Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section (21268 Views)

Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Orijin105: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

leave the MODs alone don't make their job harder...........you are one of the great guys here, we need you to be consistent.
[b] embarassed they stepped on my tail bro but because of you, i promise to turn a new leaf embarassed
I will wait till i'm finally unban on my real m oniker Orijin101 and i'm gonna write them an open apolog[y after that embarassed

thanks bro [b]
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
mirexxx:
cool cheesy
[size=15pt]It wasn't so cool at that exact moment trust me. She literarily white washed me..I just had to forgive her after all she's a woman and just being emotional [/size]
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by mirexxx(f): 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
chipmunkey:

[size=15pt]It wasn't so cool at that exact moment trust me. She literarily white washed me..I just had to forgive her after all she's a woman and just being emotional [/size]
still cool cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by falconey(m): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
Orijin105:

[b] embarassed they stepped on my tail bro but because of you, i promise to turn a new leaf embarassed
I will wait till i'm finally unban on my real m oniker Orijin101 and i'm gonna write them an open apolog[y after that embarassed

thanks bro [b]

one love.....one nairaland.....one nigeria and one ORIJIN.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Orijin105: 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lala247:
Hmmm hmm i told u he will come out of hiding .. His been at large but today my lord has revealed him to us .. We don they prepare bonfire smiley
Do you know i deserve an open apology undecided
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bisolarh:
This is going to be interesting

I commented on a thread ( can't remember the title of the thread), a dude quoted me and asked if I was sex starved.. It was so embarrassing that I had to log out for the day
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
profojah:

I was the one....Mabinu bisola mi
Go jhor.. U kor u ni tongue cheesy

I bet you didn't know how I felt that day
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Orijin105: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

one love.....one nairaland.....one nigeria and one ORIJIN.
gbam! grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
Orijin105:

Dear what happened ? Don't tell me your original moniker is serving a jail term
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Kolade354(m): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
See as one babe dey vex just because she was asked is she sex starved?.........The impact and time frame of that question hit that gurl niye oooo.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
Fabdedon:
no one is to blame for my own sha..
But after tagging heaven and earth individuals on Nairaland on a post..
I get 1 like and 1 share.. Even self that share is my one share and i guess the like is charity like... E just be me mah deactivate my account undecided
Ooooh !!! So pathetic

Do you know what I just did? I liked and shared your comment
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
Kolade354:
See as one babe dey vex just because she was asked is she sex starved?.........The impact and time frame of that question hit that gurl niye oooo.
B4 nko ? It was so embarrassing
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Orijin105: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bisolarh:
Dear what happened ? Don't tell me your original moniker is serving a jail term
yea embarassed but will be free 2moro
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bisolarh:
Go jhor.. U kor u ni tongue cheesy

I bet you didn't know how I felt that day
I said Mabinu na dearie....You know I love you
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Kolade354(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bisolarh:
B4 nko ? It was so embarrassing
Embarassing ko embarago ni..... The question is easy and simple to answer. Are you sex starved? No my boifrnd is servicing me regularly.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
Orijin105:

Haba he hasnt confessed yet .. Get him ro confess n ur free smiley
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Orijin105:

yea embarassed but will be free 2moro
Just try to be a good man after the jail term, soti gbo ?
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
Kolade354:
Embarassing ko embarago ni..... The question is easy and simple to answer. Are you sex starved? No my boifrnd is servicing me regularly.
hmmmmm !!!! And you expect me to say that on a forum like this where we have desperate dudes

You want them to kill me with PMs abi ?
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Fulaboy(m): 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
Orijin105:

Fulaboy!!! So, you are the zick19 they've been accusin me off angry

*faints
Lmao am not d one undecided beside they don't have enuf evidence to prove that undecided
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Orijin105: 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bisolarh:
Just try to be a good man after the jail term, soti gbo ?
datz if they also co-operate wif me wink
the made me open up to 5 different accounts today angry
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Orijin105: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Fulaboy:
Lmao am not d one undecided beside they don't have enuf evidence to prove that undecided
undecided that waz hw i was being accused some days ago, i was jez laughing
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Orijin105: 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
OMG!!!! Alberto2k! in thread embarassed

*runs out with fear
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Kolade354(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bisolarh:
hmmmmm !!!! And you expect me to say that on a forum like this where we have desperate dudes

You want them to kill me with PMs abi ?
okay but when they know you are already taken lyk cynthia morgan they wont even bother you with PM.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by naijaboiy: 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
profojah:

The guy that embarrassed you is "Oluto la88" and he got almost 300likes that day..
Is that so? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Fulaboy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
Orijin105:

undecided that waz hw i was being accused some days ago, i was jez laughing
I think am d only fulani on d romance section seffff I wonde how they mistake me for someone else undecided
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Fulaboy(m): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Is that so? cheesy
Lmao I recall the scenario too grin they guy that accuse u of depending Mariole undecided
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by danbrowndmf(m): 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
Pinkycute Nobody has ever bash me on this romance section oh,am always careful of wat ever am posting,unless day na u go bash me now.sad

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Is that so? cheesy
Bros, who u come later choose yesterday ? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee / Life-changing Inventions That Were Created By Mistake / Ibadan: "Urinate Here And Contact AIDS" Warning Spotted (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.