 20, 2015
M4gunners:
I was here reading the comments of Children of anger. They wants to remain at pulling station even after they cast their votes so that they can carry out their anger as usual. IG and his boys will lock anyone tried nonsense there.

Mr fix your English first before you resort to name calling cos it's in shambles and in dire need of redemption...
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 20, 2015
What if he was referring to pdp surporters,you people have already concluded it's a ploy to rig. That means lives would be lost,I pray not, because these police are not joking. No politician,whether apc nor pdp is worth spilling my blood for.
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by castrokins(m): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2015
The Police Have Spoken. The Thing Is Whatever Happens To Anybody Who By The Orders Of His Party Waited For Votes To Be Counted Is O.Y.O

You Must Know That After You're Killed, GEJ Or GMB Would Still Be Nigerian President. Vote Wisely, 2015 Election Is Already Flamed.
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by legendsilver(m): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2015
disloman:
True bt rigging could affect one's future negatively.We will wait n our votes will b counted in our presence.
I waited in 2011 to count my vote, why must I not wait to see it counted again in 2015?
Oga olokpa, oyo lo'wa o................

#Imustcountmyvote

For

BUHARI

1 Like

Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by intergral(m): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2015
1. They shifted election to see if they could plan how to rig the election...
2. They ask for the cancellation of card reader and it wasn't successful...
3. The paid hungry south south and south east people to protest that jega must go and it did not yield any fruitful result....
4. Now nobody should wait after voting...
PDP what NEXT?
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by eluquenson(m): 7:58am On Mar 20, 2015
Is that a threat or what?
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:59am On Mar 20, 2015
Why should the electorates leave the polling booths when they know that doing so gives the agents of darkness opportunity to manipulate their votes. Mr IG,provide security for both the electorates and their votes and ensure that there is no violence. Any attempt to force people to leave the polling booths will be counterproductive. The bottom line is that people have no confidence in you and your seemingly compromised police force. There is extent to which people can be pushed,please be guided !
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by tablu: 8:03am On Mar 20, 2015
IGP nah there I no gree oh! We must wait count that vote oh!...
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by Nickymezor(f): 8:03am On Mar 20, 2015
dein77:
Me no gree with this one ooo

Vote and peacefully stay behind till votes are counted and results collated before going home.

wetin we dey go do for home? This is 2015!

But anybody wey foment trouble for polling unit, that's their business. .
.Yeah, exactly. ..
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by UncleJudax(m): 8:04am On Mar 20, 2015
garrix8:

1. They wants.. WRONG
They want... RIGHT
thanks to PDP you had a very poor education and have probably never heard of subject verb agreement aka Concord.

2. his boys will lock anyone tried nonsense there.... SENSELESSLY FUNNY.

This is why you and I must vote for #change. We mustn't allow PDP to keep destroying our society, making our schools churn out educated pseudo literate imps like your useless self.

Lest I forget...

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided
You want to enjoin him to vote for change huh. Why not stop at that. Why do you guys always have to insult anybody with a perspective
There is so much negative energy around APC, that's not how to win hearts. It is more like a disservice to your Party and candidates. Pheeew!
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by LEXYLOV: 8:05am On Mar 20, 2015
ATTENTION PLEASE ATTENTION PLEASE ATTENTION PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not a joke at all. I just got an information this morning from a reliable source, that currently about 30 members of this Nairaland using different ID on this forum are on daily pay roll from a PDP chieftain in Lagos, They got daily paid for disrupting the forum with anti Buhari / pro GEJ propaganda, thus some of them are not even Nigeria citizen please beware of them. Moderator front page please. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by dallyemmy: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2015
So that "Obinikoro" and his men will continue what they did at Ekiti abi Oga Olopa?
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by niceguy7(m): 8:07am On Mar 20, 2015
With the rate at which political thugs behave during the election......it is better for u to vote and leave jejely....to avoid story that touch! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by Mcowubaba: 8:07am On Mar 20, 2015
Ipledge:

my broda GEJ/GMB children will not be @ the polling unit grin...u no knw say dis life na 1...go d protect ur Vote, if stray bullet hit ur nyash...cheesy na ur cup of tea...dem don warn una nw...mak d maga cry fowl after oo...unless u no send ur life, u r ready to die 4 GMB/GEJ..sucess with dat..
....i vote i go home immediately...
Peace..
Re: No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 20, 2015
I always knew it was wrong to ask voters to vote and wait to defend their votes. The duty of a voter is to vote. The responsibility of the Police is to defend the electoral process. Asking voters to wait and defend their vote is policing the vote, which is the job of the police. If voters wait, they might cause violence when their party lose. Its best to renew this announcement that all voters should head home after voting and allow police and the electoral umpires to handle the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Government Privatises Warri Port Terminal For N105 Billion / Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor / ISWAP Kills 200 Boko Haram Terrorists, Families In Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.